Casual Encounters - Newbies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't stop sucking, don't stop, please don't stop..." She pushed my head back on her breast. I sucked even harder, then grabbed the nipple between my lips and tongue and squeezed.

"Aagh!" Karen bucked and shuddered as her climax hit.

Alan looked over Nancy's shoulder at Karen and me, a big grin on his face. "So you found her sensitive area?" he chuckled, as Karen lay back against my body, breathing hard from her orgasm.

The aroma of sex in the room was intense now. Across from us, Nancy had turned around to face Alan in cowgirl position, riding him hard, allowing me to see his long shaft driving in and out between her pussy lips, bringing a little more slick cream each time.

Nancy picked up the pace some more, driving her cunt down onto Alan's prick as he thrust into her, crying: "Fuck me! Fuck me! Goddamn you! Fuck my wet cunt, Fuck me harder! Fuck..."

Suddenly, she was thrashing back and forth as she climaxed with a long moan. Alan barely changed his rhythm, seemingly pushing even deeper into her.

My prick was starting to feel like it was on fire. I lifted Karen so that she was sitting on my lap, and started to move my cock back and forth across her pussy entrance. She let out an approving purr, let it slip in, and started a slow up and down ride.

"God, it is fat, isn't it?" she said softly. "I love the way it fills me up."

Across from us, Alan peered around Nancy to gaze at his wife, impaled on my prick. "Wow," he commented. "Lucky Karen is plenty flexible."

I was moving faster now, and Karen had obviously recovered from her orgasm. Alan, too, was speeding up his pace, ramming into Nancy's cunt.

"A-a-a-a-h!" Alan shouted the arrival of his climax, pulling his cock out to spray cum across the entrance to Nancy's pussy and down her legs.

I nudged Karen's shoulder. "Doggie?" I asked.

"Oh, yes, please!"

She leaned forward to get on her knees in front of me without letting my prick leave her pussy. I pushed my shaft in farther, enjoying the sight of it driving into her as her juices seeped out around it.

I reached around to take hold of her beautiful heavy breasts, rolling her nipples between my thumb and forefinger, squeezing gently. "Yes! Yes!" Karen started to push her ass back towards me, ramming my cock further inside her.

"Mm-mmm." I looked up to see Nancy had crawled across to lie in front of Karen, her legs open to show Alan's jism dripping from around her pussy, her gaze on my cock ramming in and out of Karen's cunt. As I watched Karen dipped her head to lap at her husband's cum.

Alan crawled across to join the three of us, smiling at the sight of my shaft driving in and out of his wife.

Karen turned to gaze at me for a moment, her eyes glazed with lust. "Harder, harder, I want you to hurt me a little, Pete, jam your cock into me, hurt my tits..."

My cock was a battering ram as I drove it into Karen's cunt as her ass wriggled in her efforts to take even more of me inside her.

Alan removed one of my hands from his wife's breast and replaced it with his own and began to squeeze and twist her hard nipple. I took the hint and squeezed harder on the other tit.

Karen was out of control now, lapping at Nancy's pussy, and driving her ass back onto my cock, ever more frantically. 'Hurt me! Hurt me!" she was shouting at Alan and me. I was throwing myself forward now with each thrust of my cock as Karen's cries became more desperate.

I came with a roar, gushing my juices deep into Karen's cunt, sending her over the edge too, with a loud scream.

Karen and I collapsed in a warm sweaty heap. Nancy crawled over towards me, a big smile on her face. "Wow, wow, wow," she said. She pulled me to her and gave me a long kiss. "I was only a little tiny bit jealous," she said. "But watching was definitely worth it."

Alan turned to Karen and kissed her gently. "That was lovely," he told her." But I'm sure glad tomorrow's Sunday."

The four of us sprawled on the bed together. Some of the pillows had been knocked onto the floor and towels covered the wetter patches on the sheets. Karen lay next to Nancy, her blonde hair contrasting with Nancy's dark mop, the two of them kissing each other warmly enough that I wondered when Nancy would tell me she was bi. On Karen's other side, Alan was flat on his back, eyes half closed, his limp cock still shiny with dampness.

Nancy edged closer to snuggle up against me as Alan lifted his head to grin at us.

"Let's get together again real soon," he said.

Nancy and I responded simultaneously: "Yes! Yes!"