Cat's Sexy Ski Adventure

Story Info
Cat's sexual adventures continue on her first ever ski trip.
11.8k words
55.8k
18
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on Cat, we're gonna miss the plane!"

Gary was always in a hurry and didn't like waiting or being late. Cat was the exact opposite: Like most engineers, she was slow and methodical. She preferred being prepared to deal with all possible scenarios and hated being rushed. Examining her neatly organized suitcase, she finally decided she had packed everything she might need for the trip.

"I'm ready sweetie, let's go."

Gary stopped and stared at Cat in utter disbelief. She was wearing an open buckskin jacket over a cropped tee shirt, and tight hip hugger blue jeans, which left her flat, deeply tanned abdomen exposed. She was obviously not wearing a bra, as the thin white material of the over-stretched tee shirt revealed. Her perky nipples were threatening to poke right through the front of the shirt, her 36D's spilling out from the deep V neckline. She also had on her Stetson cowboy hat and Frye western boots.

"Geez Cat, are you going skiing or to a rodeo?"

Gary was a Brevard County fireman. He met Cat while working out at the gym on Patrick Air Force Base. The military brass allowed the local policemen and firemen to exercise on the base. Gary was an aggressive, no-nonsense kind of guy, and even though he had been immediately attracted to Cat, to this day he still hadn't quite figured her out. He didn't believe in serious relationships; like most of the men in his profession he was more the "fuck 'em and forget 'em" type . . . except for Cat. Gary was the one who suggested they move in together, a gesture so out of character that his firehouse buddies still harassed him about it.

At first, Gary was attracted to Cat's firm, athletic body . . . and those fabulous tits . . . and then later to the seemingly brilliant mind she inexplicably concealed beneath the long golden locks. She came across as a scatter-brained, ditzy blonde, a reputation supported by verifiable stories of one misadventure after another, but Gary knew there was a genuine, honest-to-god, rocket scientist hiding in there. He suspected Cat used the dumb blonde routine whenever it suited her needs. She and Gary hit it off right away and started dating about six months ago.

As a KSC employee, Cat had permission to do her workouts on the Air Force base as well. Unlike the health clubs in town, which were more like social clubs, she found exercising with the military guys, as well as with a few cops and firemen, more beneficial, since this group took their workouts as seriously as she did. There was always some flirting, but these people worked hard at staying in shape. Cat obviously wasn't the shy type, and had no qualms about showing skin. She almost always exercised in a jog bra and little nylon shorts, whether she was running her laps around the base or lifting weights in the gym. Many a squad of airmen running in formation got chewed out by their drill sergeant for turning their heads to stare at the woman with long blonde hair, big boobs and tight ass that just ran passed them in the opposite direction. Cat didn't help matters by winking and blowing kisses at them either.

"Oh don't be silly, of course I'm going skiing. We're going out West right? To Jackson Hole? . . . Wyoming? . . . Where everyone wears WESTERN clothes. DUH!! You're the one that'll be dressed all wrong. I'll blend right in!"

At 27 years old, Cat had been working for the agency for nearly three and a half years now, and she hadn't taken a single vacation in all that time. She was more than overdue, and this was just what the doctor ordered. Born and raised in central Florida, where it rarely gets cold enough to wear even a light jacket, she had never gone skiing before, but Cat was always up for a challenge.

"Cat, the temperature almost never goes above 35 degrees this time of year. You're gonna freeze to death dressed like that!"

"Don't worry so much silly, they have heat don't they? In the cars and everywhere else? Sheesh! I know I'm blonde but I'm no dummy. Now let's go before we're late."

Once they got to the airport, Gary tried to hurry through security, hoping they didn't miss the boarding call. He made it okay, but Cat kept setting off the metal detector, so airport security pulled her aside.

"Oh for chrissakes . . . ", Gary exclaimed.

Two male guards took Cat behind a small, portable curtain that barely afforded any privacy. "Could you take off your hat and jacket ma'am?"

Cat removed the buckskin jacket and Stetson. The other guard scanned Cat's body with the handheld wand. He asked her to hold her arms above her head. When she did, the bottom of her cropped tee shirt rose up higher, until the undersides of her breasts were exposed. Both men noticed but said nothing.

"Take your shoes off please ma'am."

Cat had to sit down on a chair to pull the boots off, and then she stood back up and held her hands above her head, the shirt rising up even higher this time. The wand still beeped when they passed it over her body.

"Undo your belt and the top of your pants and then lower them, keeping your underwear on, and then spread your legs and bend over and touch the floor please."

Wondering if this was really necessary, Cat would normally have protested, except she knew they were already late, so she figured she'd cooperate and get it over with.

"Um, actually, I don't wear underwear."

Before the guard could respond, Cat lowered her jeans past her hips and bent over at the waist, her knees locked, resting the palms of her hands on the floor between her feet. With her bare ass now high up in the air, her shirt slipped forward until it was around her neck, leaving her breasts completely exposed to both men. Without missing a beat, the guard checked the pockets of her jeans, then performed a pat down search, running his hands up and down each leg, then across her backside. This was becoming a bit too much, so Cat started to object.

"Uh, excuse me but . . . . . . WHOA!"

Suddenly startled when the guard slid his fingers across her outer cunt lips, Cat involuntarily lurched forward, her head hitting the other guard in the stomach, knocking him backwards into the privacy screen. The guard conducting the search grabbed Cat around the waist in a futile attempt to keep her from falling, but instead tripped over one of her legs, falling into her. The three of them fell to the floor on top of the overturned curtain, in front of all the other passengers. One guard was on his back on the floor, with a mostly naked Cat lying on top of him, straddling his abdomen, her exposed breasts mashed into his face. The other guard was on top of Cat's back, his crotch against her bare ass. It looked like a comedy routine from some bizarre sex show.

After recovering from their initial shock at this spectacle, the other passengers in line began laughing and clapping. Gary shook his head and thought to himself, "This could only happen to Cat." She and the two guards untangled themselves and scrambled to their feet. Smiling broadly, Cat took a bow in front of the crowd and then quickly pulled her pants up. With a few male passengers still whistling, Cat saw Gary pointing to her chest, and she suddenly remembered to pull her tee shirt back down over her fully exposed tits.

"Oopsie!"

Completely flustered and anxious to be rid of this crazy blonde woman, one of the guards said, "Thank you ma'am, you can finish getting dressed and proceed to your gate."

Cat was pretty sure they should have used a female guard for the body cavity search, but if she complained now, they'd never make their flight. Gary stood mutely watching Cat pull her boots back on and began to wonder if the dumb blonde thing wasn't an act after all. He and Cat eventually boarded the plane with no time to spare, and were finally on their way.

About 3000 miles away . . . .

The plane carrying Neil and Amy had just taken off from the L.A. airport. At only 25 years old, Neil was a successful real estate agent and had recently sold several million dollar homes in Brentwood. He was tall and good-looking, and kept himself in excellent physical shape, a fact which rarely went unnoticed by his female clients. He still had the same physique as he did when he played football at UCLA. He closed many a deal fucking the shit out of wives/girlfriends/daughters/mothers, whatever woman happened to be somehow connected to the transaction he had brokered.

He loved Amy, but she wasn't very adventurous sexually . For one thing, she refused to swallow his cum when giving him a blowjob. And recently, she seemed to have let her body go soft. She used to exercise all the time, but now she was getting flabby everywhere. He thought buying her some fake boobs would help, and it did, for awhile. But recently their sex life was almost non-existent. Neil needed to get his rocks off at least daily, which was why he felt he had to resort to outside interests. He was hoping this vacation would bring a spark of intimacy back into their marriage.

Amy was the same age as Neil. She had been a star volleyball player at UCLA, and they had met at one of her competitions. They started dating in their sophomore year at college, and had gotten married right after graduation. Amy was now a high school English teacher, and she enjoyed her work tremendously, but it took up all of her time, even on weekends. She suspected Neil was having an affair, and she knew it was probably because he no longer found her physically attractive. Amy wanted to do something about her looks, but there never seemed to be enough time. But ever since she got the new boobs, she'd felt more motivated to start. "As soon as we get back, things will be different," she thought to herself . . .

Early the next day . . .

Gary and Cat were skiing down a pleasant blue run called Gros Ventre, when they stopped about halfway down to take in the beautiful view of the Grand Tetons mountain range. Cat had taken private ski lessons and, because of her natural athletic abilities, mastered it right away. Other skiers and snowboarders were zooming past them on both sides. While the couple was staring down the mountain, Neil and Amy were coming towards them from higher up. Although he was an expert skier, Neil suddenly lost his balance while showing off near a couple of teenaged girls. As he got closer to Cat, he shouted, "Look out!" just before he crashed into her. They both fell to the ground and, as they tumbled a short way down the mountain, they got their skis and poles tangled together. Neither one was hurt, but Amy became very concerned about both her husband and the woman he just knocked down.

"Oh my god, are you alright?" Amy said as she skied up to Cat. Although not injured, Cat was a bit stunned and didn't respond right away.

Then Neil said "I'm so sorry, are you okay?"

This time Cat responded and said she was fine. Amy admonished Neil for being such a hot dog and not looking where he was going. Neil however, was staring at Cat. She was wearing a body-hugging one piece ski suit that accentuated every curve, including her large breasts. He knew Amy was mad but, at the moment, all Neil could think of was how he'd love to see those puppies uncovered.

Meanwhile, Gary skied up to where the other three were standing, admiring the shape of Amy's butt. She was also wearing a form-fitting ski suit, and Gary was thinking along the same lines as Neil: "I'll bet THAT looks good in the raw!"

After Neil apologized for the third or fourth time, he introduced himself and Amy. Gary then did the same, and the two couples hit it off right away.

Cat thought to herself, "What a cute, good-looking couple." She noticed Neil staring at her chest, but she was used to men doing this. Actually she thought Neil looked pretty hot and caught herself glancing down at his crotch, which didn't reveal much because of the bulky, loose-fitting ski pants he was wearing. She noticed Amy had big breasts as well and figured Neil was just like Gary, a real breast-man, as she chuckled to herself. In fact, Cat would have enjoyed the attention he was giving her, except Amy was obviously more than a little irritated with Neil.

In the meantime, Amy was sizing up Gary and Cat, thinking they were a really hot-looking couple. She noticed Gary looked well-built, with broad shoulders and a slim waist. "He must work out regularly," she thought to herself, imagining what Gary must look like pumping iron in the gym. She and Neil used to work out together and would often hang out with other couples who did the same. Not any more though, she thought wistfully. Amy also noticed Cat's chest and wondered to herself if she and Cat were the same size. She knew Neil was staring at Cat's boobs, and she felt jealousy rising like a cobra ready to strike. However, she quickly suppressed the feeling, not wanting to ruin the blooming friendship with this interesting couple.

Her mind still wandering, Amy formed a mental image of Neil sucking on one of her newly enhanced tits while Gary sucked the other. Startled by the fading image, she wondered why she pictured Gary being so intimate with her. After all, she just met him, and she certainly never fantasized about any man other than Neil sucking on her tits. "Oh well," she thought, "back to reality."

After exchanging a few pleasantries, Neil invited Gary and Cat to join them for dinner at their lodge in Teton Village. Gary asked them where they were staying and Amy said, "The Snake River Lodge. It's right at the base and you can ski directly in at the end of the day. There are giant stone fireplaces in the lounge, and they have a sauna and an indoor/outdoor pool with caves and waterfalls and a hidden hot tub. Even our room has a hot tub!"

Cat, looking stunned, exclaimed, "Oh wow, we're in #201 in the same lodge. What room are you in?"

Amy said, "You're kidding! We're in #203, right next door!"

The couples planned to meet for dinner at the Gamefish Restaurant at 6PM.

During dinner, conversation flowed smoothly and easily between the couples. They discovered they had many things in common and the four people soon realized they genuinely liked each other. The guys kept ordering drinks, and after awhile, no one was feeling any pain. Soon everyone's comments were spiced with sexual innuendos, and the sexual tension was really heating up.

Neil again apologized to Cat for knocking her down on the slope but she told him not to worry about it. "It's okay, no one got hurt. In fact," she said, "if you hadn't run into me, we might never have met you guys. It seems pretty funny now."

Amy said to Neil, "Yeah, it's a good thing you didn't hurt her. Although, with Cat's natural chest padding, I doubt you could have done much damage anyway." Everyone laughed, including Cat.

"You look pretty well-endowed yourself, Amy," Cat said.

"Oh, Neil bought these for me last summer."

"Best money I ever spent," said Neil. Again everyone laughed. Neil asked Cat, "So are yours natural or man-made?"

Cat replied hers were all natural, USDA inspected, organically home grown.

Neil then asked Cat if she brought a bathing suit with her. "Oh yeah, Gary bought a new one for me. It doesn't leave much to the imagination though."

Neil said, "Well let's get outta here so we can go put our suits on and sit in the hot tub. You must still be a little sore from me running in to you, and all that hot, jetting water will probably feel good."

"Well," Cat said, "I don't know, my bathing suit is pretty skimpy. I hope Amy doesn't mind."

"Don't worry about it," Amy said, "mine is skimpy too. Besides, we'll be able to see whether natural or man-made fits better in a bikini." Everyone laughed again, and Gary and Cat agreed to come to Amy and Neil's room at 9PM. They all downed another drink, then left the restaurant.

Back in their room, Cat held up the bottom of her bathing suit, which wasn't much more than a small strip of sheer cloth with some strings attached, and she said to Gary, "So you don't mind me wearing this in front of strangers, huh?"

Gary said, "Well, they're not really strangers anymore and besides, Amy said her suit was skimpy too."

"I'm sure you guys will enjoy that," said Cat.

In the room next door, Amy already had her suit on. It was a fluorescent yellow micro thong, with a strip of cloth barely covering her pussy and two more tiny pieces of cloth covering each nipple. The rest was nothing but strings that didn't cover anything. Her huge nipples almost poked right through the sheer material, and her pussy lips were clearly visible under the cloth. Amy was a little nervous about wearing it in front of others.

"Good thing I shaved my twat this morning," Amy said.

"Yeah, let me have a look at that and make sure you got everything." Neil replied.

Amy smiled and stood with her legs spread wide apart. Neil knelt down in front of her and pulled the thin material aside. As he peered closely at her pussy lips, he flicked his tongue out, just barely brushing the outer flesh. Amy caught her breath and held it as Neil continued to lick her pussy all around the outside. He stuck his tongue in as far as it would go and flicked her clit rapidly. Amy put both hands on the back of Neil's head and pushed his face against her crotch. She never liked oral sex, giving or receiving, until just recently. She still couldn't bring herself to let Neil ejaculate in her mouth, but she loved when he sucked her pussy.

Neil then began eating her in earnest, barely stopping for breaths. He turned Amy around and began licking her asshole, which she was startled to discover she enjoyed. He stuck two, then three fingers in her cunt and finger fucked her while he reamed her with his tongue. After only a few minutes, Amy shuddered and her pussy juice just flowed and flowed. Neil turned her around again and lapped it all up. Amy fell back on the bed and just lay there, unable to move, as Neil continued to lick her pussy until he got every drop of juice.

"Wow that was great! Can I have more later?" she asked him.

"Oh yeah, a lot more," Neil said, his face glistening with her fluids.

In the other couple's room, Cat was just trying on her bathing suit. Gary said, "Wait, I'm gonna take some pictures," and he went and got his 35 mm camera. Cat then made a big show of slowly pulling on her suit, taking a long time tucking her pussy into the tiny bottoms. She then slowly adjusted the top over her nipples, while seductively massaging her breasts. Gary kept snapping away with the camera as Cat slowly turned around. He had a friend who owned a small camera shop and film-processing business, so Gary was able to get the negatives developed discreetly. It was a good thing too, because Gary took lots of very intimate pictures of Cat's nude, sexy body.

"Well, what do you think?" she said. By now, Gary had a huge hard-on and Cat said, "Never mind, I can see you approve. But you're not going next door with that!"

Cat then walked over to Gary and pushed him back on the bed. She then pulled his boxer shorts off and his cock sprung straight up. "I think I'll take care of this first, so Amy doesn't get the wrong idea."

Cat then put her lips over the tip of Gary's cock and rolled her tongue all around it. Then she ran her tongue down the shaft and over both balls. She gently sucked first one, then the other nut in her mouth.

Gary said, "Oh shit, I'm gonna cum." Cat quickly went back up to the tip and deep-throated as much of his cock as she could into her mouth. Gary groaned and started spurting into her mouth, hitting the back of her throat. Cat swallowed as much as she could, but some still ran out the sides. When Gary stopped ejaculating, Cat licked the cum off his balls and off her hand where it had leaked out. She loved the taste of semen and it seemed she could never get enough of it.

"Hey, let's do that again sometime," Gary said.