Caught! #01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With Arthur sorted, Edna and Pamela spent the rest of the night fucking Wendy in all her orifices, often two orifices at once. Wendy was feeling spaced out, it no longer mattered who was in which hole. The best was when she was anally and vaginally fucked at the same time. Occasionally they would let her rest and recuperate for an hour. This glorious assault lasted till the early hours of the morning, when they all fell asleep from their exertions.

The phone woke them at eight in the morning. It was Mike warning that Arthur was on his way home feeling the worse for wear. Pamela got out of bed, put her bikini back on and wearily made her way home. Wendy and her mum got in the shower, fingered each other till they came, before washing and dressing. Wendy only had the dress she arrived in, so put that back on. Edna dressed more conservatively that yesterday, but she wore her strapless underneath her clothes. She would, later take Arthur out while wearing it, and he never noticed.

As Wendy left she met her dad on the drive, she gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"You look like the cat that got the cream." He said.

She just smiled as she walked to the bus stop. Her breasts and nipples were tingling from the treatment they had been given. Her bum and vagina were sore, but as she walked, she started to feel a certain arousal. She felt wet by the time she got to the bus stop, if she sat down she would leave a wet patch on her skirt. What the hell, she was going to have some fun on the way home. She sat opposite two men, hitched her skirt up just far enough that when she opened her legs they had a good view of her wet womanly charms. She chuckled to herself as she watched them struggle with their erections.

Reaching home, she told me all about what happened, including the journey home. Her story left me feeling so horny I could have fucked her on the spot. She wouldn't let me as she felt too tender. Instead she started to suck me and turned to present me with her cunt, so I could lick and suck her. I don't think I'd ever shot such a large load before, Wendy swallowed most of it, but as she came she stopped swallowing and cum started seeping from the corners of her mouth.

Once our lust was satisfied, I told her about my night with Arthur. After meeting him at the nineteenth hole we had a couple of drinks. I took him to the dogs, where we spent a couple of hours betting on the dogs, and I kept plying him with drinks. Arthur was beginning to get drunk enough for me to take him to a strip joint. The drinks were expensive there. It was worth it to see Arthur lose his normal uptight behaviour. He started to get rowdy and chanting, at one of the less attractive women, "Get em on, get em on, get em on." This got us thrown out. Arthur was now in such a state that he couldn't have got home even if he wanted. I took him back to our house, he went off to use the toilet. He was taking forever in there, I was desperate for a piss and couldn't wait any longer. I went and knocked on the door calling his name, there was no reply. I tried to open the door, it opened partway, something was blocking it. I looked round the door, there was Arthur, with his trousers round his ankles, fast asleep and snoring on the floor. I stepped over him, had a piss and left him where he was.

Edna's new found sex life unleashed her animal side, she couldn't get enough. She enjoyed her incestuous lesbian relationship with her daughter and carried on her affair with Pamela, when she was home from college. Arthur never figured in her enjoyment of sex, in fact he became a little afraid of her new confidence.

Wendy and I, brought a little rough roll play into our relationship with Andrea. I liked being the only penis in our group sessions, but the girls were planning to, one day, trick Phil into our games. I wasn't too keen on that idea. Maybe I would come up with my own idea and quash theirs.

*

I hope you enjoyed this story. Depending on your feedback, I may develop it further from Andrea's perspective.

12