Caught By Aunt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chin loved everything she was doing, and couldn't keep his eyes of her moaning horny looking face to her bouncing boobs, he would have loved to grab hold of them or spank her ass as she rode him, but he really didn't care he just felt extremely lucky and happy with what he was getting. The only thing was he didn't want is, to end but was finding it extremely difficult not to cum.

Soon he screamed , "I'm gonna cum auntie."

"Oh you better not baby." As she slowed down her pace and squeezed his balls hard saying, "I'm no where near done with you yet!"

"Chin grunted, "I'm...sorrrrryyy," as he came in her. "But...I'll be hard...aaaagrrrr...in a second...I promise."

"You know... I have a...15 minute rule... any man who can't last for that long...I never meet again." She said breathing heavily and teasing him, "and my dear baby...you just failed."

As his cock slipped out of her cum filled pussy a dollop of cum also fell out on to his pubes.

"Oh, what a waste," she said as she crawled up him and placed her cum soaked pussy right on his lips, "like they say size doesn't matter if you don't know how to use it, now clean me up and make me cum, baby." Punishing him.

He immediately obliged and started licking her furiously, it did feel weird at first swallowing his own cum mixed with her juices but he didn't care the least about it. He was just happy about loosing his virginity to the woman he'd been fantasising about most of his life and it had not only turned out better than expected but she was way wilder than he'd ever imagined.

Before he knew it she was grinding on his face hard spreading their mixed juices all over his face and within minutes of this he was hard as a rock again.

Advantage of being a horny 18 year old she thought, as she smiled to herself seeing his cock. She then decided to go for another ride on the monster and without wasting any time was riding him again with her hands crushing against his chest. By now she'd worked herself up quite a bit and within minutes of grinding and riding him she started to cum hard, withering like a leaf in a storm on top of him and screaming her lungs off.

Chin felt her pussy tighten and a flood of juices from her pussy covering his balls and just watching her having an orgasm with all the shaking and screaming (he'd never seen no pornstar do that), he controlled every urge not to cum and succeeded as she collapsed on his chest with his hard cock still in her.

Getting her breath back, "oh my! That was amazing baby , you've just earned the right... to take of the cuffs... and do what you want with me... till the boner lasts."

For Riya it was as much fun being dominating as being dominated, as long there wasn't any real pain involved a little bit of spanking and slapping were ok but that was about it. Also she loved the feel of Chin's massive cock in her and was inquisitive to see how he'd use it.

Chin was just happy doing whatever she wanted him to do, but the thought of doing whatever he wanted to was getting him excited and nervous at the same time.

Riya had thought with a free reign he'd pounce all over her, from tit fucking her to fucking her face making her choke on that monster and fucking her pussy hard and fast.

But to her surprise instead Chin laid on top of her and while his hands roamed freely feeling every part of her sculptured body he started kissing her all the way from her head to toe, spending a lot of time smooching her and kissing her all over her face, after which he sucked on both her boobs while playing with them and then slowly kissing her flat stomach and kissing and licking her belly button. Then while going down on her this time he didn't have to follow instructions but did what came naturally or more like what he'd read in all the self help guides on satisfying a woman.

Chin did manage giving her an orgasm and to her surprise he was still taking it slowly and was in no hurry to fuck her, it wasn't like she was complaining she was loving the attention.

Chin just didn't want this to end and wanted to spend as much time with her satisfying her in every way he knew before fucking her and loosing his boner.

After kissing her all the way down her thighs and legs and reaching her toes he turned her around flat on her stomach and started kissing and squeezing her ass cheeks soon he had her cheeks apart with both hands and started kissing and rimming her ass hole. She had gotten rimmed before but the gentle way in which Chin was doing it just got her extremely horny and all she wanted was him to fuck her. She loved the attention but she craved having that big cock in her again.

"Oh, baby get on with it, stop teasing me and fuck me already!" She said sounding really horny.

Following her instructions as always he said, "yessss...auntie." Almost grunting while pulling her ass up and lining himself behind her to fuck her doggie style."

Then he started humping her not to fast but but to slow either, enjoying every stroke it still felt a little surreal, feeling her tight wet inviting pussy warmly wrapped around his cock, seeing her perfectly shaped ass jiggle with every stroke her thin arched back just made her round ass look sexier and her pony tail swinging from side to side, while she moaned so seductively.

"Oh auntie... I'm in heaven, this is the best... day of my life." He grunted as he kept humping her.

Suddenly he felt more confident and sure of himself with every stroke and really wanted to get to know her better as he humped her doggie style.

"For you this must feel normal auntie...by the way how many... men have you been with." He asked humping away and quiet shocked at himself that he actually asked that.

"You like to talk while fucking, distracts you from cumming to soon." She said as he picked up pace. "Aaaaahhhhhh, to...answer you, multiply whatever number... you have in your mind by 5." As she moaned and laughed simultaneously.

"Fuckkkkkkk." He screamed as he started jackhammering her and spanking her ass with one hand and started pulling her head back by her ponytail with the other, while grunting and screaming, "you like that...auntie?"

"That's more like it...aaaaaaahhhhhh...give it to me like a man...aaaaahhhhh...show me my place...aaaaahhhhhh." She screamed while pushing her ass back matching his every thrust.

The harder he spanked her the more she pushed back.

Riya couldn't believe how much she was enjoying his cock, as she felt another orgasm buildup she screamed, "aaaaaaahhhhhhh...Chin you've...just made your...aunt...cum again."

As her orgasm subsided, she stopped pushing back as Chin carried on humping her and she said between deep breath, "you can...cum...wherever you want...whenever you want...baby...I'm all yours."

Chin on the other hand couldn't wipe the grin of his face, this was actually turning out way better than any of his fantasies, as he spanked her hard, "ggrrrrrrrrhhhhhh...so I can hump you...as and when...I want too?"

"No...baby...as and when...I want." Moaned a satisfied Riya.

Chin grunting loud said, "I'm going to cum in you pussy...auntie."

"Do what you want... Baby." She screamed as she had another orgasm feeling her pussy getting filled up by his cum.

Chin came and collapsed on top of her, "that was...amazing." He screamed.

As they lay next to each other getting their breath back Chin couldn't help himself and asked, "so you'll still be fucking other men auntie."

"Of course I'll still be fucking around." She answered feeling a bit amused.

A disappointed Chin, "but I thought..."

Before he could complete his sentence, "what did you think baby you'll fuck me and I'll stop fucking around." She said sarcastically.

"No but why do you need to fuck around when you have me don't I satisfy you?"

"Yes you do, but I like men and cocks of all shapes sizes, what can I say." She said getting up and looking at him smiling

"So you truly are wild auntie, aren't you? Said a disappointed Chin actually wanting to call her a slut but he couldn't get himself to say that.

"You have know idea how slutty I can be." She said teasing him understanding what he meant by wild.

Chin suddenly getting excited hearing her call herself slutty, "so tell me the wildest thing you've done...please."

"Oh there are so many, I don't know where to start. But firstly what I'm about to tell also doesn't leave this room." She said in a more serious tone.

"Of course auntie, you know I won't tell a sole. So tell me about your sexcapades...please." Said an excited Chin almost pleading.

"Okay so, I once got picked up by two black guys in Las Vegas, I ended up staying in their suite over the weekend and they both just loved fucking me together, I've also been with a couple of couples where either the husband or wife likes to be dominated, I've done both. Let's not even start with the amount of one night stands and booty calls I've had." She said in a very seductive voice.

Chin without realising had started playing with his hardening cock when he asked her in a hoarse voice, "you mean you've fucked two men together and you've been with women, fuck! That's wild auntie."

Riya while lying next to him and facing him started stroking his cock and asked, "you like hearing about my sexcapades don't you looking down at his fully erect cock,"

"Oh fuck yesssss auntie." He groaned.

"What if I told you in my next trip you come along and I'll let you watch." She said softly stroking him harder.

"Oh auntie...I'd love...aaaaahhhhhh...that." And he started to cum all over his chest. He couldn't believe how turned on he got thinking of seeing her with other men or women.

"Wow that was quick my panty loving perv and to tell you the truth , I've always wanted a man who'd let me fuck around still be by my side, but..." before she could complete.

"I'll always be there with you, I'd love to watch, join in or do any thing you want me to do." He said as he grabbed her started kissing her.

As she thought to herself while kissing him back, the quiet ones are always the perverted ones just the way she liked them.

They made love all afternoon, with her telling him detailed stories of her sexcapades, he fucked her in every possible position she even let him tit fuck her and then deep throat her and cum in her mouth which she swallowed.

By the end of it Chin had cum 3 more times and she'd lost count how many orgasms she'd had.

12