Causing a Commotion Ch. 01

Story Info
Cindy and Callie go off on their own operations.
13.8k words
4.74
11.9k
14

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/05/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is part of an ongoing series. The chronological order of my stories is listed in WifeWatchman's biography, which is currently not updating. Stories after Ethical Dilemmas are: We'll Always Have Paris, Causing a Commotion.

Feedback and constructive criticism is very much appreciated, and I encourage feedback for ideas.

This story contains graphic scenes, language and actions that might be extremely offensive to some people. These scenes, words and actions are used only for the literary purposes of this story. The author does not condone murder, racial language, violence, rape or violence against women, and any depictions of any of these in this story should not be construed as acceptance of the above.

Part 1 - Agents In Action

"I got the moves baby, you got the motion,

we got together we'd be causing a commotion..."

---Madonna, 'Causing A Commotion'

The seedy, smoke filled strip joint in the City's southern area known as the Red Light District was lit mostly by blue neon lights along the walls and behind the bar. The men in the bar, mostly middle-aged, watched as the young woman danced and twirled around the pole, not really caring that she looked and acted as disinterested as them. The bar seemed loud yet muted at the same time, and everything from the lights to the music to the liquor connoted a cheap, lackluster entertainment experience.

A woman with blue-black hair and straight bangs approached a swarthy, mean-looking man with black hair and a mustache and goatee that formed a circle around his mouth. Her body was an hourglass shape and her legs looked good in her platform heels, certainly better than the girl working the pole.

"Hi, Sailor." the girl said to the man. "Wanna buy a girl a drink?"

"No." said the man. "Get lost."

"Wow." said the woman, persisting. "Tough day at work? I can make it a lot better for you."

"You heard me, bitch." said the man, turning and glaring at her. "Get. Lost."

"Okay, it's your loss." the woman said. She got up and walked towards the door to the back areas of the club, where the restrooms were. The man followed her with his eyes until she was gone, then turned back to his drink and the 'show'. He did not notice another woman, with a huge mane of black hair and thick, horned-rimmed glasses, wearing a sweater-shirt and jeans, get up and leave by the front door.

It was 11:30pm, Saturday, September 22d. The hot woman that had been dissed did not go into the restrooms, but through the door to the kitchen areas. She quickly went out a side door, often used by employees to go out and smoke. The woman in jeans came up to her.

"Bastard turned me down flat." said Callie Carrington. "Rude about it, too."

"Yeah, I saw." said Cindy Ross. "Something's not right about this. Any of it." Having an insight, she asked "Did your source tell you if Mills has been picking up various women? Or just one?"

"Didn't say." said Callie.

"Let's go back inside and watch." Cindy suggested. They went back in the kitchen door and out to the bar area. Cindy's original table, one of the furthest from the stage, had not been taken while she was out. She and Callie sat down. Leon Mills, once an SBI Lieutenant and now a wanted fugitive on the run, and the man Callie had tried to pick up, did not seem to notice the women when they came back in.

"What do you think is going to happen?" asked Callie.

"I don't know." said Cindy. "Let's just watch and see what Leon does."

It did not take long. A rather skanky looking redheaded woman, wearing a halter top and tight 'Daisy Dukes' jeans, approached Mills and sat down beside him. He turned to her, as if interested in her 'services', and they began talking for a few minutes.

"Let's go." said Cindy. She quickly led the way back to the kitchen door and out. Taken aback by Cindy's speed, Callie could only rush to catch up.

Peering around the edge of the building into the front parking lot, they watched as Mills and his new friend came out, walking arm-in-arm. Cindy said "When he gets to his car, let's jump him. You tell the girl to get lost, and I'll get the cuffs on him."

They quickly walked out into the lot, following Mills and the girl. As he got to an old car and unlocked it, he opened the passenger side door for the girl.

*ZZZZZT!*

The TASER struck Mills in the lower back. "Arrrgh!" he grunted as he went to his knees. Now masked, Cindy and Callie rushed up. As Cindy pulled Mills's arms behind his back and cuffed him, Callie told the woman to get lost.

"No, you get lost, bitch!" the woman said. She sprang out of the car and rushed at Callie. Callie warded off a blow with her CIA-taught martial arts, but the woman was better: she parried Callie's attempt to take her down with a couple of hard blows to the body, then a blow to her face. Callie went down, more shocked than hurt.

"Take him!" Cindy said. "I've got her."

"Come and get it, bitch!" said the redheaded woman. Cindy did so. The woman tried a vicious kick, found it thwarted, then found herself being pummeled with a series of blows. Cindy then whirled and drove her own raised foot into the woman's face, and the woman went down like a rag doll, knocked unconscious.

Callie had Mills's car keys. She opened the trunk, and the two women managed to hoist Mills into the trunk. Then they grabbed the woman. As she was thrown into the trunk and the lid slammed shut, a youngish looking man appeared.

"Hey!" he said. "What are you doing?"

"Police." Cindy said. "We're making a bust. Get lost."

"Not until I see a badge." said the reddish-brown-haired man loudly. "Show me a badge!"

"Okay, you want a badge?" Cindy said, her hand going to her back pocket. "Here's your fucking badge!" Her arm shot out in a vicious blow to the man's face. Not reacting in time, he reeled, then felt the full force of Cindy's 360 turn that ended in her kicking him in the face. He, too, was out like a light.

"Let's go!" Cindy said. She and Callie got into Mills's car, both of them wearing latex gloves. Cindy was driving, and the car scratched off as they pulled out, and just in time: people were starting to pour out of the dive bar to see what was going on...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Who the shit is that bitch?" Callie asked, her face and body still smarting from the blows she'd taken.

"I don't know," said Cindy, "but her fighting skills were way too damn good for a working girl."

"Yeah." said Callie. "She should've been going for a gun in her purse."

"Yeah, like I said," Cindy replied, "something is way off about this whole thing. We'll have to ask them about that..."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Leon Mills woke up, his whole body aching and sore from the TASERing he'd received. He found himself to be sitting in a chair, his hands manacled behind him. A full mask without eyeholes was covering his head.

He felt someone behind him press his finger to what felt like the flat glass of an iPhone, then heard the computerized sound of an app. Someone was reading his fingerprint he realized.

"What do you want?" he asked, the mask muffling his voice. A hard blow to the side of his head made his ear ring.

"Shut up." said the voice, a low growl but still definitely a woman's voice. "I'm the one asking the questions, and when I'm good and ready."

Mills heard the chime of the app again. He wondered if someone else's fingerprint was being taken, and then realized that the woman he'd picked might've been kidnapped with him. He heard whispered voices in the distance behind him.

The mask was suddenly taken off by someone standing behind him. He looked around. They were in a poorly lit, empty room, possibly a storage room. He saw the girl he'd picked up, tied up and in a chair next to him. In front of them was a beautiful woman, wearing a 'Batgirl' mask, her lustrous black hair flowing out of the back. She was wearing a form-fitting, all black suit, not quite a Batgirl suit, but definitely something that showed off her magnificent body.

"Okay, slugs." the woman said, her voice a low growl. "I don't have much time. I want answers, and I want them fast."

"Go fuck yourself, bitch." spat the redhead.

The woman came up to her. "Jenny Van Dyke." she said. "You've been running drugs through five States, and up and down the River and the Big River south of Southport. Multiple LEOs and the FBI are verrrrrry interested in meeting you."

"How do you know who I am?" the woman said. "And who the fuck are you?"

"I am your worst nightmare." the woman said. "Fortunately for you, doll, I'm not interested in you at all. I'm interested in Leon Mills, here. Former SBI Agent, been using the SBI to run drugs throughout the State."

"You scumbag!" Jenny shouted at Leon. "You're a god-damned cop?"

"Even worse," said a masked Callie Carrington, still wearing her black-hair wig, "he's a wanted cop. Oh, my dear Leon, you picked up the wrong girl. Should've gone with me, a winner, instead of this piece of shit."

"Who you callin' a piece of shit, bitch?" snarled Jenny Van Dyke.

"Leon, let's stop playing around." said Cindy, also masked and wigged, coming around to Leon's front. "Where are Jack Lewis and Richard Ferrell?" She saw Leon's eyes become jet? Had he recognized her? she wondered.

"I have no idea." said Leon. "Ferrell vanished a long time ago. Lewis up and left me behind several weeks ago. Left me hanging, too. Cops are after me, now. I'd tell you where he was... if I knew."

"Mighty poor acting job." said the beautiful 'Batgirl'. "Leon, you better start talking, and fast. And bitch..." she said, turning to Jenny, "if you know anything, you better start talking, too. Tell me what I want to know, and you'll walk. No harm, no foul. Play games with me, fuck with me, and I've got no reason to let you live. At all." The menace in her voice connoted a certain sincerity to her threat.

"I don't know shit." said Jenny. "This guy picked me up at Neon Blue, and the next thing I know these two whores were all over us. And now you're telling me this bozo is a cop? I got nuthin'..."

"I don't know. I don't know." said Cindy, in a decent imitation of the Iron Crowbar. "Maybe I'm just not making myself clear."

She grabbed Leon by the neck and began squeezing, choking him. "Leon, if you want to live, you tell me where Lewis and Ferrell are."

Leon said nothing, even as he was choking and gasping. As his face began to turn blue, Cindy released her grip on him.

"How about..." Callie said, holding up a large syringe full of a black liquid, "I inject your balls with this acid?"

"I told you." Mills said. "I don't know where they are. Haven't seen them in months, either of them. Lewis bolted, left me behind, hanging in the wind."

"Yes, yes he did." said Callie. She reached and unzipped Mills's pants. "And I'm about to cook your hanging balls with this acid."

"Do your damnedest. I don't know anything." said Mills.

Callie reached into Mills's pants and fished out his cock and balls. "Damn, you're small." she said derisively. "Robin eggs for balls. No wonder you're not scared; nothing to burn out, here."

"So." said the 'Batgirl' woman, "you doing deals with Jenny here? She your supplier these days?"

"Don't say a word, you fucking bastard." warned Van Dyke. "Or I'll cut those robin-egg balls out of you and make you eat 'em!"

"Feisty little bitch, aren't you?" said 'Batgirl' derisively. "Tied up, about to be tortured to death, and still running your worthless whore mouth..."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Two hours later...

Detectives Tony Long and E.J. Jefferson came up to the car, which was parked in the parking lot of the City Diner, along with armored City Police Officers. "All right, keys are in the ignition. The anonymous tip said wanted fugitives are in the trunk."

The explosives dog sniffed around but did not alert. "I'll take the risk." said Jefferson. He put the key in the lock and opened the trunk. Inside, trussed up like turkeys for Thanksgiving, were Leon Mills and Jenny Van Dyke.

"Well, well, well." said E.J. Jefferson in his falsetto voice. "Leon Mills. Jenny Van Dyke. The City Police would like to extend an invitation to you to have a nice visit to our Headquarters..."

Part 2 - Ramifications and Repercussions

The Black Beauty drove up to the gates of the World Headquarters of 'The Vision' in Coltrane County. Cindy Ross was driving. She pressed a button, and the monitor screen on the car's dashboard presented a number pad. She keyed in the code, and the gate opened to admit them.

Driving inside, they went in to the nearly abandoned facility. The Security men inside the gate and the man at the front reception desk knew the three women, and said hello to them. Cindy put in the keycode to the elevator to her father's office, and they rode up.

"Anyone want a drink?" asked Cindy as they got off the elevator and went into the office.

"Sure." said Callie. "Canadian is fine with me."

"Scotch for me. Single malt." said the beautiful black haired woman. With her Batgirl mask off, they could see that she was the legendary and feared CIA sniper, Melina Troy Allgood.

Cindy poured the drinks, then handed them out. They sat down on the two sofas in the middle of the huge office room.

"Well, that was a bust." the platinum blonde said, disappointment in her voice.

"Yes, we did bust Leon's balls." said Callie with her beautiful grin. "I always wondered what would happen if I really did inject Coca-Cola into a man's balls. Leon cried a lot."

"I'm sure it hurt." said Melina. "But not all that much, apparently. He didn't tell us a damn thing."

"He didn't know anything." said Cindy, very sure, having felt the vibes at the time. "I mean, he and Jenny have been working the drug trade in the State for some weeks now, but he had no idea where Lewis and Ferrell are."

"Well," said Melina, "at least a small dent was put into the State's drug trade. Jenny Van Dyke was a good smuggler and distributor in the Southport area. She was part of Jimmy 'Coffin' Cerone's operations, until he went legit and ran for political office. She may have worked with your dear cousin Elizabeth for a while, as well."

"I'll say this." said Cindy. "Jenny's martial arts skills were good. As in really good. A lot of training, she's had. That suggests to me that she's part of an organization, or has been part of an organization, that made the effort to give her that kind of training."

"Not the CIA, for sure." said Melina.

"I'll run a full workup on her tomorrow... well, today." said Callie. "In the meantime, it's almost 4:00am. Let's go to the University Diner and get some breakfast."

"Good idea." said Cindy.

"I'd better go home." Melina said. "The way the fucking Press is, these days, someone would take a photo of us, and try to use it against Daniel in his campaign."

"Photographed with the Deputy Police Chief?" Callie replied, then laughed. "Yeah, I can see where that would be a scandal." she said, teasing her fiancée.

Cindy glared (lovingly) at her fiancée for a second, then said to Melina: "Seriously, don't sweat shit like that. Let's go eat."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Sunday, September 23d. Callie was sitting at Laura's desk in Laura's office, using the extremely secure line and typing away merrily on her computer. Cindy was sitting next to her, using her iPad to access TCPD records.

"Okay, Jenny Van Dyke." Callie said. "No CIA record, not on the 'Disavowed' list, either. She's believed to be 34 or 35 years old, and she has a 12 year record of prostitution, drug-running, and smuggling. Maybe we should ask Don's sister if she knew Jenny back in the day."

"And I would," said Cindy, "if we could find my dear cousin Elizabeth. Fat chance of that happening right now. Anyway, what else does the Company have on Jenny?"

"Says here she enrolled at the University here, but was busted turning tricks the next Spring and dropped out of School." said Callie. "Picked up numerous times over the next few years, then disappeared almost completely. However, her fingerprints were picked up on some plastic bags that contained nearly pure heroin in them, high grade stuff. That was in Southport, about three years ago."

"So the FBI and DEA got interested in her." Callie continued. "They got word from informants that Jenny was hooking in Chippewa Crossing, which is near Turpin Heights, in the State south of Southport."

"I've had the dis-pleasure of visiting the place." Cindy said, remembering the 'Film Noir' case that earned Don a bullet in the back. "It's sleazy, much sleazier than where we were last night."

"I've never been there, but I've heard it's bad." said Callie. "So the FBI finds out she's built up a pretty big drug distribution ring down there. And then... nothing. The investigation stops, nothing more is noted by the FBI, except for one notation: a CIA Agent vouched for her as an undercover operative. Someone named... Tomoko Shimono."

"There's that name again." Cindy said. "But that would explain some things, too. If Jenny was working with Shimono, and they were working for the Consultant, and with Elizabeth... yeah, she might find martial arts useful. So, that begs the question: what is Jenny doing in a seedy City bar with Leon Mills?"

"You don't think she was picking him up for just sex?" Callie asked.

"Nooooo." Cindy said. "It was staged to look like that, but I'd be willing to bet that a whole lot more was going on between them..."

Part 3 - The Iron Crowbar

" Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy. Six days you shall labor, and do all your work, but the seventh day is a Sabbath to the LORD your God. On it you shall not do any work, you, or your son, or your daughter, your male servant, or your female servant, or your livestock, or the sojourner who is within your gates. For in six days the LORD made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that is in them, and rested on the seventh day. Therefore the LORD blessed the Sabbath day and made it holy."

---Exodus 20:8-11

I try to honor that Commandment. I try to reserve Sundays as a day of no Police work, as time for my family. And most often, I'm successful. Today, however, would not quite be one of those Sundays.

We were at The Cabin. Laura and our kids, Molly and the boys. The three boys and I watched an NFL football game, where the New York Football Giants overcame a 20-0 deficit to defeat the Atlanta Falcons. I felt sorry for the City of Atlanta, that they had to endure the utter shame and humiliation of their football team constantly blowing leads and finding defeat, and for decades. Disgusting failures, the Falcons were.

Carole and Marie were not interested in football. I knew they were doing something involving dressing up and clothing, because the redoubtable Bowser was staying at least 20 feet away from them at all times, and often coming over to me for skritchins... and protection. Being a smart Police dog, Bowser wanted no part of being subjected to being dressed up by the girls.

Lunch was hamburgers and hot dogs and 'fixins'. It was becoming mildly shocking just how much five kids were able to eat in one sitting. My mother would say that big appetites at young ages was an 'inherited' trait...

The doorbell rang, and I went to see who it was. It was FBI Special Agent in Charge Jack Muscone. I let him in. He was wearing a suit and tie, as always.

"Jack, do you ever wear anything but a suit and tie?" Molly asked, teasing him. "Especially on a Sunday?"

"Sure." said Jack. "But today my daughters and little Pete were baptized with water from the River Jordan. Tanya and I appreciate you bringing us some, Don."

"My pleasure." I said. "We had these kids baptized with some of what I brought home, and Father Romano baptized Teresa with some."