Causing a Commotion Ch. 03

Story Info
The Clan of the Crowbar avenges Cindy.
12.8k words
4.82
9.1k
3

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/05/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is part of an ongoing series. The chronological order of my stories is listed in WifeWatchman's biography, which is currently not updating. Stories after Ethical Dilemmas are: We'll Always Have Paris, Causing a Commotion.

Feedback and constructive criticism is very much appreciated, and I encourage feedback for ideas.

This story contains graphic scenes, language and actions that might be extremely offensive to some people. These scenes, words and actions are used only for the literary purposes of this story. The author does not condone murder, racial language, violence, rape or violence against women, and any depictions of any of these in this story should not be construed as acceptance of the above.

Part 12 - Commotion of Motion

Upon hearing the three words, Cindy began waking up. She opened her eyes, blinking them, then began moving her arms. Then she looked up at me.

"AAAUUGGGHH!!" Cindy screamed out, raising her arms as if to ward me off.

"Easy, Cindy!" Teresa said, grabbing Cindy's forearms. Cindy looked at Teresa and screamed again, and began fighting Teresa's hold on her. As they grappled, I rushed for the door and opened it. Dr. Yates, Laura, and a couple of nurses came in.

"Cindy!" Laura shouted into Cindy's face. "Calm down! You're okay. You're among friends, now!" As she was saying this, I was physically pulling an absolutely stunned Teresa away from the bed and to the door. We went out into the hallway.

"As I feared." I said. "She was frightened of us. That must've been part of the program they were running on her."

"You never acted like that." said Teresa, still in shock.

"My programming was different." I said. "They were trying to extract information from me, so they re-wrote my reality. With Cindy... I think the result they wanted is what they're getting now: make her hate her closest friends and relatives..."

I could see that Teresa needed a hug, and she collapsed into me as I took her into my arms. I guided her to the waiting room...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

An hour later, Captain Ted Orosco of Internal Affairs emerged from Cindy's room with Detectives Theo Washington and Joanne Warner, to whom Cindy's case had been formally assigned. Laura and Dr. Yates also emerged.

Callie and Maggie had been admitted to the room shortly after Cindy had awakened, so it was just me, Teresa, and Chief Griswold at the moment they came out.

"Chief Griswold," said Laura, "why don't you go see Cindy. I think you'll have a very positive effect on her, but if not, come back out." The old Chief got up and went down the hallway and into Cindy's room. Dr. Yates went with him.

"Don, I know you don't want to know." Laura said. "But what I do have to tell you is that they programmed Cindy to believe that everything being done to her... was being done by you. And that Teresa was helping, holding her down, restraining her, physically hitting her and stuff."

"So if she looks at us..." Teresa said, not finishing the sentence.

"We're going to have to do a lot of work to get her to realize you weren't the ones." Laura said. "But Don knows how hard that's going to be... he still remembers the dream sequences from his ordeal, and not the reality."

"Except in rare spots." I said. "Laura, when Dr. Eckhart gets back, you may have to let him try to treat Cindy. I know you and especially Dr. Yates don't want to do that, but it might be the only way to bring Cindy fully back."

"I'll see what I can do." Laura said. "You're right: Dr. Yates thinks Eckhart is a quack, and will never assent to letting Eckhart medically treat her, nor you, in any way."

"Once she's physically cleared, release her from the Hospital." I said. "Then Yates will not be able to say anything. See what y'all can do in the meantime. Okay, Captain Croyle, we have no place here. Let's go back to work."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Noon, Friday, September 28th. Teresa was in my office with me.

"You're going to be 'Acting Commander' while I am gone." I said. "I'm not going to put you in a bind by making you promise not to divulge where I'm going. Suffice it to say I'm going to do what I am honor-bound to do, and exact revenge for what this bastard did to Cindy."

"Need help?" Teresa asked hopefully.

"I wish I could take you, but I need you to stay here and hold down the fort." I said. "Try to hold off my wife and the Deputy Director of the FBI from knowing for as long as you can, but you can tell Todd and the Misaki clan people once I'm away."

"You're not telling Laura?" Teresa asked, looking stunned.

"Not until I've completed this." I said. Teresa nodded, and preceded me out of the office.

I went into MCD. "Cindy's green crowbar, the one that was found at the BigAgraFoods warehouse... where is it?"

"Right here, sir." said Theo Washington, handing me the solid iron implement. "Yes sir, I know we should put it in the Evidence Room, but we were going to give it back to her when she gets back."

"That's fine." I said. "In the meantime, I'll hold onto it." Theo handed it to me, and I left with it.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

The Ichimoku Industries small jet landed at County Airport. One passenger boarded the flight. Teresa waved goodbye, then drove my Police SUV back to Headquarters. She did not notice another small, sleek jet coming in for a landing.

After takeoff, as I settled into my seat and looked out the window, my mind was fixed with inexorable purpose. The CIA Director had crossed the line. He had lied to the DepDirector and my wife, and had attacked me by attacking my sister, and now Cindy. His actions were unforgivable, and I had no intention of forgiving a thing. I realized my hand was clutching the green crowbar a little too tightly when it began to cramp up...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

The DepDirector came to Laura's office in the Hospital. "I've got the report on that Clinton County facility and what was going on there."

"How'd you get that?" Laura asked. "I know for a fact that the CIA Director shut down all access to information about that facility. Put a 'TS-Eyes Only' classification on everything to do with it, including the Eldon murders and everything that went on back then."

"Right now Washington is in an uproar." said the DepDirector. "Several Democrat Senators are going to the President today, to tell the President that the CIA Director has to go before... things... start going public. Israel is preparing a series of news leaks to expose the CIA Director's hostility, and to confirm his being the one that ordered the assault on Kurchikov in Paris."

"In the meantime," said the DepDirector, "I still have friends in Washington, and some of them were friends of Admiral Keating. So I have the report. The gist of it is that the Clinton County facility was technically abandoned, but was maintained in good working order with some communication equipment in case of war. The instruments and medical stuff used on Commander Ross were brought in from Langley. Very similar stuff to what Casey B. Walker used on Don, but with some improvements such as the use of VR masks to speed up and enhance the effects. The drugs were the same as those used on Don."

"No surprise there." said Laura. "Can we link this to the CIA Director?"

"You're going to be shocked at how open he was about everything." said the DepDirector. "Signed off himself on everything about re-opening the facility and bringing in the equipment, as if he wanted to leave us a paper trail."

"He is demented." Laura said. "And that's a professional opinion, not just a personal one. I think he's gone off the deep end. If you and I have to go to Washington and have him removed on mental grounds, that's what we'd better get ready to do."

"I agree." said the DepDirector. "I'm going to fly to Washington from here, meet with Bill Nunn---"

*BRING!* *BRING!* *BRING!* *BRING!*

It was the DepDirector's cellphone. He put it on speaker.

"This is Agent Hamm at the Communications Center." said Agent Hamm. The Communications Center was the secret room on the top floor of the Federal Building off Courthouse Square. "We just got word from County Airport ATC that the plane that took off just before yours landed was an Ichimoku Industries plane claiming diplomatic status, and their flight plan is for the Washington, D.C. area."

"Okay, thanks." said the DepDirector. As he disconnected, he looked up at Laura.

"Oh shit." Laura said. She got out her cellphone and speed dialed her husband's personal phone. It went to voicemail. She tried his Police iPhone. It went to voicemail. She called the Duty Desk and was connected to her husband's assistant Helena.

"I'm sorry, Dr. Fredricson, he's not here." said Helena. "No, he didn't say where he was going nor when he'd be back. Can I take a message?"

"No thanks," said Laura, "but transfer me to Captain Croyle, please." When Teresa answered, Laura did not mince words: "Teresa, where is my husband?"

"He left the Station a while ago, Dr. Fredricson." Teresa said, keeping her voice stiff and formal. "I'm not sure when he'll be back."

"Teresa," Laura said, "this is important, and it's not the time to play around. If Don told you to not tell me where he is going, I need you to understand that his life is at stake. Where is he? Or more important, where did he go?"

"All I will tell you, Laura-san," Teresa said with emphasis, "is that he got Cindy's crowbar and left for the Airport." Laura got the message: Don's loyal clan member was not going to say anything further.

"Damn her." Laura said after disconnecting, then caught herself. "No, I shouldn't blame her for being loyal to the one man who has had her back when no one else did. But that's not what's important. We've got to stop Don."

"Let's get to my plane at the Airport." said the DepDirector.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Jenny Van Dyke walked out of City Police Headquarters, having been released earlier that morning. She had fired her lawyer, Nathan Masterson, who revealed his true colors with the threat that she would be murdered within 24 hours after leaving jail if she did not 'reconsider' if she did not retain his services.

She saw the tall, handsome blonde man in the suit and trenchcoat. "Ms. Van Dyke?" he called out. When she peered at him, he said "I'm Eddy the Bounty Hunter. The Iron Crowbar sent me to protect you. He suggested you consider 'the apple tree'."

"So he sent Johnny Hayseed to get me, huh?" said Jenny.

"More like Johnny Appleseed, a gift from Sir Isaac Newton." said Eddy, completing the code words between them that had been arranged by the Iron Crowbar.

"And he sent the handsome guy, too." Jenny said with a smile. "Let's get out of here, then. Know anywhere we can fuck for a couple of hours? I haven't been laid in days..."

Eddy grinned, and led Jenny to his car. They drove away, and Eddy used his expert skills to make sure they were not being followed as they lost themselves amongst the City's teeming millions...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Carole is going to be pissed." Laura said as the FBI plane got airborne after taking off from County Airport. "She does not want me going to 'meetings'."

"Well," said the DepDirector, "this 'meeting' is to save her father's life."

"Yes." said Laura. "Damn, why did Don have to do this? I had it under control."

"How so?" asked the DepDirector. What had happened to Cindy was not exactly his idea of 'under control', but he did not say that out loud.

"When we were in Israel," Laura said, "as Don was praying at the Western Wall, I talked to his sister Elizabeth. I offered her the chance to avenge Goth Girl Kathy, that she could kill the CIA Director and I'd cover for her. She accepted the offer. But now, if Don gets to him before we do... then it's all for naught. And the Director's loyalists will go after Don, either through the legal system, or they'll kill him. If Don kills the bastard, there is nothing I can do for him."

"I know." said the DepDirector. "I was working with several high-level FBI and CIA people, and with Nunn and other people in Congress, and we're already moving to get the CIA Director out, either by resignation or impeachment. But that process is way too slow. I thought we'd have more time..."

They began typing on their smartphones, making preparations for what would be needed in the coming hours...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Jenny Van Dyke spread her shapely legs and pulled them back as Eddy's big cock plunged into her again and again, fucking her with long, deep strokes. The muscular blonde stud was on top of her, plowing her furrow with every bit of intensity that he could muster, making her moan and groan as she took his size and ground her loins against his.

The rutting couple was humping with lust-filled abandoned when they heard a noise. Looking over, Jenny saw the attractive older woman and the two young studs.

"Elizabeth!" Jenny exclaimed. "You're here!"

"Yes." Elizabeth said. "Keep fucking her, Eddy." she commanded as Eddy had stopped, leaving his meat buried in Jenny's snatch. "Gino and Marco and I want to join this party." she said as she and her young studs began removing their clothes...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Oh yeah, this feels good." Elizabeth groaned as she sank her pussy onto Eddy's hard male meat. He was sitting back on the couch, and the lovely older woman was riding him cowgirl, slamming her hips down and impaling her cunt on Eddy's throbbing meat pole.

Eddy groaned as he felt his cock being sheathed by Elizabeth's warm wet cunt. He looked through the bedroom door, and was able to see Jenny, Gino, and Marco on the bed. Jenny was on her hands and knees, being spitroasted by the young Italian stallions. Eddy enjoyed the sight of one huge cock sinking into Jenny's well-used pussy from the rear while the other cock fucked her face.

"Damn, babe." Eddy grunted. "You do throw good parties."

"Shut up and keep throwing this good, hard fuck into me." Elizabeth ordered, slamming her cunt down onto Eddy even harder, then corkscrewing hips as she ground herself into him. She felt her orgasm building, and this handsome guy was trying to fuck it up by talking. Men! she thought to herself...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"He has a home between Martinsburg and Charles Town in West Virginia." said the email on my own burner phone. I'd left my personal and Police iPhones in my office at Police Headquarters. The email gave an address, and other information that I would need about the place.

The problem was that the diplomatic plane I was on was required to go at least to Dulles Airport, west of Washington. But from there I would be able to get a small plane to the Eastern WV Regional Airport. I was able to do so rather quickly with the help of the minor official of the Japanese Government that was also on my plane.

The Cessna aircraft that flew me to West Virginia was a good aircraft in good shape, but it was still a bumpy ride. I ignored that, my inexorable purpose crowding out everything else in my mind.

The plane landed and I was able to get a rental car with a fake I.D. that I'd kept for a number of years. I drove down towards Charles Town, then cut off the road onto a nearly hidden lesser road. After a ways, as the sun was getting low in the sky, I saw the fencing that showed I was at the property I was seeking.

I was 'armed' with the green crowbar, and a device similar to the bug-killer that Professor Milton had made for me, a device that killed closed-circuit cameras and home detection equipment as well as listening devices. It was most very fortunate for this world, I thought with great sarcasm, that Professor Milton and I had chosen not to be professional criminals.

The storm drain was right where I was told it would be, and I was now inside the grounds of the compound. Considering that the Director of the CIA kept this place as his vacation house, and considering that he was holed up here now, trying to weather the political storms brewing around him, I was surprised that it was not better guarded.

Still, I had to press against trees when the occasional drone flew by. As I got near the house, I saw a large number of heavily armored SUVs in the front drive. A meeting must be going on inside, I thought to myself. I settled into my hiding place to wait it out...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"I can't reach Takaki Misaki, nor his son Nagamasa." said the DepDirector. "I called BOW Enterprises, and Todd Burke himself answered the phone. He said his assistant Mariko had the day off, and was 'unavailable'. He could not have been more clear in his wording. He is his uncles's nephew."

"And his mother's son." Laura replied, then said: "If Misaki takes Don's side, how bad is that?"

"They both consider this a matter of honor now." said the DepDirector. "I've known Misaki-san for years. He taught me an incredible amount about Japanese culture, and some of their rituals. I was even granted an audience with His Majesty the Emperor once, thanks to him."

"And the one thing I learned about Misaki-san," continued the DepDirector, "is that he considers Clan honor sacrosanct above all things. That day, when Don told him that Takaki-sama had 'died well'... I think that bound Don and Misaki as if Don were Misaki's own child." (Author's note: 'Seriously Inconvenienced', Ch. 05.)

"That's all we need." Laura said. "The former head of the Japanese versions of the FBI and CIA, and personal advisor to the Emperor, helping Don with this."

"It could mess us up in other ways, as well." said the DepDirector. "If we do stop Don... it might be looked upon as failure on his part... and dishonor."

"To hell with that." said Laura. "I want my husband to live, and the only way that happens is to stop him..."

Part 13 - Pain In The Neck

"The truth is never far behind

You've kept it hidden well

If I live to tell the secret I knew then

Will I ever have the chance again?

If I ran away, I'd never have the strength to go very far

How would they hear the beating of my heart...?

Will it grow cold?

The secret that I hide

Will I grow old?

How will they hear?

When will they learn?

How will they know...?"

--- Madonna, 'Live To Tell'

The sun had just set over the western horizon. The cars were filling up with men in suits and ties, some of whom I'd seen on national television newscasts in the past. I waited until they left, though seeming to hear the cars far longer than I should have as I simply walked up to the side door. Sure enough, the keycode entry system was by a company I was familiar with from my past life of selling such systems. I'd refused to sell to the CIA; now I was ironically glad that someone else had not been so 'honorable' in their choice of clientele.

There were almost no security people indoors, and they were eating dinner right now. I went up the stairs to the office room, having memorized the layout of the house from plans sent my way. I opened the door.

The CIA Director was an older man, once physically imposing in stature. His hair was thinning and graying, and his jowls were more pronounced now. His eyes were peering, and his mouth seemed pursed into a perma-grimace, giving him an air of malice.

He looked up, and his eyes widened in shock and fear as he saw me come in. "What the hell are you doing here?"

*WHAM!!*

I wordlessly brought the green crowbar down onto the desk in front of the man with every bit of the transference of power that Aikido and other martial arts forms had taught me.

*CRRRRAAACK!* *CRASH!*

The desk split in two and caved in towards the middle. The CIA Director was now on the floor, trying to scurry away as I stepped onto and over the desk.