Cautious Smiles

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cupping them lovingly, she pinched her nipples and let out another small whimper. Her over exadurated emphasis to her playful self adventure made Alex beam knowing that a large part of it was for his benefit. He couldn't help but also be aware of arousal to her own touch, which made him sit forward some to get a better view. Chloe grabbed the sides of her shirt, raising and lowering it seductively so that only a small portion of her back could be seen before lifting it up over her head to throw it behind her. Alex could make out the curves of her breasts flowing from her sides as she continued to dance with her arms up in an swirling motion, as it seemed she was almost carrying out some paganistic spiritual dance for him.

She made her way down to her skirt bending over and pulling it up to take off her panties. She slithered out of them with grace as she kicked them off to her side. Within a moment her skirt was down to the ground as Alex"s eyes focus in on the beautiful curves of her bare ass. "Turn around so that I can see you," Alex said as he rested with his back against the table, elbows again propped. As Chloe turned to face him, she found anew the self assurance that she indeed was desirable.

Alex, now with his mouth slightly open as he scans her almost naked body. Breathing in deep, he is amazed by clarity of her porcelain skin, reflecting the moonlight. She had a desired hourglass figure. He particularly found interest in her hips that he had been so mesmerized by as she danced. Her nipples were hard and he almost could feel the texture of her skin just by staring at her. Alex's eyes scanning down, fixated upon the small, trimmed pussy that he was oh so ever close to feasting on only minutes ago. "Come," he stated with a forcefulness in his tone.

Chloe walked toward him until she was about a half of a foot away before Alex said, "turn around and sit on my lap." Chloe ready and willing to give into any request, made of herself at home scooting back on his lap facing away from him. Alex grabbed her hips and let out deep breath as Chloe could feel his cock throbbing for her. She nuzzled her ass against the protruding bulge, making Alex take another deep breath and a longing sigh."Spread your legs." Alex said with a raspy voice as he was having a hard time controlling his urge not to give in to wanting to fuck her.

Chloe did so delightedly as she draped her legs over his, exposed swollen pussy being taunted by the air. She began to dance again while on his lap, while feeling the need to reach her hand down to her dripping pussy. She fondled herself, sliding her fingers up and down the folds before parting her lips and indulging her desire by sliding a finger inside of herself. "Yes my dear, play," dripped off Alex's lips as he rocked to her movements finding himself getting lost by his lust of her. Chloe's fingers were withdrawn to the outside of her lips where she began to rub her anticipating clit, longing for release. Small circular motions that mimicked those of her hips grinding against Alex's cock. Her body was on fire, as her movements quickened.

"Yes sweet girl," Alex exhausted as he wrapped his arm around her stomach, grinding his cock as hard as he could against her ass. Squeezing her left breast with his left hand he, wanted to feel her cum for him. "Faster sweet girl," as she twitched and humped furiously now appeased just to be able to feel his arousal against her. Her breath rapid as her rhythmic motion gave way to the pounding impulses of her clit. Chloe's body frozen with near climax.

"Smack your pussy, my dear," he commanded as her explosion was near complete. She gave herself a spanking that was just hard enough to hear the sound of her hand colliding with her wetness, leaving her to feel a sting throughout her whole body. Her moans only subsided by gasps, she worked her pussy up to the point of orgasm again, only to give herself another more powerful spank. The sound through Alex's ears was very distinct as she did it again, now for the third time. "You like that my dear?" Alex said half consciously as he tried not to cum from her aggressive fucking of him through his pants.

"Yes," she blurted in almost a scream. Alex's hand went from her breast to the top of her left shoulder forcing her back so that he could kiss her neck as she squirmed. "Yes, oh...yes", she panted while her body again froze completely overtaken by the wash of an excruciating orgasm that penetrated her body. A shrilled "oh" was leaked between gasps for air. Alex wouldn't stop kissing her as her orgasm tormented him to want to cum with her. More shouts of ecstasy before the wave stopped with a huge moan and release of her tense body. Chloe could feel a small gush out of her pussy run down her ass, making a wet dribble on Alex's pants as she came. She could barely catch her breath as aftershocks made her quiver. She swallowed with relief as Alex's kisses stopped and allowed her to rest.

They both sat there for a moment neither being able to think. When Chloe starting coming to from her erotic daze, the first thought was how to pleasure the ever so deserving cock still thumping against her ass. Her body, perspiring and now covered in goose bumps began the pursuit of getting Alex to fuck her. She took Alex's hand from around her waist and brought it up to her lips. Taking the index finger in her mouth, Alex could tell she had a remarkably skilled tongue. She began to rock her hips this time in a, "you know you're going to fuck me" fashion. Alex, restrained her further advances saying, "up sweet girl."

Chloe slid off his lap to find that she stumbled a bit, not expecting her knees to be so wobbly. She turned to him with a huge smile, grabbing his cock with her hand. "Fuck me," she demanded. Alex sat forward grinning foolishly shaking his head no, pulling her hand away from his hard cock.

Astonished by his reaction, "What?" she uttered disapprovingly. He laughed, "No," very bluntly to her dismay. "Oh...I'm so offended!" she remarked almost hysterically."You can't do this to me, I want to make you cum, really, really want to make you cum. Please," as Chloe sucked here bottom lip in and out pouting. Alex was ingratiated by her pleading.

"At least let me give you a taste of my oral fixation," she used as her last effort to skew him into having more playtime. Alex stood up smiling and kissed her on the forehead," Maybe tomorrow." The look on her face was priceless. "Tomorrow", she inquired.

"8pm, my apartment. Think of how I can make you wet by all means possible, and we'll take it from there," Alex said as he bent down to give Chloe back her shirt.

"No, options left for this evening, right", as she took her shirt gratefully, being almost chilled to the bone at this point. He only smiled as he went and collected her things for her so she could get dressed. Dressing complete he handed her the book and keys and they headed back to the laundry mat not saying a word to each other. Chloe entered the door being flooded with all that had happened through the course of their meeting.

"You should check to see if your bedding is dry now." Alex suggested. It was and she somewhat folded it before giving up and tossed it onto the top of her basket. He was busy putting his things into the dryers, before turning around to see she was ready to go. Alex went to her, gazing into her still pleading eyes and pulled her to kiss him. They exchanged a few kisses only to have it stop before things could get to heavy. "Tomorrow," he said as he kissed her cheek. She smiled and looked down before sneaking a quick kiss to him. Grabbing her basket, she headed for the door. Alex stopped her by adding, "By the way, wear the yellow panties underneath your bedding."

"Okay," she said puzzled. "I'll leave my door unlocked in case you change your mind," she threw out to him as she walked out the door and headed home.

Mental lists starting to be gathered while Alex finished his laundry chores.

Chloe had a hard time sleeping the night before. She did leave her door open for Alex, but didn't really expect him to come over. It didn't stop her from hoping though. It was Friday morning and the clock just kept ticking away with no real progression by the time Chloe was was ready to take her lunch break. She skipped her normal routine today, to sit in her car with rolled down windows to listen to music. Her thoughts consumed by Alex and the adventure she had in store for the evening. He was making up for all of the lost time she had been alone in a very grandiose way. One of Chloe's co-workers, John noticed that she seemed to be drifting into a daze after she returned from her break.

"New Guy?" John asked thoughtfully as he often had inclinations of trying to pursue her, yet never could find the right way to do it. They shared nuances of flirtation from time to time, but she never regarded these things as any type of advances. "All over my face, is it...." Chloe smiled with the thought of Alex's hands warming up her thighs.

"Hmmmmm.....are you going to reveal any details, or is this one confidential?" John questioned with anticipation of the juicy details. Chloe wasn't one to hide her indiscretions, not boastful either, she was just candid and accepting when exploring anything of a sexual nature. "I probably shouldn't say, or I'll have to go home early," as her eyes bounced up to the putrid salmon wall to see the clock's progress was up to 2:36. "I see, secretive aspirations and longing. Been there," John replied with a smirk before turning to walk out the door to finish a proposal.

Chloe arrived home slipping her key in the door, taking a quick glance at Alex's abode wondering if he was home. 5:22, and way to much time to spend trying to keep from refraining from urges to pleasure herself, she decided to take a walk up to the store to look around and burn off some energy. Only one purchase was made, a single yellow rose.

A busy, frustrating work day for Alex gave him little time to further explore the temptation he had found within Chloe. The day flew by, and he daunted to three stores to get the items he had categorized in his head. He arrived home a little before seven and dashed around the apartment to get things in place.

In the bathroom he placed an assortment of candles, positioned a bath pillow, and put batteries in a small mechanical device he had gone to the porn store specifically for. Alex was pleased with his choice of a light bath scent with a hint of vanilla. Off to the bedroom he went to strip off his covers and sheets, replacing them with older ones. Taking one thick blanket he had often used when doing things outdoors, he doubled lengthwise to offer more protection from any "spills" that may occur. A black, soft blindfold placed at the corner. The finishing touches he added to the bedroom were that of a bottle of Chianti in a bucket of ice, two glasses, and an opener. A faux pas to have a chilled red, but it needed to be cold for his well drawn out plan of the nights events. At five till eight, Alex prepared the bath adding a couple of scoops of salts, and waited for Chloe to arrive.

Nervously surveying the hallway before walking out, she quickly glided over to Alex's apartment at eight o'clock exactly. He slowly opened the door upon hearing her light knocking. His eyes wide, he was startled to find her there with very little clothing on. "My," Alex said as Chloe stepped into the apartment. She turned to face him, glowing with anticipation. Her demeanor was calm and sensuous as she asked, "Do you like," doing a half turn so he could see the lingerie in it's completion. The bodice was pale yellow silk, low cut with embroidered flowers. When she turned, he could see that it wrapped around her back with a three inch band that was tied into a bow with dainty ribbon, while another ribbon was tied around her neck making an inverted V-line from the front. The back then scooped down in a half oval, almost to her hips. The body of the outfit, was see-through in the same yellow as the bodice, displaying more embroidery. There was a lace trim that was hemmed to the bottom of the chemise that hit about seven inches below the waist. A matching set to her panties, Alex was pleased. Chloe wore her hair upswept, with the cut yellow rose positioned behind her ear. "Very much," Alex toted as he grabbed her arm to turn her to face him. Arms wrapped around her, he began to kiss her softly."Now," Alex said with an appreciative smile, "I must request for you to take it off." "Help me," Chloe beckoned.

Alex found the mid of her back where the first ribbon was tied and pulled on it gently until it fell parted. He pulled her in for a kiss as he worked on the second ribbon, when freed dropped her chemise to the floor. Alex continued to kiss her and hold her in his embrace before making his way to her panties, where she felt a slight tug. "Those must go too, my dear," as Alex stepped back to look at her as she slid out of her panties. He grabbed her hand and walked her over to the half opened bathroom door. Once pushed open, there was a display of soft light from the lit candles inside. The bath waiting, a huge smile was present on Chloe's face. "Get in," Alex said as he closed the door behind them to keep in the humid warmth.

Chloe was so delighted with his form of romantic pampering of her. Sinking into the tub, laying her head on the pillow, she could faintly smell vanilla. Alex had a seat beside the bathtub on the floor. Unbuttoning his shirt, he took it off and put it in the hamper behind him. Smiling, Alex reached over to take the rose out of Chloe's hair. She just stared at him, enjoying the perfectly tepid bath that was drawn for her. "Wet by all means possible," she repeated from their conversation last night."A good start indeed."

Alex took one petal off the rose and placed onto her forehead before tracing the frame of her face. Back to the starting point, he ran it down her nose, lips, and onto her chest. Yellow was a perfect accent color to her skin as he made his was to her already erect pink nipple. He taunted and teased, circling the petal over both of her breasts before tossing it into the water with her. One by one, a petal was taken off and added to her bath. He kissed her hand before reaching behind him to grab the toy he had bought for her.

Her eyes beamed and she sat up straight as she saw Alex fumble to open a box. He pulled out a small, blue, waterproof vibrator. Turning it on, it had a jelly coating to it making quite soft and pliable. Choosing this specific design to meet their needs of the evening, Alex took the vibrator to where he had left off, her breasts."Lay, back down," Alex stated as she again made herself comfortable. Closed eyes, Chloe found herself to be aroused in a way she hadn't been by a man. She was being treated like she would treat another; with respect, passion, and a bit of zeal. The buzz sent seas of endless pleasure from her nipples. He acted as a muse to her whims, thrown from her body upon arousal. Circulating, rounding her breasts, Alex then dipped the vibrator into the water to make it wet. Taking his hands, he cupped her breasts together so he could fuck them with the toy. "Just a quick preview of what's to come," Alex said playfully.

Chloe looked down to see the toy, supplanting it into her mind that later it could be his cock. What was more enjoyable than the feeling of the vibration, was the glimpse into Alex's eyes that showed as much excitement as a child at Christmas opening up the toy they had wanted. He released her breasts and followed a path down her stomach and under the water. "All yours," Alex stated, "do with it what you want, I just want to watch."

Now in her hand, Chloe snuggled into the pillow more and closed her eyes. She already had it clearly in her mind that there would be no begging uttered by her, whatever the circumstances were. With a sigh, she took the vibrator and began to rub it right on the outside of her pussy, above her clit. Instead of her hand doing all the work, she began to ride up and down teasing herself. Chloe kept her eyes closed imagining him watching her like this, knowing that just the thought would fulfill her secret exhibitionistic desires.

Her lips engorged, she worked the toy against her throbbing bud. With her toe, she felt out the switch for the stopper and pushed it down so some of the water would drain out. Alex sat there quietly admiring her as the water swirled down the drain. Her pussy was above the water now, as she spread her legs wide, parting her lips with her free hand. Sounds of the toy altering to the position in which she used it, she worked it around her clit more until moans and sighs escaped her mouth. The water almost gone, Chloe skillfully turned on the faucet with her feet trying to find just the right temperature. Having some rose petals stuck to her, she slid down to the bottom of the tub, scooting her spread legs closer to the faucet until a rush of hot water poured onto her pussy. Legs bent with her feet against the wall, she felt surges she was all to familiar with as this was a pleasure she enjoyed at home. She turned the vibrator up even more before placing it inside of her.

Unbuckling his belt, Alex rested on the side of the tub, head on his arm. Chloe still kept her eyes closed as she clutched the small vibrator, rocking it against her G-spot. She gasped and moaned fucking the little toy with such pleasure. The pouring thunder against her clit was enough to send her over the edge. Turning her head to the right, she opened her eyes and gave Alex a grin. With the vibrator resting inside her, Chloe reached up to grab Alex's hand. He was guided to meet the top of the vibrator, that now had been pushed a little further out of her. She again closed her eyes, massaging her breasts while he took control of her pleasure.

Water splashing everywhere as he found a quick pace that her body ideally responded to. She fucked harder as he got up on his knees to be able to use his other hand. Bent over the tub he diligently rubbed her swollen clit while the toy slid in and out with ease. Uncontrolled contracting of her body, she clinched to bare down on the toy as she was ready to cum. Not being able to take much more, she grabbed Alex's hand and forced it to keep the buzzing toy inside of her. He worked his hands faster as her growling became louder. Like the tide of water, an orgasm ceased her body leaving her breathless and utterly vulnerable. She let out a muffled cry, before succumbing to her pleasure. Alex halted all activities as her body became silent. He looked at her as he withdrew his present. She just laid there giving off a tiny laugh being amused by her enjoyment.

The water was turned off by Alex, as Chloe took deep breaths and tried to focus. "Up," he said as he drifted over to get a towel to soak up the small puddles on the floor. Chloe managed her way up to stand, hair drenched and falling out of the twist she had it in. She picked off the petals that were clinging to her flesh and tossed them back into the tub, thinking that she would help with clean-up later. "Come," Alex said assisting her out and onto the towel. He lead her off to the bedroom as she left little, wet feet prints on the wood floor. He stopped her once they got to the outside of his door. No lights were on and darkness consumed the sky. Alex went in to grab the blindfold and walked back to Chloe. She didn't make out what it was that he had, until he raised it up to where she could see the stretchy band expand as he placed it over her head. Bringing it down over her eyes, she felt a sense of calm. He kissed her on the forehead as she heard the flick of the light switch being turned on.

Chloe's senses heightened, Alex grabs her by the arm and leads her to the bed. Sitting her on the edge, he gives her another kiss before asking her to lie down, legs apart. "Now sweet girl," Alex said not taking his eyes off of her, "are you as thirsty as I am?". He took his belt off and laid it on the bed beside her. Chloe could hear the sound of Alex's pants being unzipped and taken off. Was he taking everything off, she wondered. A light glowing from her face, Chloe found herself to be a little nervous about what he was going to do. More unusual sounds that Chloe couldn't make out until she heard a pop, more familiar but still couldn't place what it was. Alex who had opened the wine, poured himself a glass before setting it down on the floor close to the bed. Slowly he made his way between her legs, laying on top of her.