CC - Universal Remote Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He didn't have to move a muscle as she pushed his cock inside her and slid firmly onto his lap. She started grinding against him immediately and put her hands on his shoulders to support herself. While he'd felt her pussy many, many times before, it felt even better with her driving. She alternated between grinding on him and bouncing, forcing his cock in and out, plunging it deep inside her.

"Yes, yes! Oh, fuck!" She was going wild on his cock, more than he ever expected. He felt so happy that he moved his experiment up to this level. He thought he'd never be fucked better than this.

"Oh my God! Oh my God it feels so good!" she whimpered as she pushed her hips into him again and again.

"That's... that's so fucking hot!" he moaned, putting his hands on her naked hips. He couldn't believe he was touching his naked stepsister. He couldn't believe that her tits were bouncing right in front of his face and that he could just open his mouth to suck on them. He couldn't believe that his cock was deep in her pussy and that she was fucking him like he was the last man on earth.

Granted, a lot of this was from the program and the remote control. But it felt so real... so intensely real... so perfectly real.

He could tell when the program changed to the next item... her orgasm. When she came, it felt like the floodgates let loose. She closed her eyes and seemed to move on auto-pilot, letting her body get as much pleasure from him as she could. Her pussy was squeezing him again and again as she ground her pussy into him. Her juices poured from her body and onto his lap, running down onto the couch beneath them.

"Fuuuuuuck!" she half screamed as her orgasm overwhelmed her. Her skin was damp and flushed pink, her nipples very hard points, when she finally stopped. She was panting heavily and looking at him with half-lidded eyes. She bent forward and kissed him hard and deep, her tongue driving deep into his mouth.

"Oh my God! I've never cum so hard in my life! How did you do that? Your cock is amazing, Vince." Instead of being tired after such a powerful orgasm, she seemed almost... re-energized. "But... you gotta cum. You gotta cum for me. I... I gotta make you cum too." She slid off his lap to the floor and quickly moved between his knees. Her hands gripped his cock and began stroking it.

"God, you're such a slut, Gabby," he said, degrading her. "I had no idea you were like that."

"Yeah?" she giggled. "I don't know what's come over me, but I fucking love it." She was really stroking his cock, occasionally sliding her mouth over his shaft, driving it deep into her mouth before pulling it back out.

"Fuck!", he moaned loudly. "You're gonna make me cum hard. I'm not going to be able to control it," he warned her.

She smiled deviously. "Yeah, then just fucking cum all over me." She deepthroated him again, gagging on his cock before pulling out and spitting on it. Extra spittle dripped from her chin onto her tits making her look very sloppy wet.

"Oh, look at it. Look at that beautiful fucking cock," she moaned, her hands stroking him and looking closely at it. She was seriously looking to make him cum. She licked his shaft from the base to the tip before sliding it into her mouth yet again, and then dripped her spit onto it. "Mmm... my mouth is wet just like my pussy. Yeah?"

"Your pussy was very wet," he agreed, feeling his orgasm building. "I'm not sure which I like better, though."

"I don't know either. Your cock feels amazing in both." She sensed he was getting closer and started stroking faster. "Ooh, I want it in my mouth," she said, sucking the head between her lips, her tongue stroking the underside of his cock. "Mmmm..." she moaned before deepthroating him once again, this time to the point of choaking on him. She sputtered when she finally removed his shaft, her spittle pouring out of her mouth onto him. "Ah... God I love gasping for air with your cock in my mouth," she said, barely able to breath.

She smiled as she rubbed his very wet cock over her face and lips, loving the feel of his hardness against her skin until her face was a mess with her saliva. "Make me your little cum slut today."

Her immediate stroking then sent him over the edge as every muscle in his body tensed. His cock started spewing his wet, sticky seed. It sprayed onto her face once, before she put it over her open mouth. She let it both spray into her mouth and onto her face and neck as she continued to pump him.

"Oh fuck!" he yelled loudly as he let it all go. He watched his younger stepsister absolutely showing her slutiness by wantonly directing his cum all over her face and into her mouth, leaving her face a mess. All the while she was smiling, loving it.

He was still panting when she kissed the head of his cock and sucked the tip to get the last remaining drops. Then she stood. "Mmm... thank you Vince. We'll have to do this again."

"Yeah... I agree," he said, huffing. "But you need to go get cleaned up before mom comes home."

She giggled. "You think? Maybe she'd like some of this too," she said, scooping his cum from her face and sucking it off her finger. "Don't you think?"

He shook his head. Yeah, he'd make sure she got some of this, too. But his stepsister didn't have to announce it. "Go! Clean up!" he commanded.

She grabbed her bathing suit and disappeared into the bathroom, giggling still. When she finally came out, the program was starting to wind down, setting her libido low. Then, with a touch of a command button, he turned her memory back on.

She just stood there, holding her towel, as if waiting for him to respond. "Hello...," she said, finally. "Yes I'm going sunbathing. Is that ok with you?"

It took him a second to remember what she was saying. After everything that had happened, it was a little difficult to remember that she had no memory of any of it.

"Yeah... sorry. I was just asking."

He watched her walk out the sliding glass doors onto the back deck, watching her ass sway slightly.

"God. It's too bad you don't remember that," he whispered to himself.

12