Celebrating Her Promotion Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You fucking animal," she groaned as she kissed then licked the very tip of his uncircumcised penis.

"Mmmm," he said softly, "it takes one Charley to know one, doesn't it?"

"Exactly," she said, just before she opened her mouth and slid the end of his cock between her lips.

There can few more erotic things for a woman than to have a man's erection come to life inside her mouth. Not only does the fact that she is making that happen arouse her, but also the actual physical sensation of his flesh hardening and thickening is such a turn on. And that is exactly what happened for Carl and Charley.

Despite all the experiences, all the sensations, all the emotional highs and all the physical demands of the varied and extended sexual activities to which she had treated herself this evening, her body was once again zinging with feelings. Feelings from being naked with him, feelings from seeing his gorgeous body, feelings from his roaming hands, feelings from having him in her mouth and feelings from what she knew was soon going to happen; her being fucked by his huge, hard cock. The mere thought of that made her shudder. On top of all those feelings there was, however, one more that gave her particularly strong emotional sensations that quickly converted into physical reactions. That was that she and Carl were starting to make love. It was more than when they had had sex before and much, much more than her simply being fucked by this gorgeous black hunk.

She orally made love to his dick as he used his hands and fingers to lovingly caress and stroke her head, her hair, her face and her shoulders. They laid down, his cock still deep in her mouth, now in a position where he could reach her breasts. His hands and gentle, yet insistent, fingers expertly aroused even more her small mounds and acutely hard and sensitive nipples. He gave her tits the tender, loving attention they so rarely received and usually didn't want, but right now was exactly what her mind and body cried out for.

He wiggled round so that his head could slither down her body. He came out of her mouth. That, though, only provided her with the opportunity to love other parts of his amazing body with her mouth, lips, tongue, teeth and fingers. And love them she did. His face, his chest, his breasts, his thighs, his back, his shoulders, his waist, his feet, his groins, his pubic mound and, of course, his balls and arse.

"Is there any part of this man that I cannot love or adore," Charley was thinking as from his movements he presented her with a veritable feast of his flesh.

His tongue touching her cunt for the first time that evening was like receiving a huge electric shock. He body shuddered as a deep moan escaped from her mouth.

"Oh yes, oh my fucking hell yes," she moaned, gripping his cock harder and opening her legs wider as he slid his tongue so expertly around her clit and along her lips.

They made mutual oral love. The made it tenderly and energetically, fully and comprehensively, wonderfully and more magically than Charley had known possible.

"I'm so near Charley," Carl groaned his hands gripping the back of the head that he was now so obviously fucking.

"Yes Carl, yes," Charley grunted, the mass of flesh she was avidly licking, kissing sucking and gently biting inhibiting the amount she could say.

"I want to cum," he said, starting to pull himself out.

"I am cumming," Charley moaned, all rational thought vanishing from her mind as that and her body was filled with sensations and emotions.

She was holding the, quite large, length of his cock that couldn't get into her mouth, stroking and pumping it as he thrust himself in and out.

"Where Charley, where?"

So involved was she with his fantastic cock, Charley couldn't reply. Her mind was reeling so much from the sexual stimulants that it hardly even took in what he was saying. What she did realise was that he was trying to take it from her, trying to deny her the pleasure of his cock, he was trying to take it out of the surrogate cunt she was so willingly and enthusiastically providing with her mouth. And that she didn't want. She clung onto it as he moaned.

"You've done me, you've got me, you filthy bitch, you white slut."

"Good," she grunted back, "I wanted to do you, you black whore."

His voice was showing concern, though, as he again tried to pull it out."

"Where do you want me to cum Charley, where?"

Her reply was simple; it was straightforward, clear, obvious and very welcome to Carl. She held his cock even more firmly, pushed her mouth further along it's hard, full length, closed her lips tightly around it and by those action indicated very evidently just where she wanted his cum.

The feelings as his spunk splattered against the back of her mouth was everything and more Charley remembered from the only other time she had let a man cum in her mouth. There was the enormously powerful sensation of having made him climax, purely using her mouth, the incredibly strong feelings of giving, something she rarely did in sex, being naturally more of a taker and the sheer exhilaration of the power of his cock exploding in her mouth as her orgasm exploded over her.

Carl stayed the night. Charley spent most of it cuddled up to him, his strong arms around her, his firm chest providing the perfect pillow for her head. They made "proper" love later, sometime in the middle of the night. They also had tender, loving sex when they woke in the morning. They showered together, they had breakfast together, they talked, a lot, they laughed and they revelled in the sheer pleasure of being together.

It was so different for both of them. Her not buying, him not selling, both simply giving; a new experience for this pair of sexually maladjusted adventurers.

12