Center of Attention: Wild Afternoon

Story Info
A confession of the first time I fucked another man.
1.4k words
3.77
100.3k
22

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 09/25/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Center of Attention: A Wild Afternoon

When I started confessing my unfaithfulness I thought I would focus on my recent adultery with Russell. Russell was the man I feel in love with and my affair with him was the longest. However, my last confession was about Jeff and I haven’t stopping thinking about the sex with him. So here goes, my confession of a wild afternoon with Jeff.

In my last confession I told you about the first time I parked with him. It was lots of oral, but no intercourse. This confession is about the first real sex.

Jeff and I both scheduled a day off when my husband was to be out of town. The plan was to spend the whole day together. Neither of us said anything, but we both knew there would be a lot of sex.

Jeff and I met in the hospital parking garage where I left my car. We then headed to Fridays for an early lunch. The sexual tension in the car was high. I remember leaning my seat back a little while Jeff rubbed my whole body with his free hand. Much of the time his hand was down my pants giving me a great finger fuck.

We ate lunch and I slipped off my sandal and used my right foot to rub his hard-on under the table. We were young, horny, and didn’t really care who saw us fooling around. After lunch we headed to his place.

He held my hand as he led me onto the porch and through the front door. His roommate was home and we made quick introductions; all of us knew why I was there and what was about to happen.

When Jeff closed the door to his room, I was in his arms. The kissing was passionate. The foundling was passionate. It did not take long to have me nude and him shirtless. I can’t fully express how great his body was; strong arms, thick shoulders, a curved chest, and six pack abs. Think I could cum just rubbing his body.

I sank to my knees in front of him and unbuttoned his jeans. He wiggled his hips as I pulled down his jeans and his perfect cock hit me in the chin as it sprang free. I know I told you about his dick last time, but I have to tell you again. It was gorgeous. It was as almost as long as my forearm and as big around as a coke can. It was straight and had a head just slightly larger than his shaft. Damn perfect!

I wrapped my lips around it and began to suck him into my mouth. I only did this for a minute or so before he pulled me up, kissed me deeply and pulled us both down into his bed. He lay on his back and told me to kiss his cock. As I went for his cock with my mouth, he pulled me around so that I was straddling his face. He pulled my ass down so that his mouth could reach my pussy. He went to work kissing my pussy like he had done a dozen times before.

I went to work on his cock. If you remember what I told you last time, I have never been able to get this monster cock to cum. I think it might be so big that I simply can’t give it enough action with my mouth. He, however, has always made me cum with his mouth and I could already tell that this would be no different.

As I made love to his cock with my mouth, the pleasure from his tongue was beginning to make my body tremble. I kissed his balls one at a time; I slid my wet mouth up and down the side of his massive cock; I swirled my tongue around its perfect head. As I felt my orgasm coming over me, I pushed my mouth down on as much of his cock as I could take. I was shaking with pleasure; I was sucking so hard. Finally, I just lay my head beside his massive cock and I came. Jeff had always given me the best orgasms, but this one was special. It lasted so long, was so intense, and instead of giving me the peace that normally comes over me after I climax, it made me want him more.

Then Jeff took over. He laid me on my back with my ass at the edge of the bed. He stood above me with his massive tool in his hand. He rubbed the head of his cock against my opening. If I wasn’t soaking wet from the orgasm, he never would have gotten that dick into me. Even with wetness, his cock did not go in easily. As he slowly pushed his cock into me, I used my left hand on his stomach to insure that it did not slide into quickly.

My husband’s cock is big, but it is nothing like Jeff’s cock and the pleasure was so intense. With his pelvis still a few inches from mine, he bottomed his cock out. It was not going to go any farther into me. As the pain of adjustment diminished, he began to fuck me. Standing above me with one of my calves in each hand he looked to me like a Greek god. A perfect scrupled body with a cock that was simply larger than life.

Immediately I could tell that my pussy was going to do, what my mouth could never do. Today, I was going to make Jeff cum!

He only fucked me for a few minutes before he rolled me over onto my hands and knees and entered me from behind. In this position I had less control over how he fucked me. With his hands holding my hips he began to fuck harder and deeper than my body could handle. I told him to go easy on me, but he was in another world. He was fucking me harder and harder and deeper and deeper. His balls were now slapping my clit. Without warning I came!

I did not know I was about to cum, it just swept over me! I was gasping for air bagging him to fuck me. My pussy was having spasms on his cock. My whole body shock and he just kept fucking me. He was Greek god!

After I came he got creative. He moved me from position to position. At one point he had me on top of him between his spread legs with my legs closed. It was a strange position, but it resulted in his cock rubbing my clit and me cumming again.

After almost an hour of fucking and countless orgasms he told me he was ready to cum. He had me lay on my back with my legs spread as he stood at the edge of the bed and began fuck me furiously. The sight of his perfect body and the sensation of his massive cock brought me to another orgasm. As I came I saw his body tense, his muscles rippled, he pulled his cock out and began to explode. I grabbed his cock with both hands and pumped it. All of the cum that I could never get out with my mouth was now covering my body. Shots of cum hit my tits, my neck, my face, my hair, some even shot over my head. I believe that he shot full wads of cum 15 or 20 times. I was covered and the odd thing was it really turned me on.

When the last shot blasted my check, I lean forward and sucked a little more cum form his cock. He went to the bathroom and brought me back a towel to clean up with. Even walking back from the bathroom his cock still stood at full attention.

I lay in his arms as we napped together. After an hour or so we woke and made love again. I won’t go into the details, but it was more passionate than the first time but still included several orgasms for me and a series of cannon shots from his cock across my body at the end.

We were only together one more time after that afternoon and I will tell you about it next time.