An Education for Nancy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Keep your ass on the edge of the counter babe. Here, lean back on these towels."

Stewart almost ripped his shirt to get it unbuttoned. Dropping his pants to his ankles, his huge cock waived over her taunt stomach as he stepped between Nancy's tan golden thighs. Stewart steadied her, his hands raised her feet high and pulled her legs open-wide. He gripped her ankles in his big hands like a steel vise.

Clutching his forearms to steady herself, Nancy could feel the strength in her uncle's powerful body.

"Hot damn," Stewart said, as his eyes looked her up and down. She really looked delicious. What made her even more delicious was that she was a virgin! Those big, hot looking tits had never been sucked by anyone. A man had never had his cock in her sweet pussy. Stewart knew he might never have this chance again.

Stewart was going to enjoy this!

As Stewart maneuvered her on the towels, she watched his pulsating cock waiving between her firm thighs. She gasped when his gentle thrust laid his hot cock across her taunt stomach, his big swollen balls mashed into her cunt, the huge cock head arching upward toward her big tits even closer as she sat curled up on the counter. She felt the heat from the cock head as if it was going to burn her skin. For a split second she was terrified, terrified his massive cock would spilt her in half, that it would never fit inside her virgin cunt!

She saw waves of goose bumps ripple over her skin in anticipation of her very first fuck.

"Are we really gonna, you know, fuck now Uncle Stewart?" Nancy was so weak she could barely speak but her eyes grew wide in anticipation. Her heart was racing.

Catching a glimpse in another mirror, Stewart's massive body covered hers and she could barely see her face, her feet waiving high in the air over his massive shoulders.

Nancy knew the answer.

She was finally going to get fucked!

She closed her eyes and braced herself against the towels as Uncle Stewart held her tightly in position. She felt so vulnerable, so exposed.

"Yes Baby, its time. We both need this so bad. Its time to fuck!"

"Oooooh yes!" She agreed. She bit her bottom lip gently as her eyelids grew droopy, "Oooooh yes!"

Stewart grabbed his cock and stroked it a couple of times before withdrawing his hips to line up the huge shaft with Nancy's tight pussy.

"OHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" they both hissed loudly in unison as Stewart mashed the massive head of his "pussy pleaser" into the dripping folds of Nancy's tight virgin cunt.

Her eyes shot open wide! "AAughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

She groaned as the shaft of Stewart's cock warped in a long curve as he applied more pressure, mashing the shiny plum sized cockhead against the tiny opening of Nancy's never before fucked pussy.

"Oooooooooohh! FUCK MEEEE! Uncle Stewart! I love you!!!!"

Neither Nancy, nor Stewart, had heard the front door slam just before Nancy screamed.

Suddenly they were brought abruptly out of their sexual daze by a loud voice yelling from downstairs!

"Nancy! NANCY! Are you alright? I heard you scream!"

To be continued...