Chance Encounter Ch. 14

Story Info
Jean meets a real cowboy.
9.5k words
4.24
18.6k
6

Part 14 of the 35 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/30/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Miguel59
Miguel59
573 Followers

Jean and Miguel wouldn't see each other until Thanksgiving. It was three long weeks, but she vowed not to make them wasted weeks. Each day she made time to write him. Each day but Sunday she received a letter from him. They were beautifully written and increasingly risque. She wrote back even racier letters because he lived by himself and there was zero chance of what she wrote being seen by anybody but Miguel.

She still couldn't believe the way she reversed course. She really didn't know what triggered her to use her mouth on his penis. Until Saturday night she considered it perverse, not up for discussion. She was dying to do it again Sunday night. She had even told him not to expect it except on special occasions and a day later she was the one who initiated it.

She thought about his ejaculate and its taste. She noticed it had a distinct odor. She wondered what it would have been like to suck Kelly's.

Friday night didn't come fast enough. Jean and her girlfriends headed for a different country western club. Within minutes of arriving she was on the dance floor two stepping with one drugstore cowboy after another. She was having a good time but not really connecting with anyone.

She was sitting down enjoying a drink when she felt a tap on her shoulder. It was a much older man. He asked her to dance. She said yes. On the floor with him she discovered he was a real cowboy. He owned a ranch and ran cattle. Brown hair, brown eyes, skin tanned from working in the sun, tall, and strong from years of hard work her thought was he should be home with his wife.

She teased him asking about his missing missus. He answered he had been through several marriages and discovered it wasn't for him. The song had gotten slower and she was aware of their crotches bumping before settling against one another as an even slower song began.

He pulled her tighter to him and she didn't resist. He whispered, "A pretty young thing like you must have a boyfriend."

She answered, "I do, but he lives in another city."

"How often do you get to see him?"

"Not often enough. Every three weeks."

"You must get lonely."

"I do, but I keep myself busy to make the time go faster."

"He's a lucky man."

She didn't think it possible but he pulled her even closer to him. She didn't resist feeling drawn to this tall, dark stranger.

"Little lady, what's your name?"

"Jean."

"What's yours?"

"Buck."

"I like that name. Pleased to meet you." She had taken her head off his chest and was looking at him. She smiled. He smiled back.

He looked she swore through her. His gaze was piercing. He made her nervous and wet. He was different from Kelly and Miguel. It wasn't just his age but his experiences. This wasn't his first dance or his first rodeo.

She sensed he was thinking. He didn't ponder the idea long. He moved his head close to hers and pressed his mouth to hers. She opened her mouth to receive his tongue. She hoped her friends weren't watching but if they were she knew they wouldn't say a word. She and Buck stood there slowly circling the floor making out like dozens of other couples around them.

His mouth tasted of tobacco. She found it a turn on. He had crow's feet. He smelled of cologne, Old Spice, like her dad and uncles wore. He was she thought a much better kisser than Kelly.

The band was still playing when he ended their kiss. Like a parent leads a child he took her by the hand out of the dance hall and to his truck.

He opened the door. As she climbed up he put a hand on her ass, squeezing it as he boosted her up.

She smiled seeing the bucket seats. He climbed up and closed the door. He wasted no time with small talk but picked up where they left off. She was glad because she wasn't in the mood for idle chit chat.

She liked his smell and his being older. He was all man. He quickly had her tits out and her jeans and panties down to her knees. He employed the same technique as Kelly commenting as he plunged a much thicker middle finger into her, "You've still got your cherry."

She felt embarrassed, "I do."

"I thought you had a boyfriend. You and he must not be too serious."

He put her on the defensive, "We're serious. We just want to wait."

"You must not do too much."

She protested, "We do a lot."

He quipped back, "Something tells me you and I have different ideas of what's a lot."

Up until he started talking she was looking forward to being in his truck. She was now having second thoughts. He was making her feel like a child. She was about to remove his hand, get dressed, and get out when he got back to what they came to the truck for, making out.

He pulled his finger out of her used it to stroke her clitoris. The entire time he petted her they kissed. He brought her to orgasm.

He gave her pussy a break from his finger, but located a small bottle of peach flavored schnapps. He offered her a sip. She didn't want to seem rude so she took a sip. She liked the taste and the way it heated her from the inside. He took a swig and handed it back to her. She took a larger gulp.

He looked in his glove box and found a jar. He unscrewed the lid and stuck his middle finger into it.

"What are you doing?"

"You'll see. Trust me. You'll like it."

"I don't know, Buck."

"Have another drink, Jean."

She took another big gulp. It really warmed her up.

"Scoot your bottom to the edge of the seat."

She did.

"Close your eyes. Lay back and let me do everything."

She did.

He bent his head and sucked one breast followed by the other.

She was curious what he was going to do with his fingers.

He entered her vagina with his thumb. It felt huge. She hoped she wouldn't tear. He brought his other hand between her legs and started to pet her. She suddenly felt the tip of his index finger at her butt hole. She started to move away when he reminded her to relax.

He teased the entrance of her anus. She found herself wanting to be penetrated. He eased into her the whole time playing with her clit. His finger felt huge. He petted her while screwing both her vagina and ass with his fingers.

He didn't kiss her, just looked at her, and asked if she liked. She nodded and said, "Yes, I like."

He took her to a whole new place. She never imagined her anus and rectum could be pleasure centers. After her climax she was ready for him to take it out, but a minute later she found herself wanting it again.

She asked him what the lotion was. He told her dairy farmers used it on cow's nipples to help heal them. He demonstrated applying a dab to each of her nipples and then rapidly rubbing them between his fingers and thumb. She liked having her breasts played with, but what he was doing was taking nipple play to a new level. She had an orgasm.

"That lotion is incredible."

"We're not through." He looked at her, "Ever jacked off a man?"

The look she gave him told him no.

"You're about to." He leaned back, unbuckled his belt, unsnapped, unzipped, and pulled down his jeans. Poking out through the fly in his boxers was his cock. Jean stared awed by its size. She thought it looked scary.

He smiled. "Grab some lotion and grease me up."

Like a puppet on a string she followed his instructions. She coated his cock. She noted how hot it felt. His head was purple and the shaft a deep red. She thought it would feel rough due to the veins bulging along the length of the shaft, but it was smooth.

Satisfied he was sufficiently lubed up he told her to tighten her grip and to begin an up and down movement. He called it jacking.

She jacked him as he played with her tits. He told her she was doing fine but he was older and it took him longer to climax. Five minutes into her stroking he had her apply more lotion. She couldn't get over how big his cock was. It would never she thought fit in her. She thanked god Miguel was average sized.

His cock swelled in her hand. She stared at it. He told her he was close and to keep pumping until told otherwise. His cum didn't shoot, but bubbled up, like a beer foaming over the sides of a mug. His ejaculate was off white, thick, and hot. It made his cock even slicker. She pumped and pumped coaxing out all of his cum.

He thanked her and reached behind the seat and grabbed a towel.

"Wipe me clean."

She patted him dry.

"Now clean your hands."

Satisfied she was clean of his cum he suggested they go back inside. She got dressed. He pulled his pants back up. They got out of his truck. He asked her, "What are you doing tomorrow night?"

"Nothing."Why?"

"Want to come over?"

"I can't."

"Why not?"

"My parents."

He grinned at her, "Make up an excuse. Tell them you need to study."

He reached into his wallet and pulled out a business card. On the back it even had instructions on how to get to his ranch. He made her take it. She scrutinized the card.

"Five minutes from here."

She put it in her pocket, "If I come over that doesn't mean I want sex."

He smiled thinking she had so much to learn, "We won't have intercourse. I respect your wishes, but trust me we'll have lots of sex."

It was an epiphany for Jean. She equated sex as intercourse; everything else she did she called making out. It was all sex, just not sexual intercourse.

"What time should I come over? It's better if I come early. My parents won't be so suspicious."

"I'll be home all day."

They got to the entrance when he said, "This is as far as I go Jean. I'll see you tomorrow." His voice made it clear he wasn't accepting no. He gave her a quick kiss and told her good night.

She watched him walk to his truck and get in. A minute later the headlights came on and he left the parking lot.

She waited a few minutes before going inside. She felt dizzy, overwhelmed. The card felt as though it was burning a hole in her pocket. She had so many thoughts. They were all jumbled up. She needed time to separate them, to make sense of them.

She asked herself, "Are you insane? He's an old man. He's a hot old man. He could be your father. If he were my father we'd be lovers. What if he's crazy? He's not. What if he's a rapist? He's not; if he were he'd have raped me tonight. What if he wants to fuck you? I won't let it happen. Since when did you start using the word fuck? Tonight. I am so over my head. I hope Miguel never finds out. I am a horrible person. I can't wait to see him. What will I tell my parents to get out of the house? He had his finger up my ass. My butt is sore, but it sure felt good. He has got a big penis. I jacked him off. Did you see how much he came? It reminded me of a volcano. His penis was so smooth. It was hot. Where can I get some of that lotion?"

She returned to her table where each of her friends had a man beside her. It didn't seem fair thought Jean. Her boyfriend was 5 hours away. She brought her hand to her nose. It smelled of his cum and lotion. She liked the smell and sniffed deeply. They didn't even notice she had been gone.

On the ride home they talked about their evening. Her cousin asked her where she had been. She said, "Nowhere."

"Right, I saw you leave with that old guy."

"Diane. Nothing happened. I just stayed outside a while. I didn't feel like dancing anymore. I miss Miguel."

She played her card well as Diane believed her. For the next ten minutes they commiserated with her, telling her Miguel was worth it, reminding her he would be home in three weeks, followed by a short separation, and then Christmas break. They would have a month together before spring semester started.

They got to her house and dropped her off. Their words of encouragement saddened her because they magnified her feelings of guilt. She didn't try to make excuses and she didn't promise to stop. She was going to see Buck. She would use an upcoming test to get out of the house. She would even give them the name of a classmate. She told herself she was going to hell. Lying to her boyfriend but now she was lying to her friends and parents.

She wrote Miguel a melancholic letter describing how she missed him. She ached to be in his arms. She wanted to share with him all her feelings. She trusted him to tell her what to do. She went so far as to put it an envelope, address it, seal it with her trademark kiss, and put a stamp on it. She knew she couldn't mail it.

The day dawned. Her anus burned when she wiped reminding her of Buck's finger. At breakfast she told them of her plans. They merely nodded okay and asked if we should be home for dinner. She said she didn't know; it would be better for them not to wait.

She didn't wear western garb but a peasant dress. She chose a purple one because Miguel liked how its color complemented her. She was glad her mom and dad were gone when she left the house, school books in hand. She looked as though she were going on a date not a study session.

She came so close to chickening out on the drive, but she didn't. She wanted to further experiment sexually with Buck. He was handsome but too old. What was between them was nothing more than physical. She told herself Miguel shouldn't be worried. He wasn't going to lose her.

She got to the entrance to his ranch. As he said the gate was open. The road to his house was caliche. She pulled up to the house parking by his truck. She got out and walked to the door. She rang it. He shouted for her to come in.

He was eating a sandwich. He smiled and asked if she wanted one. She said she didn't. He explained he had just gotten in from checking on his cattle. He was hungry and he needed a shower. He wolfed down the rest of his sandwich never taking his eyes off of her.

He asked if she wanted a drink.

She said, "Not now. Maybe later."

"I think now is a good time Jean. You're shaking. Don't be nervous."

He poured them each a margarita. "Made them earlier today. I'm pleased you came."

He offered her a glass, told her he'd be back after his shower, and to make herself at home.

"You can wait here or in the bedroom."

He was testing her she thought. She took a swallow; it tasted so refreshing. She looked at him, "I'll wait in the bedroom."

He smiled and headed toward the bedroom. She followed. He went into the bathroom and closed the door. A second or two later she heard the shower running.

She sat on the bed. In a few minutes she thought she would be naked on Buck's bed, a man old enough to be her father. Their age difference made her wet. She wondered what Miguel was doing, if he masturbated last night. She thought about how Buck smelled when he handed her the margarita: sweat, cologne, hair oil. Like a man she thought.

Buck exited the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist. He had a nice body, one a younger man would envy. He had a hairy chest and abdomen. He looked like a man too. He combed his hair back.

He stood in front of her and held his hands out. She took his hands and he helped her stand. She had downed most of the margarita. She no longer felt nervous, but relaxed. She was looking forward to what he was going to teach her.

He pulled her to him. She put her arms around him feeling his bare back. She had never had her hand on Miguel's bare back. He stared at her. She stared back and then looked down. He lifted her chin, looked at her, and placed his mouth on hers. As his tongue explored her mouth she thought, "He really is a good kisser."

She felt his erection poking against her. He was massaging her buttocks, digging his fingers in, but not so hard to hurt. It felt she thought really, really good.

When they finally paused to catch some air he asked her, "How much time do you have? What do you feel like doing? I want this to be a good experience for you, but I need you to trust me."

"I have until 7, maybe 8. I just want to do more of what we did last night. I don't really know what I want. I do trust you Buck."

"Good. You want my finger up your ass."

She hesitated, "Yes, I want your finger up my ass."

"And you want to jack my cock."

"Yes. I want to jack your cock."

"Then, let's get you undressed."

He pulled her dress off over her head. He then took her bra off. He hooked his fingers into her panties and pulled them. She kicked them off along with her shoes.

She felt totally exposed and vulnerable. He stepped back and apprised her, "You are stunning Jean. Miguel is one lucky man. Maybe not so lucky last night or today." It wasn't a mean laugh, but a good natured one.

She laughed too. It was true. She was cheating on him. There was no sense denying it or making it something it wasn't.

Her tits reminded him of water balloons with nipples; they defied gravity in spite of their heft. Her nipples were as hard as his cock.

He loved her flat belly and how the hair on her pubis seemed to spring from nowhere. It was wild like her. She had so much to learn and he desperately wanted to teach her. He hadn't had such an opportunity in years. There was nothing he thought more sexually arousing than turning a novice into an expert.

He liked her thighs; they had muscle on them. He knew if he played his cards right he would have them wrapped around his waist. He just had to be patient.

He decided to keep the towel on. He told her to pull the bedspread down and to get in. She did scooting to the middle as he slid in. What followed was an incredible make out session. He petted her to several orgasms then announced it was time for a break. Jean was having the time of her life. Beds were so much better than the inside of a car. She loved having him look at her body.

She also liked the feel of his body, especially his chest hair. She even went so far as to suck each of his nipples. He told her it felt really good. He suggested more margaritas. They drank, talked, kissed, and caressed. He found out more about her and her about him. He was older than her dad.

He asked if she was ready to continue. She said she felt plenty relaxed.

"I want you to lie on your stomach Jean."

She did.

"Close your eyes if you want."

She did thinking it would be nice to take a nap.

He got between her legs and kissed her shoulders as he massaged them. He kept kissing his way down her back. She wondered what he was going to do. He even kissed the tops of her buttocks.

"Jean, I'm going to lubricate my finger and fuck your ass."

"Okay."

He moved to her side. She heard the jar open followed by something cold being applied to her anus. He began to tease her butthole with his finger. She actually found herself thrusting back. She wanted to be penetrated. He began to push in. It felt good she thought.

His other hand reached around her front, located her clitoris, and began to pet her as he buried his finger in her ass.

She groaned.

He asked if he should stop.

"No, Buck. It feels good."

He started fucking her ass with his finger. He also released the knot holding his towel. With his finger in her ass he got between her legs and stretched out on her. There was no way she couldn't know his cock was there right beside his finger. It felt spongy.

He nibbled on her ear driving her crazy. Then he kissed her neck and shoulders. She was super aroused, putty he thought, open to suggestions.

"Jean, you're tired of being a virgin aren't you."

"Uh huh," she moaned.

"But you want to wait until you get married."

"I do."

"But you want to experience penetration, to have a cock in you."

"Yeah."

"I have a suggestion."

"Let me put my cock in your ass."

"I don't know. It's so big. Will it hurt?"

"No it won't hurt. I'll go slowly. I have some special lubricant I use to make it feel good."

He wasn't going to plead. He had made the offer.

"Okay. What do you need me to do?"

"Just lay there Jean. I'll do everything.

He applied more lube but this lubricant was mixed with analgesic to numb her bottom.

Miguel59
Miguel59
573 Followers