Change of Style Ch. 06

Story Info
Sean's hold over Maggie and Jack solidifies.
2.1k words
4.5
62.6k
24
0

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 01/06/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LeMondial
LeMondial
732 Followers

Over on the armchair, without understanding why or how, I became incredibly hard. I watched this trio and became more turned on than I thought I could ever be, even to the point where my legs were trembling. I started to work my member back and forth with one hand, while reaching to the side table for a wad of tissues with the other. I knew I needed to climax, and I couldn't stop myself from doing this.

I thought enviously how much I wanted to be riding either Maggie or Debbie, but the night was lost to me for that. Maybe even more than the night.

Sean kept saying softly to Maggie (but loud enough for me to hear), "You mine now. From now on, I say come, you say yes sir. Understand?"

To which Maggie always responded, "Yes, anything. Anything."

Sean added, "Sir...".

Maggie hesitated more, and still more. To her, this may have gone beyond role playing.

Finally, Maggie closed her eyes and said, "Sir," and reached up around his neck and pulled him down to kiss her neck. In return, he sucked on her neck, leaving more of the marks that would persist for the next seven days. At least for this night, she was his -- submissive to his wants and desires.

At first, I was sure this was just role playing, but now, not that sure. I wondered if, to Maggie, this was somehow more than a surrender to the lust of the moment. I admit even now to being confused.

Sean resumed fucking her rapidly. In thinking back about it, the guy had stamina, I have to admit. Maggie resumed moaning loudly suddenly cried out, and both Sean and Debbie muffled her, so as to not alarm the rest of the establishment. Obvious to everyone in the room, she was cumming and cumming hard. Even from 6 feet away, I could see that Sean and she were sweating like racehorses and her body bucked violently upwards as she gripped Sean's arms tightly. Exhausted, she fell back.

Sean said, "I need to finish, baby. This might take a while, understand?" I didn't wonder, as they had certainly already climaxed together previously.

She nodded and then he lifted her left leg over his right shoulder.

Pumping her that way, I heard her saying, "Oh oh god, sooooo deep!"

Watching her man, Debbie stroked her own mound with delicate hands in and out so fast, I could hardly follow her motion. Sean continued almost 5 minutes more.

I heard Maggie say, "Hurts, it hurts.... So deep.. Too deep... God, I can feel you hittin' my womb, baby... Ohhh....." once, but still making no motion to stop him.

Sean replied, "Yeah, I know. B'leive me, you'll get to love that feels sugar. An' any man you can't feel in your womb ain't worth yo' time. "

As I watched, Sean went about fucking Maggie with renewed intensity; the back of his head was now covered in tiny beads of sweat, and likewise his powerful black butt as he moved swiftly forward and backwards. Next he gripped Maggie's ass with both hands, tilting her crotch for even deeper penetration. As he moved onto his knees, he rested her butt cheeks on his thighs. For my vantage point, I could now see his cock penetrating Maggie, pounding her pussy. His balls, which had been hanging low for the last several minutes began lifting and tightening in preparation for pumping sperm into his partner, my wife. His cock was so long that every stroke took more than a second to complete.

Maggie's moans of pain now turned simply to moans and little purrs. Her breathing grew short and from my vantage point, I could see her right breast and nipple showing renewed excitement. Maggie began rocking and pushing her hips upward rapidly to meet his thrusts. Suddenly, Sean's face was screwed into that face all men make during orgasm as he came in cascades, grunting loudly. On his rising strokes I could see streams of cum coating his cock.

He shoved deeply a few more times as his shaft lost its blood. Finally, he pulled Maggie's leg off his shoulder, pushed himself from between her wobbly parted legs and lay back contentedly at the side of the bed with Maggie between himself and Debbie. Debbie licked her fingertips and playfully reached over to twist Maggie's nipples. To my complete and utter surprise, she simply lay back and let this happen, not moving to push Debbie away; rather she lazily watched Debbie through half opened eyes, then reached out to stroke Debbie's blond hair. Debbie sucked her nipples, not deeply but in an almost childlike fashion. I had never seen Maggie show the slightest interest in another woman, and yet tonight, she had no problem with it at all. I guess there's a first time for everything.

Sean finally opened his eyes to look over in my direction. He caught me as I stroked my own shaft with urgency, nearly at the point of no return.

He nudged Maggie's right shoulder with his left elbow and said, "Hey look over there. See that. See how your man gets off from watching us. Tha's how you treat a white hubby. Look at him - he's lovin' this."

She simply nodded with a look of disgust, then quickly looked away from me.

At that point, I felt both ashamed but beyond the point of no return. I exploded into the tissue and bit my lower lip, wanting to blend into the wallpaper.

Sean lay back and finding Maggie's dress by the side of the bed used it to wipe the sweat from his torso and neck. Looking over at Maggie, he said, "It's time now Maggie. Do that thing we talked about"

Maggie, now sated sexually, and very much in awe of Sean, complied to her lover's demand without hesitation.

"Jack, please come over here and join us," She said softly, "Show me that you liked me making love with Sean... please... show me."

Then her eyes welling with tears, she added, "Oh, I love you so much tonight Jack, really I do."

I moved slowly to the bed as if under a spell. I have never been able to say no to Maggie.

Sean laughed and shook his head then said to me, "I DID tell you not to bet against me. Alright, let's do this thing. Maggie, grab your man's dick, shove the head up against my head - like docking two boats."

She pulled me by my dick, which had lost its erection and then touched my pale head against his much larger dark chocolate one, lining up our slits.

"A'ight, now slide my foreskin all the way down over his dick; Tha's it sugar. Go ahead, cover as much of his little dick as you can. Tha' shouldn't be hard." Sean explained, moving his body to face me.

Sean winked in a 'just kidding' way. I didn't think it was particularly funny.

Sean said, laughing heartily, adding an aside to me, "I'm jes messin' with ya. No Hard feelings, dawg. Right?"

Maggie did as he instructed, as I watched his foreskin cover my flaccid penis almost completely. Maggie stroked his foreskin back and forth over mine, as if instinctively knowing what Sean wanted. I felt a creepy chill up my spine, and almost wretched convulsively. She continued to stroke several more times as I watched my penis disappear, engulfed by his loose foreskin. Finally, he pulled her hand off, broke the contact, then lay back on the bed, his phallus growing in size again.

At the time, I didn't understand the symbolic significance of his action; I thought it was just some creepy spur of the moment thing he dreamed up. Only days later did I 'get it'. For one thing, Sean didn't intend the 'sharing' as a once-in-a-lifetime event (again I didn't understand this in the heat of the moment.) More than that, Sean was showing Maggie that he was now taking charge of her sexually. By making my dick literally 'disappear' he was sending her a not so subtle message. And finally, by making her cover my penis with his using her own hand, then watching as she stroked, Maggie was actively agreeing to the conditions he laid down. In the symbolic language of interracial domination, Sean had 'mounted' me and become the alpha male in my wife's eyes.

"Listen Jack, you are a terrific husband to yo' woman. Thank you for sharing your wonderful wife with me. She is without a doubt the hottest white pussy I have ever had. That little cock slut over there could take a few lessons," he said looking over at Debbie whose face had turned a crimson red. He added, "Maggie, you should thank Jack for sharing you. He's a very rare man, and you should show your appreciation to him."

He stuck out his big paw to shake my hand. I didn't know whether to take it or swing at him. I decided on the former and simply shook his hand.

Maggie and I both dressed hastily. Sean asked her - politely - whether he could keep her panties. Blushing, she obediently handed them to him.

By this time it was nearly 3 AM, and very clearly the house wanted to close down for the night. In-ceiling lights, which I had never noticed before, flicked on and off a few times rapidly. I collected my clothes, and dressed, wiping my shaft one last time. We both said our goodbyes right then and there.

Sean told me, "That was for rizzle, You're alright, for playing along Jim."

And then, as Debbie walked over to me, I looked at her leggy form appreciatively. She sat astride my legs, kiss me and give me a passionate hug. It felt so good to have her bare breast against my chest, that my spirits and my sense of my own manhood started to revive.

While Debbie and I hugged, I saw Maggie kiss Sean, his thick full lips covering hers completely.

Debbie whispered into my ear my cell number is "___ ___ ____. Let's give Sean a little payback? I really want to hook up with you alone; not here; my apartment and soon. And I promise I am going to fuck your brains out!"

I was shocked by the invitation. Apparently, Debbie was also not impressed by Sean's performance tonight and didn't like his attitude any more than I did.

I thought to myself, "Sean, my friend, paybacks are HELL. And I can't wait to start making some deposits."

We passed our black hostess (still looking wonderfully sensual,) while putting on our coats. In the inrush of air from the open front door, I caught her scent which was an erotic mixture of musk and sex. Clearly, she had been making love tonight, and for a moment, I envied the man (or men.) My penis twinged once in an involuntary reaction to her. My body was already thinking about its future agenda.

She said heartily, "I hope you enjoyed yourselves. Please come back again real soon."

I was discovering what a lot of others swinging novices generally discover quickly, which was that swingers are some of the most outgoing and friendly people anywhere.

We walked out into the night and toward our car. There was only one other house even remotely close (perhaps a half mile toward the entrance of the dead end road); I figured the neighbors either had to be heavy sleepers or deaf not to notice this pattern every Friday and Saturday night.

Maggie and I didn't say a single word to each other for fifteen minutes.

Finally, I broke the ice saying, "Well, that was sure intense!"

She was looking out the passenger window, and replied simply, "Uh-huh, intense," without ever looking over at me. I felt that she was ashamed of me for making myself climax while I watched her fuck. For my part, I was even more ashamed that I had allowed her lover to symbolically mount me as well.

When we reached our townhouse, she showered quickly and threw on flannel pajamas, still not talking. I took a quick shower, jumped into bed and quickly fell asleep.

The next morning, I awoke with a raging erection, and began waking Maggie with little kisses and reached under her top to caress her.

She said simply, "Jack, are you crazy? Not now baby; I am so fucking sore. He stretched me so wide, I could probably give birth to a pony."

I laughed, then she laughed and said, "I think I need a couple days to recover. Maybe Tuesday or Wednesday?"

I asked whether all that domination game was real or simply play, and she said, "Honey, you're the only one I care about. Just a game, sweetie."

I asked, "What was all that weird crap at the end? A game too?" She laughed and said, "of course honey!"

LeMondial
LeMondial
732 Followers