Chapter 4: The Hunt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you, Myranda," she whispered, popping her shoulder as the demon rounded on her.

Vanity ducked as the demon's claws raked the wall above her head; the demon tried to kick her again, but this time she was ready. She dropped to one knee and kicked hard at the demon's leg; it didn't fall, but it stumbled back. Vanity leaped to her feet and slashed across its chest, the silver blade whistling across its skin as sizzling black blood splashed out onto her body and the floor. Vanity spun on her heel and kicked out high, catching the creature's erect cock with a vicious back-heel; it howled in pain. She pressed the attack, slashing at it with preternatural speed and precision. Vanity smiled to herself; the bigger they are..., she thought.

Then the demon took one more step back and stamped on the lantern, plunging the chamber into sudden, terrible darkness.

Vanity froze, chest heaving with exertion; oily sweat trickling in rivulets down her breasts as she swung the sword in front of her in the darkness. Shit. Think. The demon's eyes glowed. She could track it by that...

The claws wrapped around her head as easily as her fist gripping an apple, as she was pulled off her feet with a sudden force and yanked up and backwards; she felt the claws rip at her back as she was hurled like a rag doll once more, her skirt, gun holster and one of her thigh suspender belts torn off in one swift claw-strike as she slammed hard into the wall again. Vanity crashed to the floor with a gasping thud, now completely naked apart from her boots and one suspender belt. She was dazed, her sword gone from her grasp as she felt the demons looming presence a fraction of a second before it's claws raked against her with deadly force once again; this time they pierced the protective veil of her spell, and it was Vanity's turn to cry out in pain as they carved up her side. She felt hot blood running down her side from several wounds across her ribs. Even in her dazed, blinded state, she knew the wound was nowhere near as bad as it would have otherwise been, but the protection was fading...

She pulled her knees up and drew the small stiletto knife from her renaining thigh holster, in one swift motion hurling it towards where she assumed the demon would be. The knife bounced harmlessly off the creature's hide and skittered across the floor before spinning to a halt.

As she tried to flip up onto her feet, she sensed the infernal heat of the demon close by, and felt two claws wrap around her ankles with a vice-like grip, hauling her into the air. She dangled upside down, naked and exposed; a massive balled fist punched her hard in the stomach as the demon's fourth huge clawed hand wrapped around her chest, squeezing her breasts with painful intensity. The clawed grip around her ankles pulled her legs slowly apart, spreading them wide as she was raised further into the air, exposing her cunt and asshole to its hungry mandibles.

She felt hot sulphurous breath against her pussy and the viscous drool from its mandibles dripping onto her spread anus. With the breath being crushed out of her, the demon pulled her body closer to its own. She felt it's viscous fluid drip onto her naked body, trickling down her tits as a horrific, lustful groan escaped from the demons jaws. In blind desperation, Vanity tensed her stomach muscles and pushed her head forwards, mouth open wide until she felt something in her teeth, and bit down, as hard as she could.

She knew, or rather she thought, that only silver penetrated demon-flesh; but as she screamed and bit down into where the base of the demon's huge, veiny erect cock met its leathery scrotum, her teeth found purchase and she tore away a mouthful of acrid, sulphurous-tasting flesh and fluids. As Vanity's mouth filled with blood, cum and viscera, the demon screamed a fearsome cry of agony and threw her bodily across the chamber. Vanity smashed into the stone, bounced and rolled across the rubble-strewn floor, nude body battered and bleeding, and spat the chunk of flesh out with a mixture of surprise and disgust, the taste of demonic blood and ichorous cum in her mouth making her retch.

On her knees, saliva, blood and cum drooling from her lips onto her heaving, slick tits, she felt desperately around the floor in the darkness until she gripped something cold, firm and reassuring in her hand; her pistol. Vanity wrapped her fingers around the handle and got shakily to her feet. In the darkness, she saw the baleful yellow orbs of the demon's eyes, wildly looking around the room, the glow of its eyes faintly illuminating its crouching form as it scanned the chamber for Vanity, its guttural grunts and roars of pain echoing around the chamber. She could just barely make out three of its claws swinging wildly around it, the fourth clawed hand gripping the base of its bleeding cock, the sound of blood and ichor dripping onto the floor from its wound.

Vanity charged towards the demon, naked, body slick and slippery with a mix of oil, her own blood and demonic fluids. The demon swung two great claws at her; she slid under them with ease, slid to a halt between its legs and jammed the barrels of her pistol hard into the bite wound. As she pulled the trigger twice in quick succession, the explosive rounds blasted point-blank into the open wound at the base of the demon's cock. It roared and fell backwards as chunks of demonic flesh, blood and sexual fluids sprayed across Vanity's naked body; but as she tried to rollout from under it, the crushing weight of its form landed prone on her leg, trapping her beneath it as it bucked and lashed in infernal agony.

"Get the fuck off me!" Vanity yelled, roaring in pain herself as she pulled and kicked and slid her slick body from under it, the stone scraping against her knees as she rolled backwards, dodging one more blow from the furious demon. She swallowed hard, the taste of the demons fluids still gagging her as she scrambled to her feet, wildly looking for her sword; in the darkness, illuminated only by the wide eyes of the pained demon, she saw the sharp, unmistakable glint of silver and dived for it as the demon rose with unnatural speed to its feet; wounded, but not out of the fight by any means. Vanity grabbed the hilt of her sword and sprung to her feet, ready to press the attack, but with a start she felt herself lifted into the air once more.

The demon's eyes blazed and she felt herself pulled off her feet not by its claws, but by some diabolical telekinetic force. She gripped the sword as tightly as she could as she felt an accursed magical paralysis begin to take hold of her naked body. The demon, knowing it had met its match in a physical battle, was using its diabolical psychic power against her; a power for which she lad little defence. Vanity was frozen in place, paralyzed, as her naked, dripping body drifted slowly through the darkness towards the hulking demon, the sword hanging limply in her hand. She was inches from its open mandibles, slime and sulphurous breath spewing from it as it uttered guttural infernal curses she could not understand.

Vanity knew she had to break out of the demons hold; with gritted teeth she focused her mind on the hand gripping the sword, remembering the ritual she had performed; the feel of the oil, slick and sweet on her skin and her fingers sliding in and out of her wet, willing pussy and tight asshole as she came in a gushing spray of ecstasy, the acrid scent of the black candles filling her senses, the salty taste of Rhys's cum on her lips, the face of Myranda the Priestess, the faces and bodies of Rickard and Kayla... It all crystallised in her mind's eye, and she felt a tingling surge of power from within, spreading from her chest to her cunt and out to her whole body, her breasts swelling with desire and strength. As the demon reached for her, its mandibles wide and poised to bite down on her chest she felt herself break free of its psychic paralysis; with lightning speed, she jammed the silver blade into its throat with all the force she could muster.

With its focus broken by the blow, it dropped its telekinetic hold on her and Vanity fell hard to the floor. The demon gurgled and roared its last breaths, the silver sword still jammed and sizzling in its neck spraying ichor in a wide arc as it swiped around in vain with its four massive claws, the light dimming in its yellow eyes. It let out one last long, rattling roar, dropped to its knees and fell forward on the stone floor, dead. Vanity, naked, soaked in sweat, viscera, cum, blood, her perfect body cut and bruised, breath coming in ragged fits and coughs, rolled over and felt for the demons body; it was not moving.

"That's what you get, motherfucker," she coughed, pulled the silver blade from the demons throat with a sickly wet slurp and lay on her back in the darkness, breasts rising and falling with each heaving breath. The taste of the demon gore and cum still burned in her throat. Her nipples were hard, growing stiffer and more needful by the second, but it was no longer the cold which teased them to their full peak, and the warmth of her pussy grew with a familiar, delicious ache. Despite the pain and bloodshed of the battle, Vanity felt an arousal growing within her stronger than need, overpowering her senses. Was it the demon blood? It's cum? Whatever it was, the heat in her needed to be quenched.

She pushed herself to her knees and scrambled around in the darkness until she found her gun. Her corset and skirt were ruined; no point in taking them. With the gun dangling in one hand and sword in the other, she felt her way back to the demon's body and began to hack over and over at its thick neck until she felt the blade hit stone and the head severed with a sickly wet thump.

The arousal in Vanity threatened to overwhelm her as she grabbed one of the horns on the demons decapitated head and stumbled through the darkness dragging the head behind her, leaning against the wall until she found herself back in the passage way sloping upwards, Up ahead she saw the faintest glint of grey daylight seeping through the planks; voice hoarse, she shouted,

"It's done, open up!"

The planks were torn quickly and brutally away and light cascaded into the passageway, illuminating Vanity for the first time since the battle. Rickard, Francis and Kayla all gazed at her, mouths agape as Vanity looked down at herself; aside from her boots, she was naked. Her body was heavily smeared with grime, blood, viscous slimy ichor, sweat dripping on rivulets down her tits and abdomen; she noted with some relief that the wound the demon had carved in her side didn't seem too deep; her protection ritual had worked, though blood still leaked from the claw marks.

"What the fuck happened down there?" Rickard asked, cigar dangling from his lips as he took in the sight of Vanity's naked, gore-slick body.

"You should see the other guy."

With a grunt as she stepped through the open passageway, Vanity tossed the demon's head at the feet of the three miners. They each stepped back in horror; Francis turned and retched, stumbling to his knees, not even the sight of Vanity's nakedness enough to keep his attention as his knees buckled. Rickards gaze flicked between Vanity and the decapitated monster.

"What... by all the fuckin' Gods of Day and Night is that thing?" Rickard spat, face pale. Vanity pushed him back against the wall of the mine with surprising force, her voice quivering with desire.

"A demon."

"A fuckin' what?"

Vanity shoved Rickard hard against the stone wall, and his gaze fixed on her; bloody and gore-soaked as she was, her hair a tousled, filthy mess, but she was mighty and naked and every inch of her perfectly desirable form made his cock stiffen in his breeches.

"I'll explain... later..." she breathed in his ear, her voice low, heavy with sex "But for now... I need you to fuck me."

His jaw dropped slack as his cock pushed at the zipper of his breeches, his heart racing. Kayla's mouth dropped open as Vanity turned her lustful gaze on her, her eyes almost animalistic with desire.

"You too. Get over here."

Rickard let the cigar fall from his mouth as he fumbled with his zipper. Vanity yanked his breeches down, revealing his thick, brown cock standing proud and erect, the smooth purple head throbbing as a thin bubble of precum formed at the top. His cock was impressively girthy, engorged veins standing out from the thick rigid shaft jutting from a well-trimmed patch of dark thick pubic hair, heavy balls tight against the base of his cock. Vanity spat on her hand and began stroking the length and girth of Rickards shaft as her other hand rubbed her pussy, the lips already slick with her own juices and demon viscera, her clit humming with need. Rickard moaned in pleasure as Vanity expertly worked his cock; his big, rough hands wrapped around Vanity's waist and squeezed.

In a flash Kayla was next to Vanity, sliding the straps of her dungarees off over her shoulder in ine smooth swift motion, as they slipped to the ground revealing her naked body. Her tanned skin glowed in the murky light of the overcast day, her slender but muscular frame supporting large, round, pert breasts; her ass was as smooth and round as the swirling tattoos on her arm, and her wet cunt was shaven clean, her engorged labia pink and glistening. Vanity dropped her head and began sucking Kayla's large brown nipples, her teeth gently scraping them as she sucked and licked, feeling them swell in her mouth. Kayla slipped a hand between Vanity's legs and pushed three fingers inside her with ease. Vanity cried out in ecstasy as Kayla's fingers found purchase in her, sending shockwaves of warmth crashing through her body, and pushed Kayla back with surprising force.

"I want to taste you," she hissed in a commanding tone dripping with lust, and Kayla obeyed. "Open your fucking legs." Kayla leaned back against the rough rock with her thighs spread as Vanity dropped to all fours, her peachy round ass in the air slick with grime and blood, cheeks spread displaying the tight hole of her anus as she buried her face in Kayla's sopping wet cunt. Her lips and tongue worked their magic on Kayla, as she sucked on Kayla's engorged clit and licked in circles over her shaved pussy, pushing her tongue deep inside Kayla and tasting the sweet and musky taste of her, drinking her in, feeding from her sex. As Kayla cried out in pleasure, Vanity craned her neck to face Rickard who stood, breeches around his ankle, cock erect in his hands as he watched them, and shouted hoarsely at him. "Don't just stand there with your dick in your hand, motherfucker, fucking fuck me!"

Rickard positioned himself behind Vanity and grabbed her waist once more, and while being careful not to grip her where the demons claws had raked her side, pushed his thick cock into the hot, tight slickness of her cunt, feeling the muscles of it contract around his prick as he pushed into her hard from behind. Her cunt felt like warm caramel, the sensation of her around his cock overwhelming his senses. Rickard's grip on her waist tightened as he plowed into her, faster, fucking her with vigour, his balls slapping against her ass as Vanity licked and sucked on Kayla's pussy, her hands all over Kayla's tits.

She moaned into Kayla's cunt as Rickard fucked her harder and harder, one hand grabbing her hair and pushing her face into Kayla's pussy until Vanity felt his cock throbbing inside her at the point of climax. He pulled out with a gasp at the very last second, marbled white cum arcing in jets from his pulsating cock all over Vanity's ass and back, mingling with the gore, oil and grime and cum already covering her body. As he sat down hard and unsteadily on the gravel, his cock dripping, Vanity stood and wrapped a hand around Kayla's neck as she pushed four fingers inside her. Kayla's eyes were streaming with tears, her tanned skin slick with sweat and grime from the heat and exertion and Vanity's body as Vanity fucked her hard with her fingers, her hand curling inside Kayla to aggressively rub her g-spot.

Vanity's ripe lips met Kayla's, smearing blood and grime across her face as their tongues hungrily intertwined, and Vanity shouted into Kayla's mouth, "You fucking cum for me, you Deaths Head bitch, you fucking cum for me now!"

As if on command, Kayla shouted out in ecstasy, her hands tightly gripping Vanity's tits as her body convulsed and her orgasm overtook her, cum and fluid spilling over Vanity's hand as she brought Kayla to a shuddering climax. Kayla dropped to the ground, exhausted, dripping and drained as Vanity dropped to a seating position on the gravel next to her, her gaze slowly moving between Kayla and Rickard. Vanity felt full, whole, comforted and healed by the sex. She glanced across the forecourt and saw Francis on his knees, far from the demon's head, his long, thick cock, impressive for his build, Vanity thought, beginning to shrivel on his hand as his own orgasm pooled on the gravel in front of him, his expression a mix of shame and wonder. Vanity smiled and leaned her head back on Kayla's shoulder, gently caressing the womans thigh.

"I should've charged you double for that shit, Rickard. You oughta be more careful where you go digging from now on. Now..." she stood shakily to her feet. "Who's going to give a monster hunter a ride back to town. I need a fucking bath and a shitload of whiskey. And Francis?"

Francis stood, buckling his denim work breeches.

"Uh, yup?"

Vanity looked down at her naked body and back to Francis.

"Gonna need my coat."

12