Charity

Story Info
It's getting harder to collect for charity.
1.4k words
4.4
4.3k
6
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Collecting For Charity

"Come on you tight lot, get your money out!" Ann grinned as she entered the office next door with a sponsor form in her hand.

"Ok what are you collecting for?" Came the collective answer.

"Same race and same charity as last time, just throw your money my way" she replied with a smile.

There was a moment or two of silence except for the rustle of money as the men grudgingly produced the "normal amount" of sponsor money.

"Aw come on guys! Is that all you can manage?" Ann pouted. There was a groan from the men at her latest play for more.

"Right," said one. "What's it worth for fifty quid?"

"Fifty quid?" Ann asked puzzled. "What do you mean?"

"Yes, fifty quid, what will you do for fifty quid?" Came the reply.

The room was silent again and she suddenly became slightly nervous

"I mean, what are you willing to show for fifty quid." He pressed.

"Well, er, I'm not sure I understand?" She stammered.

Now a slight smirk started to appear on the questioner's face as he realised she was flustered. Ann stood in the room dressed in a skirt just above her knees and a light blouse. She knew some of the men fancied her but always stopped short of actual propositioning her. In her discomfort, she could feel the eyes on her body, undressing her in their minds. A shudder went through her and she felt her pussy respond!

Grinning now he continued, "for fifty quid in the fund, we want to see your legs! What do you say?"

Ann gulped but felt slightly relieved. She had been having instant nightmares that they wanted more!

"Is that all?" She smiled and said, "Ok, money on the table and I'll show!" She knew she had control again.

In moments, the eager men threw fifty pounds onto the table and she stood back and began to ruck up her skirt from the waistband. There was a collective sigh from the men as her long, shapely legs began to be revealed.

Suddenly the men gasped and grinned hugely as her stocking tops were revealed. Ann had temporarily forgotten she was wearing stocking and suspenders because of the summer heat, she normally wore tights to work.

"Oh yes!" the men exclaimed enjoying the view. "More Ann, more!" Came the call.

She blushed and became flustered again, scrabbling to get her skirt down. Her breathing was becoming erratic as her body responded to their calls. Her pussy was damp!

After a moment of silence, the next offer came quietly. "A hundred quid for an open legged look at your knickers."

Ann looked at the men in silence for a moment, thinking hard. She wanted to do it. Something inside her was egging her on. After all, they only wanted to look, and it was for charity.

"Ok" she said in a low voice. "But I want to see the money on the table first and that fifty quid isn't part of it" she said, sweeping the fifty pounds into her bag.

She wasn't quite ready for the speed that the money appeared on the table. The men sat and stood around slowly edging closer to her.

"Come on then, there's the money."

Boldly, she stood before them and pulled her skirt up to her waist exposing her long legs, stockings and knickers to the eager men.

Again there was a gasp as she exposed herself, some of their work time fantasies had already come true that day!

Standing exposed in front of them, she felt a pang of lust before starting to lower her skirt, satisfied that he had done her part. She smiled and thanked them for the money.

"Hey wait a minute!" One of them said. "We said 'open legged' for a hundred, you had them closed!"

"Yes, right, open legged!" Came the response from the rest and she became flustered again.

Getting more embarrassed but determined to carry on, she lifted her skirt again and opened her legs reluctantly. More sighs followed but still they were not satisfied with her efforts.

"Oh come on Ann! Wider girl, wider." They bayed.

Giggling, she sat on the edge of a desk and opened her legs really wide for her audience. Men now moved closer, and she saw their eyes staring straight at her pussy. She realised that she was wet down there and that her thin knickers didn't hide her neatly trimmed pussy. She didn't care!

"Wow, she's wet! Can we touch?" She heard a voice say.

A hand brushed her ankle and she shuddered. Aroused now, she answered.

"It will be another hundred to touch me there. Each." She said, through her ragged breathing, secretly hoping they had the money.

"Done, but only if you're knickers come off too!" One of them said.

Sat spread out on the desk with her skirt round her waist and her body responding to the situation, she really didn't want to stop.

She heard one of them saying he was going to the ATM, and she relied softly.

"Alright, I'll do it."

Strong hands lifted her hips up from the desk and she felt fingers grasping her flimsy knickers. The hands pulled and she felt the soft fabric slipping from her and down her legs as her pussy was exposed to their gaze.

Murmurs of appreciation spread among the men as her shaved pussy came into view. The men opened her legs wide and for a moment they stared at her.

Ann moaned with pleasure as a hot hand completely covered her pussy and began to slowly massage her. She had closed her eyes and didn't know who was doing what to her, but she was enjoying it immensely.

Fingers were now penetrating her damp cunt and she was becoming hotter and hotter. More hands were roaming her body, and she felt her blouse being opened and her breasts being groped. A hot mouth clamped on one erect nipple as fingers played with the other.

She heard a zip being pulled down and realised with a start that she was almost certainly going to be fucked!

She had let them go too far and now they were going to use her body. Too far-gone herself, she didn't give a damn who did it, but she knew she needed cock and soon!

"Wait!" She managed to gasp. "Fucking costs more!"

There was a loud peal of laughter from the men and a general nodded agreement. "Ok Ann you drive a hard bargain but you're going to earn the money!"

She felt strong hands pull her legs wider and a warm body get between them. She gave a start as she felt the first cock nudge against her dripping pussy lips and start to enter her willing body.

Two hands grasped her hips and the cock nudged harder against her pussy opening. With a grunt the man pushed harder, and she felt a hot, stiff cock penetrate her.

She moaned as she felt him sink deep into her body. He stopped with his balls resting on her ass and he pushed hard against her pubic mound.

The man started a steady, rhythmic motion, pulling his cock right out before plunging deep inside and bringing waves of pleasure with each thrust. It didn't take long for him to speed up as his climax mounted and shortly afterward, she felt him pump hot sticky cum inside her cunt. Before she could feel disappointed, someone else had taken his place and plunged into her sodden hole.

Now she was being subjected to a gang bang by several men and she lost any sense of control or time. The men were just taking turns to fuck her and as soon as one finished another took his place. She didn't know how many actually fucked her or how many turns each of them had on her and in reality, she didn't give a damn, she needed this fucking and she was getting it all right!

Finally, they stopped and helped her up from the desk. Somewhat embarrassed, they helped her sort out her dishevelled clothing and wiped the cum from her tummy, pussy and legs.

"God, Ann," one of them said afterwards. "Don't know what came over us all then. But we have got a shed load of money, is that ok?"

She smiled, "Every little helps I suppose."