Charity Baby

Story Info
Charity auction leads to pregnancy.
3.8k words
3.99
6k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jenny!" Paul yelled up the stairs. "Len's just been on the phone and they want us to do something for the charity raffle he's running. Can you talk to him and decide what we'll do? I'm going to be in court all week."

I descended the stairs with the grace that came from years of ballet and gymnastics training.

"Paul, please don't shout up the stairs. Come up and speak, or even just call on your phone. But shouting is horrible."

"I'm sorry darling. You're right. It's just that I have to finish my planning for court next week. I'm sure my client didn't do it and I'm working through the likely prosecution case."

"Yes, yes. I'm sure. But please just call next time. Or even leave a note."

"Did you see Groundhog Day?" Len asked.

"Of course I did. The Religious Studies teacher played it in class one afternoon."

"Do you remember the auction at the ball?"

"Yes. They all wanted to buy Phil."

"We're doing an auction like that."

"And you want Paul to be in the auction?"

"No, we want you to be in the auction. And Aaliyah, Freja, Sofia, and Natalia."

"And what will the winner get?"

"That's up to you to decide together, I suppose. I expect that most people will want dinner and drinks, or dinner and dancing. Would you be up for that?"

"Len, I studied ballet for 15 years. I'm always up for dancing! But my cooking doesn't really go beyond baking potatoes and putting stuff in the microwave."

"Don't worry, Jenny. No-one will ask you to cook them dinner. They'll take you out somewhere fancy, like The Waterside Inn or The Fat Duck. You could put up with some Michelin Star elegance, couldn't you?"

"OK, Len. Sign me up."

"Paul, you have to dress up smart for tomorrow night. We're going to the charity auction."

"Oh, that thing Len's running?"

"The thing you asked me to agree with him. I'm up for auction."

"Like in Groundhog Day?"

"Like in Groundhog Day."

"So, do you want me to bid on you? And do you want a limit on my bids?"

"You can bid on me if you want, sweetie. But I think Len needs me and the others he's signed up to be bought by someone other than their husbands. He needs a bit of a 'frisson' if you know what I mean."

"Oh, right. So you'll go to a restaurant with someone?"

"Exactly."

"Sounds fine. OK, I'll bid up to £500 and then drop out, so Len gets a good price for you. Is that OK?"

"Brilliant!"

"Len's got so many people here tonight. It's amazing!"

"I know. I don't know who half these people are."

"I do. There are two from Premier League football. International players. And that one's from the basketball team. He's a TV producer. That one over there is a celebrity hairdresser. I know because I represented him -- and won -- last year. Decent chap."

"So do you think Len'll raise a lot?"

"I had assumed he'd get about £1,000 for each of you. A nice sum for a charity donation for most people. But this crowd has enough people with big money that he could be in for much more. But I'll still bid for you up to £500, like we agreed.

"Who would have thought that Natalia would fetch £3,000?" I asked. "I mean, she's lovely and all but that's a lot of money!"

"They're not really paying for her, Jenny. I think they're showing everyone how much of a wad they have. It's no different from rutting stags in Richmond Park. But these stags are clashing wallets instead of antlers."

"I'm up next. I suppose I have to do my best to bring in more than Natalia and the others."

"Don't worry. I am confident you won't show yourself up."

Then, I heard my name and went up to the stage. Len had me do a twirl. He said it was to show off my dancing skills but I think he wanted my skirt to float up and show my legs. Maybe my knickers. Not that I was wearing any!

"So, let's start the bidding at £750!" Len said.

Paul dutifully put up his hand, even though it was more than what we'd agreed. But lots of other hands went up, too. Paul didn't have to make any more bids. And I just had to wait to see who bought me.

I was glad to see how many people were bidding. And the bidding kept on going up. It quickly passed £3,000, then £4,000, and topped out at £5,750. I was very happy with how much more I had earned than any of the others.

The winner was Marland, a basketball player. He looked the part. He was tall with long, muscular arms and a very lean frame.

I went to join him and we bowed as I sat next to him at his table.

We swapped numbers so we could discuss details. But he didn't say much. It was an expensive charity evening. The tables were overflowing with wine, smoked salmon, and roast lamb. But Marland was on water and had a meal that looked more nutritious than delicious. I suppose athletes don't get to eat what they want, even at events like this.

"I'll call you tomorrow, Jenny. We can discuss it on the phone. I don't want to suggest something here and have you feel obligated. I'll think of something tonight and because I'll only be a voice, you'll be empowered to say 'no' if you don't like the suggestion."

"What do you think he'll want?" I asked Paul as we drove home?

"Dinner? Maybe dancing, like Len suggested?"

"I don't think so. I saw what he was eating. It obviously came from his team's dietician and not the caterers. He won't be free to go out for a dirty burger, let alone something dripping with caviar at a Michelin Star place."

"Maybe just dancing, then? He can drink water and you're a good dancer."

"Maybe he'll ask me for sex." I blurted out.

"Would you?"

"Would I what?"

"Would you agree to have sex with him?"

"I'm married to you!" I exclaimed.

"Sure you are. But that doesn't mean you'll never have sex with anyone else again. I'm a lawyer. I know I'm on the criminal side of things but I see people. People like sex. Even married people. At least one in six wives cheat and more than that have sex with others with their husband's permission."

"And what do you want?"

"I want to stay married to you. But I want to stay married to a very happy you. I wouldn't object if you agreed to have sex with Marland. If you want to, that is."

"Why?"

"You have an opportunity. If you have sex with him, with my knowledge and consent, then you might like it and you might not. But if he asks and you reject him you'll probably hate yourself for not taking the opportunity. You don't want to be on your deathbed worrying about missing out on some sex."

"You assume he'll want sex. I doubt it. I think he'll want to go dancing or to the cinema, or a play or something. But I'll think about it."

"Paul, I think he wants to have sex with me."

I called him at work right after Marland called me.

"I thought so. What did he suggest?"

"A long weekend in the country. Drive down to Dorset, on Friday morning and stay in a little cottage, driving back on Monday afternoon."

"Wow!"

"That's all you can say?"

"I must admit that I thought he'd just want one night with you, not three. What do you want?"

"Paul, darling, I think you're right. I think I should go with him. Are you sure you don't mind?"

"Jenny, I think it will be good for us. I love it. Say 'no' if you don't want to go. But otherwise, I support you spending a weekend away with a lanky basketball player."

"What should I pack?"

We were lying in bed, having just made love. We'd discussed the offer again at dinner and Paul was very supportive. In fact, I think he was quite turned on.

"Just a toothbrush."

"I'm sure we'll do more than have sex, Paul."

"I don't know. You should text him tomorrow and ask what his plans are? Ask what you should bring. Maybe you'll go to the beach and need a swimming costume. I don't know."

"Condoms?"

"You hate condoms. That's why you make me pull out."

"I know. I do hate condoms. But what if Marland can't pull out. Or doesn't want to?"

"You said that Susannah and Ralph took three years to get pregnant, right? And you parents had a hard time, too. That's why you just ask me to pull out. Your parents and your sister struggled for years. You're very unlikely to come back pregnant after just three nights. Anyway, I'm sure it'll be hotter for you if he cums inside you. You'll have much more satisfying orgasms."

"And if I get pregnant?"

"I'll give you my complete support no matter what. You can choose to have his baby and I'll raise it with you. Or you can choose something else. Up to you. It's your body, so it's your decision."

"You'd really support me if I got pregnant with another man's baby. And kept the baby. And the father looked nothing like you?"

"Support you? Of course. I love you, Jenny. That's why I'd support you."

Then, he went down on me and relaxed me to a delightfully mellow orgasm that helped me fall asleep.

"Just casual clothes. There's a pub that serves a great Sunday Lunch. But you don't need to dress up for anything formal."

As we spoke I kept on wondering if I should ask whether he'd want me to bring condoms. I couldn't work out how to bring it up. And then I realised that I didn't really want him to use condoms. Paul was right, I wanted Marland's cum deep inside me. I wanted to feel it splashing against my cervix. I wanted to think about it making its way through and finding my unprotected womb.

So I didn't bring it up. Instead, I just gave him my address and he promised to pick me up at 8 O'clock sharp on Friday.

So, I packed a duffel bag with two pairs of jeans, some tops with built-in support for my tiny little breasts. I didn't pack pyjamas or a nightie.

Marland had been quiet at the dinner and very efficient on the phone. But he was a great talker in the car.

He told me about how he was recruited, what the training was like, and how the team controlled their diets.

"I'm not allowed to eat off menu during the season. But the season's over now, so I don't have to eat meals planned by our dietician. I can take you out for a pie and pint if you want, or to one of those oyster bars in Poole or Bournemouth."

"Oysters, eh? My boyfriend at university took me out for oysters. We shared a dozen but only four of them worked!" I joked.

He had the good grace to laugh before replying.

"That's not a problem I have. I'm young. But you know that nothing is required, right? The club likes us to go to these events to raise the club's profile. I'm honouring the deal because I'm an honourable man. But the cottage has two bedrooms. You don't have to sleep with me or have sex with me -- unless you want to."

So, he'd said it. Sex. I knew I wanted to have sex with him. I could feel my knickers getting wet in anticipation. But I also knew enough to play it cool.

"Well, we'll have to see, won't we? Who knows if the owners will need to change one set of sheets or two."

But I knew. Unless he really fucked up big time they'd only need to change one set of sheets.

I ran up the stairs as soon as he opened the door. I found the master bedroom, walked in and shouted down at him.

"I'm taking the side by the window and you can have the side by the door. Is that OK?"

He didn't say anything. He just walked up the stairs and looked at me.

"Are you sure?"

"I'm sure."

"You're wearing a wedding ring and an engagement ring. I don't want to ruin your marriage."

"Don't worry, Marland. Paul and I discussed it. He's happy for me to have sex with you. If you want to have sex with me, that is. Do you?"

"I've never had sex with a ballet dancer or a gymnast before. And now you present me the opportunity to do both. Of course!"

I sat down and took off my boots. Then I unbuckled my belt and started to unbutton my dress.

"Now?"

I looked at him and nodded.

"There's no time like the present. And I've never had the opportunity to be fucked by a basketball player before. But now seems like a good time and I assume you can shoot to the back of the net!"

"You don't know much about basketball do you? That's a football thing. But don't worry, I can fill you up."

He'd also been unbuckling. As he dropped his jeans I saw what looked like one of those spacetime diagrams where a massive object distorts the path of light. Only this was a massive cock hidden by some tight white pants.

"Let me help you off with those."

I reached over and gently pulled them down. Out flopped the biggest cock I'd seen outside of porn. I could see already that he'd be very thick. Longer than Paul, probably but hopefully not long enough to bruise my cervix.

I gently pulled his coal black foreskin back and looked at the pink head it hid. I kissed it. Then I stood back up and finished undressing.

I hadn't worn knickers on the trip down but I did have him take off my bra. Then I lay down on the bed and told him to get me ready for what I anticipated would be the most intense penetration of my life.

I felt his locks under my hands as his tongue completed the work that had started on the drive down. But I let him work away because he really was a big boy and I knew I needed to be as wet as an otter's pocket before his big cock could make its way inside me.

As he licked away, I dreamed of what it would be like to carry a mixed-race baby to raise with Paul. I dreamed of Paul pushing a buggy showing of our black baby in the park. I knew that if he offered to wear condoms I had to urge him to go bare.

"Swivel round. I want to suck you, too."

He was big enough that he didn't need to trim his pubes. I know some men do it to appear bigger but he didn't need the help.

"You should go on top." He said. "You'll have control of how much you take and how fast."

So we untangled ourselves, Marland lay down and I mounted him. Well, I tried to. It took time because of how thick he was but I did start to slide down him. Then I built a rhythm and rode him gently. I didn't want this to be too frantic. I wanted it to take time. And I wanted to draw a huge load from him.

Eventually, I asked for a break and to get to lie down.

"You still have to go gentle, Marland. But let's make this the last act before lunch. And don't think of pulling out. Pulling out is for my husband, I want to feel you soak me with your cum, OK?"

He didn't say anything, he just started ploughing me.

Once he got going, I submitted to the glory of penetration. It was amazing and I came at least twice. The kind where you sort of lose track of anything else. You just feel waves of pleasure washing through you.

Finally, he was ready. And I was in place. My hands were on his back and my legs were around his. He wasn't getting away.

"Cum inside me, Marland. Fill me with your sperm!"

I felt his warmth spreading through me and it triggered another great orgasm. When I came too, Marland was still trapped, which is just how I wanted it.

"Do you want to get up?"

"No, I quite like lying here with your cock inside me."

"You know we didn't use a condom."

"I know." I grinned at him. "I hate them. I make my husband pull out."

"You mean you're not on the pill or something?"

"No, but don't worry. My parents took ages to conceive and so did my sister. And this isn't my fertile window."

"And you're comfortable with that?"

"I sure am. You don't have to use a condom or pull out. You'll have to work very hard indeed to get me pregnant."

"Well," and he grinned back. "I'll have to work hard then, won't I?"

We both laughed and eventually he pulled out and we showered together.

"Do you want to go out for dinner? There are some excellent restaurants near here and I am confident I can get us a table for two."

"I didn't really like the oysters. I don't really like seafood. I have a very simple palette. We don't have to go out. Can you eat pizza?"

And that's how we spent a Friday night in front of the telly with pizza and several bouts of shagging. And every slice of pizza worked.

The rest of our long weekend was very similar. We showered a couple of times a day, ordered very simple meals from Deliveroo, and Marland pumped me full of sperm.

I sent Paul a 🍦 emoji after each bout to let him know I'd been inseminated. He had strict instructions not to text me back.

So when Marland dropped me off, just before midnight on Monday, I'd had a lot of his sperm in me. In fact, I still did because I'd worn some granny knickers for the drive back. The gusset would be soaked but I hadn't washed Marland out of me. I'd just let his sperm slowly soak into the cotton.

"Can I go down on you?" Is how Paul greeted me as I walked through the door.

"Errr, Paul. I still have Marland's cum inside me."

"That's what I was hoping. I've never gone down on anyone with cum inside them before."

"Are you sure? It's probably quite messy."

Paul did a very good job of cleaning me up. He obviously wanted me to feel good about the weekend away.

"Jenny, if you ever do that again, please come back messy and spermed up like that. It was the best!"

I was wrong. Paul wasn't trying to make me feel good. He really loved it. He'd enjoyed cleaning the last remnants of Marland's sperm from me.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it love. You might not be surprised to know this but I'm completely fucked out. I need to climb into bed and sleep for a solid 12 hours."

And that's what I did.

"Paul, I think you and I were wrong."

"About the kitchen tiles or the cupboards?" We were getting a new kitchen fitted.

"Neither, Paul. It's not the kitchen, it's me!"

"What?"

"What should be happening today, Paul?"

"I don't know, what?"

"I should be on the third day of my period."

"Oh."

"Oh, indeed."

"Do you want to go out and buy a test, or should I?"

Paul brought back three different brands and they all came back positive. I was pregnant with Marland's baby.

"I told Marland. He said he's very happy for us. I don't think he was surprised. I only gave him just enough recovery time before demanding that he pump more sperm into me. But he doesn't want to be involved."

"I will be involved, though. I'm not going to walk out on you. In fact, I've been looking at designs for cribs." And he shoved his iPad at me, showing a note with designs for rocking cribs, hanging cribs, and more.

"You really want to stand by me? You're not upset?"

"Of course I will and of course I'm not."

"Why?"

"I married you for you. I can't abandon you just because your first or maybe second baby isn't mine. Maybe none of them will be mine. But as long as you keep me as your husband, I'll stay with you."

"Second?"

"Well, you'll have delivered before next year's charity auction. Len will take full advantage of the 'frisson' you've given him. It's possible that some other professional sportsman will want to buy you for a long weekend away."

"Are you serious?"

"Well, I'm half joking about the auction. But I'm serious about staying with you, even if you decide to have someone else father your second child. Like I said, it's you I want. I don't mind who fathers your children as long as you let me raise them with you."

And that's what Paul has done. He's stood with me. He decorated the baby's room and built a crib using one of those designs.

He took a call from Len shortly after we brought our new daughter home.

"Paul, look I know this might be a touchy subject but the annual charity dinner's two month's away."

"Oh, you want us to buy tickets? Of course."

"Thanks, Paul. That's very generous of you. And..."

"Oh, and you want Jenny for the auction again?"

"Well, it's up to you, of course. But last year's auction raised so much money."

"I suppose you'd better speak with Jenny, then."

He handed me his phone.

"Hi Len. Tell me about what you have planned."

"Well, you see, last year's auction raised so much money. And that £5,750 price you brought in was almost twice what any of the others brought in. So, I was hoping you might agree to be auctioned again."

12