Chasing Waterfalls Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After they had driven for a half-hour or so, Steve said, "We're being very quiet, aren't we?"

"Yes, we are," Kim said, "I haven't recovered yet."

"Recovered? That's an interesting way to put it," Steve said with a smirk.

"Yeah, you really wore me out back there," Kim replied, smiling slightly.

Steve smiled back at Kim, and then said, "That was amazing, and you are a really hot lady."

"Well, thank you, Steve," Kim responded, "especially for saying I'm a lady.."

Steve took Kim's hand and squeezed it, telling her that she was definitely a lady, and a very sexy one. And then he added that he felt so privileged to be able to spend time with her and to share such special intimate moments with her. Looking at him, Kim realized that he was being very honest and sincere with her, and she told him how much she appreciated his words and the time they were spending together.

Just then, Steve looked ahead and told Kim that they were coming up on the Seven Sacred Pools. Kim smiled and said, "Oh good, I've seen pictures of the Seven Sacred Pools, and they looked really beautiful."

"Yes, they are beautiful," Steve replied. "You're in for a real treat."

As Steve pulled over onto the shoulder of the road and stopped the car, he looked over at Kim and said, "I'm so glad you're here with me, Kim. I'm having a wonderful time, and I hope you are, too."

"Are you kidding?" Kim responded, "I'm having a great time, and it's mainly because of you," reaching out and touching his hand.

Steve looked at Kim seriously, and then pulled her close to him and kissed her, a deep, passionate kiss that sent amazing sensations throughout her body. Wow, the chemistry between us is amazing, Kim thought, knowing that she was falling fast and hard for this deeply sensual, sexy man.

"You are so sexy, Kim, and such a good kisser," Steve said in a low whisper, "and I don't want to stop kissing you, ever."

Startled, Kim didn't know what to say, but she did know that she loved the way he kissed, the way he smelled, the way he held her hand, the way he fucked her. She knew that she didn't really know him yet, but she wanted to get to know him a lot better and hoped that they could continue what they had started through the rest of the vacation and maybe back in Manhattan.

Then Steve opened the door, and as Kim got out of the car, they walked hand-in-hand across the road and into their next adventure. The Seven Sacred Pools awaited. And so did a lot more....

To be continued...

12