Chastity Ch. 02 of 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kaypee
kaypee
377 Followers

Mohammad by now was showing a small erection and he kneeled over Rina's heads and dangled his penis on her lips. Knowing that this was the boss' tool, Rina had to take her mind away from the thundering piston in her cunt to the candle at her lips. By now Buddhu was ravishing her, his hands squishing her breasts, his lips sucking at her lips but Rina had to push his face away and pull Mohammad's penis into her mouth .... and as she sucked on it harder and harder, it slowly grew stiff and hard between her lips.

But the inexorable piston in her vagina was taking its toll in terms of pure pleasure and it was not long before Rina started to shiver and squirm as wave after wave of ecstasy flooded through her. She gave a scream of pleasure and raised her legs up in the sky and Buddhu grabbed and pushed them backward and kept hammering until his penis erupted with thick creams of semen that flooded into Rina. Fortunately Mohammad too had got caught up with all this excitement and thin stream of fluid leaked out of his penis which Rina, even in all this she had kept her head, licked clean.

Buddhu collapsed on Rina's chest that was still heaving with excitement when Mohammad's phone rang again. He put it to his ear, snarled and cursed at what he heard, quickly extricated himself and went to the next room to take the call.

Rina looked up and saw Buddhu grinning stupidly at her. She smiled, grabbed his hair and pushed his face down into her crotch so that his face was now streaked with his own cum that had leaked out of her.

Mohammad came back in a royal rage. Things were getting out of control on the police front and it was imperative for him to go out and manage stuff.

"Look sweetie, you stay here tonight and I will come back tomorrow evening, after dark."

"Shall be eagerly waiting for you Boss."

"If we still have time, we will have another fuck, but otherwise, I will lock you up and send you home."

"Perhaps Buddhu could drop me back, if you are too tied up .."

"No," Mohammad cut him off quickly, "no one knows about you, no one moves you. Feel free to move around the house but do not step out in the compound. No one should see you."

Mohammad left, Rina locked the doors of the bedroom behind him -- she did not want Buddhu back yet. She thought of calling Rik but decided against it -- perhaps her line was tapped! But she did something else.

She opened the back of the cheap mobile phone that Mohammad had given her and pulled out the battery. Then she felt at the base of her duffel bag and found two almost invisible wires that she attached to the battery! Would it work?

Back home Rik, who had been watching the Google Latitude App on his Android phone ever since the evening, gave a shout of joy as his mother's location became visible on Google Maps! So she was in Garden Reach, just beside CESC's Southern Generating Station at the edge of the river. The Entertainment Weekly magazine that had come with a primitive Android phone embedded inside it was lying in the corner of the room, but he had managed to tear it apart and extract the motherboard. A simple prepaid chip had activated it and he had programmed it so that whenever the battery was connected it would boot up, start the GPS and broadcast its position! Rina had stitched this tiny contraption into the canvas wall of the bag but they had left the battery out because of its bulk.

Rina waited with the phone until it received an incoming call -- there was no ringtone of course, but the phone vibrated, once, twice, thrice and stopped. Immediately there was another call but this rang twice. Three-two, that was the code! Rik had located her position!! Rina quickly remove the battery and put it back in her own phone -- just in case Mohammad called!

But Mohammad was too busy that night and Rina fell asleep to wake up next morning to find Buddhu knocking at the door with her breakfast.

After breakfast, Rina spent an hour going around the house, trying to figure out as much as she could of the surroundings. It was a one story building with a very high compound wall and a single gate that was locked from outside! Beyond the wall, all that she could see looked like the chimney of power station? Metiabruz? or Mulajore? and then she remembered the ship sirens, so it must near the Kidderpore Docks. She tried to ask Buddhu but he seemed to be living up to his name. It was very difficult to get anything out of him. Then it struck her!

She waited for lunch and after a short nap, went looking for Buddhu. He was pottering around in the kitchen when she tiptoed behind him and without any warning lightly squeezed his balls! He looked around, turned around and smiled. Immediately she untied the cords, dropped his pajamas, knelt down in front of him and started to suck his cock. Buddhu was delighted and his sexual passions were unleashed. Within minutes he had Rina on the floor and was fucking her madly. Once he had ejaculated, Rina led him to the living room, sat down on the sofa, pushed him to the floor, grabbed hold of his hair and gently pressed his face into her cunt.

Buddhu started licking his own cum from Rina's crotch as she gently tickled his ear.

"Which part of the city is this Buddhu?"

"We are in Metiabruz, Garden Reach, madam."

"And what is that chimney out there?"

"That is the electricity generating station."

"So we are close to the Hooghly river."

"Yes Madam it is very close by."

"Can you take me to the river bank?"

"No, Master-saab will beat me if I let you out of the door."

"Please Buddhu, you are such a horny stud. You can fuck me again."

"I will not let you out of the door but I can take you under the river."

"Under the river, dont talk rubbish Buddhu."

"I always go under the river."

"How?"

"Tunnel!" He grinned, and then it suddenly stuck Rina. Of course, the electric company had a tunnel that ran from the generating station, under the river to the Botanical Garden on the other bank.

"How can you use that tunnel? It belongs to the company."

"Come Madam, I will show you ..."

Buddhu led Rina to the kitchen and then showed how with a smart turn on a single knob, one of the cupboards opened inwards and revealed steps going down.

"How far does this go?"

"This goes down about 30 feet and then there is another very big tunnel with thick wires running through it and that goes all the way to the other bank." Obviously this must be a tunnel that Mohammad had made that joins up with the main company tunnel. This must be his secret escape route, in case he needed one.

"Can I go down there please?"

"Not today, some other time. It will take an hour to go and come back. Master will be back and will be angry if does not find us."

He was right. Dusk was falling and Mohammad would be here soon so there was no point in taking any more risk today. She had just about had a bath when Mohammad stormed into the building, quickly locked her up again in her chastity belt and quietly took her out of the building in the car. This time she noticed that they passed through a dim, dark, narrow and completely deserted road with hardly any lights that twisted and turned before finally emerging in the main road. Then it was quick drive through Taratala before he dropped her off at Tollygunge station of the Metro. Now it would be simple ride to Bowbazar.

kaypee
kaypee
377 Followers
12