Chastity Ch. 03 of 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kaypee
kaypee
374 Followers

It was a circular tunnel, nearly six feet high with cables running along the walls. It was dimly lit with bulbs set in the roof and there was a little trickle of water along the floor.

"Are we under the river already?"

"Not yet, but come," he grabbed her hand and led her forward, "we will soon be."

The tunnel would have been a little less than half a mile long but in the damp, darkness it took them nearly half an hour to traverse.

"How deep under the water are we?" Rina asked when they had stopped for a short break.

"Very deep, perhaps 80 or 90 feet"

As they neared the other bank, the tunnel slowly inclined upward but before they reached the end Mohammad pointed out a very narrow recessed alcove that was hidden behind some ancient and abandoned machinery. They squeezed through this and once again found a steep staircase that led upward -- nearly 200 steps -- and finally ended at another bolted door. On pushing it open the two of them found themselves on the top floor of a ruined house with a broken roof that was open to the sky!

It was well past sunset and stars were beginning to fill the rapidly darkening sky. In front of them was the Hooghly river and beyond it, the twinkling lights of the Calcutta skyline.

"Where are we?"

"We are in an ancient abandoned house inside the Botanical Gardens that no one dares to approach because of the fear of ghosts and evil spirits."

"Can we go down into the garden?"

"I have broken the stairs so that no one can come up here but there is a rope ladder hidden under this rock that we can use to go down and come up later."

"So even though this is right in the middle of the garden, our privacy is complete," grinned Rina.

"Yes," said Mohammad, and then he caught on about Rina's grin. "We can have the last grand fuck of the day, right here, under the stars."

"Let us wait for the moon to rise, should not be too long, we have just gone past the full moon."

"OK, but I want to see you naked in the starlight."

"Sure, I will keep the gun and you must teach me how to use it."

Within minutes, the two of them had shed their clothes and face each other, stark naked except for the guns in their hands. Mohammad had his pair of revolvers and Rina had his tiny Glock pistol. For the first time since the morning, a genuine shiver of excitement rippled through Rina's body and she found that even without any man touching her, the juices in her vagina had begun to flow on their own -- such was the power and potency of a loaded gun! Mohammad showed her how to load and unload the magazine, set the safety cock on or off and finally how to steady one hand with the other for the actual shot. Finally after mastering all the steps, Rina wanted to shoot a round!

"I will allow you to shoot only after I have shot my load into you." Mohammad pounced on Rina and wrestled her to the ground. The ground was rough and hard on her naked back and buttocks but Rina was being transported into a different alien and primal world and after a little struggle, the big, beefy thug finally managed to get his penis hard enough to just about push it into Rina's hole. Rina could not care less. For her, what mattered was, not the prick in her cunt but the gun in her hand! The gun was a piece by itself and simply having it in her hand sent a ripple of pleasure coursing through her body and up her cunt. Now she knew why gun owners thought that they belonged to a different planet or a different species. That a piece of cold, deadly steel could light such a fire below her belly was something that she could never have thought of had it not actually been in her hand.

Being far away from the city lights, the sky above was as black as velvet and the stars were twinkling pinpoints forming beautiful patterns on their own. For a moment her mind drifted away from the prodding in her cunt to the majesty of Orion blazing in the sky. Next to the fabled hunter and his dog, Sirius, Rina recognized the Gemini twins, Mithuna in Bengali representing, coincidentally, the act of sex in the sky. In the distance, the skyline of the city of Calcutta glowed on the horizon. There was a light breeze coming off the river and as it washed over her naked body, it gave her the goosebumps and she shuddered. She was in the middle of the Botanical Gardens and yet isolated in a world of private darkness -- it was the kind of fuck that she had never had before because the gun in her hand was the ultimate symbol of potent masculinity that was testing the charged sexuality of her Shakti -- the power of the divine feminine. She had a fleeting thought of freedom but it vanished in a flood of pragmatism even before it had formed itself fully and before she knew it, Mohammad had finished dribbling his little fluids into her!

"Now you can shoot that gun."

"What if someone hears us? and comes running?"

"There is no one in this garden after dusk and the place is so large that even if someone were around, he would never find us."

Rina grabbed her right wrist with her left hand, just as Mohammad had taught her and pulled the trigger.

CRACK ... the shot rang out and the bullet sped out across the water and was lost in the darkness.

"No point in leaving any trace behind." Mohammad picked up the spent cartridge shell and the two of them let themselves in the through the door and crossed back to the Calcutta side of the river.

...............................................

The confirmation of Rina's pregnancy was the next big news and things were slowly falling into place. When Rina called him and gave him the big news, Mohammad had immediately had a big gold coin sent across to her to show his joy. But the big challenge that faced Rik and Rina were now discussing, while having breakfast in the morning, was how to break the news, and the visual evidence, of her pregnancy to people in the neighborhood!

"Perhaps you should go away somewhere else and come back after the child is born."

and then the phone that Mohammad had given to Rina started to ring, but the number that was flashing on the screen was an unknown number!

kaypee
kaypee
374 Followers
12