Chastity Ch. 04 of 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kaypee
kaypee
374 Followers

Rik too was throbbing with pleasure and anticipation. Not only was his hard and stiff member ramming again and again into his mother's belly, his balls slapping against her butt, but he had grabbed his mother's hand and had turned the gun at her throat, then on her lips and was pushing it through her teeth into her mouth. Thankfully, the gun was safely cocked as otherwise this madness might have resulted in a meaningless accident ... but then once you have walked on the razor's edge, anything else is rather timid! Finally, after this deadly play with the gun, Rik's personal gun, not the Glock that he and his mother was wrestling with, went off in a rumble of grunts, groans, moans and pure ecstasy and Rina felt her innards being flooded once again with the familiar fluid of male pleasure.

They collapsed and lay in each other's arms for few minutes, to regain their breath and then Rik got up and lazily poured themselves another stiff peg each of the dark rum.

"So Ma, what next?" His voice was getting slurred with the rum.

"I am thinking about it." So was hers!

"When do we go back to Bowbazar again?"

"I am wondering whether we need to .."

"You have any other plan."

"I want to leave all that muck behind and start a new life, with the child, our child, who is on the way. I don't want him to go through all that you and I have gone together."

"I know but what do you want to do?"

"What if we start a hotel, say in Digha here, or somewhere nearby, in Shankarpur or Tajpur?"

"That would be wonderful, but can we do it?"

"I know people in the entertainment and hospitality business .. "

"But money, what about money? Where will we get that .."

"Well we will have to find that"

"Where shall we get it from?"

"Give me that backpack that you have been carrying all evening." Rina was grinning.

"What else have you got in that sack?" Rik was suddenly curious.

"Look." Rina put her hand in the bag and pulled out a small sack that was tied with a string. She opened the string and poured out ... a gleaming shower of gold coins! "That was Mohammad's insurance policy and now that he is dead, we are the beneficiaries." She whispered.

"Oh god, this is pure 24 carat gold, this must be worth lakhs."

"It was hidden along with the rest of his escape kit, with the guns .. and I just picked them up before escaping."

"And with everyone dead, there is none to claim it ... it is ours."

"It is ours and for our child."

Mother and son, gun and gold disappeared under the sheets. Tomorrow will be another day.

..........................................

P.S. The tunnel under the Hooghly River, that was used by Rina, does exist and is considered to be a masterpiece of early 20th century civil engineering. It was built by the electricity company to carry cables across the river.

kaypee
kaypee
374 Followers
12