Cheating

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After David had collected Amanda from the station on the Monday, he hadn't gone into his office, but had been to see a customer in Watford all day, and they arrived home together, Fiona said she had a surprise.

"Come and see," she said leading them upstairs her stunning bum swaying wonderfully in the bikini bottom she was wearing.

"Oh wow," David smiled looking at the huge bed "Ok for you Mands?"

"Mmmmm, very nice," Amanda agreed feeling a tad overdressed alongside Fiona and David who was just wearing chinos and an open neck shirt. She was wearing a light grey, thin wool suit, with a white low cut tee and a pencil, just above the knee skirt. The suit jacket had one oversized button that did up right under her boobs and had narrow flared lapels that cut across her breasts, dissecting her nipples. When she had first worn the suit she had wondered to herself what it would like with no blouse or bra under it. She'd tried it on like that 'Just right for wearing at a swingers' dinner party' she'd thought seeing the large expanses of her bare breasts and just the 'hint of pink' as the lapels slashed across her boobs.

"Enough room for all of us?" Fiona said throwing herself on the bed as she added "I've ordered a real king size so we will have a proper head board."

"Great," David smiled laying on the bed, "Hope that's strong enough to restrain you when I tie you up he laughed, kissing Fiona. "I think you deserve a reward Fi," he went on as he and Amanda looked at where the camisole top was gaping and her little tits and bare stomach were on show. That together with her long, bare legs, created quite an erotic show of naked flesh.

"Mmmmm sounds good, what did you have in mind?"

"I'm sure we can think of something," David said slipping his hand up her cami adding "Don't you Mands," as Fiona helped him struggle out of his chinos whilst her removed his shirt.

"Undoubtedly," she replied feeling a little awkward and left out.

Fi realised that. "Well why don't you take that beautiful business suit off as you think," she said reaching down and whipping her top off.

Amanda was now aroused. The unexpectedness and the spontaneity together with the normal sensations she got when the three of them were together in the evenings was getting to her. She slid out of her suit, folded it neatly over a chair and shrugged out of the tee; she wasn't wearing tights as her legs had a nice tan. She sat on the edge of the bed her back to the others.

"Hey what about that?" David said nodding at her bra.

"Yes come on Mandy, it's tits out time," Fiona giggled adding "Hey let me?"

She rolled over on her side and wiggled alongside David reaching out for Mandy's bra clasp. Seeing his wife's lovely bum right alongside him, David grabbed one of the cheeks and squeezed it.

"Mmmm nice," Fiona murmured, fumbling with Mandy's clasp as she realised that her husband was pulling her panties down.

He slid his hand between her legs.

"Oooo Fiona you are a naughty girl, you're soaked," he said wriggling out of his boxers. "Now what has caused that?" He asked as he watched his wife remove his mistress' bra. Her nice big tits were bared as she turned round and, he saw, looked at Fiona first not him. Momentarily wondering what had gone on while he was away, he got behind his wife in a spoon position.

"Want to claim your reward Fi?" He asked pushing his cock right against her pussy lips.

Looking at Amanda and hardly taking any notice of him, or so David thought, Fiona grunted "Yes."

Her face was so near to Amanda's tits, her mouth was so near to the pink areola and her lips and tongue so close to the clearly hardened nipples. It was so difficult to stop herself, so hard to resist her friend's wonderful breasts, but resist she knew she had to, at least for now.

She tore her gaze away, but held Amanda's hand. They squeezed their fingers as Mandy, at David's coaxing, moved alongside, but also slightly behind and above Fiona. David kissed her and cupped her boobs. Fiona looked at her husband's hands and fingers on her friend's breast and nipple as he squeezed and caressed the wonderfully pliant flesh. It was a hugely exciting sight.

Amanda was watching Fiona looking at her tits and saw her suddenly close her eyes, throw her head back a little and grunt deeply. She looked at David and understood what had happened. He had shoved his cock into his wife and was holding it there rigid and still. At the same time he gripped Fiona's nipple with his other hand and urged Amanda forward so they could kiss. As she and he 'swapped tongues' and David continued caressing her breasts he started to move in and out of his wife from behind.

It was a magically erotic moment for all of them especially when Fiona could not resist touching her friend any longer. So with Fiona being fucked by her husband and him pinching and pulling on her long, dark nipples, Amanda and David kissing passionately, David rubbing, squeezing and caressing Mandy's full breasts, Fiona slid her hand up her friends legs and softly stroked her rounded bum.

They lay there for a while after David came and after both girls had had nice orgasms. They got up, put their clothes away and were about to have a shower when Fiona said.

"The pool is wonderfully warm, just right for skinny dipping."

Giggling like kids they jumped into the pool naked and splashed around for a while laughing and joking.

"Hang on, let's get some wine," David called out climbing out and going into the house.

"Did you like that Mands?" Fiona said moving close to her friend.

"What, watching David and you screwing?"

"Yes," Fiona said glancing at the house, before moving very close to Amanda. She slid her arm round and whispered "I meant this as well," as she stroked Amanda's bum.

"Here we go, nice cold Pinot, just right for a swimming pool," David called out walking towards the pool a bottle and three plastic glasses in his hands, his dick dangling down and swinging a little as he walked. He got in with them and poured the wine. They stood in a corner of the pool a girl either side of the man. They drank the wine, probably rather too quickly for they were chattering and giggling in the way that slightly tipsy people do. It didn't take long for that to turn slightly ribald and highly intimate.

"Jesus girls I so enjoyed that and the other night, what's happened?"

"Nothing really," Fiona replied glancing at Amanda who was working hard to keep a straight face. "Is there Mands?"

"No nothing, not at all."

"Well whatever, just keep it up" David said glancing at Amand'as boobs, which looked as if they were floating on the water. He reached out and touched one. "Sorry I missed you out Mands."

"No problem, it goes like that, Fi was there ready and waiting."

David's hand cupped her breasts and lifted it out of the water. Both girls looked down at the same time and they saw that his erection was returning.

"Yes she was," David said running his other hand over Amanda's other breast. He rolled her nipples between his thumb and forefinger as Fiona slid her hand down and grasped his semi erect cock.

"Just David," Fiona whispered cupping his balls in her other hand "As Mands is now, aren't you Amanda."

"Yes, I suppose I am," she croaked her body loving the combination of the warm water on her nudity, David's hand on her breasts, being in the outdoors and the three of them doing this together.

"Why don't you fuck her David?" Fiona said softly as she moved closer her arm touching Amanda's boobs as she reached down with both hands for her husband's cock. "You want to be fucked don't you Amanda?"

Feeling bold and adventurous and hugely turned on Amanda growled a reply. "Yes, I do."

She mover close to David, put her arms round his neck and using the water to support her a little she wrapped her legs round his waist. "Fuck me like this David," she said, almost instantly making him fully hard.

David held her, one hand round her waist the other under her buttocks. They kissed hard and deep. She was impressed and he was amazed at his recovery so quickly. As they were kissing, Fiona was positioning her husband's cock right against the lips of her friend's pussy.

"She's ready David," she whispered her hand stroking along Amanda's bottom and up her back. "She's ready for you to fuck her aren't you Amanda?"

"Yes Fi, yes David," Amanda sighed, her reply tailing off and turning into a deep grunt as David thrust forward sending his cock deeply into her cunt.

The next night they all got a little tipsy and they smoked a few spliffs.

"Do it like this," David said pulling Fiona towards the edge of the bed, her legs, bent at the knees dangling over the side with her feet on the floor her back flat on the bed. "Open up Fi," he said pulling her knees apart. "Mmmm lovely view" he went open peering between her legs at her exposed pussy. Now you Mands lie on top of her."

"How, on top, what do you mean?" Mandy giggled, but worried that he meant lay face to face with Fiona; she didn't know how she would react to that.

"Yes on your back."

"I'll squash her."

"What a lovely way to die," Fiona chuckled, "Come on I'm game Mands."

"How do I do this?" Amanda asked.

"Sit with your bum on her tummy and the bottom of your legs on the tops of hers. Open your legs darling."

With a great deal of laughing and giggling David eventually got them in position. Amanda's legs ran along the tops of Fiona's and bent over her knees. Both pairs of legs were wide open, both pussises, bum cheeks and creases between them were on show. He knelt on one knee and holding his erect cock in his hands, he pressed the bulbous end right against Amanda's clit. Then slowly he pulled it downwards along her lips, between the cheeks of her bum, over her anus, onto Fiona's clit, then across her lips and between her cheeks before reversing the direction and working his way up that delicious pile of female sexual attractions. Both girls giggled, but also grunted and sighed to the lovely feelings he was giving them. Holding his cock he slid it a little way into Amanda, removed it and replaced it with his fingers then did the same thing to Fiona. He continued doing that alternating his cock and fingers between the girls each time pushing his cock in further and deeper.

He was getting both of them very aroused as he realised he was actually fucking two women at once. They were laying back their eyes closed, their legs and pussies open, being fucked by one man. It had felt uncomfortable to Fiona at first having Amanda laying on her, but as she became more aroused so it became less so and her sensations of arousal replaced those of discomfort. David was now pushing his cock deeper into each girl and keeping it there longer as he thrust himself in and out of her several times whilst fucking the other with his fingers. Amanda was squirming on Fiona who was holding onto her hips. They were rolling from side to side, Amanda's deliciously wobbly tits flopping around all over the place with Fiona's hands, David noticed close to them. He pushed himself deep into his wife and held himself there as he reached forward and gripped his wife's wrists. Pullling on them, smiling as he did and saying;

"Ok ladies?" He placed his wife's hands right on his mistresses' tits. He then finished fucking both of them with Fiona squeezing and rubbing Amanda's breasts, just as she had yearned to do, for so long.

*

It wasn't a long kiss. It wasn't a strongly passionate one or a deep, tongue searching kiss, but it was a kiss, a proper lip to lip, slightly open mouthed kiss between the two women. And it was the first time Amanda had ever felt a woman's lips on hers.

She wasn't sure what she had really meant when she had said yes to Fiona's question about whether she would like to make love to another woman. Until the last few weeks she had never thought of anything like that. Alright she saw it around her on TV, in films and read about women together in books and she had met a few lesbian or bisexual women, but she had never, before living with David and Fiona, thought it would apply to, or involve her.

But now, as she was in Fiona's arms, as her arms were wrapped round the blonde, as her full breasts engulfed Fiona's modest boobs and as they kissed each other, she knew she was becoming involved. And she liked it. Her entire body was tingling, her breasts felt so heavy and her nipples seemed to have so much pressure on them as a deep heat spread though her body from the pit of her stomach to the apex of each orb.

Her eyes were tightly closed as she felt the pressure of Fiona's body on her lessen a little. Fiona was enormously excited, she wanted to taste the forbidden joys again, she wanted to go that stage further and she wanted that with Amanda. She had resisted it so much. She had fought against her instincts, particularly since David had been away, but she could no longer do that. She knew that it was wrong, she knew that was partially seducing Amanda, she was aware that she was introducing her to sexual experiences that many frown upon and she recognised that she would be challenging her friend's sexuality, but she couldn't stop herself.

Her fingers slipped into the folds of the towel wrapped round her slim body. She pulled on them and let the dark blue towel fall to the floor, just as Amanda opened her eyes. Amanda was as amazed as she was aroused at this blatantly sexual gesture by Fiona. The sight of her friend naked sent yet another surge of sexual feelings through her and she whimpered as her eyes scanned the slim, model figure.

"Oh Fiona," she groaned feeling her own wrap being loosened.

Fiona knew that she was pushing things and that maybe she should move more cautiously, but it was too late for that. She had bared herself to Amanda and now she needed to do the same to her friend, she deserved it she felt, it was her just rewards.

As the blonde pulled on the ends of the wrap, it slipped away from Mandy's body and joined the towel on the floor.

They kissed again, Fiona's naked and Amanda's near naked bodies pressing together from their lips to their toes. Fiona ran her hands up and down Amanda's back, it felt lovely to both of them and Amanda wanted to do the same, but felt inhibited. Fiona's hands were on her bum stroking it, one moved upwards, along her side, right to where her breasts jutted out from her chest. The fingers gently stroked the side of her boob, they wiggled along it as Fiona moved back a little to give her hand room. It slid between them and cupped Amanda's breast. They both felt an enormous surge of sexual desire as the blonde's hand reacquainted itself with the soft, yielding deliciousness of another woman's breast and the chestnut coloured haired woman experienced a female's hands on her breast for the first time.

"You have such gorgeous breasts Amanda," Fiona sighed cupping and squeezing one. It made Amanda gasp with pleasure. She couldn't find the right words and simply whimpered.

"Oh God Fiona, oh."

Fiona broke the kiss.

"Let's go upstairs Amanda, let's go to bed."

Her face just inches from Amanda's swaying, red bikini bottom covered bum as they went up the stairs, Fiona felt dizzy with arousal at the thought of the girly delights that awaited her. They went to her bedroom and stood by the bed, their breasts almost touching. They looked at each other, the desire welling up in them as their eyes roamed over the other's body.

Amanda felt tremendously aroused and amazingly curious, but also full of trepidation. It was not just the unknown causing that, not just the prospect of her indulging in lesbian sex and not just the possibility that she might be near to taking a step too far. She knew that some said, that once tried, same sex sex could never be given up. There was no way back from it and like soft drugs it could be habit forming and lead one from purely recreational bisexuality to hard core lesbianism.

As they sat on the edge of the bed the outsides of their legs touching and Fiona's arm round her shoulders, Amanda was torn. She wanted sex and she needed relief. She was ready to experiment, go outside her comfort zone and 'taste the taboo' with another woman, but could she? She felt she could as Fiona cupped one of her breasts and lifted it up a little. She believed she could as Fiona turned her face towards hers and kissed her softly right on her lips. But in the end she couldn't, at the last hurdle she baulked and failed to scale it.

It was Fiona's words, which although hugely erotic, that made her jerk back to reality.

"Come on Mands, let's take those panties off and get into bed, I so want to make love to you."

They crashed into her mind, they were so wickedly wanton, extremely erotic and exciting, but they were also the daunting and very challenging.

"Fiona we can't," Amanda said standing.

"Can't why not Mands?"

"We said we would never cheat in our threesome."

"Yes but we meant with David."

"It's the same thing Fi, don't you see that?" Amanda explained.

They discussed it for some time. Sitting on the bed, Fiona naked and Amanda just wearing her bikini bottom they chatted about the situation, both slowly coming round to the same conclusion that what they had almost done was just the same as if Fiona was about to fuck David without Amanda knowing.

"Also," Fiona offered after they had slipped into some clothes and had barbecued some chops "It can be less er, embarrassing and awkward I think."

"How?"

"Well, having a man there."

"What do you mean Fi?"

"Well emotionally there's quite a difference between having a threesome between two girls and a guy and two girls having sex together."

"How do you mean?"

"I'm not quite sure what I mean Mands, you know I'm not too good at explaining complicated things."

"Yes you are, you're fine," Amanda had said smiling, but really fibbing, before adding. "So you've done both have you?"

"Well yes I was rather wild when I was acting."

"Nice, so go on."

"In a threesome it's more as if you're messing with the other girl as part of all round sex. it's very bi of course and rather delicious, but you don't feel too guilty or lesbian. Do you get what I mean?"

"I do actually, luv, and now thinking about it, that is part of my issue with it."

"What doing it alone together?"

"Yes."

"But you might not have that issue if David was there?"

"No I don't think I would."

They made a pact.

They would not have sex together behind his back, but soon, somehow they would have sex together. They slept together and cuddled up each night until David's return, but kept to their pact, just.

*

It had been the rather ridiculous, but nevertheless extremely exciting situation of Amanda lying on top of Fiona as David fucked and fingered each of them alternately that had started it. Although nothing was said by any of them at the time, they had all seen Fiona's hands on Amanda's breasts as they all came at roughly the same time.

They didn't have sex for the next couple of nights as Amanda had to get up at four one morning to get a flight and David didn't get home to after eleven the other. There were no such problems on the Friday night.

They had all been looking forward to being together with huge anticipation. They ate dinner, which a delicious pasta dish with rocket salad and crispy bread that Fiona had made washed down by a bottle of white Soave and a bottle of strong Chianti.

"Well ladies," David announced after they had cleared everything away, "I'm ready for bed, come on."

They needed no further bidding and quickly they were all naked in bed covered by just one sheet with David lying between them. He put an arm round each of them and they snuggled their heads onto his chest.

"That was amazing the other evening," he said. "Did you both enjoy it?"