Cheating Wife - Clair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Every time he pulled out; the inner folds of her cunt were pulled out gripping around his shaft not letting it slip out without completing its assigned mission of planting his white gooey sperm inside her.

Jeff began to slap her ass cheeks calling her a fucking bitch, a fucking bitch dog in heat!

Her hands were desperately gripping the top of the headboard while cursing him and savoring each brutal thrust of his engorged monster as he drove it deeper into her cunt.

"You are a horny bitch, aren't you?" he demanded. "You want this cock and now you're going to get it!"

"Tell me I'm your whore" she pleaded.

Clair kept telling him how good it was and how much she needed this fuck until he finally came with a loud groan and pumped a copious amount of cum into her fuck hole.

Then he collapsed on top of her for few moments while he caught his breath.

They rolled over on their sides, lying face to face kissing, he moved his member up inside her.

She put a leg over his thigh exposing her pussy to him with his shaft still held hostage by her cunt.

They started having a long, slow leisurely fuck. They were just having fun now. They continued kissing and talking while their hips slowly moved back and forth.

His shaft was just sliding smoothly in and out and Clair was responding, pushing to meet his every move. Clair was so totally helplessly and lost in his arms there was nothing she could do but move with him, her mind blank, as he used her body for his pleasure.

Jeff eventually repositioned their sexually conjoined bodies with her on top and told her to ride him. She offered no complaints taking her position of control.

Clair climbed up and straddled him, taking his whole length in with one stroke letting out a slight murmur of "Oh shit" when his cock hit bottom.

Jeff groaned and gripped her waist tightly and rammed himself upward so hard that she thought she was going to pass out.

Clair worked her cunt muscles around him, enjoying the feel of his enlarged phallus as she began riding him sliding her entire body up and down his man pole. With each trip she made gliding up and down his erection she swirled her hips in a small tight circular motion making sure he hit all the right spots and letting him touch her inner being.

Working his cock in and out feeling him in her depths making his body part of hers she soon let her thoughts leave her physical being and she was soon lost in another world of pure erotic pleasure.

Clair continued to ride him and could feel the bulbous head of his prick rubbing the top of her vagina/cervix. He commenced a series of rapid short mini thrusts gently forcing his boner fully up into her. His body tensed and shuddered as he let out a loud half groan and then a bellowing moan as he shot his jism into her. She could feel his cock pulsating deep inside her vagina.

His body began an intense almost continuous series of spasms with his cock pressed right up against her cervix and bathing it in his spunk. She closed her eyes and knew the pulsating she felt was his cock ejaculating his semen into her. He was shooting load after amazing load of hot cum into her pussy which was now overflowing with his seed.

His erection was so far up into her that the base of his penis was rubbing against her clitoris and the friction set her off. His spasms combined with the mental images in her head of his cock inside her was all that was required to push her over the edge. Clair could now feel the onslaught of her long-overdue climax rapidly approaching like a runaway train going over a cliff.

She flew back her head and screamed with delight as a divine almost mind-blowing orgasm started rippling through her entire body.

"I'm coming; I'm coming; Oh my god." She shouted gasping in short breaths for all the air she could take in trying not to pass out and regain some control from the convulsions and aftershocks that were now pulsating through her.

Clair collapsed unto Jeff with his slowly deflating phallus still inside her, both lovers now lacking the strength or the will to move for the next few moments enjoying what they had.

Jeff began passionately kissing her after his heartbeat finally began to return to normal.

"WOW, you are the most amazing woman I've ever been with." he proclaimed as he caught his breath.

"No woman has ever come close to fucking me like that and it was the most intense sex of my life."

Clair was happy she was able to get him off and meet all her own needs so completely in the process.

She told him he was amazing and said, "I rarely ever climax while fucking my husband let alone have an explosive orgasm like I just had with you.".

She suddenly realized that the mention of her husband had set off an alarm in his head about getting home to his wife. She took a hint from the awkward silence that followed and suggested they should take a shower and clean up saying that she had to work tomorrow.

They took a quick shower together with a little light kissing and caressing but it was clear he was more than a little anxious to get home.

They each dried off with the plush towels and Clair put on the nice robe provided by the hotel. She indicated she still needed to blow dry her hair so he should go ahead and get dressed.

As Jeff finished putting on his clothes, she escorted him to the door where they both exchanged a kiss and a hug.

Jeff proclaimed softly with a boyish grin. "I enjoyed tonight; you were incredible."

"Me too maybe we can do it again sometime." She replied as she lightly caressed his smiling face with those deep blue adoring eyes.

She doubted she would ever see him again but then again you never know.

As the door closed Clair reflected on the evening. She felt a little empty even though she did not come here looking for true love or cuddling after sex, even so, it still could have ended a little better. Next time she will learn to keep her big mouth shut. Focusing on the positive aspects of the evening, the sex was damn good and she would certainly fuck him again if given the chance.

She grabbed a small bottle of liquor from the minibar. Tallying up her debauchery for the day she had just fucked two married men all in the same day and still had two more days of freedom and recreational whoring to do before her husband returned.

"You know! If the good die young, then this lady is probably going to live forever." she thought to herself.

Clair surfed the TV listings and found an old black and white movie and then settle back on the king-size bed and drifted off to sleep wondering if her dreams could ever come close to her real-life escapades.

12