Cheer for Bri: All Eyes On Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Madi kept her skirt hiked and spread her legs a bit as Marcus put his fingers in the sides of her tiny gold thong. He slowly peeled it down her legs to her feet. I definitely glanced at her cute little cooch and was sure others in the kitchen did as well. I felt a bit jealous that Marcus was not peeling off my own panties. She stepped out of her thong and threw the tiny material across the table at Mike.

"Thanks for the nice little trophy," he said and stuffed the thong into the pocket of his shorts.

With two cups left each Maddy shot first and nailed it. I did not want to lose so I pulled up my top and let the girls loose as Marcus shot. I distracted him enough that he missed a close one.

"Damn nice rack Bri," said Marcus not at all disappointed with his miss.

"Well played girl," said Madison.

" Thank you," I said while I gave a playful curtsy. I covered up my titties and took my turn and made another shot but Mike missed. We were down to one cup each.

"Want to make this interesting Bri?" asked Madison from across the table.

"What do you have in mind?" I responded intrigued.

"We shoot at the same time until one of us makes it. If I win you give Marcus a lap dance and if you win, I will dance for Mike.

"You got a deal," I said and readied myself to shoot.

Our eyes focused in on each other as we shot simultaneously. Both shots clanked off the rim and mine bounced out while hers popped up and down into the cup. She wrapped her arms around Marcus's neck and celebrated. Saddened by defeat but excited for what was next I walked straight up to Marcus and grabbed his large hand. I was certainly going to cease this opportunity with Marcus.

I quietly lead him out of the kitchen to the large living room which was even more crowded. Madison and Mike followed close behind. I noticed an old school iPod, the kind with no camera, played hip-hop through speakers in the corner. There was a wall lined with four couches the other side had folding chairs and a few high-top tables. I grabbed a folding chair and placed it in the center of the room. I was quite tipsy but very much in control. The drinks were liquid courage that heightened my desire to go after what I wanted.

"You know you don't HAVE to do this right?" Marcus asked sweetly.

"Oh I am very excited for this," I said as I bit my lip and pushed him down to his seat. "Just sit back and enjoy."

"You think your the excited one?" he responded as he settled in.

Madison went over to the iPod and I heard Pony by Genuine come on. She sat on the middle couch directly facing Marcus. I stood facing Marcus who was a few feet in front of me with Madi and Mike a few feet behind me on the couch. Several athletes were gathered around the room and looked on.

I walked slowly and seductively towards him. When I reached him, I put a hand firmly on his shoulder and I circled the chair my hand ran along his neck to his other shoulder. I finished my circle and stood right in front of Marcus. I threw my right foot up on the very top of the chair and lifted my skirt. The front of my tiny little blue thong inches from his face.

"Damn girl you mean business," I heard him say from under my skirt. I writhed my hips back and forth giving him a close up of my sheer thong.

" You have no idea babe," I responded as I dropped my leg down. I straddled his lap and rocked my hips back and forth rhythmically. I made sure I positioned my sex directly onto his manhood. "I am going to put on a show for you babe."

I felt his cock stiffen beneath me through his baggy basketball shorts. My hands went to his shoulders and I grinded him enthusiastically. His large hands found their way under my skirt to my hips as he grinded back. We gazed into each others eyes as we dry humped to the slutty music. I felt I was riding him like a pony as more onlookers gathered round.

"I really want to feel that hard bulge of yours," I said to Marcus as I got off his lap and kneeled down between his long legs. "Can I please take off your shorts?"

"Fuck Bri I can't say no to you," he replied as he looked down on me who had a delighted smile.

I yanked his shorts down and gazed at his massive bulge in fitted black Saxx boxers printed with orange basketballs. I ran my index finger with my pretty nails over the outline of his package and smiled as his dick twitched in response. I gripped him firmly with both hands and stroked him slowly as I gazed up at his eyes. I leaned in and gave the head of his penis a firm kiss with my bright red lips.

"You are driving me wild Bri!" he grunted.

"That's what I was hoping for," I said with a smirk as I got up and walked half way to the couch where Maddy and Mike were seated. I played with my skirt as I walked and flashed my ass and thong to Marcus and the rest of the growing crowd. I turned and faced him before I went into a hand stand my skirt collected at my waist. I walked on my hands until I was between Marcus's large basketball shoes. I dropped my legs to either side in a full upside down split my ass right in front of him. My eyes connected with Maddy's who smiled back at me. My eyes closed as Marcus's fingers touched my pussy through my sheer thong he rubbed me slowly, my thong already very wet. I enjoyed the sensation of his fingers on my mound and held onto the handstand. I sensed people shuffling around to get a good look which only turned me on more.

"Fuck I want you so bad," Marcus said while he rubbed me.

I dropped down to my feet and stood in front of him. "You want to fuck me big boy?" I whispered in his ear."

"Yeah I want you Bri," he said as he stood up and grabbed my hand. "Let's bounce up stairs."

"No!" I responded. "I want you right here right now," I asserted.

I pulled down my soaked thong and kicked it over towards Madison. My bald pussy wet and ready.

"You sure you want that, Bri?" Marcus asked. "There are a lot of people here."

"Marcus, if your game," I paused and gazed into his eyes. "I want you to fuck me in front of everyone."

"Fuck it I'm so down," he responded.

Without hesitation I hooked my thumbs into his boxers and pulled them down to his shoes. His huge cock popped out and looked so delicious. He was a good 8 inches and well groomed with a short stubbly public mound. He was dark, shiny and uncut. I pushed Marcus back down to his seat and pulled off his Jordan's, his socks and boxers. My heart raced with excitement as I straddled him. I hiked my skirt so it was around my waist like a belt. The warmth of his cock felt amazing as I gripped him and pulled back his foreskin. I slowly lowered, my wet pussy lips flared to take in his head.

"Oh God your huge," I gasped as I gripped his shaft and guided him inside me slowly.

"Your so fucking tight. Can you handle me?" he questioned.

"Oh yeah, I can. Just gotta ease into it slow," I answered.

Madison and Mike had the best view directly behind me. It turned me on as they, and dozens of others watched. I was used to having all eyes on me for dance but never fucked in public before. Without a doubt I had never felt more exhilarated.

It helped that I was flexible and incredibly wet. My pussy accepted him in as I lowered myself down slowly. His full length was inside and I rocked back and forth. Our eyes were locked onto each other. He kissed me hard on the mouth and our lips parted. I gasped deeply into the kiss and my walls loosened enough for in and out penetration. My hands were on either side of his face, our tongues danced together. I started to bounce up and down on his lap and felt amazing with his deep penetration.

"Your cock feels amazing inside me Marcus!" I exclaimed as I broke our kiss.

I felt his strong hands grip my ass cheeks. His hips lifted up and down in rhythm with mine. I was stretched around his girth but it did not cause any discomfort. My pussy had never felt this buttery before.

"You are fucking wild Bri!" he responded and used his hands to bounce me faster.

I started to become aware of the crowd around us again. Comments were made in our direction which just turned me on even more. Our pace quickened, his cock slid in and out of me as my ass bounced on his huge hands. I reached to the bottom of my cheer top, pulled it off over my head, and dropped it behind me amongst our other clothes. My tits bounced as I rode him like a bull. Next came his basketball jersey, which I threw off. I wanted his bare flesh against mine. His skin was dark and smooth and I savoured the feel. He was very muscular throughout his upper body. The contrasts of this dark behemoth with my fair petite frame was quite the spectacle.

Over the sounds of the hip-hop and our fucking I overheard what the crowd commented;

"This is the hottest sex I have ever seen".

" I can't believe she's taking that massive cock".

"Wow I would love to fuck like that!"

I stopped my bouncing and sat my ass down on his lap his length fully penetrated me. I was determined to give the audience the best sex show they had ever seen.

"Pick me up and fuck me," I ordered him.

He never hesitated and lifted to his feet his dick still buried deep inside me. I moaned loudly as he carried me with ease. His package felt bigger and deeper than before. He squeezed my ass cheeks as he rocked his hips back and forth.

"You like having my cock deep inside you Bri?" He asked in my ear.

"MHMM Baby," I whispered with pleasure. "Tell me how you'll fuck me?"

I dug my fingers into his back and my little white Adidas sneakers pressed into his muscular thighs.

"I'm gonna pound your pussy with this big cock of mine," he announced as his hips humped against me harder. Marcus had clearly embraced this as a performance as well.

My body shook as he pounded into me. I loved the dirty talk and it turned me on that he played to our crowd too.

"Pound me good Marcus I want all of that huge dick of yours," I said with heavy breath.

He thrusted aggressively his cock rammed in and out hard and fast while he held me up with ease.

"You know how to take a good cock you naughty rookie cheerleader," he growled.

"Fuck Marcus your gonna make me cum," I moaned. "Don't fucking stop pounding me!"

"I want it Bri," he said as he fucked me swiftly. "Cum all over my big black cock!"

My thighs squeezed around his waist as hard as they could and my finger nails dug into the flesh of his shoulders, "FUCKK IM CUMMING! MARCUS IM CUMMING!" I yelled out.

A strong orgasm coursed through my body and my pussy contracted around his shaft. My entire body shook as I let the orgasm wash over me. As it settled my hands rested on his shaved head my legs dropped from his waist exhausted. I felt as if my whole body was giving off a glow.

"Damn you can fuck girl," Marcus said. His cock exited and he lowered me to my feet. Standing on weekend legs my knees buckled beneath me. I dropped to my knees in front of him. He looked like a gladiator carved out of ebony.

"I'm not finished with you yet big boy," I said cheekily. No way I was letting this be over without making him cum.

"Oh ya you still got more in the tank?" he questioned as he towered over me.

"I got plenty more to make you cum," I said as I gripped the base of his shaft with my right hand.

"I'm gonna make you earn it," he said starring down at me.

"Good!" I said and looked back up into his eyes. "I want you to hold that load inside of you for as long as you fucking can. But when you cum it will explode, I guarantee."

My mouth opened and I took the head of his cock inside. I tasted my sweet and salty pussy juices off of him. I took more of his length in my mouth and bobbed back and forth. I loved the taste and savoured it. It felt so slutty to be on my knees attempting to swallow as much of his massive package as I could.

"You look sexy as fuck with my dick in your mouth," he said as he gazed down at me.

I cupped his slippery balls with one hand as my mouth worked faster. My other hand grazed up the back of his thigh and settled at the crease of his buttocks.

"I'm gonna make you work hard for my nut," he said his hand rested on the top of my head.

I moaned on his cock in response. I relaxed my throat and pushed forward to take as much of him in as I could. His tip touched the back of my throat. I could not fit him all in. He grabbed my pony tail and rocked his hips back and forth.

"Fuck your incredible," he growled as he fucked my face slowly. "You like having your mouth fucked?"

"MHMMM!" was all I could say with my mouth full. I loved every second of it. I wanted him to face fuck me in front of everyone.

I massaged his slippery balls with one hand, my finger nails scraped his ass with the other. His glutes clenched and his balls tightened in my hand. I knew his orgasm neared so I stopped. I pulled my mouth off, warm saliva trailed from my lips to his shaft. As much as I enjoyed this my pussy was calling for me.

"I know your close big fella, "I said before I spat the saliva that remained onto his head.

"YA I was getting there," he responded disappointed that I stopped.

"Well hold it a bit longer I want you to cum inside me," I stated.

I stood up and kicked of my shoes and dropped my cheer skirt, which I wore like a belt, to the ground. I gripped his shaft in one hand and lead him to the couch that Maddy and Chris sat on.

"I need to borrow your couch please, "I said cutely.

"Of course just keep this show going," said Madi as they both stood up quickly. Madison spanked my ass playfully "Make him cum Bri!"

I pushed Marcus down on his ass and on too the couch. I spread his legs and I turned my back to him.

With my legs slightly open I squatted back on his cock. I put my hands on his thighs just above his knees and lowered my weight down. His saliva covered rod entered me with ease. I squatted up and down his dick slid in and out if me. I looked up and saw that Madi had settled down on the folding chair that we just fucked on. Her legs were spread and skirt hiked. She rubbed her pussy as she watched just a few feet in front of me. I wanted Marcus to cum so bad and I wanted him, Madi and the whole room to know it.

"I want you to cum inside me Marcus," I pleaded in my sexiest of voices. "Just fill me up big boy."

"You want me to nut in that pussy Bri," he said his hands on my waist.

"I want it so damn bad," I responded and bounced faster and faster. "I want my insides creamed."

"That's it girl ride me till I explode," he said giving my right ass cheek a firm spank.

"Mhmm fuck baby I like that," I said as I starred ahead into Madi's gorgeous green eyes. Watching Madi finger herself as she watched me was as much a turn on as fucking this beast. "Spank me Marcus!"

"You like having that tight little booty spanked," he said as he spanked me again a little harder on the same cheek.

"MY GOD! You're turning me in so much I'm dripping," I yelled.

I sat all the way down on his shaft and spread my legs wide so the back of my thighs were on top of his. I put my feet on the couch. I could not look any more exposed. Fully naked and faced with a huge crowd, with my legs spread wide and my twat stretched open by a big black dick. Marcus's hands held under my thighs and helped lift me up and down on his rod.

"Cum in me Marcus, I know you want to fill me," I moaned deeply.

"I'm gonna Nut in you so hard," he growled back.

My legs worked hard as I bounced up and down. I stuck 2 fingers in my mouth, wet them and dropped them to my clit. I rubbed myself in circles with my right hand, my left cupped his balls.

"Fuck that feels good Bri," he said. "Your gonna make me explode."

Madi rubbed her clit as I rubbed mine our eyes locked in on each other. I think we both sensed how close the other was to cumming.

"OH FUCKKK MARCUS IM GONNA CUM AGAIN!" I yelled.

I squeezed down on his balls and rubbed myself frantically.

"I'M GONNA BUST IN YOU BRI!" he barked back.

"IM CUMMING I'm cumming ohhh my godddd!" An orgasm washed threw my body again stronger then the first. My pussy spasmed around his shaft. I closed my eyes in pure ecstasy.

Marcus strained hard to hold back as long as he could. I continued to ride him frantically through my orgasm. His fingers dug into the flesh of my thighs his balls tightened.

"FUCK IM GONNA EXPLODE!" he yelled right before he erupted inside me.

A strong, hot gush of cum filled me. He spurted a second and third time smaller then the first coating my insides. It was warm, sticky and so incredibly satisfying to feel his sperm inside of me.

"FUCK Bri I've never nutted so hard in my life," Marcus said in a deep satisfied exhale.

I stopped bouncing and grinded slow as my pussy milked every drop out of his cock. My eyes opened to Madi's intense stare. She had her fingers in her mouth as she watched. I really hoped she came with us.

"Feels so good having your hot load inside me," I moaned. I lifted off of him a teaspoon worth of cum dripped out of my pussy onto his head and shaft. I knelt in front of him and took his whole head in my mouth and sucked gently. He winced as I sucked, sensitive from cumming so hard. I let him ooze his remaining seed in my mouth and swallowed it all.

"You are fucking delicious!" I said as I devoured every drop of his remaining seed.

As I got to my feet several people in the room clapped for us. Within 5 seconds the whole room applauded and cheered loudly. It felt like there was at least 100 people all around. I curtsied and smiled playfully as they applauded.

"Welcome to UCLA Bri," said Marcus as he stood and spanked my ass. "That was lit girl! Never nutted so hard in my life."

"Thanks hun," I said as I turned and gave him a quick hug. "I came so hard too. Hopefully we hook up like that often."

"Any fucking time," Marcus said as he squeezed me into a tight hug.

I walked over to Madi. "Can I use your shower to clean up?"

"Yeah of course girl its all yours," she said. "You know I came watching you?"

"I was hoping you did!" I responded. "It was really hot watching you rub yourself."

I walked to the staircase not bothering to grab any clothing. My body glistened with perspiration, my hair a mess and a combination of Marcus and my own cum dripped down my inner thighs. I smiled as I walked up the stairs slowly. I knew my time at UCLA would be wild. I felt all eyes were on me as I walked out of site.

12