Chelsea Rising

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She must have sensed I was close, because she lifted herself off me as soon as she had finished. She swiveling around in the bed, kneeling at the edge of the mattress, thrusting her tight little butt upwards, legs akimbo, her breasts pressed against the sheet and her face turned towards me, mouth twisted in lust.

"Fuck me again, Ben! Fuck me doggie!" and she wriggled her hips invitingly.

I scooted around the bed and positioned myself between her legs. She was close to the bedside light so that her cunt was fully illuminated - shining wet with her juices, the thick lips of her labia folded back and the narrow portal of her pussy slightly open, a small oval eye that beckoned me. The cheeks of her ass were firm and beautifully shaped, and I held them apart as I entered her so that I could watch her cunt being stretched apart again.

I fucked her in long, slippery strokes, the thick shaft of my cock spearing into her, the slap of her buttocks against my thighs loud in the small room. I fucked her deeply, standing on tiptoe so that I was angled down, thrusting through her pelvic girdle, nudging the cone of her cervix so that she moaned with pain and pleasure. I fucked her with a single-minded purpose, listening to her cries of encouragement, wanting only to flood her with my hot seed, to impregnate her slim, wriggling body in an act of total subjugation.

I felt the rising tide of my orgasm take control of my brain, shutting down every other sensor so that there was only my cock and the hot, clasping cunt in which it was sheathed. My shaft seemed to swell and the head bulged inside her, and the spiral of my pleasure accelerated exponentially, whisking me upwards until I was teetering on the edge of a frozen precipice, every neuron in my body screaming for release. And then the white lights burst inside my brain and I came, lunging deep into her with such force that she screamed in pain.

My hands were fastened on her hips, pulling her tightly to me, our bodies locked together like dogs fucking. The head of my cock was lodged against her cervical orifice so that I emptied directly into her uterus: six or seven long, hot jets, each one splattering across the fertile plain of her womb. I gasped for breath, my back arched, muscles quivering at the pinnacle of ecstasy, my cock throbbing and pulsating as it pumped. I heard her screaming in turn, her second orgasm triggered by the heat of my seed, her cunt milking me frantically as she trembled and shook beneath me.

At length the hurricane of our passion subsided and for a moment there was only the sound of our laboured breathing and the creak of the bedsprings as she shifted under me. I went to withdraw, but she gripped me hard with the muscles of her cunt, and her voice was soft and compelling. "Stay in me Ben. Don't move yet."

And so I waited with my rod still embedded inside her, feeling the sweat drying on my skin until my cock gradually softened and I slipped out of her.

*****

She lay in my arms, her head on my shoulder. The rain had started again although it was much lighter than before, the drumming on the roof barely audible.

"What are we to do, Chelsea? Tomorrow's the last day here and then its home."

"What would you like to do, Ben?"

"To be with you, like this, for the rest of our lives."

She thought for a moment, then pushed herself up so that she could see my face. "Let's worry about how we do that later," she suggested. "We have the rest of tonight first." She slid aside the sheet, and leaned over me, her sharp little teeth nippling at my nipple, teasing it out, and her hand slithered down to cup my balls lightly. I felt my cock stir again at the thought of those parts of her body I had yet to explore.

She slid down the bed and her mouth closed over me again, the prelude to so much more to come.

Author's note. I hope that you enjoyed this story...stay tuned for further episodes. I'd be grateful if you could leave feedback - just a couple of words to say if you liked it or not, and what you'd like to read about in future stories.

(c) Copyright. Not to be reproduced in whole or in part without the express permission of the author.