Chemistry 101

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rob continued to kiss her, muffling her ecstatic cries, and softened his touch against her breasts. She opened her eyes and broke the kiss, looking down just in time to see Nick licking his fingers clean with a look of immense satisfaction.

"Mmm...delicious," he quipped.

She opened her mouth to reply but was cut off by the sound of the bell. The harsh sound jolted her from the hazy glow that had settled over her.

"Uh, oh," Rob commented, "time for third period. That means you've got to get to calculus."

She wondered fuzzily how he knew her schedule.

Rob gripped her hips and carefully stood them both up. Nate began buttoning her blouse.

"Uh, Nate, I think you're forgetting something," Sarah said with a tilt of her head.

"No," he replied, "you can get it back from me later."

And with that, he swooped down, folded her bra into the letterman's jacket that was lying on the desk, and slipped out the door.

Rob leaned down and kissed her again, pulling her to him and tangling his hand in her hair. She gripped his biceps and leaned into the kiss. Reluctantly, he pulled away.

"You're going to be late," he said ruefully, "you'd better go."

She checked her watch and saw that he was right. She really didn't want to be late twice in one day - once had been bad enough! - so she quickly gathered her belongings and dashed into the hallway, realizing belatedly, as she felt little droplets trickling down her inner thighs, that Nate had also taken her panties with him.

*****

As Sarah came down from her latest orgasmic high, she thought about what torture the rest of the day had been. Every movement had scraped the fabric of her blouse against her nipples, teasing them into continual hardness. She had left a damp spot on her seat in every classroom as her daydreams kept making her cunt wetter and wetter with each passing period. By the time she reached last period English, she had been imaginarily fucked by both guys in every position imaginable and had excused herself to the bathroom twice to finger herself to brief, largely unsatisfying climaxes. If she didn't get an actual cock into her cunt soon, she thought she would spontaneously combust.

Sadly, since Sarah tutored her next-door neighbor's son in Algebra on Thursday afternoons, she had had to head home right after school let out, and she had not seen either Nate or Rob before leaving. It had been a real challenge concentrating on quadratic functions when half of her brain was occupied by thoughts of being filled in every hole. As soon as she finished the tutoring session, she had dashed up to her bedroom to work out her frustrations with her trusty vibrator. It wasn't as good as the real thing, she supposed, but it would take the edge off so that she didn't jump the boys immediately during her next chemistry class.

She wondered what would happen during second period tomorrow...

*****

To be continued in Chemistry 102

12