Chemistry Between Nerds and Sluts Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,591 Followers

"Oh, Steffie," Cole gasped. "That feels so good."

"God, Cole. Your dick feels like it's in my stomach, it's so fuckin deep."

"I'm going to cum soon, babe," Cole grunted.

"Give it to me, lover! Fill me up with your seed!" Stef yelled.

They fucked hard for a few more moments before Cole stiffened and groaned loudly beneath her. Stef had already had several mini-orgasms and could feel a huge one simmering below the surface. She felt Cole's cock expand momentarily inside her and then felt the first scalding hot blast of his spewing cum. The pulsing and throbbing of his cock coupled with his gushing semen pushed her over the edge too. She screamed as her climax peaked.

"Ahh...Oh, so good...ahh...," Stef called out.

"Oh, fuck," Cole groaned as he pushed his discharging cock deep into her. If she were not on the pill his seed would have definitely made her pregnant as it coated the deep inner walls of her womb. He didn't care. He would have married her in a heartbeat. He was overcome by the feelings and the look of this beautifully magnificent creature that was his girlfriend.

How had he ever gotten this lucky? To think he had practically refused to help her. That he nearly refused to be her lab partner. That seemed like such a stupid idea now. He wondered how he had ever even contemplated it for a minute. The idea he could have lost this opportunity to be with Steffie - to make love to Steffie like he always wanted to, the Steffie of his wet dreams that he had jerked off thinking about all these years, the love of his life that he had known forever but had nearly refused to help - boggled his mind.

Stef slumped down on top of him but kept her hips moving to prolong the pleasure for both of them. Cole's cock continued to paint her insides with a huge load of cum. Stef could feel it collecting deep inside her along with her own flowing juices. Their sweat mingled where their bodies touched. Blissful waves of pleasure coursed through each of them as the long held off orgasms crashed like waves upon the rocky shores. The two lovers moaned as the pleasure continued then began to wane. It was many moments before they finally lay still, panting and gasping for air. Both were content but no one more than Cole.

Mark's cock fucked Michelle with reckless abandon. He had gone slowly at first until her juices started to flow and eased his movements, but now he hammered into her. Michelle met his thrusts and even pushed back into him to take his cock all the way to the hilt. Her pussy was glowing like an ember with the lust coursing through her body. 'Oh, he's fucking me so well,' she spoke to herself only. 'He knows how to make me happy like no one before. Oh, god, that's it, Mark. Hit all my spots.'

For someone so new to fucking, Mark was quickly learning what made a woman happy. He was a considerate lover and endeavored to make sure Michelle felt as much pleasure as possible. He found that alternating the angle of his thrust gave her greater pleasure. Of course he also knew that contact with her clit drove her crazy. He would slide up and angle his cock into her from on top putting increased pressure on her clit. He thought he heard her mumbling to herself as he did. 'She likes that,' he reasoned. He did it for a while then dropped completely down the other way. This position drove him and her both nuts as his cock rubbed against something bumpy and rough inside.

"Ungh...," Michelle gasped. "Oh, that's good. Soooo good."

"Ahhh...that feels incredible," Mark growled.

"You fuck me so good, baby," Michelle proclaimed.

"I love your body," Mark replied.

"Ahhh...," Michelle groaned again. She could feel her climax building to a huge crescendo. This was going to be a big one, she could tell. "Oh, god, Mark. Make me cum, babe."

"I intend to," Mark stammered.

Mark picked up the pace and switched angles more frequently. He could tell it was having the desired effect on Michelle. Her hands gripped his sides and her legs wrapped around him and pulled him to her with incredible strength. It was like her body was trying to consume his by forcing him dick first into her cunt. They could no longer hear the bed squeaking from the next room because theirs was making too much noise and drowned out any other sounds.

"Oh, shit! I'm there...I'm cumming!" Michelle shouted.

"Ungh...fuck," Mark gasped, feeling his own cum roiling in his balls. They were tight to his shaft like rocks beneath a steel rod.

"Ahhh...keep fucking meeee, pleaseee," Michelle slurred as her orgasm hit.

"Oh, damn," Mark protested as he felt her pussy clamp down on his cock like a wet, velvet vise.

"Cumming...," Michelle managed to say, as the sweet pulses of bliss radiated across her being and flash froze her brain like dry ice. "Ungh...," any other words were constricted in her throat even as her mouth gaped open.

Mark tried to keep pumping but her clenching pussy was unbelievably strong. She held him like some evil mad woman hell bent on keeping his dick within. He managed to start moving again only when Michelle's orgasm slowed and her vagina relaxed. He pumped her for a few more moments starting to near his own release.

Michelle came down from her incredible cum only to feel Mark starting to fuck her again. Her pussy still tingled from the last orgasm. She came up quickly with a better idea.

"Mark, come up here and fuck my tits," Michelle suggested.

"What?" Mark groaned through lust clouded thoughts.

"Bring your cock up here and fuck my tits," Michelle repeated.

Mark had seen that once in an internet porn site and pulled his throbbing cock from her depths. He slid up her body using his arms for support. His wet cock glistened in the morning light. Michelle spit on her hand and rubbed it in the cleavage between her two melon sized globes. The pink nipples stared invitingly at Mark as he guided his cock between her major boobs.

Michelle had only done this once before but knew to press her tit flesh around his cock from both sides. Mark's wet cock slid between her mounds like a sled between to moguls. Her tits nearly enveloped his whole cock. Mark had a decent sized cock but only the very head protruded through on the up thrust. Michelle tried to lick the reddish purple head as it appeared briefly each complete thrust.

"Oh, god. That feels so great," Mark growled, looking down at the hollow caused by Michelle pressing her tits together.

"You like it?" Michelle queried.

"Like...I'm going to cum soon," Mark gasped.

"Do it, babe! Cum all over my tits," Michelle commanded. "Cover them with your spunk."

"Oh, shit," Mark called out, overcome by her tits and her talk.

The sight of his beautiful redheaded girlfriend, with her pale lightly freckled skin, and her incredibly big firm tits wrapped around his throbbing cock, nearly drove him mad with lust. He couldn't believe this was actually happening to him. A guy that two months earlier was considered one of the geekiest brainiest nerds of the senior class. Here he was fucking the tits off one of the hottest girls in school and she was asking him to paint her tits with his cum. Could this possibly be reality or had he gone into some time warp and would wake up again soon as the nerd he once was. The answer would have to wait.

"Oh, fuck," Mark howled.

"Yes, baby! Cum for me," Michelle yelled.

Mark's cock erupted like a geyser. The first blast glanced off Michelle's chin and down her cheek to her ear and hair. The next one she managed to take right in the mouth. Mark watched through lust clouded eyes as the white seed coated her tongue. The third hit her upper lip and splattered like a water balloon around her mouth and cheeks. The next several pulses were weaker. The first one left a trail of white cum between her tits. He pulled from between her magnificent orbs and tried to paint each pink nipple in white. It worked but that was the end. He slumped forward on his weakening arms and his cock just happened to find the sucking mouth of one cute redhead. She drained his shaft of anything else.

Kendall and Kyle had been the last to start the morning's love making but the first to finish. Kyle had pounded hard into her until they both climaxed in a wild rush. He had pumped her full of his semen as she shuddered through her own incredible orgasm. The pain of her ass-fucking from the night before was long forgotten. Their panting eased now as they heard the squeaking beds from the rooms above finally go completely silent.

Kendall thought about the prom, the party, and now the time at the camp and smiled to herself. It had been an incredible prom so far and it wasn't over. They had another day to enjoy each other's company before they had to head back.

She looked over to Kyle who appeared to be falling asleep again. She stared at his features and smiled to herself. He was a handsome guy and a great lover. She hoped they would stay as they were now forever. Kyle was planning to work for his father after high school. Kendall was headed to Notre Dame. It worried her that being apart from him would test the strength of their commitment to each other. They had talked many times about their future together. Both wanted to eventually marry but Kendall wondered if he had doubts still. She had to admit too that the temptations of life away at school might be too much for her also. She vowed to be strong but knew in her heart of hearts that she wasn't totally committed. She worried as she watched his slow steady breathing and looked down at his flaccid moist cock.

They all rolled out of bed eventually. Stef and Cole were first, followed by Michelle and Mark, and soon after Kendall and Kyle. They made brunch and cleaned up the dishes. Kyle had spotted two fishing poles with seasonal badges and talked Mark into going with him in the canoe. Cole was reluctantly dragged into taking the girls shopping as they needed more food and drinks. Since it was his dad's SUV he was elected to go with them. He rationalized that life could be worse than escorting three beautiful women around.

As they shopped and Cole watched the girls, it struck him that Michelle had never tried to get together with him again. In fact he noticed that Michelle and Mark seemed much closer since the prom. He was glad because he meant what he said to Stef about being true to her. He didn't want anyone else, but that didn't stop normal male thoughts of Michelle's big tits from invading his psyche. Cole tried to convince himself it was normal guy stuff. But he even thought about Kendall's tight ass once in a while, which was crazy because Steffie's ass was near perfect. Was Stef right? Did he still want to sow some wild-oats? He tried to tell himself no. Definitely not!

The rest of the day was fun and relaxing. They played games and sunbathed on the deck. The girls all looked incredibly hot in their bikinis. Too bad the water of the lake was still too cold for swimming. They drank some of the booze they had and got mildly buzzed. Kyle and Mark caught three bass and they fried them up for dinner with potatoes and salad. There was lots of sex talk and innuendos the whole day. Several dirty jokes were told and there were laughs aplenty about the squeaking beds in the morning. By the time they retired for the night, everyone was mellow and tired.

When Stef and Cole were ready for bed she curled up in his arms. They kissed ardently and she could feel his big youthful exuberance poking her in the belly. Her hand enclosed around the turgid member as they continued to kiss passionately. When they broke the kiss they looking into each other's eyes. The moon outside was full and the room basked in a dull glow of light.

"Cole, you having fun?" Stef asked. "You were such a good sport going food shopping and to the other stores with us."

"It was fun," Cole allowed.

"You happy then?"

"Sure. I'm with you. Of course I'm happy," Cole elaborated.

"That's sweet," she stated. "But you know I have something to tell you. Or maybe ask is the right way to say it."

"What's that?"

"Well, it's a little embarrassing but Kendall wanted me to make a pact with her about something. I never gave her my complete commitment but I did hint I would try."

"Geez, what're you talking about?"

"I'm talking about fucking but not in my front door. I'm talking about..."

"You want to try anal sex?" Cole asked with surprise.

"Well...that's what Kay and I talked about. You see neither of us had ever tried it. But last night Kendall let Kyle have her anal virginity."

"She did?"

"Yeah, and what's more I told her last week I might consider giving my anal virginity up too this weekend."

"You serious?"

"Do you want to try it? I must admit I'm scared. You're so big. Bigger than Kyle and she said it hurt like hell. I'm really scared but I wanted to make this weekend memorable for both of us forever. I thought, as she did, that giving you guys our first anal sex would be special. What do you think?"

"I don't know. I'm flattered but the last thing I want to do is hurt you," Cole claimed.

"That's nice but I should be able to manage according to Peggy. She's done it lots and likes it."

"You're serious about this?"

"Why? You don't want to?"

"No, it's not that. I just think you might not really want to is all."

"I can take it if you want to. Do you?"

"Well, sure. I'm game if you want to," Cole agreed.

"Oh, my god! I can't believe I'm agreeing to letting you try to stick that monster up my poor little ass," Stef fretted.

"We can forget..."

"No! Let's do it," Stef stated.

"How do we start?"

"Well, we need one of these," Stephanie said, extracting a condom from the nightstand drawer where she secretly hid it after Kay gave it to her.

"And this too," she added, grabbing some lube.

"Now what?" Cole asked.

"Well, I see you're hard already but it might be best if we work up to this. Kay didn't get off with Kyle fucking her ass so how about I suck on you a while to get you primed. That way you won't last forever and really kill me?"

"Aren't I supposed to get you prepared somehow?"

"Yeah, you're supposed to work your finger in me first. Sounds gross, doesn't it?"

"Not too bad with your sweet ass," Cole claimed jokingly.

"Okay, big boy. How about we 69? You can work on me while I have fun with your big soldier here," Stef said as she stroked his hard member.

"Works for me," Cole agreed.

Stef shifted around on top of Cole. Cole put some lube on the forefinger of his left hand as Stef settled her delicious looking pink pussy directly in front of his face. He looked above at the tiny winking hole that he had not really focused much attention on before, feeling it was off limits. Now it looked captivating and unbelievably tight. He couldn't at this point see any way his cock was going to fit inside her there without splitting her in two. His thoughts were then diverted as Stef engulfed the head of his cock into her warm, wet mouth.

"Oh, sweet," Cole groaned as Stef applied suction to the head of his cock.

He leaned up, pushed the pillow tight behind his head and kissed around her sex. Cole took in her scent and it caused the sexual chemistry in his body to go into overload. He kissed and licked her labia. He used his right hand to part her lips in order to focus on her core. Cole trailed his tongue up through her lips, tasting the sweetness of her. 'Oh, my god. I could do this for hours if my tongue could hold out,' Cole thought. He probed deep into her cunt until his tongue ached from being forced out that far.

'I love this cock,' Stephanie told herself. 'I could suck on this beautiful big meat stick forever.' She sucked him deeper into her mouth, pushing the spongy head into the entrance to her throat. This was not her favorite position to deepthroat. She much preferred having her head hanging off the edge of the bed or kneeling in front of him. The angle was just too tough in this position to make the transition into her throat but she tried. Stef swallowed hard and pushed. The big head filled her throat to capacity but did slide part way down. The groans Cole made into her pussy made her smile as best she could with her mouth jammed full of his cock.

Cole started sucking on Steffie's clit. He remembered what she said about Kendall not getting off from being fucked in the ass so he wanted to give her pleasure now. The moans he felt in his cock when he sucked her clit told him Stef loved it. 'Got to get her off,' Cole decided. He pushed a finger of his right hand into her cunt as he licked and sucked on her clit. His left hand had been idle with the lubed up forefinger. 'Let me apply this baby to her butthole and see what happens,' Cole mused. He teased the slick finger around the tight puckered hole, feeling the crinkled surface. It was so tight even the end of his finger met resistance as he tried to probe the little hole.

'Oh, fuck,' Stef silently whispered, as she felt his finger teasing the entrance to her rear passage. "Oh, god. He's going to do it. He's going to stick his finger in me there.'

The probing forefinger forced her sphincter muscle to part slightly allowing the end to wiggle inside to the first knuckle. The lube helped ease the passage. 'Oh, shit,' Stephanie growled mentally and had to pull back on his cock again to breathe. Cole continued to lick her clit and he added a second finger to her cunt. Stef could feel her pleasure mounting. The new sensation of something in her ass was a definite turn on. Her pleasure sensors were on overload. She moved the hand cupping and fondling Cole's balls to tweak her left nipple. She pulled and tortured the nub more but the pain and pleasure further ignited her passion.

"Oh, fuck, Cole!" Stef shouted with her mouth now completely off his cock. Strings of saliva trailed from her mouth to his cockhead. She actually drooled a bit down onto his shaft by accident. Her mouth was agape from the many blissful pleasures she felt. She rushed headlong towards an orgasm that threatened to blow her mind.

Cole took his cue from her reactions and pushed the anal invading left finger in more. He twisted it around stretching the sphincter and teasing the sidewalls. He could hear Stephanie mumbling inaudibly. His right hand moved faster as his lips sucked her clit.

"Ungh...Ahhh...I'm cumming," Stef barked. "Oh, shit! I'm cumming so good!"

A volcano of pleasure erupted in her brain. All her senses were magnified a hundred times as his fingers, lips, and tongue drove her wild. She had not stopped pulling and twisting her own nipple either. The sensation overload made her scream loud enough for the rest of the house to hear.

"Ahhh...Ohhh...baby, don't stop," Stephanie implored. "Keep fucking meee...pleaseee."

Cole did and was rewarded by a flood of Steffie's juices to his face. More than he could remember ever getting from her before. His forefinger was as deep as it could go in her ass. His two right fingers seemed to pull waves of sweet nectar from her inner being right into his waiting mouth. Just as he felt her beginning to relax, he tried pushing a second finger into her butthole to stretch it further.

"Ahhh...fuck....!" Steffie screamed as the second digit invaded her asshole and joined the first. "Oh, god! You're killing meee..."

Cole pulled away to say, "Should I take it..."

"No! Keep doing it," Stef shouted.

Cole moved his fingers in both of her holes simultaneously. Stef pushed her groin back into his face against the movement of his fingers. She tried to drive them deeper into her tunnels. She had been coming off the first orgasm but the added finger in her ass was pushing her to another swiftly. The second half of the multiple orgasms ripped through her like the fingers probing deep in her holes. Cole had to move his face back to give his hands room to work. He went back to flicking his tongue over her clit.

BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,591 Followers