Cherry: Hot Teacher to Lusty Lover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I quickly put on my clothes then went to the balcony-door to have a cigarette. As I smoked, I thought excitedly about how things had turned hot and sensual between Cherry and me. I had never imagined Cherry to become a chilled stoner since she'd always been strict and sober all these years. It was extremely thrilling to see her lusty sexy side and I felt a stir of excitement when I thought of what the future may hold for us.

Then, Cherry returned after a shower. She had only a thick white towel wrapped around her torso. It only covered her busty chest, soft smooth belly and clean-shaved crotch. Her smooth round shoulders and thick shapely legs we completely bare. I liked the way her wet short hair hung straight down and the way her white milky skin glowed. She smiled at seeing me dressed completely and went about getting dressed too.

I watched her stand at the mirror and let the towel drop down. She stood peering at her tall naked curves in the full-length mirror of the dressing-table. Cherry cupped her firm D-cup boobs and checked their shape. Then she turned halfway around and looked at her lovely round butt. She looked at me with a naughty smile and I grinned before giving a thumbs-up.

"You look great, believe me." I said and Cherry giggled, feeling like a young girl once more.

Then Cherry quickly pulled a plain white cotton dress. It was short-sleeved with a shirt-collar and buttons down the front and came down to the knees. I watched with increasing excitement as Cherry wore the dress without bra or panty. She hurriedly adjusted her big bra-less boobs and pulled the dress out of her deep ass-crack.

Then Cherry and I went to have a late lunch in the living-room. We sat close on the large wood-cushioned couch and talked excitedly about us. I noticed Cherry had never once mentioned her family during the time we talked. She only spoke of exciting plans for the future. Cherry eagerly offered to become a second-mom to me. She said she wanted someone to take care of. I understood what she meant and agreed to become that person.

We ate slow and then smoked and talked for a long time, so it was nearly 7 PM when we finished. Cherry wanted to end the day with a nice relaxed dinner with drinks. She emphasized she wanted it to be a romantic 'date', and eagerly told me her plan. It sounded extremely exciting, and I was impatient by the end.

So, we decided that I'd go change my clothes and buy beer, and Cherry would prepare for our date at her apartment.

First, I went home and had a shower. Then I selected a dark-blue fitting short-sleeve shirt with slim black pants and shoes. I checked my pockets for my cell-phone, wallet, cigarette pack and the lighter. I remembered the joints were lying on Cherry's bedside table. I explained my spiffy outfit to mom with an excuse. I told her I was going out to a friend's birthday party and would probably be home late at night. Then I rode to a liquor-store a few kilometers from home because I didn't want to get caught buying beer.

It was around 8 PM when I bought four big bottles of beer. Then I rode to Cherry's apartment. I called Cherry from the parking-lot and she asked me to come right up. I had the beer in a plain shopping bag to not let her new neighbors get suspicious. Then I quickly hurried to the third-floor. Thankfully, I didn't meet any of her neighbors on the way.

Cherry's apartment was dark but the main-door was slightly ajar. So I quickly walked in and locked the door behind me. I turned around to look at the three candles burning on the low round glass-topped coffee-table. They bathed the large rectangle room in a soft golden light that illuminated everything. That's when Cherry walked into the semi-lit living-room.

"Wow!" I exclaimed delightedly at seeing Cherry in the stunning short dress.

Cherry looked extremely sexy in a tight black body-con mini-dress. The dress had inch-wide straps on the shoulders and a plunging neck. Cherry's lovely large tits strained in the dress, and several inches of her deep milky cleavage was visible too. The black dress clung tight to her slim waist and curvy wide hips. It came only to her thighs and showed off her lovely shapely legs. I loved her black stocking-clad well-shaped legs and black heels on her long feet. Her short pixie hair was styled close to her face, and her red lips and gleaming eyes glittered in the dim light.

"Hi there." Cherry quipped as she stopped a foot away and twirled around in place.

I got excited watching her tall curvy body in the tight short dress. She then came close and leaned in for a quick kiss. I leaned eagerly for a soft wet kiss and enjoyed her moist lipstick on my lips.

"Muah!" Cherry smooched my lips hard once, and leaned away to look at me, "You're looking handsome, Ali." She said softly and patted my cheek lovingly.

I felt a stir in my pants but she grabbed the bag of beer and excused herself. I watched her big beautiful buttocks swing and jiggle enticingly as she walked out of the living-room. Then I turned to sit on the couch and wait for Cherry. She'd already served some dry fruits and nuts in small bowls on the coffee-table. I emptied my pockets and lined up my things in a corner of the table.

Cherry didn't take long to return. She came out holding two chilled bottles of beer and two tall empty glasses. I watched excitedly as she stopped on the other end of the coffee-table. Cherry bent at her waist to keep the bottles and glasses on the table, carelessly exposing her milky deep cleavage. My eyes were riveted to her big busty braless boobs as they threatened to spill out of her tight dress. Her lovely large tits swung firmly as she popped a beer bottle and filled the two glasses.

"Here you go, son." Cherry smiled and offered me a glass.

"Thanks." I smiled and took the chilly glass.

Cherry then sat on the single couch opposite me. She crossed her shapely legs stylishly and leaned forward to tap our glasses together.

"Cheers!" Cherry and I said softly and took a sip of the chilled beer.

Then Cherry and I began talking and flirting. We pretended to have met just now, and talked about our likes and dislikes. It was exciting and refreshing to know new things about Cherry. I realized there was a lot she had never talked about, because she always asked about me. She told me her stories of experimenting and other escapades from when she was in college. I listened to her and was soon engrossed completely in her tales and tits.

Cherry looked extremely ravishing in the golden candlelight. Her oriental features were softer and her milky white body shone and was a contrast to the tiny tight black dress. I enjoyed watching her smooth bare arms, deep milky cleavage, thick soft thighs and shapely calves while listening to her talk. The beer had made Cherry uninhibited and flirty.

The beer was also taking effect on me and I felt lightheaded soon. Once we finished the first bottle, Cherry quickly emptied the other bottle into our glasses and we continued to drink and talk.

This way, we finished the first two beer-bottles and were pretty tipsy.

After that, Cherry asked if I wanted to eat dinner. I said I was hungry, so she went to the kitchen and served dinner on the coffee-table. I enjoyed the sexy sight of her big free-swinging breasts and lovely jiggling ass-cheeks as she walked back and forth from the living-room to the kitchen. Then she sat on her chair on the other side of the coffee-table and we started eating dinner and talked some more.

Cherry had another bottle of beer with dinner but I didn't drink any. Now that I had food in my tummy, my other hunger was taking over. In my tipsy bold state I had to consciously stop myself from grabbing and fucking Cherry right then and there.

So, I patiently waited and watched Cherry talk. She kept flirting and teasing by carelessly showing her deep white cleavage and shapely stocking-clad legs. We took our time eating the delicious meal Cherry had cooked and let our excitement rise with each minute.

By then, Cherry was a little wobbly on her feet. So, I helped put the dishes back in the kitchen and asked her to stay in her seat. Cherry was glad for this and watched me adoringly as I went about work. This also helped me release some of the pent-up excitement.

Watching Cherry's sexy curvy body in the black tight mini-dress from so long had intensely aroused me. My thick hardening dick made a noticeable bulge in my tight cotton pants. I needed to pee after having finished a large bottle of beer. In the bathroom, I splashed some cold water on my face and this helped sober me up a little. I wiped my face dry, ran a hand through my long hair and readied myself before stepping into the living-room.

Cherry was up on her feet, smoking a cigarette and dancing to a classical music track playing on her cell-phone speaker. She grinned and gestured me to come closer. I smiled wide and walked closer to her all the while watching her swaying her wide hips and big buttocks with the tune. She put her hands on my shoulders, leaned on me and started dancing slowly. I wrapped my arms loosely around her waist and rested my hands on the ledge of her lovely large buttocks. She kept smoking the cigarette and grinding herself on me as we danced for several long hot minutes.

During this, Cherry pressed her big firm boobs on my chest and I gently caressed the shape of her firm round ass over the dress. They wobbled gently as she switched from one foot to the other. The soft silky fabric of her dress made it hard for me to grab handfuls of her wonderful wide ass-cheeks. She touched her soft cheek on my face and blew the smoke on my neck. Her lovely curvy body pressed tighter into my arms as minutes passed and we danced a slow but sensual dance.

By the time we finished dancing we were both extremely aroused. My fleshy hard-on made a noticeable bulge in my pants and she felt it on her crotch clearly. Cherry and I had not said a word all this time but the unspoken sensual tension between us was almost tangible.

"I'm so horny, Ali." Cherry breathed in my ear.

"I can hardly wait, Cherry." I said, calling her by her name.

"I know. Let me take care of you, son." Cherry said softly and kissed my cheek before continuing, "Sit over here." She whispered and pointed to the single sofa at one side.

I hurriedly obeyed and sat on the cushioned straight-backed sofa. Cherry stood in front, just out of reach. My eyes ran up her shapely stockinged calves, thick soft milky thighs, her wide hips and busty white boobs. When I made eye contact, Cherry was smiling wickedly and winked.

Then, Cherry made me watch her strip her tight black dress.

My excitement grew as Cherry slowly peeled her fitting small dress up. First, her clean-shaved crotch was exposed then her soft tummy, and big bra-less boobs. She removed her completely dress and flung it on the large couch on the other side. My huge hard-on jerked excitedly and strained in my pants. The sight of Cherry standing only in a black lacy panty and black stockings with high heels was incredibly arousing.

"Wow!" I gasped in awe, and watched eagerly as she stepped closer.

"Feel me, son." Cherry whispered softly and I hurried to obey.

I first caressed the firmness of her thick shapely calves and the way the heels made them extremely taut. Then I ran my hands up to her thick soft thighs and kissed Cherry's soft small belly at the same time. She caressed my hair and slowly turned around in place. So I continued kissing around her wide curvy hips all the way to her big buttocks. At this, I grabbed and squeezed her big white ass-cheeks while kissing and biting them hard.

"Oh!" Cherry gasped delightedly, "Yes, kiss me, son. Bite my ass, baby. Oh yeah. I like that, son. Yes!" She began moaning encouragements.

A few minutes later, Cherry turned around to face me. She then lifted her left foot and put it on the armrest of my sofa. The candlelight from behind outlined Cherry's tall curvy figure and made me intensely excited. I eagerly let Cherry push my face into her warm soft crotch. I hurriedly pushed aside her lacy panties and got a whiff of her sweet enticing cunt. Then I suddenly poked my tongue out and licked Cherry's moist pussy-lips.

"Ohhh." Cherry gasped long and low when I started hungrily licking her creamy sweet pussy, "Oh yes! I like that. Keep going. Oh yeah. Ali. Oh Ali!" Cherry gasped and kept urging me to eat her pussy harder.

I had her slick pussy-lips parted with my lips and my long tongue darted up and down her creamy slit. Then my tongue flicked her taut clit before thrusting into her warm soft vagina. I kept rubbing her sensitive clit with my lips and began sucking it after a while. This turned on Cherry so much that she pulled my face deeper into her creamy crotch. I continued to nod faster so my tongue licked Cherry's hot slick slit more vigorously.

After a few minutes of all this, Cherry got close to her first orgasm of the evening.

"Oh! Oh! Oh! Ali! I'm! Ohh! Coming!!!" Cherry gasped repeatedly before crying aloud and coming hard.

I felt her climaxing cunt quiver and squirt her warm slick juice once before it dribbled out along her inner thighs. I pulled my face away to catch my breath. Then I looked up and watched with growing excitement. Cherry stood close to me with her legs spread apart and shivered with the intense orgasm. She was quite tipsy so the intensity of the orgasm multiplied and her knees buckled. Before I could catch her, Cherry went down on her knees near my sofa.

"Are you okay?" I asked, concerned.

"I'm fine." Cherry said softly and clenched a hand to her creaming crotch, "That was intense!" She gasped in shock and looked at me with a wicked grin.

I watched as she sat upright on her knees and came closer. Then Cherry then caught my shirt and began stripping me. I helped her by undoing my belt while she unbuttoned my shirt. She then hurried to remove my pants and underwear and got me completely naked in a few seconds.

"Wow!" Cherry cried softly with delight and watched my thick huge hard-on throb in the open, "I'm hungry for your cock, Ali." She said before grabbing my fleshy stiff shaft with both hands.

First, Cherry started to stroke my big thick dick and watched me squirm as I got more desperate.

"Oh! Look at that!" Cherry exclaimed and squeezed my huge hard-on for emphasis, "Look how big it is now. I can't wait to eat it, son." She moaned lustily.

Cherry talked dirty and teased me while jerking me lovingly for a couple of minutes. She was clearly enjoying the tantalizing hand-job as much as I did. Her soft warm hands softly rubbed my fleshy long shaft. She traced her fingers along the thicker veins and brushed my super-sensitive circumcised dickhead with each stroke. All this made me whimper with excitement and desperation.

Then Cherry finally leaned down and began sucking my thick stiff dick. She first licked and sucked just the head and sent me into throes of pleasure. She licked all around my swollen cock-cap till her spit dribbled down my shaft. She kept stroking and smeared her spit up and down all the way to my balls. Then Cherry gradually began sucking my thick stiff dick deeper into her warm mouth.

"Mm. Hmm. Mph! Mm. Mph!" Cherry's lusty moans and gagging sounds got muffled.

She could not be loud with a mouthful of my huge hard cock as she attempted to suck me deeper into her tight throat.

I was thrilled with her hungry blow-job and leaned forward to caress her. First, I enjoyed tracing my fingers along her curvy sides and back. Then I reached down to grab her hanging tits and fondled her gently. I grabbed her big bare boobs and squeezed them gradually harder and harder. This coaxed Cherry to suck my huge hard-on deeper into her sloppy wet mouth.

I was soon rock-hard and my spit-slick dick throbbed with anticipation. I really wanted to fuck Cherry but my throat was completely dry from gasping through my mouth for a very long time. So, I gently pried Cherry away from my cock, and heard it pop out of her hungry plump lips.

"Aww." Cherry groaned disappointedly and looked up at me.

"I just need a quick sip of water. My throat is very dry." I pleaded and Cherry finally relented and leaned away.

I got up and walked to the kitchen completely naked and with a huge hard-on swinging with each step. The small kitchen was dark. But there was enough light to make out the mid-size refrigerator between the kitchen-counter and the door to the balcony. There, I was bent over to take out the bottle when I heard the click of Cherry's heels coming closer. I turned around in time to see her walk into the dark kitchen and switch on the small light.

I was delighted that Cherry had stripped off her panties. Her creamy hot cunt looked extremely inviting. She still wore the sexy black net stockings over her shapely long legs. I watched with growing excitement as she walked closer. She then took the last bottle of beer out of the refrigerator.

The she went to the corner of the small L-shaped kitchen counter and jumped up to sit on it. She gestured me to come closer and I did. Cherry spread her legs wide to let me come closer before wrapping them around my waist. I stood with my big slick dick bumping on her crotch and my smooth scrotum brushing the cool counter-top.

"Fuck me right here." Cherry whispered lustily in my ear and this roused me instantly.

I immediately grabbed my huge hard dick and placed it right on Cherry's creamy soft pussy-lips. Cherry pulled me close with her legs and shoved my thick stiff cock steadily inside her.

"Ooh!" Cherry gasped long and low as my big hard dick buried deeper inside her hot wet cunt, "Yesss! Oh yeah! Oh baby! Aah! Aah!" She then moaned and groaned as I started fucking her deep.

Once I had a slow yet steady rhythm going, I began fondling Cherry's lovely large tits. First, I squeezed them gradually harder till they bulged out of my hands. Then I teased her by pulling her long stiff nipples. Cherry continued to take swigs of the beer and made me sip on it too while we fucked. She was sitting at the edge of the counter-top so I could ram my huge hard cock all the way inside her wet hungry vagina.

This drunk brazen fuck in the kitchen brought me to new heights of excitement.

My hips moved back and forth steadily. I thrust my huge hard-on all the way inside Cherry's hot slick pussy. So, each time my dickhead bumped on her hidden G-spot. The way Cherry sat upright and clung tight to me also made my crotch rub repeatedly on her taut clit. I enjoyed the way her slippery wet cunt gripped my fleshy hard shaft tightly and milked it with each thrust. My big balls bumped again and again on Cherry's taut buttocks below with an audible smacking sound.

"Oh yeah! Oh! Mm! Aah! Fuck me! Fuck deeper! Yeah! Like that! Oh yes!" Cherry continued to moan and gasp between sips of the beer and coaxed me to go faster.

I obliged her excited appeals and began fucking her quicker. My thick hard cock sank rapidly in and out of Cherry's creamy hot pussy. It tore through her tight love-hole and continued to bang her cervix faster with every passing second. This brought Cherry close to yet another orgasm. She had just enough time to put the empty beer-bottle at one side and wrap her arms around my neck, right before she climaxed.

"Ohhh! God!" Cherry groaned aloud, embraced me tightly and froze as she came hard.

"Oh fuck!" I swore softly, surprised at the way her creaming cunt clenched even tighter around my thick stiff dick.

The climax was so intense that Cherry's legs started shivering and loosened around my waist. She tried to put her feet up but had to rest them on the counter. Her high heels clicked repeatedly on the counter-top as her lovely long legs trembled and thrashed around in ecstasy.

Cherry trembled hard in the throes of the intense excitement so much that she accidentally knocked over a tin of oil on the side. The oil splashed down on our crotch and we both lunged away. My huge slick dick slipped out of her creamy wet cunt as I quickly took a step away. The small accident sobered us a little.