Cheryl... Meet the Author Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julie wasn't aware of the relationship that Cheryl had with Jeff. As far as she knew, this was just something Cheryl had convinced them to do. They gabbed about timing and what they were going to wear. The topic devolved into recollections of other wild nights they had shared together.

After a couple glasses of wine, Julie excused herself to go to the bathroom. Tannis and Cheryl began talking about a more recent recollection; the afternoon they had spent with the author/musician, Jeff.

"I still don't know why you didn't get a piece of that, you tease!" Tannis chided Cheryl.

"You know I like to watch," Cheryl replied shyly.

"Yeah, I know! And it kind pisses me off that you get him to treat us like sluts in those stories, just so you can see us used like that. Oh fuck, my pussy's wet already," Tannis confessed.

"He was sexy in an odd way. Not necessarily who I would pick out of a crowd, but he sure did fuck your tits good. I loved seeing that cum splatter over them!"

"I wonder if he plays music the way he fucks and writes stories. I have a feeling I am going to be horny all night," Tannis was trance-like as she recalled her orgasms.

Julie wasn't exactly sure what she heard as she came back down the hall from the bathroom so she stopped short behind the corner. As she put it together though, it seemed clear. She confronted her two friends when she came back in the room.

"Let me get this straight. Cheryl, you know somebody in this band we are going to see?" Julie demanded.

"Ummmm, yes," came Cheryl's sheepish reply.

"AND! He writes slutty stories about ... who?"

Tannis jumped in. "Cheryl gives him ideas to write stories about us, her friends!"

"Sounds to me like you've enjoyed it, Tannis. You guys fucked him this afternoon?" Julie pushed further.

The need to quibble about who did or didn't fuck whom seemed pointless. They had both been willing participants, regardless of how they had participated. Tannis had even licked the author's cum off Cheryl's nose.

"Guilty," Cheryl confessed.

"Fuck sakes! Is this show we are going to on Saturday just a ruse? What's your game?" Julie further interrogated Cheryl.

"He's been a good friend to me. 'Friend'? Feels like an odd term. I just thought it would be a good night out and, yes, I do want to meet him. I figured it would be better if there was strength in numbers, but I guess that didn't matter this afternoon," Cheryl blushed.

"Okay. I get it. I am a little pissed at your deception. You can help right now by coming clean."

Cheryl agreed and revealed to the two girls most of what happened between her and the author. He wrote her stories of her friends in compromising situations, some of which he published to some erotic story website. Cheryl was careful to leave out a couple of details. Julie and Tannis would be horrified to know that she had shared pictures with him and some were even nudes. She was just hoping to inspire and make the situations more realistic. Still, she wasn't prepared to share that.

Julie was shocked, but she knew her friends and pretty much trusted them. The fact that they had ended up in hotel room with him the previous afternoon was oddly encouraging.

The bottle of wine was done and it was time to go home. Julie and Tannis said their goodbyes and they made their way to their cars. On the drive home, Julie was bothered by Cheryl's revelation and intrigued by both her friends' wanton behaviour just that afternoon. When she got home, she decided to find this Literotica site and see what the fuss was about.

It took her a bit to navigate and she waded through some strange stories trying to find what she was looking for. Finally, after finding the search tool, she hit the jackpot. It wasn't a long list of stories and she was able to quickly determine which of them were commissioned by Cheryl. Names were changed but the scenarios were unmistakable. By the description of the characters, she determined that A View to a Thrill was clearly Cheryl and Tannis. Cheryl was a huge Britney Spears fan and Cheryl Meets Britney would clearly fulfill some of Cheryl's newly revealed slutty desires.

She noted that the Britney story contained a character that was probably her, getting fucked by Cheryl's husband. "Not such a bad idea," she smiled.

She decided to look at the other stories. This guy, when writing on his own, was clearly sexist. The women worked their feminine wiles, but the guys were the ones in control. The funny thing was that all parties in his stories seemed to be elevated by this dynamic. She hadn't considered that before and the thought was intriguing.

He also was definitely crossing the border into fetish, with his fixation on lingerie and particularly hosiery of all sorts. Julie dismissed this as it wasn't really her thing, but the situations he wrote were very arousing.

But these were just words on a page. There had to be something more if two of her best friends just jumped into bed with him. But the words on the page had to be a part of him, right? Julie was now captivated by the thought of this mysterious man, author and entertainer. She had to find out more.

By mid-morning on Thursday, Julie had a plan. She only worked part-time and she was finished at 1:00 on Friday afternoon. She had gotten the author's name from Cheryl, as well as the hotel he was staying at. It was very close to the club they were going to on Saturday. It was a bit of a risk, but she decided to try and find him at the hotel when she got off work that day.

There was nothing really provocative about how she dressed, but there was no hiding her bust. She also wasn't very tall, so her heels added to the presentation. It really didn't matter, she always did her best to look good and literally couldn't dress in an unflattering way.

She arrived at the hotel and asked the front desk attendant to ring Jeff's room. As much as she had been previously prepared, when he answered she froze for a moment.

"Hello?" came the greeting again.

"Oh. Hi. Is this Jeff?" Julie stammered. It was crunch time and she choked.

"Yes. Charlene?" Jeff just picked the first female name that came to mind.

"Uh, no. My name is Julie. I'm a friend of Cheryl's."

"This right here, is like shooting fish in a barrel," Jeff thought.

"Oh hi, Julie. You take me a bit by surprise. I didn't expect to meet any of Cheryl's friends until Saturday."

"That's kind of what I wanted to talk to you about. Do you have any time for me right now?" Julie asked, now wondering just exactly what she would even have to say.

"Sure. We were up late for our opening night and I only had a light breakfast. How about you meet me for lunch in the café?"

"Make it the lobby instead, please. I don't know this place," Julie requested.

"Sure. See you in 5 minutes," Jeff replied.

The elevators chimed six different times, each time drawing Julie's apprehensive gaze. She only had a brief description of the author, but his clean-shaven head gave him away. Julie gasped at her sheer nerve and her growing confusion about exactly why she was here.

Jeff quickly scanned the lobby before his eyes fell on the familiar Julie. She always presented an easy elegance in the pictures Cheryl shared and she didn't disappoint. Her not quite blonde hair fell over her shoulders, framing the top of her sundress and a hint of cleavage. With that rack, how she had only a hint was a miracle of nature, thought Jeff. Her legs glowed as though she had just put on lotion.

Julie made a similar observation as Cheryl did: unremarkable but with a presence that captivated. It must be the performer in him. There was a confident swagger, a smile that wasn't quite a smile but a pleasant smirk, and edgy clothes.

The cad had the balls to greet her with a hug as he approached! Damn, he smelled good, too. She involuntarily embraced him briefly before nudging herself back.

"Wait. We didn't even introduce ourselves. How did he know it was me?" she wondered.

"Cheryl's told me a lot about you, Julie. You couldn't be mistaken," Jeff soothed, recognizing her anxiety.

"You have me at a complete disadvantage, then. I know very little about you. Why don't we find that café?" she suggested.

"Alright, come with me," he led, extending the crook of his arm. Julie accepted his direction and again, involuntarily, took his offer. Any friend of Cheryl's...?

"Trout or jack?" Jeff grinned to himself.

They walked to the café and were seated at a table for two. They both ordered immediately, making assumptions about the menu. Jeff was eating light, as was his practice on show days. He hated being stuffed. Julie wanted a salad. Jeff ordered them some fruit juice spritzers and the waitress was gone.

"I understand, in addition to musician, you are a writer. Quite the creative outlet, I would say," Julie started.

Jeff wondered just how much was told about him. He leaned toward her and responded, "I have a juggling act that no one knows about, too. You're the first person I've told."

She giggled, the joke breaking down her anxiety. "I've read some of it. It's, uh, very powerful," she continued.

"Really?"

"I made Cheryl tell me about you and I found your published stories last night. You're a pretty kinky guy."

"I suppose, by some standards. How about you? Are you kinky?"

Julie recoiled. "I guess that's a fair question," she thought to herself.

"I have my tricks," she coyly responded.

"Maybe you should write a book," he replied with a wink.

"Me? Never. I can't write my way out of a paper bag!"

"Oh, come on. It's just a matter of stringing words together. You try. This is easy; tell me about your first kiss." Jeff was keeping the conversation sexual.

"What? I can't remember that," Julie avoided.

"Then tell me how you would like it to have been," Jeff evenly urged.

The tone of his voice and his ease compelled her. She couldn't refuse. She stumbled as she started. "Well, I'd like it if he had been a bit taller than me."

"Not a wish list, make it real. Tell me your perfect first kiss. Make me feel it."

"The moon is full and I am standing at the door of my house. My date has walked me home from my first school dance," Julie began.

"Very good."

"We chat about how much fun we had and how we should get together again. There's nervousness for both of us, but he's taller than me and that helps me get over it.

"I part my lips in invitation. I don't know if he notices. He covers his mouth for a cough. I think he's just checking his breath. "

"Keep going. Close your eyes."

Julie was surprised at how easy this was coming to her. She tilted her head back a little and relaxed into the vision as she continued. "I see him close the gap between us and feel his hands on my hips. We look in each other's eyes and smile shyly."

"You really should write a book. Tell me more," the author urged, quietly standing from his seat.

The soothing encouragement was intoxicating to her. "There's an unspoken agreement that there will be a kiss. We both want it. I see his face envelop mine and I tip my mouth toward him..."

Julie didn't flinch as Jeff placed his lips on hers. It was a gentle, moist union as they softly swayed their lips together. Julie was the first to part her lips, letting her tongue seek his mouth. She relaxed even more, slightly slumping as his tongue met hers. It was a strange bliss, sharing Cheryl and Tannis's friend, knowing that they would be excited for her that she did.

They were both glad that lunch took a long time to arrive. Jeff had just sat down when the server arrived, with a bemused grin on her face. As they ate, Julie's earlier concerns had faded and she was more interested in Jeff's stories than anything else.

"Where do you get the inspiration?"

"Why all the lingerie?"

"Do you watch porn?"

"Does what you write turn you on?"

"'The Next Chapter' wasn't real, was it?"

Finally, with a shy stammer, she asked, "How would you write me?"

"Julie, as much as I know about you, you are still a wildcard," he said with a hush. He stood and whispered in her ear, "Let's find out."

The flutter of her hair and the breath against her ear and neck caused Julie to shudder. It seemed ridiculous and completely natural that her response was a breathless and immediate "yes".

Taking her hand, Jeff led Julie to the cashier where he signed the bill and she once again took his arm, this time leaning into him as they walked to the elevator. As the door closed, Jeff's first impulse was to kiss Julie. Taking a breath though, he determined it might be better to let her simmer. He pulled her close to his side for the short trip, offering gentle squeezes with his hand and arm. Julie responded by pressing into him, encouraging his escalation.

Once inside the hotel room, he firmly and gently pressed her against the wall, taking her mouth with his in earnest this time. As they kissed, the caresses gave way to gropes. Julie pushed Jeff's jacket over his shoulders. Jeff pulled down the zipper of her dress. They twirled in a growing frenzy to the edge of the bed where Julie shrugged her dress to the floor.

She looked better than the author had imagined or even her pictures showed. Her very full breasts were barely restrained by her lace bra. She was slim with very lusty curves. His preconceived notion of elegance was not betrayed, either. As she fell to the bed, she showed an expectant look, one of hunger but not blatant wantonness. Her tits heaved as she breathed heavily with anticipation. The curve of her calves was accentuated as she parted her legs.

Jeff was eager to experience this girl. He stripped naked while taking in all of her elegant beauty. Her face had always stood out amongst Cheryl's friends. She would definitely be the inspiration for one of his lingerie fantasies some time; she would be exquisite in a waist cincher and two-tone Cuban heel stockings. Right now though, the author was amazed at the natural appeal she presented, kind of like the very sexy girl-next-door.

Julie surveyed him, starting with a longing gaze at his hard cock. She continued her appraisal up his slim torso, finally coming to rest gazing in his eyes. "Make love to me," she invited.

Crawling between her legs, he took her body in a full embrace, skin to skin. She was strongly writhing beneath him, dry-humping his full erection between her legs. Jeff kneeled back, pulling them both upright on the bed. If this encounter started as a simmer, she was now boiling. She pulled her panties to the side to reveal her engorged pussy lips to his shaft. She ground her pelvis into his while she continued to kiss and then blatantly lick his face. She lifted herself slightly and reached down to grasp his cock, positioning it at her pussy.

"Forget making love, fuck me," she urged as she sat down on his dick.

"Just like I imagined," he said as he gasped at her tight pussy sliding down his shaft.

As she bottomed out on him, she was overwhelmed with the urge to cum. Her arousal had been building and an orgasm was low hanging fruit. She rolled her hips forward and back, nudging her clit against his pelvis. The feeling of his dick filling her and having her clit rubbed pushed her over the edge.

"Oh my fucking god! You're making me cum!" she moaned as she tightly rocked against him. He pulled her hips down, helping her to keep a firm lock on his body. The harder he held her, the harder she squirmed.

"Fuuuuuuuck!" she cried as she couldn't decide to continue the ride or get off. He wasn't giving her a choice. He rocked back into her until she limply whimpered her satisfaction. When she caught her breath, she developed a wicked glimmer in her eyes and pushed him on his back. Still impaled on his dick, she planted her hands on his chest and rolled her hips in a circle before climbing off of him.

"THAT deserves a treat. Or two. Here's the first," she tempted as she took her panties off.

She quickly and tightly gripped the base of his cock with only her thumb and finger like a cock ring, standing it straight out from his body. She could feel it immediately get harder - did it get longer when she did that? - and she buried her face between his legs and took both of his wet balls in her mouth. She swirled her tongue around and gasped for air as she released.

Taking vengeance on the cock that delivered such glorious torture to her, she engulfed it to the base, forgetting for a moment that she wasn't quite accustomed to deepthroating. She gagged a little, but kept at it. Jeff didn't help; he thrust his hips to meet her mouth.

Julie grabbed his ass to encourage him, digging her fingernails in rhythm to his thrusts, each bringing a little gag. She backed off just enough to release a stream of drool over his cock, then gripped the base with her whole hand. She jerked and sucked, even teasing his ass, for the sole purpose of driving him crazy.

"Take it easy, baby. Why don't you plant that cunt on my face?"

"Mmmmmm, I like it. It's so juicy right now," she mewled as she prepared to sit on Jeff's face. She crouched again to take his cock, then let out a low moan as she felt his tongue tease at her ass.

"Oooooh fuck... You naughty bastard! That's another treat I have for you. Make it wet!"

He managed to work two fingers into her very wet pussy while he fucked her ass with his tongue. With each thrust of his hand, she groaned around his cock as it moved in and out of her mouth. Jeff pulled back and spit, delightfully shocking Julie. Now sufficiently wetted in her pussy, he removed his fingers and started pushing through her anus. She was prepared but it always caused her to howl.

"Oh god, yes!"

The spit and pussy juice were more than enough to go knuckle deep and Jeff began pumping Julie's ass as she gorged herself on his dick. She became more voracious with each thrust, sucking and gagging with abandon.

"Get me ready! One more!" she demanded.

Jeff eagerly wet his forefinger and slid it in with his middle finger. Julie moaned low and hard, pressing her face and chest against his body, as she moved her ass up in the air.

"Spit on my cunt! Make it really wet!"

It was a tricky maneuver, but Jeff managed to keep his fingers pumping her ass while he nibbled and licked her pussy. Then, he pushed her off of himself then the bed and took her to the sofa. He planted her doggy style, with knees on the cushions and her hands on the arm of the couch. She gripped the upholstery tight in anticipation of the invasion.

Even with the warmup, Julie was always apprehensive about a cock going in her ass. She was eager, begging for it, but that first entrance always caught her hard. She reached a hand between her legs to soothe herself on her clit.

Rubbing hard, she demanded, "Fuck! Take my ass!"

Centimeter by centimeter - remember: the author is Canadian - he nudged his rod past her tight ring. She grunted in pain and pleasure as his cock slid in to the base. She quickened the pace on her clit and was soon demanding movement.

"Come on, baby. Fuck me with that thing."

Jeff gripped her hips and began rocking in and out of her. He felt new pressure against his dick as Julie slid two fingers inside her wanting pussy. They both grunted and moaned as he assaulted her ass, pressing her chest into the arm of the sofa.

As Julie wailed her ecstasy, Jeff began thrusting harder. With each pounding, she was pushed further over the edge of the arm until all that was left of her on the sofa was her ass and legs. She steadied herself with her hands on the floor, crying out at each thrust of his cock into to her now tender ass. The fullness in her ass and pussy was incredible and she tensed in anticipation of the wave about to engulf her.

"Damn it, I'm cumming! Fill my ass with your cum!"

The author loved filthy encouragement and it nudged a wave of pleasure through his cock. He pulsed inside her as he could feel Julie tighten her hold on her pussy. Jeff growled in return and the two lovers - or was that "lusters? - came together, on and in each other, convulsing in pleasure.