Cheryl's Anal Gangbang

Story Info
Cheryl is anally dominated on her birthday.
6.2k words
4.16
16.3k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cheryl Anal Gangbang

Summary: Cheryl is anally dominated on her birthday.

This takes place in the 1950s. Since it is season seven all the characters are in their twenties.

Cheryl Anal Gangbang

"Oh yes, fuck my asshole, baby," Cheryl moaned, as her girlfriend Toni pounded her from behind.

"What would your Momma think if she saw her precious only daughter getting butt fucked by a black girl?" Toni asked, as she slammed the six-inch strap-on hard into the pretty white redhead's ass. She always loved turning straight girls into lesbians... that doubled once they became submissive pets willing to do anything she said... thus making them begging, craving ass slaves.

"She would keel over," Cheryl said, knowing that was true... yet, she had long accepted she was utterly in love with Toni. Sure, at first she struggled with the confusing feelings she may like a girl... a black girl. She even hooked up with Archie and pretended they went all the way to hide these feelings. Yet, she couldn't control how she felt... and had long let go of the fear of what anxiety would think, what her family would think, and what anyone thinks. She was utterly devoted to Toni and completely submissive to her.

At first, just kissing Toni was taboo.

Then eating Toni's pussy, was definitely taboo.

Then eating Toni's pussy in her mansion while her mother was upstairs was wickedly taboo.

Losing her virginity not to a man, but to a woman with a strap-on cock was unheard of during these times.

Yet, losing her anal virginity to anyone, nevertheless, a woman, a black woman to double down the sin, was the ultimate taboo... made worse by the fact that she loved nothing more than getting her asshole fucked.

Yes, she liked kissing.

Yes, she loved eating Toni's pussy.

Yes, she enjoyed getting her pink pussy pounded.

But the thing that turned her on the most, the thing that made Cheryl come the hardest, was the ultimate submissive dirty act of getting her asshole fucked. She craved it. She couldn't get enough of it.

In fact, at this moment, they were in the cheerleader's room, during class time, getting her asshole pounded.

"Yet, you need my dick too badly to resist," Toni purred.

"Yes, baby, I love your dick in my asshole," Cheryl moaned, her orgasm rising as Toni slammed into her.

"Such a nasty rich slut," Toni said, slapping the white ass.

"Your slut," the redhead moaned, loving the idea of being Toni's complete submissive whore.

"Don't you forget it," Toni said, as she reached over, pulled the redhead's ponytail, and really began to fuck her as hard as she could... loving hearing the wild, desperate moans from Cheryl.

"Never," Cheryl moaned, knowing there was no way she could possibly go back to the mundane life she led before Tori... before crossing the line of forbidden lust... a line she had obliterated when she allowed a black woman to not only fuck her... but sodomize her. She understood she may end up in hell, but the future meant nothing to her... only the pleasurable pleasant.

"Now, come slut, come from getting that pretty white asshole pounded," Toni said, really reaming her pet's tight ass.

"Yes. Baby, fuck my ass, harder, fuck, harder," Cheryl moaned, knowing her orgasm was imminent.

"Now slut, come right fucking now," Toni demanded, pulling Cheryl's ponytail hard, while simultaneously hammering away.

"Oh yes, fuck, fuck, yes, fuuuuuck," Cheryl screamed, as a few more deep thrusts, mixed with the rough hair pulling had her erupt. She couldn't explain it but being called names, be treated like a slut and be treated roughly always made her come the hardest.

"Good girl," Toni purred, slowing down.

"So good," Ms. Blossom moaned, as wave after wave of euphoria pulsed through her.

"Oh my," Lizzo, another black bisexual, who had turned Betty into her personal fuck toy... although not yet sodomized her, gasped, acting surprised, even though she knew these two had been secretly rendezvousing in the cheerleader's room for weeks. Lizzo had pets around the school to keep her updated with all the on-goings of the school.

Cheryl tried to cover herself up, but it was pretty obvious what they were doing.

"Hey, Lizzo," Toni greeted, not at all fazed since just two days ago she had Betty eat her pussy while Lizzo fucked the blonde's pussy from behind.

"I see you have your slut well-trained," Lizzo said, a big smirk on her face.

Toni was still fucking her red-faced embarrassed slut, her head buried to not seen, "I sure do. Isn't that right, Cheryl Blossom?"

Cheryl heard her full name being used, embarrassment and humiliation compounding itself... yet, she didn't respond.

"Answer me, you dumb ass slut," Toni said, slapping Cheryl's ass hard. There had been some disciplining early in the redhead's training... as she could be stubborn... yet that had been some time ago. Cheryl had become a completely subservient, submissive slave the past couple of months.

Humiliated... yet compelled to obey mindlessly... she responded, actually looking up and making eye contact with Lizzo, "Yes, Toni, I am your submissive ass slut."

"Shit," Lizzo approved with a nod.

"Why don't you bring her tomorrow to the dark room," Lizzo said, "we can give her the blackening of her life."

"Mmmmmmm," Toni said, "it would be a great way to show my slut is no longer a privileged white girl."

Cheryl listened in bewildered awe... even as Toni kept fucking her asshole and a second orgasm was beginning to rise even as her humiliation multiplied... making her pussy confusingly moan.

"She could pay her ancestor reputations for decades of slavery," Lizzo added.

"What do you think slut?" Toni asked. "Ready to pay for your family's centuries of sin?"

"Yes," Cheryl replied, as Toni's fucking increased in speed again.

"Yes, what?" Toni asked, getting a rush herself at pushing Cheryl to even new limits.

"Yes, I'll pay for my family's sins," Cheryl moaned, as a second orgasm rose inside her.

"It's actually her nineteenth birthday tomorrow," Toni said.

"Well, let's make her nineteenth a night to remember," Lizzo said, as she walked over and kissed Toni.

Toni pushed her away, "You know I don't kiss anyone but the one I am with."

"Semantics," Lizzo smiled, as she sauntered out.

"Sorry about that, baby," Toni said, once alone again. "I didn't kiss her back."

"That's okay," Cheryl moaned, so flattered that Toni only kissed her.

"Come again, baby" Toni ordered, resuming hard deep thrusts.

"Oh yes, fuck me, baby, fuck my asshole," Cheryl moaned wildly.

"Come now, slut, come for me while you imagine being a white fuck toy for all my friends' tomorrow," she ordered.

"Oh yes, fuck, I'll eat all their pussies and get fucked by every dick you give me," Cheryl willingly agreed, although corrected, "any strap-on dick you give me."

"Good girl," Toni moaned, her excitement of sharing her ultimate conquest a major rush.

Cheryl came hard... for a second time in minutes... before Toni sat on her face and came in only a couple of minutes as she imagined giving Cheryl the best nineteenth birthday party ever.

.....

"Ready?" Toni asked, having dressed up her pretty girlfriend in the Riverdale blue and white cheerleader outfit... with Cheryl's hair in pigtails... with a garter-belt and beige stockings that would make this outfit utterly scandalous. It took all her willpower to not take her back home and fuck her first... keep her to herself. Yet, she knew she would never hear the end of it if she didn't bring her to be the Southside Serpent pet for a night.

"Yes," Cheryl responded, although she was nervous... she trusted Toni unconditionally.

"Good girl," Toni replied, kissing her sweetly... likely the last sweet thing Cheryl Blossom would experience tonight.

She took Cheryl's hand and led her into the Dark Room. Lizzo and Josie were playing pool. Tabitha was in a corner reading a book... like she always was.

"She brought her," Lizzo said, as she sunk a ball.

"Shit, I wouldn't have believed it," Josie said, checking out the white bitch of Riverdale. Sure, she had enjoyed using her magic touch to turn equally rich Veronica into a pussy munching pet... and ass-taking slut... but Cheryl had the broomstick so far up her ass she couldn't imagine she would actually take it in the ass.

Tabitha looked up from the book she was reading. Sure, she looked like a nerd. Sure, she actually was a nerd. But behind the sweet demeanour and the glasses, she was a secret seductress... although she preferred older women. Mrs. Cooper, and Mrs. Andrews her two latest conquests... these women learning the delicious taste of chocolate pie. Both moms also were nasty submissive sluts who loved getting fucked in their pussy and assholes.

"Of course, I brought her," Toni said, acting tough like she had to in these settings.

"Come here, red," Lizzo ordered.

"Go ahead," Toni said, before leaning into her ear and whispering, "tonight you obey every order given by any of us. Is that understood?"

"Yes," Cheryl nodded, nervous and excited.

Cheryl walked to the boyish-looking Lizzo... the least attractive of the four women... Josie very hot and Tabitha is as cute as can be.

"Dressed for me?" Lizzo asked, as the redhead reached her.

"Dressed as Toni ordered me to," Cheryl answered, as Lizzo did a 360 walk around her.

"Mmmmmmm, do you always do whatever Toni tells you to," Lizzo said, doing another 180 and squeezing Cheryl's ass.

"Yes," Cheryl trembled as Lizzo was only the second girl to ever touch her intimately.

"Yes, what?" Lizzo asked, slapping the rich bitches' ass... a little surprised to discover she wasn't wearing panties.

"Yes, I obey every order Toni gives me," Cheryl responded, a shiver going up her spine as she felt hands on her ass.

"And tonight," Lizzo said, as her finger went between the white ass cheeks, and teased the asshole, "you will obey every order any of us black babes give you, correct?"

"Yes," Cheryl answered, her natural submissive side taking over.

"Yes, what?" Lizzo questioned, slapping the redhead's ass again, with one hand while poking her other finger inside Cheryl.

"Oooooooh," Cheryl moaned, as the finger slid inside he pre-lubed asshole by Toni in the car just five minutes ago.

"Answer me, slut," Lizzo demanded, as her entire finger disappeared inside the slut's asshole.

"Yes, I'll obey any order given by any of you," Cheryl said, feeling a rush of adrenaline the moment the finger filled her asshole.

"Good slut," Lizzo said, as she kissed her neck, while she slowly fingered her ass.

Josie walked over and asked, "Do you have a thing for black girls?"

"I-I-I do find black girls sexy," Cheryl said, not sure how to answer this question without being racist.

"Mmmmmmm," Josie said, as she lifted up Cheryl's sweater. "Does your Momma think black girls are sexy?"

"I don't know," the redhead answered.

"Oh, you know," Josie said, as she cupped the nice firm white tits... unencumbered by a bra.

"She would be mortified seeing me like this," Cheryl admitted.

"Like what?" Lizzo said, as she fingered the redhead's asshole, and kissed the back of her neck.

"Being a slut for black girls," Cheryl responded with a moan as Josie sucked a nipple in her mouth. The multiple sensations of having her asshole fingered, her nipples sucked, her breasts cupped, and hot breath on her back.

"Getting her asshole fingered by a black girl," Lizzo asked.

"Yes," Cheryl moaned, as Lizzo wiggled her finger inside her asshole a little... gaping it.

"Being an anal fuck toy for black girls," Lizzo continued, as Josie moved to the other nipple.

"Yes," Cheryl mindlessly agreed, as she was overwhelmed by pleasure.

"Do you eat pussy?" Josie asked.

"Just black pussy," Cheryl clarified, as Josie's hand went to her pussy making it for erogenous zones being stimulated all at once.

"Oh, so you have a thing for dark chocolate?" Josie mused, as she slid a finger inside the moaning redhead.

"Yes," Cheryl responded, not even sure what she was agreeing to... her body on fire and her head spinning.

"Get the strap-on's Tabitha," Lizzo ordered.

"The big ones," Josie added.

"Yes, the big ones," Cheryl echoed, as she had fingers pumping in both her holes.

"You like big cock, white girl?" Lizzo asked, as she slipped a second finger in the suddenly very tight ass.

"Yesssssss," Cheryl moaned, as her asshole was stretched.

"She is a size diva," Toni interjected, speaking for the first time... having enjoyed watching her girl get the intention she deeply desired.

"Is she?" Lizzo said, as he two fingers gaped the white girl's asshole.

"Oh yeah, the bigger the better," Toni said, as she walked over and kissed her girlfriend. "Isn't that right, baby?"

"Yes, I love big fat cock in my shit hole," Cheryl wickedly said, so horny and also wanting to put on a show for the other girls. She wanted them to realize she wasn't the ice-cold prude persona she advertised at school.

"Shit, nasty," Josie said, as she slid a second finger in the white girl's hairless pussy.

"Oh yes, finger bang my holes," Cheryl moaned, as the double fucking was driving her wild.

"So, you ready to be our black-owned fuck toy?" Lizzo asked, as Tabitha returned with a handful of harnesses and cocks.

"Oh, yes," Cheryl moaned, likely agreeing to anything at the moment, but the idea of being black-owned was so hot. She had become ashamed with her family's and Riverdale's treatment of black people in the present and the past. This shame had made her more determined to right the many wrongs in history... by being a pussy munching and ass-taking slut for any black woman.

"Yes, what?" Lizzo asked, as she pumped two fingers in the tight ass.

"Yes, I want to be a black-owned fuck toy for every black girl," Cheryl answered, an orgasm already rising quickly.

"You can be the serpent's personal slave," Josie added, as she finger fucked her while also rubbing the redhead's clit.

"Yes, please make me your white slave," Cheryl agreed, moaning wildly.

"White slave," Lizzo laughed, "I love it."

"May I come, black Mistress's," Cheryl asked, a term she sometimes used when near orgasm with Toni.

"Not yet," Lizzo said, pulling her fingers out, Josie doing the same.

"Nooooooo, Cheryl whined, so close to coming.

"Does a slave decide when she gets to come?" Lizzo asked, slapping the redhead's ass hard.

"No, Mistress," Cheryl sheepishly replied.

"Knees, slave," Josie ordered, roughly pushing the redhead to the floor.

"Everyone put on a cock." Lizzo ordered. "You too, Tabitha."

"Oh, I'm fucking her too," Tabitha spoke for the first time... words not even Toni was anticipating... none of the gang having any clue of Tabitha's secret domination persona.

"Nice," Lizzo approved, as they all went to the pool table and grabbed a strap-on.

"This one is too small," Josie said, grabbing a six-inch.

"This one is too big," Toni said, grabbing a foot-long dick.

"And this one is just right," Lizzo added, grabbing the foot-long from Toni. "Plus, tonight there is no such thing as too big."

In the end, once each black girl was naked, minus their shoes, Josie grabbed an eight-inch dick that was fat as fuck, Toni a nine-inch black hammer, Tabitha a ten-inch vibrating strap-on that had a part that went inside her pussy to stimulate her at the same time and Lizzo slid the twelve-inch python around her body.

Cheryl watched the beautiful black bodies get undressed, her hand going to her fevered pussy.

"Don't touch that pussy of ours, slut," Lizzo roared, walking over and slapping the redhead across the face with her dick.

"Sorry," Chery apologized, "your black bodies are just so hot."

"Good answer," Lizzo said, "but that is black-owned pussy now."

"Yes, Mistress," Cheryl nodded, as all four pairs of legs surrounded her with their big dicks. "Oh my," she said impressed.

"Suck my dick, slut," Lizzo demanded, as she slid her twelve-inch snake in the pretty white girl's mouth.

"Mmmmmmm," Cheryl moaned, having never sucked a real cock... but had much practice sucking a few of Toni's different dicks.

"She is a natural cock sucker," Toni said, with a bit of pride. "I mean for girls with dicks."

"Well, of course," Lizzo laughed, as she watched the redhead bob, taking over half the dick in her mouth with relative ease.

"Suck mine, you dumb white bitch," Josie ordered, as Cheryl moved to the next cock.

"Yes, Mistress," Cheryl obeyed, taking cock two in her mouth... a really fat one that stretched her mouth wide.

"Yeah, suck it slut," Lizzo said.

"Yeah, we are going to gangbang your asshole all night," Tabitha said.

"Spit roast her," Josie said.

"Triple team all her holes," Toni said, that being a fantasy she had for her girlfriend.

"Make her a BBC lover for life," Tabitha added.

"That is already a guarantee," Toni said, as Cheryl moved to Tabitha's long cock.

"Oh yeah, take that dick," Tabitha said, loving watching a woman sucking her dick... almost as much as she loved fucking a white woman.

"Mmmmm," Cheryl moaned, her pussy on fire as she sucked cock after cock.

"Does she eat black pussy too?" Lizzo asked.

"Of course," Toni answered, as if that was the most ridiculous question ever. "I've trained her to be a perfect pussy pleaser."

"Only for black pussy," Cheryl reminded everyone, as she moved to Toni's big dick.

"Of course, only for black pussy," Toni smiled, as her pet began bobbing on her fourth cock.

"God, so many white sluts to use," Lizzo said.

This made Cheryl's eyes go wide.

"You don't think you're the only white slut in town, do you?" Lizzo laughed.

"She does," Josie laughed.

"Shit, girl," Lizzo said, "you're just the latest of many of your peers to service all of us."

"And mother's too," Tabitha said, already formulating a plan to add Cheryl's mother to her growing harem of Mommy's.

"Tabitha," Lizzo said, as Cheryl started round two of cock sucking.

Tabitha shrugged, "Everyone sees me as the good girl."

"But?" Lizzo asked.

"I have my own collection of white mom's to service me," Tabitha revealed.

"Oh my," Josie said, clearly surprised.

As Cheryl moved to Josie again, Josie lifted her face up and ordered, "Open your mouth."

Cheryl obeyed.

Josie then spit on her face... missing the open mouth and hitting her right on the forehead. "Oops."

She spit a second time, this time landing in the humiliated redhead's mouth.

"Swallow," Josie ordered.

Cheryl did.

"Now get back to sucking, white slave," Josie ordered, as Cheryl swallowed the spit and took the dick in her mouth. "Oh yeah, stretch that mouth wide," she said, as her fat cock filled the bitch's mouth.

"Get those dicks all nice and wet, Cheryl," Lizzo said, "that is all the lube you are getting."

"Suck it all, slave," Tabitha ordered.

"Suck it, you dumb white bitch," Josie instructed.

"Yeah, show us you are worthy to be our bimbo plaything," Lizzo continued.

"Yes, honey, how these girls you're the best white cock sucking, pussy licking, and ass-taking slave in all of Riverdale," Toni added.

"Mmmmmm," Cheryl said, before moving to Tabitha's cock she added, "Yes, Mistress's. I will be the best bimbo white fuck toy slave you have ever used."

"She is so well trained," Lizzo approved, as Cheryl took Tabitha's fat cock back in her mouth.

"Yes, I apparently have some work to do with that Veronica bitch," Josie said.

"Yeah, it seems I need to push Betty further too," Lizzo said.

Cheryl listened in wicked awe to learn her two biggest rivals were also white sluts for black pussy.

"And I need to add Cheryl's mother to my harem of mommas," Tabitha said.

"You little slut," Lizzo said.

12