Chicago Getaway

Story Info
Married woman gets picked up at hotel bar.
12.7k words
4.59
221.3k
214
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FurryDevil
FurryDevil
195 Followers

This story is about a white wife willingly having sex with a well endowed black man with her husbands full knowledge and permission. If this subject bothers you, you should probably read something else. If it is your cup of tea, feel free to let me know what you think about it...


What a week! I had spent the whole week pampering myself, going to the spa, shopping for new clothes and getting ready for a weekend getaway to Chicago. My husband had been gone all week on business and we were going to meet for our first weekend away as empty nesters. I had spent the last 18 years living the soccer mom life, so I was particularly excited to resume living for me. Our daughter had started college this fall, so we planned on completely enjoying this new phase of our lives. I was about to find out what completely enjoying myself meant.

My name is Andrea, I'm 44 years old, and my husband Joe and I live just outside Detroit. We have been married for 20 years, and have one child. I had always been a stay at home mom, never working while she was growing up. I had spent the last year at the gym, trying to get back into shape from too many years of taking care of everybody but myself and I had finally reached my goal last month, I weighed 130 pounds again! I'm 5' 5" tall, and my measurements are 34(C)-24-34. I had to spend all kinds of extra time lifting weights, trying to keep my breasts attractive, you ladies know what I mean, perky. I just hate that whenever I start losing weight, the first 5 pounds always seems to come off my breasts. The only good part of being heavier was that I had 36D's. Joe told me to just have implants, but I think they're better now than implants would have been. (He agrees with me too!) Now that I was at the perfect weight, I planned on staying in shape for good and using it to drive Joe crazy as much as possible. I figured that I could fight off the creep of middle age for a few years if I worked hard enough.

Joe had joined the gym with me too, and is also in nice shape. He had never really gotten out of shape like I did, he really just joined the gym and went to support me. He is 45, about 6'1" tall and weighs 190 pounds or so.

We have a pretty active sex life, at least when Joe is home. He travels a lot for work, but when he gets home he's all over me now that I lost all my weight. Not that he wasn't before, all over me that is. We've always enjoyed sex as much as possible.

I had made the short flight over to Chicago earlier in the day and checked into the hotel. I took a nap for a while, then got ready for the evening. I showered and got ready, planning on waiting for Joe in the cocktail lounge.

I had set out a new outfit I had bought earlier in the week, a gray silk tank top that had a kind of rattlesnake print to it and showed a little cleavage paired with a short black pleated skirt. I wasn't going to wear any hose; I still had a nice suntan from the summer so my legs looked good. I chose some low black heels that were comfortable. I'm too old for wearing those 4" fuck me heels, I'd way rather be comfortable than 2" taller. I chose a new black lace bra that I had bought to go with this top too. It was pretty thin lace because I wanted to make sure Joe could see my nipples all night, that always drives him crazy. My nipples are kind of large, and can be a problem if I get excited. I didn't think that would be a problem tonight though, Joe was the one that was going to get excited. I had already decided to go without panties, so I could show Joe the surprise I had for him. I had gotten a Brazilian while Joe was gone, my pussy was as bare as it could be.

I had spent a whole day at the spa, getting my hair done, my nails, and the bikini wax of course and I felt about as sexy as I could get. My shoulder length hair was all blonde again, all the gray was covered up, and I was very happy as I looked at my naked body in the mirror. My bare pussy was so sexy it even turned me on, I had been on fire ever since I got it waxed. I had worn a bikini to the beach all summer and the contrast between my suntan and white skin made it look like there was a spotlight shining on my pussy. I was looking forward to getting properly fucked and couldn't wait to feel Joe inside me. I looked at my butt in the mirror. It looked pretty good too, good enough to give Joe all he could handle.

I had decided to get dressed and go downstairs early and see what kind of attention I could attract. Maybe someone would buy me a drink or two I thought. I have always been a little bit of a flirt, I got a lot of free drinks back when I was single. I even earned quite a few of them, if you know what I mean.

I went downstairs about 6 and took a seat at the bar. Joe wasn't supposed to be there until about 8 so I ordered a Manhattan and looked around the bar. There were only a couple of other people there, so I got my phone out and sent my daughter a text. I answered a couple of other texts I had gotten and was just about to order another drink when the bartender brought me one.

It's from the gentleman over there, he said, pointing at a nice looking black man sitting at the end of the bar. He must have just come in I thought, I would have noticed him when I looked around earlier. I thanked him for the drink and invited him over to talk.

His name was Michael. He was from St. Louis, and was in town on business. He had finished up earlier than he expected, and now had the night free before his flight home tomorrow afternoon. He was married, 38 years old, and had 2 children. I told him I was waiting for my husband to arrive from Seattle, but would love to have somebody to talk to.

We talked for quite a while, downing a couple more drinks in the process. Michael was quite intelligent, and was fun to talk to. He was about 6' 5" tall, and was in very good shape. He was a salesman for a medical software company. He said he spent a couple of days in Chicago every month. He normally stayed out by O'Hare, but had opted to stay downtown this time. "I'm glad I did," he said, "I got to spend some time drinking with a pretty lady."

"I'm glad you did too," I told him, "I was getting pretty bored without anyone to talk to."

My eyes kept wandering down to his crotch, wondering if the stories about how big black men's cocks could be were true. I had never slept with a black man, but I had thought about it a lot. I had a black friend during college that had asked me out a few times. I had never gone, but also had always regretted it. Another friend of mine had dated him and said he was great in bed, extremely well hung and he would fuck her all night long. I thought that Mike might have caught me looking down a couple of times so I was trying to be a good girl and not look any more. I wanted to flirt with him a little, but not be a total cock tease.

Mike excused himself to use the restroom after a while. When he came back, he sat facing me on the barstool next to mine, his left leg up on the rung of the stool. I tried to be good, I really did, but after a few minutes I glanced down at his crotch again. I just about about choked on my drink when I saw his crotch this time. He must have adjusted himself a little while he was in the men's room. The outline of his cock was clearly visible now, going halfway down his left leg. As I stared at his cock, I realized that not only had I been staring too long, but my mouth was wide open in amazement. I could feel my nipples trying to poke holes in my top too; everyone in the bar would be able to see that I was excited. I looked up to see Mike grinning, I was definitely caught now. I took another gulp of my drink and tried to calm down as I blushed.

About this time, I got a text from my husband:

Whats up beautiful?-Joe

Andrea-Nothing, just waiting for you in the lounge.

Who's your friend?-Joe

I looked around the room and saw Joe sitting at a table behind us. I looked away quickly, and continued texting him:

Andrea-We've been talking. He's kind of hitting on me.

Looks like you like it from here.-Joe

Andrea-It's kinda fun. Makes me feel sexy. I got a couple of free drinks already LOL

You sure look sexy. Looks like you have him pretty excited too.-Joe

Andrea-Can you see the size of that thing!? OMG!!!

Yeah, kinda hard to miss. Looks like he wants to make sure you see it too. Ever had a big one like that?-Joe

Andrea-No way, that thing is big! You're about the biggest I've had. And the only one for 20 years.

Never done any black guys before?-Joe

Andrea-No, thought about it in college, but didn't do it.

So do you think it would be fun, fucking a big black cock like that?-Joe

Andrea-Of course I think it would be fun to try. Doesn't matter, I'm married, to you, remember?

But do ya wanna fuck him?-Joe

Andrea-WHAT? Of course I don't!

That's not how it looked when I got here. You were staring right at it. Your nipples are telling a different story too.-Joe

Andrea-I was just teasing with him, don't worry. It's not like I didn't know you were on the way.

Yeah, but if you could do it, would you want to fuck him?-Joe

Andrea-Why? Would you let me?

Maybe, but not unless you ask real nice.-Joe

Andrea-We've never talked about anything like this before. That's kind of a big step.

Don't you want to feel that big cock in you? It's not like anyone will know. Who knows if you'll ever get another chance like this?-Joe

Andrea-It would be fun to try, but I've never cheated on you.

It's not cheating if you have permission. Do you wanna fuck him or not?-Joe

Andrea-Meet me in our room, we can talk about it. 612

Joe got up and left the lounge after that.

I told Mike I had to make a phone call, and asked if he could save my seat for a few minutes. He said he had to go call home also, maybe he would see me around later. I was disappointed, and afraid I wouldn't be able to find him again. If Joe was serious, I really did want to feel his big cock in me. I told him that was too bad, I was really having fun getting to know him and looking forward to getting to know him a lot better. I leaned toward him and gave him a quick kiss, right on the lips, (I snuck my tongue in his mouth real fast too), then told him thanks for the drinks and that I had really enjoyed meeting him. As I slid off the stool I let my skirt ride up, flashing a little look at my bald pussy to him. I was in full cock tease mode now, he was standing firmly on first base and I had given him a peek of home plate. This time it was my turn to catch him looking as I saw his eyes zero in on my stuff. "Sure you can't wait for me just a little while", I asked, smiling?

"Don't worry", he chuckled, "I'll be waiting right here for you."

When I got to the elevator, Joe was just getting into the car. He had picked up his luggage from the desk. We were silent until the doors closed.

"You are so bad", I told him, "I wasn't trying to sleep with him."

"You just looked so sexy," he said. "It made me think of how sexy you would look with that black cock in you. Don't try and tell me you were thinking of anything different, sitting there staring at that big cock."

"The thought did cross my mind," I said, "especially after he adjusted his cock so I could see how big it was." I told Joe I had gotten caught looking at his crotch, then he went and adjusted it so I could see the outline.

"Are you sure it's not a pair of socks or something," he asked?

"No way," I said, "his dress slacks are so thin I can see the veins on it, I swear I can see them pulsing. It's just huge! I think he's uncircumcised too."

We got off on the 6th floor and went to our room to finish our negotiations, obviously I had already decided what I wanted to do. "So do do want to fuck him," Joe asked when we got inside?

"Would you really let me," I asked? "Do you really want someone else in my pussy?"

"Only if you promise to tell me all about it," he said, "and you have to ask me if you can."

"You wouldn't get mad at me," I asked?

"You caught me having an affair and let me get away with it," he said, "although you were pretty mad at me. I guess I owe it to you."

I had found out about him sleeping with other women while he was away before, that was why I had worked so hard getting back in shape. I was hoping to get him interested in me, not interested in me fucking someone else. "You don't owe me that," I said. "I am pretty turned on by the thought of sleeping with him, but you don't owe it to me."

"I just think it's sexy," he said, "I'm hard as a rock just thinking about it. I mean think about it, who knows how long it would take to find another cock that size? You've got one right downstairs that wants in your pussy right now and I'm telling you it's alright with me if you do it, as long as you ask me REAL NICE baby. But you had better make up your mind quick or you're going to get jumped on right here and now."

I thought about flashing Joe my bare pussy, teasing him too, but I knew I wouldn't get out of the room without getting fucked. I had already decided that he wasn't going to get his present until after somebody else had used it so I didn't. It was decided, I was going to have sex with Mike.

"Joe, would you mind if I took a little time off from my wedding vows tonight," I asked? "I have met a new friend and I want to make love with him."

"I didn't think you were going to do it," he said, "I didn't think you'd ask. Yes, you can make love with your new friend as long as you promise to come back to me afterwards."

"Thank you Joe," I said, "and you know I'll always come back to you." We hugged for a minute and he kissed me, telling me it would be alright and that I should let myself go, just have fun. It was his gift to me for all the work I had done getting into shape.

"I don't have any condoms though," I said, "you know I'm not on birth control." Joe had gotten a vasectomy years ago, so we didn't need to worry about birth control.

"There's a drug store across the street," he said, I'll go get something for you. You go back down and seal the deal with your friend."

"Now are you sure honey," I asked. "We can't take this back once I do it. Once I go out that door I'm not stopping, I'm going to get fucked."

"So you're that sure he want's it," Joe asked?

"Oh don't worry," I said, "he want's it real bad."

"We'll be fine Andrea," he said, "you have a good time. If we don't like it, we'll make it just this one time, but I promise I will never hold it against you. Just let me know what room you're in just in case you need help."

I had been trembling up 'til now, worried about what we were agreeing to do, but now a strange calm came over me. I was going to make love with my first new lover in over 20 years, and I couldn't wait to get started. Joe hugged me and told me not to worry again then smacked my butt and told me to have fun riding that big black cock. Then he left to get condoms for my new friend to use, in me. What a great husband!

I went in the bathroom to freshen up a little, then thought I'd tease Joe a little. I sent him a text:

Andrea-Make sure you get large sized condoms. He's kinda big ya know.

Don't worry babe, I've got it all covered.-Joe

I laughed at his little pun, then made my plan as I finished getting ready. I was going to be straight forward with Mike and just ask him to fuck me. I was pretty sure he would do it, and if I liked it, I would let him fuck me all night long.

I went back down to the cocktail lounge. Mike was still there. He was just finishing a call on his cellphone when I sat down.

"There you go," he said, "I'm all checked in at home. I'm all yours for the evening."

"All mine, so what can I do to you," I asked?

"Anything your little heart desires," he said. "I'm all yours."

"I'd better have another drink and think about that offer," I said. I knew I needed to stall long enough to get the condoms from Joe.

We continued talking, flirting more and more about what we both knew was going to happen, and Mike continued making sure I could see his big cock the whole time. He was getting harder and harder, and I couldn't believe how big it looked. I had never had a really big cock in me before. Joe was about 7" and at that time I thought he was kind of thick too. As I wondered what Mike would feel like in my pussy, I could feel myself getting wetter and wetter.

About this time, I got a text from Joe:

You're all set, have fun.-Joe

Andrea-How am I going to get them from you?

You can just take it in the morning.-Joe

Andrea-WTF?????!!!???

It's a morning after pill.-Joe

Andrea-NO!!! What? Are you sure? I thought you meant you were getting condoms when you said you had it all covered.

You know you hate condoms.-Joe

Andrea-I know that too, but it's normally not a stranger's cock in me.

I know you, you would take it off him anyhow. Kinda be a shame to cover up a cock like that anyways.-Joe

Andrea-It would be a shame, but what should I do when he CUMS?

I think we both already know what you were going to do when he cums. That's what the pill is for, HAVE FUN BABY, I LOVE YOU!-Joe

I put my phone down and took another long look at the lump in Mikes pants. Joe did know me pretty well, there's nothing I love more than the feeling of cum in my pussy. It had been a long time since it was anyone else but Joe's cum, but that was about to change.

"Everything OK," Mike asked?

"No," I said, "Joe got bumped off his flight. He won't be here for hours."

"That's alright," he said, "I'll keep you company for as long as you want."

"Thanks Mike, I'm glad I met you," I said. "You're great company, I've really enjoyed talking with you."

"I've enjoyed meeting you so far also," he said, "I'm looking forward to getting to know you better."

"So just how much better do you want to know me," I asked? I had decided it was time to stop flirting and go upstairs. I had the green light and it was time to fuck!

"I think you understand pretty much how well I want to know you," he said. "Do you have any interest in knowing me that well?"

"I guess this is a good time to talk about something I've been wondering about Mike," I said. I've been wanting to ask you something, but it's kind of personal. Is that OK?"

"Sure," he said, "what do you want to know?"

"So is that thing real," I asked, looking down at the outline of his cock. "Is it all you?"

"It's all me baby," he said, "all me, all black, and all yours if you want it." He was smiling now, he knew he was going to be fucking my little white pussy soon.

"Would you mind showing me what something that big feels like," I asked?

"You mean you want to touch it," he asked?

"No," I said, staring directly into his eyes. "I mean I want you to fuck me with it."

"Wow," he said, "I'm glad we got that out in the open. I just love women who know what they want and aren't afraid to say it. So do you want to meet me in my room?"

"What," I said, "are you embarrassed to walk out with me?"

"Not at all," he said, leaning over and kissing me this time. I put my arm around his neck and kissed him back, welcoming his tongue in my mouth. We finally broke our kiss and I swallowed the last sip of my drink.

Mike paid the tab, then we held hands as we walked to the elevator. Everyone in the entire bar knew that a black man had picked me up and we were going upstairs to fuck. I think knowing that, that they all thought I was a black cock slut was one of the biggest turn ons about the whole exchange. Very soon I would prove them right, I would be a black cock slut. I did mention that I like to flirt a little bit, didn't I? I didn't care what anyone here thought anyway, they didn't know me.

Once we were inside the elevator, Mike was all over me and my hands were all over his big cock. We kissed and hugged until the car got to the 6th floor, the same floor I was on, then walked hand in hand to room 637. I was relieved when I saw that, I figured with my luck he would be in the room next to mine. I wasn't ready for that yet.

FurryDevil
FurryDevil
195 Followers