Chloe and Aurora Ch. 01

Story Info
My new life.
6.2k words
4.58
15.6k
9

Part 13 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My life was busy and happy. During the day Chris, my male personae worked hard in his role in IT. I was very happy as Christopher: I enjoyed my job and the comradery of my team. Many evenings, I would return home, and change, becoming Chloe. There were times when Chris would remain including when I met with friends for dinner or drinks. The remaining times were spent with Aurora, usually as Chloe, but occasionally as Chris when we went out to restaurants. Chloe had only been out fully feminised once with Stephanie.

It was Friday evening and I had cooked at my apartment. I wore a royal blue A-line dress with a scoop neck and capped sleeves. I had matching underwear, black sheer stockings and black patent heels. I heard a knock at my door. I kicked off my heels and moved silently to the peep hole.

"Hey, it's me Aurora, let me in."

I opened the door and used the door to conceal myself.

"Please come in," I invited.

Aurora entered carrying a small suitcase and a holdall. I closed the door. I double checked the lock.

"You are looking good, girlfriend," greeted Aurora pulling me into an embrace.

Aurora looked amazing in a scarlet sheath dress, matching suit jacket and red patent Mary Jane heels.

"You look amazing as always."

"You seem shorter than normal?" she observed.

"Oh, I took my shoes off, so I could sneak to the door."

I retrieved my heels and slipped them back on. Aurora hugged me again and we shared a long kiss.

"That's much better," she said.

I had prepared a menu of cod loin cooked with white wine, tomatoes and a hint of green chilli. We ate dinner and shared a bottle of Soave, our favourite Italian white wine. We regrouped in the lounge. We found a movie and cuddled on the sofa. Life was good!

"You will make someone a beautiful and talented wife," Aurora taunted me playfully.

"That's just so cliché, just because I can cook and keep my place tidy. You will make a terrible wife. It's a good job you are good in bed."

"You are so naughty, but that's okay, I will deal with you tomorrow."

"More wine?" I asked.

"No, I'm good," replied Aurora.

"You want to dance?" I asked selecting a play list on my sound system.

"Here? Now?"

"No, I was wondering what you were doing for Christmas Eve," I replied sarcastically with a laugh.

Aurora stood and pulled me to my feet. Her hands moved to my hips and we moved closer.

"Put your hands around me," she instructed.

"You want me to strangle you?" I responded mischievously.

"Do you want me to spank you?"

"Not tonight, punish me tomorrow," I whispered kissing her.

"So what music do you dance to?"

"I like something soft and slow."

I had tuned the TV to a 24 hour music channel and set the volume low. We danced and talked for an hour or more. Neither of us was watching the clock.

"Bed time?" Aurora queried.

"I'm not really tired, you?"

"Who said anything about sleep?" she questioned with a wink.

"Oh, you want to get in my knickers again?"

"Oh yes, please."

I quickly put my phone on charge, switched off all of the electronics and all but one light. I led Aurora to Chloe's bedroom. I had changed the curtains and bed linen making it more feminine. Aurora threw her jacket on to the chair in front of the dressing table. She grabbed me and we tumbled on to the double bed. We embraced and kissed, our foreplay was unrushed, gentle and very sensual. Eventually we stood long enough to remove our clothes. We unzipped each other's dress and let them fall to the floor.

Aurora's lingerie was pale pink: lacy bra, matching panties and suspender belt with nude lace topped stockings. I kicked off my heels and then knelt to unbuckle her shoes.

"Did you buy new lingerie?" I asked.

"Yes, I did, did you?"

"Yes, I wanted to surprise you."

I wore royal blue satin bra, panties and suspender belt with black sheer silky stockings.

"You are always dressed conservatively, but also very sexy."

We removed each other's bra and panties, leaving just stockings and suspenders. Aurora nibbled and sucked my nipples, giving even more pleasure than the electric pads that Stephanie used on me. We moved back to the bed and embraced. Our stockings whispered together. Aurora rolled on top and pinned me by my wrists. I wriggled half-heartedly trying to escape.

"I want you in me, but I want to be on top," she stated.

"Okay, there is protection in the top drawer."

Aurora located a packet and quickly had my manhood encased in a condom.

"Oh, you are a big girl," she cooed stroking me with her elegant long fingers.

She parted my legs and lowered herself on top of me. I felt her guide me inside and she gently squeezed.

"Oh, that feels so good," she sighed.

Our nylons caressed and massaged our sheathed legs. Aurora sucked my nipples. We exchanged whimpers, sighs, groans and cries while exploring each other's body. Our first lovemaking was gentle, but energetic. The build-up was tremendous, Aurora was definitely dominant, and I was happy being her submissive partner. We almost peaked three times, each time she paused and delayed the moment of release. Finally we both wanted it. My entire body felt like it was tingling like electrics. Aurora's whole body repeatedly shuddered and shivered as she climaxed. My orgasm seemed to last forever as a series of pleasurable waves. We lay together side by side enjoying the warmth of each other's body. We cuddled and kissed some more.

"I will be right back," I said finally breaking free.

I visited the bathroom, disposed of my condom and had a quick wash. I removed my stockings and suspender belt and returned to the bedroom. I deposited my clothes into the washing hamper.

"I will be right back," Aurora chorused performing a tag and headed for the bathroom.

While I waited I folded back the sheet and duvet. I slipped into a short black satin chemise and matching French knickers. I lay a matching set on the bed. Aurora returned and had also shed the last of her lingerie. I admired her beautiful silhouette.

"Are these for me?" she asked.

"Yes, I thought we were sharing," I replied slipping the satin over her head.

She completed her dressing and we slid between the sheets.

"Sweet dreams, girlfriend," I whispered kissing her in the dark.

"They will be if I dream of you," she responded.

We cuddled and fell asleep.

It was already light when I opened my eyes. Aurora was missing from my bed. I slid out of bed, located my satin robe and went in search of my lover. I didn't have to look far: I located her in the kitchen.

"Good morning," I greeted.

"I am making breakfast," she explained.

She was already dressed in a tight red top, black trousers and ballet flat shoes.

"Did you sleep okay?" I ask.

"Best night's sleep for a long time. Did you have happy dreams?"

"I don't remember, but I was warm and happy. There was a beautiful and sexy lady in my bed."

She presented me with a plate: crispy bacon, fluffy eggs and a sausage.

"This looks good and I didn't hear the smoke alarm," I teased.

She stuck her tongue out at me as I took a bite.

"This is really good, you will make someone a wonderful wife," I teased.

"You proposing?" she replied with a laugh.

"I am proposing you can cook some more."

"Okay, I will. You ready for dance class?"

"Give me a few minutes to eat this delicious breakfast and then I will change. Did your dance clothes arrive?"

"Yes, they are in my case. I will change after breakfast."

We ate breakfast and drank tea.

"Ready to get dressed?" she asked.

"You just want me naked again."

"You look good naked, but not this time I want to see Chloe the graceful ballerina."

Aurora retrieved her suitcase and returned to the bedroom. I quickly dressed: lycra panties and bra, the smaller breast forms, stirrup leggings, leotard and tutu skirt: all in hot pink. Satin ballet shoes with satin ribbons. I loved these dance clothes.

Aurora dressed similarly but her outfit was lilac, except for the ballet shoes which were pink. She tied her long hair with a matching ribbon into a pony tail.

"You look really hot," I observed.

"You look cute, come here and let me tie your hair."

I acquiesced and allowed my natural blonde hair to be coerced into a pony tail and tied with a pink ribbon.

Aurora beamed at me.

"Let's dance," she suggested.

We returned to the lounge, switched on my dance DVD and we followed the instructions. The session was about thirty minutes and we concluded the exercise with the curtsy.

"That was harder than I expected, you are very graceful."

"You are pretty agile too. Come and share a shower?"

"Okay, but no sex this morning."

We showered. Aurora left me to perform my enema alone. We dressed in lingerie, tights, blouses and trousers. Aurora wore low heeled pixie boots. I wore my flat boots. Aurora insisted I leave my hair in a pony tail, but replaced the ribbon with a plain black elastic band. We visited the supermarket, ate lunch out and then returned to my apartment. I stored the chilled items in the fridge, but at the instructions of Aurora left the dry goods, jars and tins.

"Are you ready for playtime?" asked Aurora.

"Yes."

"Do you trust me?"

"Absolutely."

"Will you submit to me?"

"Yes, I submit."

"Okay, go into the bedroom, strip naked. I want you to do your make up. Call when you are ready. Oh, and from now on you are to call me Mistress."

"Yes, Mistress Aurora."

"I like the sound of that. Now off you go."

I stripped and folded the clothes. I applied my make-up. I was naked, and didn't know what Aurora had planned other than I was her submissive.

"Mistress Aurora, I am ready," I called.

She led me into the lounge where she had laid out my outfit for the day. She had acquired a French maid's uniform. I had worn similar with Stephanie, but this was a little longer in the skirt.

I submitted and allowed Aurora to dress me: black satin panties with white lace trim and bows, and then the black corset basque and my large breast forms. Aurora pulled the laces tight and tied them off. I love the feel of being tight. The seamed stockings guided and clipped in place. The black satin petticoat was followed by a short white crinoline style petticoat that stuck out from my waist. Black patent four inch Mary Jane heels. I strapped them to my feet confident that I could walk in them and they looked amazing. Finally I stepped into the black satin with white lace French maid's dress. The zip was drawn up the back. I had no chastity device, no plug or nipple pads, but I was buzzing with excitement. A wide collar made from black patent leather with white lace adornments was buckled at my neck. Matching wrist cuffs completed my restraint.

"May I have my wig please, Mistress?"

"No, I like you as a blonde today."

Aurora placed a white lace headband on my head.

"You look very sexy."

"Thank you Mistress, may I go and see in the mirror?"

"Okay, be quick."

I viewed myself in the mirror and was unable to control my erection. I found a condom and applied it to prevent making a mess in my knickers. I returned to Aurora and curtsied.

"Lovely, now go and put the groceries away and complete the washing up."

I performed the chores. Aurora inspected my work. She also inspected my stockinged legs with her hands which drove me wild.

"You can start on the laundry."

I loaded the machine with my coloured items. I reported back to my beautiful Mistress. She held my face gently in her hands and kissed me. She looked deeply into my eyes.

"Chloe, I would like to love you as a girl, but only if you want to."

"Mistress, I am not sure I understand?"

"I have a double ended dildo that I have brought with me. It goes inside me and then inside you."

"I trust you, but please be gentle with me."

I was apprehensive, but also excited.

"I will my beautiful Chloe. If you don't like anything, just tell me. We can stop at any time."

I nodded.

"Come and bend over the back of the sofa."

I took my position and watched as Aurora inserted her half. I was aroused just watching. She applied a generous amount of lube to the protrusion from her groin.

"The lube will be a little bit cold, but will soon warm," she whispered as she applied more to my hole.

My bum has become accustomed to a fair size plug, and have reached orgasm from the vibrations, but I was about to be pegged for the first time. Her prosthetic cock slid into my bum slowly and gently in small stages until I was impaled on the full length. It felt nice and full. The intruder withdrew and then returned. It touched my p spot and I was in heaven.

"Oh, yes, Mistress, please," I insisted.

Aurora slowly pushed into me and then almost withdrew before returning.

"You, okay my beautiful little slave girl?" whispered Aurora.

"Yes, Mistress, please, more, faster, harder," I pleaded gasping for air.

She slowly increased the speed of the thrusts. She then varied the depth of penetration and frequency keeping me almost at the point of climax, but just not quite enough. I was breathing hard. I surrendered completely to her. Our moans joined together as she thrust into me. I heard her cry something in Romanian as she reached her climax. Her cry of joy and pleasure triggered something in me and I too climaxed. Aurora withdrew her prosthetic. I immediately felt that something was missing.

"Will you do that to me again?" I asked breathlessly.

"So you liked it?"

I smiled and nodded.

"I have never experienced anything like it," I admitted.

"I will be right back," she said visiting the bathroom.

Aurora returned.

"Please, Mistress, may I go to the bathroom?"

"Yes, be quick and then you had best get back to work."

The afternoon was a series of household chores, providing oral services to my Mistress and being penetrated. I liked the submission of being bent over the sofa and being penetrated, but the third time Aurora took me back to the bedroom and made love to me on the bed. She pushed me into the missionary position and then went between my thighs. She stroked my legs as she pushed into me. We lost track of time.

"Time to change, my cute little slave," decided Aurora.

I removed the maid uniform and the short crinoline petticoat. It was replaced with a navy sheath dress with capped sleeves.

"Thank you for this afternoon, may be next week I can clean your place."

"I would like that, I just realised I haven't punished you."

"That wasn't my punishment?" I asked.

"No that was playtime."

Aurora located her holdall and retrieved a leather paddle.

"Come and lay across my lap, I want to spank your naughty sexy little bottom."

I submitted and took my place. The skirt of my dress was raised. I had a complex relationship with punishment: it wasn't about pain but the act of submission.

"How many do you need?"

"I have been good, so only five?" I tested.

"Oh, I think a lot more than five, my naughty, naughty girlfriend."

"Ten?"

"I think twenty and I want you to count and thank me for each one," instructed my Mistress.

"Yes, Mistress," I acquiesced.

Aurora had never been this dominant before and had never punished me, but I liked it. I took my punishment and counted as instructed. The twenty strikes were gentle, playful and not with much force. As I have said it was more about submission than pain. My bum was pink and warm.

"Twenty, Mistress," I panted breathlessly.

"You are such a lovely girl."

"May I please you, Mistress?" I asked.

"You want to have sex with me?"

"I want to please you orally."

"You want to suck my cock?" she asked kicking off her shoes and removing her trousers.

"No, not the cock."

I knelt between her legs and gently pulled her knickers to one side. I positioned my head in the gap between her body and the underwear. I nibbled and teased her for a long time.

"Please finish me," she begged.

Aurora finally orgasmed loudly.

"You are very good to me," she stated tidying her knickers.

"I love you," I stated.

"What? What did you say?" she asked gently.

"I love you," I repeated.

"I love you too," Aurora replied kissing me.

We kissed for a long time.

"Are you planning on running around half naked?" I asked.

"Are you complaining?"

"No, I love seeing your body."

"Pervert!" she replied with a giggle.

"Takes one to know one," I countered.

We cooked dinner and had a lazy evening, before retiring to sleep.

I woke early and leaving Aurora to sleep showered and completed my enema. I dressed in white lingerie and nude tights, long sleeved apricot blouse and black skirt. I wore ballet flats to keep quiet. I prepared breakfast: chorizo, fried potatoes and scrambled eggs burrito. I brewed a pot of java coffee.

"My lovely housewife is cooking again. The wonderful aromas woke me," greeted Aurora.

"Good morning," I greeted returning her embrace and then kissing her.

"What time do you need to go?"

"I said I would be there for eleven. I will be back by seven."

"Will you be hungry?"

"You want me to eat you again?" I asked unable to hide my grin.

"No, well, yes, but I meant shall I cook something?"

"That would be amazing."

"Chinese?" she teased.

"You doing stir fry?"

"Might be tricky, how about spicy chicken bake and rice?"

"Sounds interesting," I agreed.

"Do you know what you are doing today?"

"Nope, just that I am a schoolgirl and helping a new person. Please don't be jealous, I won't be kissing her."

"Mind you don't or you won't be having any more kisses from me!"

We ate breakfast, drank the coffee and enjoyed each other's company. All too quickly it was time to leave. I changed my skirt for trousers and zipped my flat boots.

"See you for dinner at your place?"

"Yes, Café Aurora will be open."

We shared a long kiss.

"See you soon," we said in unison.

The journey to Stephanie's house was uneventful and passed quickly as I reflected on the activities of yesterday. I arrived at my destination.

"Hello Chloe," greeted Stephanie at the door to her domain.

I stepped inside and she quickly closed the door. Stephanie was dressed in a sky blue blouse, navy skirt and jacket with black patent heels.

"It's so good to see you," she said.

"It's good to be here. You look good as always. Is the other girl here yet?"

"Yes, she is in the schoolroom."

"You left her by herself?"

"It's okay, she requested to be left alone to write her story."

"She is already dressed?"

"Yes. Go to the pink room and change. Be quick! I will return to the school room. Knock when you are ready."

I entered the pink room and stripped. I found the uniform on the bed. I locked my penis into the chastity device and inserted the butt plug. The usual white satin panties slipped effortlessly into place, I added the nipple pads and secured the smaller breast forms and bra. I guided white tights up my legs. The petticoat, pale blue blouse, navy pleated skirt, cardigan and black patent Mary Jane shoes completed my dressing. I applied a small amount of make-up to reveal Chloe and hide Chris. I located my favourite brunette wig and admired myself in the mirror.

I was about to reveal myself to a stranger while dressed as a girl. I was excited and nervous. I was very aware of both the cage and plug. I walked slowly to the schoolroom and knocked.

"Come!"

I opened the door and entered.

"You are late!" snapped Stephanie.

"I'm sorry, I just..."

"Take your seat and save the excuses."

"Yes, Miss, sorry Miss," I stammered realising that the roleplay had already begun.

I took my seat next to my classmate.

"Chloe, here is your assignment, open your exercise book and begin," instructed Mistress placing a sheet of paper on my desk.

I read my assignment- I was to write an account of what I would wear for a school graduation party. I began my detailed description of underwear, shoes and the dress of my dreams.

12