Chocolate Attraction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once we broke the most passionate kiss I have ever experienced, he lifted me higher and licked a trail across my right breast with his tongue. He drew my taut nipple into his mouth and sucked on my pink pearl. My nipples have never been so stimulated than they were at that exact moment.

He took a breather and whispered, "I'm a breast man!"

"I'm glad you like baby, are D cups enough for you?" I cupped them in my hands offering them to him.

He grinned this sexy little smile and let me back down. "Can you get my back for me?"

I was disillusioned by his actions. What happened to the breast sucking?

I soaped his back up for him. His body was more than admirable. I tried to recall the last time I had seen such a magnificent specimen of a man and quickly deduced that I probably never had. Even though only moments passed it seemed that he wouldn't turn around any time soon. I reached in front of him and began to caress his stiff dick.

This time he moaned, as I worked my hand up and down his thick shaft. I pressed my body against his and peeked around him to see the erotic sight of my pale hand stroking his chocolate cock. The contrast in color, the hot throbbing manhood in my hand did something to me. I do not know if it was just holding his powerful sex or the fact that I was finally letting go of the inhibitions that came from being reared by my bourgeois parents, but I was suddenly motivated at that point. Motivated to indulge in the most passionate sex of a lifetime.

He turned around to face me and buried his tongue into my mouth again. His kisses were sweet and powerful. I caressed his chest and placed small kisses all over him as I got down on my knees in the shower. My hair was doused with water from one of the multiple showerheads. I didn't care. I unquestionably would not be returning to work that day. I've never had the craving to suck a man's dick before. Even with Trevor who I had been with for a year, I might have sucked his six times during our time together. But the mere thought of taking this magnificent black cock into my mouth made me shiver. I gazed at his king-size Snicker bar, surveying every chocolately inch and every pulsating vein.

"You look scrumptious," I told him.

"Well, don't let me stop you from partaking in your pleasure." He grinned, and thought it seemed impossible, his dick became even harder inside my hand.

I my tongue reached out and sampled his essence. "Umm, that is delicious!" I said with great satisfaction.

Before he could retort, I took him deep, and he pressed his hands against the glass tile to keep his balance. The water made it easier to slide him in and out, and I kept taking in more and more. I relaxed my throat fighting the sensation to gag on his dick. I used my two fingers and my thumb to guide his cock deeper so I could get him all the way down my throat while free hand caressed his heavy balls.

He began to tremble, and I sensed that he was about to explode, so I released him from my mouth and started licking up and down the shaft like a lollipop. He was still a stranger, and I was not yet ready to let him cum in my mouth no matter how much I yearned to taste it. I finished him off with a few seconds of two handed stroking. He exploded on my chest with the thickest most powerful stream, glazing my breasts with his cream. I continued to milk his cock as I massaged his essence all over my breasts.

"Damn, woman! I knew you were something from the moment I first saw you."

I did not comment. I stood up and leaned back against the tile, opened legs and my juicy lips with my fingers and began to touch my sex in a slow circular motion. Masturbating in front of a man for the first time.

"Your turn," I lifted my eyes from my own sex and began staring deeply into his deep brown eyes.

He did not hesitate to get on his knees, and placed my thigh over his right shoulder. My thigh wrapped around his body tightly like a silk white ribbon around an ebony gift box. He buried his tongue in my pussy. I threw my head back into the stream of steaming water, raising my arms to steady my trembling body.

My pussy had been an entrée a few times, but never fine dining experience. Not until that day. He ate me slowly; savoring each lick, pleasing my cunt in away that it had never been pleased. He even licked and tongued my ass, a feeling I soon discovered I exceptionally enjoyed. I came violently all over his face and tongue. Twice!

We giggled as we leaped from the shower, fighting over the same towel. I finally yielded the towel to him and ran into his bedroom, burying myself under his plush cranberry comforter.

He jumped into the bed beside me. "Let me have some of that."

"You have the towel." I leaned over and kissed his smooth dark shoulder. "And you can have me, too, if you want."

"Oh, I think you know I want you."

He smoothly moved on top of me and started kissing my lips. "There is one condition," I said, whispering in between his kisses.

He looked into my eyes. "What's the condition?"

"You have to wear a condom."

He got up and retrieved a condom and returned to the bed. I sat on the edge of the bed, opened it, put it in my mouth, and secured it on his exquisite dick. He was impressed with me, and so was I. My girlfriend had told me how she did it on her boyfriend and I scoffed with disdain when she told me. I owe her an apology and a thank you for such a sexy move.

I threw him down on the bed and straddled him. "I want to be on top," I said.

"Whatever pleases you," he said.

I leaned down and gave him a kiss. "Just what I wanted to hear."

I rubbed his swollen head between my luscious folds and then guided his dick into me. It filled me up, and I had to pause a moment breathing in deeply to get use to the size of his sex. Then I started moving slowly as he palmed my alabaster breasts and squeezed awaking my nipples. I lowered them to him so he could partake and got into an erotic rhythm.

After that, we did not speak another word for an hour. Not while I was riding him. Not while he took me from behind and pulled me back deeper onto him by grabbing my hair. Not while we pleased each other orally again, this time swallowing his mouth-watering essence. Not while I dipped my fingers into myself and let him suck my velvety pussy juice off them. Not while I slowly guided his dick into my ass realizing a naughty new pleasure zone. We just immersed ourselves in the fervent experience.

He fucked deep, and fucked me to sleep. By the time I awoke, I could see the sun setting from his bedroom window. I glanced at the clock by the bed saw that it was after seven. I felt behind me, where he should have been, and found emptiness.

I got up from the bed, wrapped a sheet around me, and walked out into the living room. His hand was buried in my purse.

"What are you doing in my purse?" I questioned him sharply.

He turned around, startled. "Nothing."

I stomped across the room and grabbed it from him.

He laughed uncomfortably. "Do you honestly think I would try to take something from you after what just happened between us? Is it because I'm black that you don't trust me? I really thought you was better than that."

"No, god no," I stammered.

I dropped my eyes to the floor and set my purse down. I felt ashamed because I did think he was trying to steel something from him and I hated myself for judging him no matter what color he was.

"Go ahead," he insisted, picking my purse back up and shoving it at me. "Check and make sure nothing's missing."

I set it back down and caressed his cheek. "I apologize for sounding accusatory. I'm just not used to all of this."

He pulled away from me and plopped down on the sofa. "I'm sorry to hear that. I was hoping you would be totally relaxed with me."

"I am. I mean, it was great. You were wonderful."

"Wonderful enough to see you again? To see you on a regular basis?"

There it was, the dreaded question that I wasn't sure how to answer at that moment.

"I can't," I replied, deciding honesty was best. "You and I, I don't know. I just don't think my family would understand."

"So your family would be ashamed of you seeing a black man? Is it your family that you're going to be sleeping next to at night? Can they make you feel the way I feel?"

"I sat down beside him and pondered on that. "Good questions." I really wasn't sure if my family would look down on me if I were with a black man. Maybe it was all in my head.

He took the sheet off me and teased my nipples. "Tell me your name."

"What's in a name?" I pouted.

"My name is James."

Part of me wanted to tell him my name, my history, my goals, my desires. The other part, the sensible part, told me to just seize the moment. So, I did. I seized the moment, and I seized his semi hard cock, taking it into my hand and rubbing the chocolate shaft to prepare it for round two.

"Let's do it again. Please James." I lowered my head to his dick licked it tasting our mixed juices and paused. "Maybe this time I'll tie you up."

I did tell James my name after I tied him up that night. I found out that he had placed his number in my purse that night. I guess he sensed that I would not be a woman to take chances, but I did. I saw him again the Friday after. He met me in my office after hours with roses in hand. He stripped me down naked from behind, bent me over Salina's desk, ate me out from behind and then fucked me magnificently.

I turned over a new leaf and took more chances throughout my life. The chances I took in my career really paid off. By the end of the year I received a huge bonus, doubling last year's. The chance I took introducing James to my family went off with out a hitch. They have welcomed him with open arms, including my mother, who I was the most worried about. The sexual chances I took with James gave me orgasmic pleasures beyond my wildest imagination. Now I'm about to take another leap of faith with James by accepting his proposal in marriage. I can't believe all of this started from a serious chocolate attraction.

12