Chris Hemsworth: Sex God

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

God that hair... she got her hands into it again and moaned with the sensuous pleasure of it. Good hair was such an incredible turn on. If he had any doubts about whether or not she wanted to jump his bones, he certainly didn't any more... and speaking of that particular bone, it was digging into her thigh and sweet thundering Thor, he really was well built everywhere. Nice to know that he wasn't immune to her either. She might not be a model, but she liked to think that she was pretty attractive in her own curvy and natural way.

He kissed wonderfully. Passionately. And she responded wholeheartedly, letting herself indulge in getting her hands all over his gorgeous upper body. The more she squirmed around on top of him, trying to get in a more comfortable position, the tighter his arms held her - and she had to admit that excited her. Angel had always been involved in sports and there had been many times when she'd taken down a confident guy in an arm wrestling match. There'd be none of that going on, not with Chris' impressive bicep size. Having a guy that could restrain her with just his hands was hot, hot, hot.

"You move too much," he complained, half-laughing as he pulled away from the kiss. Angel's lips felt swollen, both her mouth and her pussy lips, as she giggled.

"Oh, I'm sorry," she teased him. "I seem to be sitting on something very large and uncomfortable." That got another laugh out of him, and also a flash of pride. Heck, did he not know that he had an impressive size? Most guys liked to brag about that whether they did or not.

"Well then let's get more comfortable." His voice was low and growly and it made her freaking melt right into him. Which made it even easier for him to lift her up in his arms, one under her knees and the other around her back, as he headed for the bedroom.

SWOON.

Like, seriously? Angel felt like she was losing complete control of the situation and herself. She wasn't the type of girl to actually swoon. Ever. So she put her arms around his neck (Jesus, he really was all muscle) and pulled herself up to a point where she could lay her lips against his warm skin, sucking on it slightly. And then she bit him.

The low groan he gave went straight between her legs and he tossed her on the bed, crawling up towards in her a predatory way that made her scramble backwards, her heart beating madly with excitement and lust. He was just so damn big, practically looming over her even though he was on all fours. Angel licked her lips, which were suddenly very, very dry as she stared into the intent blue eyes.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" he asked gently.

Angel laughed. "I'd say I'm not that kind of girl, but the truth is... yes. You're single, I'm single, and sometimes life hands you something exciting and wonderful and you just have to grab it in both hands."

The smile on his face broadened as he crawled up towards her more, letting all of his weight rest on one hand as his other slid under the hem of her t-shirt.

"Is this something wonderful and exciting?"

"Fuck yes."

Her sudden crassness made him laugh again, and Angel propped herself up on both elbows, tilting her lips up for a kiss. When their mouths connected she was suddenly aware of his body heat, scorching hot and all along her body above her. The hand under her shirt quested upwards, over the soft curves of her belly and up to cup her breast. Angel lifted one of her arms, wrapping it around his neck and trying to pull him down on top of her.

There wasn't even the slightest hint of movement. He was too damn big for her to force into position. God that was hot. Instead she whimpered as he very slowly fit his large hand into her bra, fingers sliding past and teasing her nipples, which hardened at his touch. Fine. Two could play at that game.

Letting herself drop back onto the bed, Angel pulled away from his kiss while simultaneously reaching up with her right leg, letting her bare foot run along his calf. With a wicked look in her eye, she reached up with both hands, one coming to rest so that her fingers could tease at his nipple, and the other splayed across his stomach - Holy six-pack Batman! - rubbing slow circles so that her fingers could tease the waistband of his jeans.

Instinctively, as she knew he would, he followed her down with his body, trying to reestablish the kiss. Of course, that meant that their lower bodies connected too, and Angel gasped with the weight of him... huge... hard... her legs spread automatically. Biology and her pussy demanded it.

Just before their lips reconnected, her face tilting up to receive it, Chris pushed her shirt up and over her head instead, surprising Angel and making her laugh. His eyes traveled appreciatively over her breasts, 34DD, cupped in a purple bra with lavender lace trim. She took in a breath, swelling them deliberately. While she wasn't a big fan of her stomach, she knew that her breasts were one of her better assets. Third, in fact, after her legs and her butt.

Strong fingers stroked down the jiggly flesh that was revealed over the top of the bra, tracing along the lacy line of lavender, and Angel sucked in a breath.

"Turn about's fair play," she told him as she started to roll his shirt up. Was it possible to orgasm just looking at a man's body? Cuz right now that's what it felt like her body was doing, clenching and creaming itself over the incredibly sexy expanse of flesh that was now visible. Hard lines, soft flesh that became steel when it flexed... she traced her fingers around his muscles, fascinated. The sexy V that disappeared into his jeans was just... lickable.

Angel pushed against his shoulder, wanting to turn him over... yeah that so wasn't working. Impishly she looked up at him grinning.

"I don't suppose you'd let me on top."

"I thought you didn't like to be on top," he teased, grinning down at her. The blush that spread across her cheeks and the way she looked away from him was just too darn cute. Did she really think he hadn't read the story?

"I like to explore."

"I like you under me."

Yeah that turned her on. The shiver of lust that went through her at his words actually curled her toes. In fact her entire body curled, arching up to try and press against him. Chris grabbed her wrists this time, pressing them down on either side of her head as he began to kiss down her neck, over her collarbone and chest, his fingers flexing as she shuddered, involuntarily pushing back against him. Tendrils of hair that she was dying to touch brushed her skin, over her chest as his lips moved. By the time he slid his tongue just under the cup of her breast she was humping her hips against the strong thigh that had wedged itself against her jean covered pussy lips.

God... she was feeling completely wanton. Totally hot. And living out her fantasy. Life was too good to her sometimes. Sure, it was only for one night, but what a memory to cherish for the rest of her life.

Angel mewled and leaned her head forward as he teased her breasts. Her nipples felt so swollen, rubbing against the slightly stiffened fabric of her bra. Catching his ear between her lips, she bit down gently and sucked. The small gasp she heard and the tremor that shuddered through his body told her how much he liked that.

"Fuck," he growled. And let go of her wrists, so that he could unbutton her jeans. All things considered... Angel let her wrists stay where they were. There was something hot about staying in position and watching Chris Hemsworth take off her jeans, struggling just like any other man with the tight fit of women's jeans. Angel's ass had been compared to J-Lo's more than once by her friends, she had a total bubble but and it was always fun to watch guys try and pull tight fitting pants off of her. Seeing Chris do it was just lust inspiring. The look in his eyes as her long, slim, muscular legs were bared to him. Her legs were the last place she ever gained weight and the first place she'd lost it. More than once she'd been told she had perfect ankles.

Chris fitted one of those hands around her bare right ankle, easily encompassing it, before lifting it in the air, tilting his head to let his tongue flick out and lick her calf, staring her dead in the eyes with that smoldering blue gaze of his. Fuck. Angel bit her lip to keep from moaning. His gaze suddenly dropped to her panties.

Purple. And trimmed with lavender lace.

He raised an inquiring eyebrow and Angel grinned at him. "I always match. It's a thing for me. I don't buy underwear unless I have a matching bra or am buying a matching bra. Don't judge, you know it's cute."

Unsurprisingly, all he could do was chuckle again at her. Then he kissed the inside of her knee and Angel gasped. Her knees were sensitive. Always had been. Weirdest freaking erogenous zone in the world. Inching forward on his own knees, not looking away from her once, Angel could tell that Chris was studying her reaction as his finger tips touched the center of her knee and then very carefully and slowly spread out. The shiver went straight through her.

"Fuck," she moaned, and then pulled her leg off his shoulder before he could do it again. Immediately she was up on her knees, fingers tugging his buttonhole over the button of his jeans. "You have no idea what that does to me."

"I think I get the picture," he said. And then he kissed her again, cradling her face in his hands, pulling the pony tail holder from her hair and running his fingers through her curls. It was passionate, heavenly, and almost successful at distracting her from what she was trying to do. The huge bulge at the front of his pants didn't make her job any easier, the waist band of his pants was very tight against his skin and getting them unbuttoned was hard work. So worth it.

Someone wasn't wearing any underwear.

She gasped at the feeling of flesh on flesh as her hand dipped inside of his pants. Hot, huge, throbbing... pretty much any cliché description that she could come up with in her head, that was Chris Hemsworth. And he was in her hand. Angel moaned against his lips as she wrapped her fingers around him. Fuck... that was going to be a tight fit. Intimately aware of her body, she knew very well what was too big for her and he was just verging on it.

Oh well. No pain, no gain. And she had a feeling he'd be worth it.

Now she was the one struggling to get his pants off. And it wasn't easy. Infuriating, actually, would be the word once he started chuckling at her. As much as she loved that chuckle, she wasn't a fan of it at the moment. His thighs were just way too freaking big to be believed.

"Would you like some help with that?" he murmured in her ear, the air blowing across her neck and into her hair, making her shiver.

Angel fell back onto the bed, giving up with a huff. Blinking up at him she smiled demurely. "Yes please."

Oh. Wow. This was better than Magic Mike's. Chris Hemsworth standing over her - on the bed no less - and giving her the full freaking view while he stripped off his pants. No hair on his chest, some on his legs, and just a little bit of a happy trail leading down to a very nicely trimmed frame for a very large dick.

It took less than 2 seconds for Angel to get back on her knees with her hand back on his cock. Looking straight up at him, she pursed her lips at the head, her hand firmly wrapped around the base, and flicked out her tongue against his pee hole.

"Tease," he accused her.

Instead of responding, Angel stuck out her tongue and traced the based of the thick mushroom head with it, squeezing her fingers and pumping very slightly around his base. Chris' hips jerked and he moaned. Freaking amazing how much power being on her knees could give a girl. Angel began licking up and down his shaft, spending most of her time licking around the sensitive head and the soft velvety underside where his urethra was, one hand gently squeezing the base of his shaft while the other played with his balls. Multi-tasking really had always been one of her strong suits.

The man turned to putty in her hands, especially when she put her lips at the end of his cock and literally began to suck it into her mouth. Slow, steady suction as he entered her mouth, her lips and jaw opening for him very slowly as his cock pushed in. Shooting little glances upwards, Angel could see the muscle in his jaw clench at the sensation. It was one of her favorite little tricks. Sliding off slightly, she released the suction and his body relaxed for a moment, until she started sucking him back in.

"Holy shit," he said, groaning as she began to bob her head back and forth, taking in as much of him as she could. It had been awhile, and Angel had never tried to deep throat anyone as big as him, but she could get a fair amount of his cock in her and even get his head into the entrance to her throat before her body rippled and tried to heave. Because she controlled it, the clenching of her throat muscles actually felt pretty spectacular to him.

The entire time, her tongue was lashing against the underside of his cock, her fingers gently tugging on his balls, one of them sneaking up to rub against that sweet spot between his balls and his anus, making little circles in the hair there. Angel loved watching a powerful man lose it when she gave him head. Feeling his hands running through her hair, seeing the look in his eyes when he watched her swallow him. Vulnerable and yet so excited.

Looking back at him, Angel increased the suction, getting as much meat into her mouth as she could, and then she hummed low in her throat. The vibrations made his body clench and thrust forward.

"Keep that up and I'm going to cum," he said, eyes glinting down at her in appreciation.

Angel pulled her mouth off of him and used her hand, sliding it up and down over the wet, shiny length of cock. "Isn't that the point?"

"Not yet."

She found herself pushed back on the bed with a big, hard man on top of her. Damn he was heavy, but in that wonderfully comforting way that made her want to just hug him and keep him on top of her all day.

"Am I crushing you?"

"Not at all." Angel giggled and wriggled her hips temptingly, her spread legs meaning that her wetness rubbed against the tip of his erection.

"Tease," he growled again, undoing her bra clasp and leaning back so that he could slide it off of her arms. Then he was down, both hands filled with breast flesh, his lips wrapped around a nipple. Angel groaned and humped her hips, arching her back as he nibbled gently, sucking the tender bud into his mouth. Running her hands through his hair, over and over again, she tugged gently and he growled at her. That made her giggle again, but he seemed to like it.

She was about to catch his earlobe in her mouth again and bite it when two fingers slide past her panties and stroked down the center of her pussy, rubbing against her wetness. Angel's head dropped back and she moaned with pleasure as he stroked her, the large digits finding her eager hole and pushing in. Fuck... even his fingers were big. Wide. Spreading her open. Her body convulsed as he thumbed her clit.

Kissing down her stomach, his other hand traveled down her leg to her knee, and when he did the fingertip spread her body practically levitated. Angel's body convulsed, her pussy squeezing down as the heat shuddered through her, shocking in its intensity.

"FUCK," she said, gasping for air. Chris looked up from her stomach, a bemused expression on her face.

"That's really a sensitive spot isn't it?"

Angel threw up her hands, slightly embarrassed. "Yes, I know, it's weird. I can't help it."

"I like weird," he said, and he did it again with matching results. "I might have to do this while I'm inside you, you react so nicely."

The only answer he got back was a moan, and he chuckled again as he peeled her underwear off, baring her completely shaved pussy to him. Angel spread her legs, knowing that it would part her pussy lips and show him how wet she was. He swore under his breath and tossed her panties to the side, not even looking at where he was throwing them. Two strong hands slid up the insides of her legs, making her shiver, as he spread her thighs apart even wider, controlling her movements.

His tongue slid up the center of her pussy. Normally Angel wasn't turned on by watching a guy eat her out, normally she closed her eyes and just enjoyed the sensation. Not this time. Fucking gorgeous man, his blue eyes watching her every movement, every gasp and shift of her body, long strands of blonde hair swaying against her inner thighs, and Angel moaned. The way his body was curved, keeping his long figure on the bed, meant that she could see his ass sticking up a little bit behind him. And it was a damn fine ass.

Angel bit her lip, letting her head fall back as the sensations washed over her. Her thigh muscles tightened and tried to close around him, but his hands kept her from being able to move. So hot. She reached down and began to twist the strands of his hair around her fingers, tugging slightly, enjoying the softness of his hair against her hands and body.

"Oh... oh god...." she said, her hips lifting as he sucked her clit into his mouth, her thighs quivering with effort as he held her open, forcing her to feel everything that he was giving her. Angel thrashed her head back and forth, the sensations wonderfully intense, her body coiling with heat and need.

The orgasm shivered through her as her back arched upwards, her hands gripping his hair tightly. As she undulated for him, passionate cries ringing through the room, Chris kept sucking hard on her, keeping her thighs open even though her body fought him. She screamed his name and his cock bounced against the bed beneath him. Damn she was noisy. And how hot was that?

When Chris' mouth lifted from her body, their eyes caught again, the hot connection flaring between them. Angel tugged on his hair, pulling him up towards her. Oral orgasms were nothing to be sneered at, but she wanted him inside of her. She was panting for it. As soon as he got close enough she lunged upwards, kissing him hard and tasting herself on his lips. It wasn't her favorite taste, but the kiss was well worth it, as he responded by wrapping his arm securely beneath her, sliding it down so the small of her back so that she was arched beneath him. Between her legs something hard and thick rubbed at her sensitive pussy lips, teasing them.

"Oh please..." she moaned as he started kissing down her neck again. Her legs wrapped around him, trying to pull him into her... not that it had any effect on his muscular body at all, but she couldn't help herself. Nails dug into his shoulders as she twisted, wriggling, trying to get them in position. If she hadn't been so hot, so sexy with her desire, Chris might have laughed at her again, but mostly he was just turned on by how much she wanted him. Apparently one screaming orgasm was just an appetizer. That was fine by him, he couldn't wait to hear his name on her lips again.

"Oh god... Chris... slowly..." she shivered, her body suddenly going motionless as he started to push in. Fuck she was tight... no wonder she'd frozen.

Angel groaned as her muscles stretched wide, releasing his body with her legs and spreading them to help accommodate the girth of the cock that was pushing its way inside of her. Fortunately she was soaking wet... even more so because she felt so small and helpless underneath him, feeling him forcing his way inside of her tightness. She shivered and moaned as he began to make small thrusting motions, opening her up a little further with each thrust.

Her hips began to move up to meet him, the ache inside of her partly from her desire and partly from the strain of her muscles as they spread wide and deep for him. Biting her lip, she didn't make another complaint as he slowly bottomed out, luxuriating in the feeling of complete fullness, the spaces that had opened up for him. For a moment he held himself fully inside of her, both of them panting with the exertion that just getting him situated had needed, experiencing the sensation of her tight pussy gripping him, squeezing him, like an incredibly pleasurable vise.