Chrissy the Slut Ch. 05

Story Info
The continuing adventures of a slut.
4.2k words
4.7
21.5k
6
0

Part 5 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/06/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For those that commented so nicely on my previous Prequel about Chrissy Thank You.

This is the beginning of the story I wrote first. It is quite a long tale and will be slow to edit and tidy but be patient it will come. I hope you will enjoy the story; some chapters are better than others but I hope you will like them all to a degree.

As with my other story's this is set in a fictional world where there are no nasty diseases and no unwanted pregnancy. All Characters are completely fictional and over the age of consent.

I am a total amateur at this and write purely for my own pleasure, I know that my Grammar is not great and there will be mistakes, if that's a problem for you read no further I could use someone to edit these tales but why waste someone else's time.

I welcome comments as long as they are constructive, if you want to leave abusive messages about something offered to you for no charge then also feel free I won't hold it against you, after all the world would be dull without morons to brighten the day.

If my story is so dull to you that you would rather count misplaced comers and wayward punctuation, then why did you bother reading the whole thing just click the little cross and find something better written.

*****

I made a picnic while I waited for Chrissy to wake up; I packed food and drink and also hid the thick candle that she had picked up when we were shopping along with the tub of Vaseline in the bottom of the bag. Deciding on what bikini to give her was difficult so I had decided to let her choose. Keen to start the day earlier than last time I took a coffee in and gently woke her.

Once she was up and showered I gave her the 3 bikini bottoms along with the fishnet beach cover when I saw her in the wrap I realised that I may have been a bit ambitious again, the wrap was non-existent or might as well be as it did nothing to cover her. She had the tiny thong bikini bottom on and no bikini top. I had thought she might have worn her own bikini top I guess by now I should have known better.

I shouldered the picnic bag and we headed for the car. As we left the building we had to wait for a car to pass before crossing the road, the driver clearly wanted to watch the mostly naked girl more than look where he was going he didn't hit anything but it was very close. Once we were in my car I put down the roof and set out for a drive up the coast. I had decided to head for a sand dune beach at Camber near Rye.

The drive to the beach was pleasant I looked over at the almost naked woman beside me now and again and enjoyed the sun. For a little bit of fun, I pulled into a garage stopping as far from the shop as I could. I gave Chrissy some money and asked her to get some cold drinks from the forecourt shop, there were a couple of builders vans and several cars at the fuel pumps. As Chrissy walked across the forecourt I couldn't stop watching her arse as she wiggled across towards the shop, two of the builders then broke my view as they followed her into the shop, she was in the line to pay I could see her from where I sat the men in the queue behind her were looking intently at her bottom. After a short wait she got to the front of the queue, paid and headed back outside chatting with the two builders who were plainly checking her out. When they headed towards their van she continued over to me and got back in the car, she waved at the builders as we passed and continued towards the beach.

Once we got to Camber I paid for the parking grabbed the picnic and we headed off into the dunes to find somewhere to set up for the day. We walked for a while looking for the right spot, I wanted somewhere that had the right audience. After ten minutes we saw a sheltered area a large dip surrounded by raised dunes all around. There was a group of four guys in their twenties laying down in the hollow with a BBQ on the go and a cooler of beers next to them, they had a radio playing music and were joking around obviously good friends having a fun day at the beach.

We decided where the best spot would be and then laid on the top of the slope where we could look over towards the beach and sea but also be mainly hidden from view except for the guys in the hollow below us who could clearly see us. I say us but it was Chrissy they were clearly seeing at the moment; they were nice enough to be fairly subtle but they were all checking out Chrissy from behind their shades.

I put down the large beach towels one for each of us and we sat down next to each other, Chrissy pulled her cover off and sat topless the guys below pretending that the sun had moved rearranged their towels and were now all sat across from us side by side facing our way. Chrissy passed me the sun cream and lay back smiling she had her feet apart a little and her knees raised, as I looked down I could see that the tiny bikini she now had her Pussy on show in the gap made by the cut out section. I covered her in sun cream giving special attention to her tits and pussy, the guys had enjoyed the brief display and were making some adjustments to their swimming shorts.

I poured some wine from the picnic hamper for Chrissy and had a cold water myself, as I watched the guys from behind my sun glasses, they got up moved apart from each other and started to throw a Frisbee to each other. Chrissy was sat up now sipping her wine and watching the game, one throw was too high and landed at Chrissy's feet, she picked it up and held it out, one of the guys trotted up the sand dune took the red plastic disc with a big smile said "ta love" while never taking his eyes off her bared pussy where it peeked out from the cut out bikini bottoms, he reluctantly turned away and threw the Frisbee to one of the others. He only moved away a little and his gaze kept returning to Chrissy's displayed charms.

After a few minutes the Frisbee again landed near Chrissy this time she stood up and threw it back, now she was included within the game and the Frisbee was returned to her frequently keeping her involved in the game. She laughed and ran to catch the disc a few times her tits bouncing as she ran, all of the guys kept returning it to her after a while of this she fell to the sand as she over stretched to catch a wayward throw, the friction of the sand pulled her bikini bottom down a bit and covered her sun cream covered pussy with sand. Still stood in the middle of the group of guys Chrissy made a show of brushing of the sand, it clearly wasn't working very well until she removed the bikini and used it to brush herself off with.

The guys didn't stop watching and nor did I, once she had cleaned off the sand to her satisfaction and as she started to put the bikini back on the guy with the Frisbee threw it her way again, dropping the bikini onto her towel she ran off naked and laughing to collect the disc, as she bent from the waist to pick it up we all saw a flash of wet glistening pink pussy. I picked up the bikini bottoms and put them in the bag along with her cover up I had a feeling she wouldn't be wanting them anytime soon.

The game continued for a while with Chrissy getting sweaty and the guys getting some great views of her bouncing tits and once they realised she would bend from the waist to pick up the disc they made sure she had to do that regularly. After a while she came and sat back down hot and sweaty, one of the guys came over and offered a cold beer he introduced himself as Steve, pointed out his mates, Dave, Colin and Matt, we started chatting and soon Matt came over with burgers from their BBQ he too sat down the other two followed burgers and beers in hand, the afternoon passed with frequent games with the Frisbee, the guys moved over to where we were and we chatted and laughed it was a great atmosphere.

Chrissy stayed nude and made no attempt to hide herself all of the guys got great views of her pussy which seemed to get wetter and more open with each passing hour, the guys kept her plied with cold beers, Matt returned to their camper van and returned with another case once the first one had gone.

As evening fell the lads suggested moving to where their camper van was parked as they had gathered driftwood for a fire, with the sun going down the evening would soon cool so we said yes. The lads picked up their things and we followed them over to where their van was at the edge of the dunes. Once we were there the towels were laid out again the BBQ was heated up again and as the sun went down the fire was lit and the music turned up.

Chrissy still naked was pulled to her feet by Steve and they danced by the fire, she was passed from Steve to Matt to Dave and then Colin at that point something slow came on the radio and she moved into Colin's arms he took the opportunity to get both hands on her firm bottom the first proper contact of the day.

Chrissy didn't object so they continued to pass her around each time the music slowed she got pulled in close for a slow dance. Dave had her as the music slowed and as he pulled her towards him he gave her a twirl so she faced away from him, he had his hands around her waist as he held her close as they swayed together with the music, slowly he slipped one hand up to cup her right boob he was gently tweaking her nipple and with no objections coming he slid his other had down and cupped her pussy, the gathered males all watching intently as Chrissy was manhandled. With no complaints from Chrissy the others followed suite when their turn came, eventually the pretence of dancing stopped and they basically took turns to grope her tits and finger her clit with each new tune being the signal to change over. Matt was keeping an eye on the food and things came to a reluctant end as we stopped to eat.

As we ate we saw a set of head lights coming towards where we were, not sure who it was Dave wrapped a spare towel around Chrissy muttering just in case, slowly the lights got closer until another camper van parked next to theirs.

Two guys jumped from the van and a young girl around 18 got out from the back the lads looked disappointed that their fun had stopped and for the first time that day Chrissy was covered up.

The new comers introduced themselves as Jim and Andy the girl was Lisa, more wood was thrown onto the fire and we sat and drank beer listening to the music. Chrissy stood up holding the towel around herself and went to thank Matt for the company food and beer and said we should go, there was a groan from the guys who said stay its early and we can party.

I think it was Lisa being there that had made Chrissy think of leaving, but then Lisa said don't leave on our account we only moved our van over here because we saw you dancing in the fire light when we walked passed earlier. You looked so sexy we thought we could join you, we didn't want you to stop.

Laughing Chrissy said fine lets party then and started to dance with Matt, Steve came behind her and they sandwiched her as they danced, it didn't take long for the towel to come undone and it fell forgotten to the sand as Chrissy again danced naked in the fire light.

As Chrissy danced with the guys alternating who she was dancing with, those not dancing sat and watched, gradually the guys got back to the groping and soon Chrissy was being fingered blatantly easily visible in the light of the fire. Lisa stood and pulled me to my feet saying I was the only one not dancing, she was a tiny little thing maybe 5 foot tall, with Denim shorts and a Tee shirt, closer she was pretty with big blue eyes and sun bleached blond hair, her legs were good but with her body covered by a baggy tee shirt it was hard to tell what the rest was like. After a while she moved on to Jim and Chrissy came and sat next to me for a rest, we watched as Lisa danced with Jim then Andy, it was Jim who pulled her tee shirt over her head revealing a very trim body with black bikini top covering small Pert B cup tits, she made a pretence of complaining but carried on dancing.

We sat and drank, danced and chatted for a while at some point Lisa's shorts came off leaving her in just a Bikini but Chrissy's nudity is what held the guy's attention, returning to my side again she lay down and pulled me with her for a kiss my hand slid down over her belly and I began to rub her soaking wet pussy. The guys had all felt her up while dancing, but this was more open and obvious, Chrissy opened her legs as wide as she could and I started to play with her clit and finger her dripping wet pussy. After a while of this Chrissy sat up and said not yet if you guys want a show you have to earn it, she grabbed the nearest guy Dave and started to dance again, someone had found a Ballard CD and now all of the tunes where slow, as they danced Chrissy started to kiss Dave and slipped her hand into his shorts she was stroking him but stopped after a few seconds and pushed down his shorts leaving him also naked with his cock sticking out in front of him, she pulled Dave close kissed him again before turning and backing into him, he was still dancing with his hard cock now in her arse crease as she beckoned Matt over, again a sandwich she did the same thing to Matt leaving him naked, she swapped round so Dave sat down and Steve got the same treatment, with just Colin to go of the original group she beckoned for Jim next then Colin, with Andy the only male left she called him over, shyly he shook his head and sat in the shadows, not missing a beat Chrissy looked at Lisa and blew her a kiss.

Lisa came over to Chrissy looking a bit nervous the guys cheering her on she was pulled into Chrissy's embrace. The guys who were now all sat naked except for Andy watching to see what would happen next, Chrissy kissed Lisa they were soon stood kissing each other hard, Chrissy reached up and undid Lisa's bikini top which fell to the ground as she reached for the ties on the side of the bottoms Lisa pushed her away, topless she was OK with, naked apparently not, the girls danced bare breasts and one bare pussy eventually settling back down on the towel for a rest.

Chrissy looked around she had the attention of all of the guys, even the shy Andy was peering from the shadows. Chrissy laid down and said as you have all been good boys its show time, she lay back and started to stroke her Pussy, all of the guys had gathered at her feet and Lisa sat to one side me to the other. Chrissy was holding her pussy open and playing with herself lewdly putting on a show, remembering what I had packed. I reached into the bag and carefully so that no one notice scooped a big dollop of Vaseline into my hand, reaching over I gradually rubbed the Vaseline into Chrissy's pussy, slowly I started to work my fingers in and out of her pussy, once I had the Vaseline fully worked in and her pussy was greased up and stretched I passed her the huge candle she had chosen while shopping. I saw her eyes widen as she realised what I had passed her, she started to rub it up and down her pussy slit, someone Jim I think said stick it in your cunt, someone else called out fuck yourself with it.

We all gathered closer as she tried to line it up with her wet hole, this thing was over 12 inches long and as thick as my wrist it looked huge against her slim body, she was trying to get the end inside her but the Vaseline had made things slippery and it slipped along her lips not going in, Lisa lent over and guided the point into Chrissy's hole. With a shudder Chrissy trembling took the first few inches of the massive candle, she was finding it difficult to hold it and move it, she looked at Lisa and asked her to help. Lisa's tiny hands made the thing look even bigger as she pushed gently forcing another inch or so into Chrissy who was now panting and writhing on the towel. Lisa pulled out a little and began to her fuck slowly, with the first 4 inches of the candle now being taken with ease. Gradually more was taken in until half of the candle was being taken by Chrissy's greedy cunt, the wet noises coming from her dripping snatch were being echoed by the wanking noises of six cocks being stroked as everyone sat with their eyes glued to Chrissy's stretching hole. I saw Lisa was now fucking Chrissy with one hand on the Candle, the other hand beneath her bikini bottoms in the shadows as she to watched closely.

Chrissy pulled Lisa down to kiss her as she took even more candle and whilst there she slipped her own hand into Lisa's bikini and played with her pussy leaving free Lisa to fuck her with the candle. Leaning down I took one of Chrissy's nipples in my mouth sucking hard Lisa was now ramming the candle into Chrissy who had at least 8 inches inside her as she came shuddering with a scream.

Lisa slowed her speed but kept fucking her gently with the huge candle, she was licking her lips and Chrissy's fingers were doing something good to her hidden in the shadows. Lisa reached down and undid the ties at each side of her Bikini letting if fall free and showing a neat landing strip above her shaved cunt, she stood up and transferred a good amount of the slippery mixture of Vaseline and Chrissy's cum to the other end of the candle before she squatted over the candle sticking up out of Chrissy's dripping hole. I wouldn't have believed that a tiny girl could have taken it but slowly she eased the thick candle inside her, she came as the thick rod slipped in and with her knees visibly trembling she lowered herself to take more of the candle, with some in each of them, Chrissy still had the majority they started to fuck the candle both girls coming repeatedly. The guys still wanking over this raw show all leaning in for a good close up view. Gradually the girls slowed down and stopped, the candle falling to the towels they kissed and hugged each other as their orgasm's subsided.

The show over the girls slowly recovered and with the aid of more cold beer the dancing restarted with everyone now naked except for me and the moody Andy. I stripped of and was soon dancing with Lisa my cock slapping her belly as we danced. I looked round to see Chrissy sitting on Dave clearly riding his cock with Jim in front fucking her willing mouth, as I watched Lisa dropped to her knees and took me into her mouth. I looked down thinking that life couldn't get any better than this at my age on a beach with a group of new friends having my cock sucked enthusiastically by a teenager. I saw Andy approach from the shadows, he slipped up behind Lisa and pulling his shorts to the side pushed his cock into her doggy style, this gave me an idea so I waved for Steve to come over and he replaced me in Lisa's warm mouth.

Covering my cock in Vaseline from my bag, I knelt behind Chrissy, she wanted her limits tested well here was another opportunity, with Jim being sucked in her mouth and her riding Dave's cock I slipped my Vaseline coated cock into her tight arse I didn't know what reaction I was going to get but she pushed back obviously wanting more so I pushed the full length of my cock into her arse until I had no more to give. Dave and I fucked her holes hard with Jim now fucking her face, he groaned and came in her mouth she quickly swallowed his offering. Jim sat down to watch and Matt replaced him in Chrissy's mouth, Lisa, had finished off Steve and Andy's come was running down her legs as she stood and watched Chrissy get fucked in the mouth, cunt and arsehole at the same time. Colin was watching intently so withdrawing from her now well lubricated arsehole, I called Colin to take over. I watched as Chrissy took another cock in her arse, and pulled Lisa over to my side, she was slowly stroking my slippery cock her eyes intent on the action in front of us. I want to try that she said, she got on all fours her arse in the air and looked back at me. I knelt behind her lined up my slippery cock with her pussy and pushed home, she was very tight and felt great.

12