Chrissy the Slut Prequel Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chrissy maintained her pose, Gina on the other side of the table was still unaware of her friends display. Chrissy stayed as she was while they finished their meals, when they were about to return to their shopping Chrissy wanted to try one more thing, picking up one shopping bag she held it in front of her, using the bag for cover Chrissy hooked her finger in to her top.

As Chrissy stood she pulled down on her top, it hopefully looked like her bag had caught in one movement her boob tube was pulled down to her waist, after a short pause Chrissy sat back down and quickly covered herself, Gina was laughing at her misfortune mistaking Chrissy's flushed cheeks as embarrassment rather than the small orgasm she just had. After straightening her clothes the two girls continued shopping.

Chrissy hadn't intended to buy any shoes it was something she did have plenty of, but as they passed a shoe store she noticed a good looking man was helping an older lady with her shoes, he was knelt at the lady's feet, Chrissy thought her skirt would be perfect for the shoe salesman.

It was close to the time Gina had to leave, Chrissy said she would stay as she wanted to visit a few more shops, once she had waved to the disappearing Gina she headed back towards the shoe shop. Chrissy picked out a pair of high heeled thigh high boots, the salesmen were busy but Chrissy had noticed that they were more than aware of her presence. As luck would have it the man she had first seen became free first, Chrissy asked if she could try the boots on in a size six.

When he returned with the pair of boots he guided Chrissy to a nearby seat, Chrissy had her back to the majority of the shop as she sat she felt her skirt do its thing again by the time her backside reached the seat her skirt had again rolled up. Chrissy feigned ignorance, she kicked off her sandals and held her foot out to the salesman, who was kneeling at her feet staring at her naked pussy.

The salesman was struggling to get the boot on, Chrissy's legs were being parted by his efforts and her pussy dripping wet now was still the salesman's main point of focus. Chrissy was enjoying watching the man, she was still finding it confusing that even though her display was fairly obvious the man had made no comment.

Chrissy suggested that they try a bigger size and he trotted off to the storeroom, Chrissy noticed a nice tent in his uniform trousers as he stood up. Once he was out of sight Chrissy quickly left the shop.

Chrissy sat in a coffee shop, she was again thinking over her actions of today, she had blatantly exposed herself on several occasions and the reactions by those who saw her had not been what she expected. Apparently men didn't complain if a woman showed herself, her next thought was how far I could go before getting a response, so far no one had even acknowledged her she assumed that maybe they didn't want her to stop so said nothing, it was the only reason she could think of.

Chrissy finished her coffee and slipped into the toilets, she quickly stripped off her tiny skirt and boob tube before re-dressing in a button up shirt dress. The dress was extremely short, and at each hip even shorter, Gina had suggested that it would look great with leggings, Chrissy thought it looked fine without. Chrissy left several of the top buttons undone displaying a lot of her cleavage she also undid the bottom button before she walked back to the shoe shop.

The salesman almost ran to greet her at the door he showed her back to her previous seat. Chrissy waited while he went to get the boots again. Once the salesman was knelt at her feet again Chrissy began her next experiment, she first parted her legs as she lifted her foot for the boot putting her pussy back on display, the salesman looked but subtly still he made no outward signs that he was aware of her display. Chrissy reached down and in front of the salesman she undid another button, the dress parted a bit more making her display more obvious. The man licked his lips possibly not even aware that he had, Chrissy took that as a small triumph.

As the first boot slipped on the salesman began to do up the zip, Chrissy could feel the man's hands trembling as he raised the zip up her inner thigh. Chrissy placed her foot on the floor wider apart than before, she then raised her second foot, Chrissy could feel her pussy was beginning to weep. Once the salesman started to slide on the second boot Chrissy again reached down, as she reached the next button the man paused Chrissy could still feel his hands trembling.

Chrissy undid the next button, again the dress shifted now held together by just the one button below her breasts. The salesman was biting his lip making no effort to fit the boot and for the first time he was openly looking at Chrissy, with her back to the shop and the other staff and customers Chrissy undid the final button and allowed the dress to part completely offering the salesman a full frontal view of her.

Chrissy reached down and parted her pussy surprised at her own wetness she was actually dripping, Chrissy rubbed her own clit, and she was so horney it only took a few rubs before she was shuddering to a climax right in front of the stunned salesman. Chrissy held out her wet finger to the man to show him the wetness before she sucked her own finger clean. Chrissy did up a few buttons and paid for her boots, while she was waiting at the till Chrissy noticed the CCTV camera for the first time, it appeared to be pointing at where she had just been sitting. As she left the shop she wondered who would get to see that film.

As Chrissy left the shop she heard a call from behind, the salesman had followed her out, could I have your number he asked her. Chrissy hadn't really thought about this happening, but after only a moment's thought she said no, but if you follow me to the toilets you can fuck me. Chrissy turned and began to walk towards the nearest toilets.

The man hesitated for maybe a second before he quickly followed her, he was willing to lose his job for a chance to fuck Chrissy, she was still not fully aware of her own looks, and she was not confident the man would follow. She was pleased to see that he had followed and she ushered him in to the large disabled toilet.

Locking the door behind them, Chrissy faced the man, she realised that she didn't even want to know his name, the anonymous stranger was making it more fun for her, she undid the few buttons and put her dress with her bags, naked she moved towards her next lover, she had lost her virginity only a few days ago and already she was on her fourth lover.

Dropping to her knees Chrissy undid his trousers and pulled them and his underwear down, she was pleased to see he had a nice cock, already hard and about 7 inches long, not as big as Henry's but she was beginning to understand that the size wasn't always important, she was very horney so didn't suck him for long, before she bent over and guided him towards her wet pussy.

Chrissy braced herself as she felt her pussy slowly fill with hard cock, she was slowly building towards another climax when the man grunted and filled her pussy with cum. He pulled out re fastened his trousers and just said thanks. Chrissy sat on the toilet still naked as he left her, frustrated and angry Chrissy dressed again.

Chrissy waited for the bus home, although still frustrated her anger had subsided she was now just moderately pissed at the guy. When she got home the house was empty, a note from her mum informed her that there was food in the fridge her mother and father were out with friends and expected to be home around 10, her elder brothers rarely made appearances at home so Chrissy with nearly 4 hours before her parents were due home decided she should resolve the frustration left by the shoe salesman.

Laid naked on her bed Chrissy began to masturbate, she noted that her pussy was feeling prickly she needed another shave soon. The privacy of her bedroom Chrissy realised was lessening the stimulus she had been achieving while outside or in public. It was still day light when Chrissy a little nervously left the kitchen door to stand on the decking at the rear of the house. There were two sun loungers on the lawn which Chrissy knew was over looked by the neighbour Mr Baines, his wife was in a nearby nursing home and he was not often at home, the high hedge to the other side shielded the garden from that side.

Chrissy moved towards the sun loungers completely naked not even shoes, she laid down on one of the loungers and tried to control her breathing, realising she had been holding her breath. Chrissy had not touched herself since leaving her bedroom but she could already feel the increase in moisture before she reached down to touch herself, she moaned gently as she dragged one finger along her slit, feeling her own wetness, as she slipped her middle finger into her pussy she noticed a movement in the shadows.

Although she momentarily paused she continued the exploration of her pussy while watching Mr Baines from behind her eye lashes. She knew he was not aware that he had been seen when he began to rub himself through his trousers, Chrissy thought that she should be shocked, revolted well anything other than turned on by the actions of the man, he was after all older than her parents. But she couldn't deny to herself that the combination of watching and being watched made her even hotter.

Chrissy put on a show that her neighbour will never forget, she fingered her pussy to orgasm, and once she had settled back down she pushed two fingers slippery with her pussy juices as deeply into her arsehole as she could, fucking her own arse while rubbing her clit bought her to another climax, although she couldn't see details as Mr Baines was in shadow his movements had stopped Chrissy assumed because he had climaxed himself.

The masturbation had relaxed Chrissy she was no longer to self-conscious of her nudity outside. Also the only person that could see her had just watched her cum twice she was positive he wouldn't be complaining to her parents. Chrissy stood and noticed her neighbour duck behind a tree, she made no outwards sign that she had seen him as she slowly walked towards the flower bed nearest to where he was hiding. Carefully she positioned herself so that her back was towards her neighbour, with a smile she saw her mother's trowel in the soil, Chrissy got down on all fours her bottom pushed out towards where her neighbour stood she then began to weed the flower bed continuing from where her mum had stopped.

Chrissy continued for about ten minutes, her knees apart she was sure Mr Baines had a nice view of her pussy even though the light was fading. Deciding that she had teased the old man enough she stood up, brushed off the loose dirt before strolling slowly back in doors.

It was still only 7:30 Chrissy decided maybe she could watch another of her dads films, she pulled a different one from the selection and also collected a beer bottle from the recycling bin and lube. Remembering being almost caught by her dad last time and with a naughty thought in her mind she also picked up her robe.

With her robe on but not closed she watched the film begin while she coated her pussy with the slippery Vaseline. Chrissy watched as a single woman already naked but blindfolded walked into a large room guided by a man, she knelt on a mat in the centre of the room the camera moved to the door and when it opened a line of men all naked walked in and formed a circle around the woman, twenty men in total. The film title came up Gangbang Extreme.

As Chrissy slowly masturbated she watched each man in turn be sucked by the woman, some of the men were quite rough with her, by the time the full cycle had passed around she had drool from her mouth and Chrissy could see her eye makeup was running from behind the blind fold. Chrissy watched as the woman was positioned on all fours, a Blackman with a very large cock began to fuck her from behind, and another man knelt in front of her and resumed the abuse of her mouth. Chrissy pulled her swollen pussy lips as far apart as she could and slowly pushed the wide end of the Bud bottle into her pussy, she kept up the pressure until the bottle slipped inside, she could feel about 1 inch of the bottle neck sticking out, the rest was inside her. It was a new sensation that Chrissy would feel often over the coming years.

Leaving the bottle inside her Chrissy began to rub her still sensitive clit, her plan was not to make herself cum but to get almost there and maintain her arousal. Chrissy watched the woman get fucked from every position available in every hole, until as a finale she was pulled back to her knees and with the blind fold removed all twenty men wanked over her, she was left a mess covered in cum, Chrissy almost came herself at the spectacle. She needed to try a gangbang Extreme herself she thought.

Chrissy saw the lights of her parent's car as it came in the drive, she wrapped her gown around her and ejected the disc, hiding it and the lube until she could move them later. When her parents came in doors she was sat on the sofa wrapped in her towelling gown, she still had her pussy full of beer bottle and her clit was so sensitive she could feel it throbbing.

Her mother sat in the arm chair and her father sat next to her on the sofa, as they watched the TV the feeling of naughtiness was bringing Chrissy slowly towards another climax. Her father asked if she would like a beer Chrissy nodded not sure her voice wouldn't betray her, she was barely able to control herself, she thought she had all under control when her father passed her a beer, he then sat back down on the sofa almost falling hard onto the soft leather, what he didn't know was that his movement forced the bottle deeper inside his daughters pussy, right on the brink of orgasm Chrissy watched as he stood and reached for the remote control, again he sat back down hard again the bottle was forced deep inside her.

As quickly as she could Chrissy stood and almost ran to her bedroom, her parents watched her confused. Pushing the door closed behind her Chrissy leant back against the door and shoved the bottle neck, the second time she shuddered to a climax. She straightened up, and went back to the lounge, noticing her parent's looks she said "Oh sorry I thought my phone was ringing". She settled down next to her step father feeling the bottle shift as she did.

12