Christmas Eve

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I sure am darling, it is Christmas after all" She put her arm around his waist and squeezed him affectionately, "haven't you got a girlfriend to look after you? If I wasn't married, I'd snap you up."

"Put him down Tessa," said Evelyn, "you don't know where he's been."

They chatted some more and Teresa continued to tease him. Then she teetered off unsteadily in her heels, miniskirt and lovely legs. She was yet another woman that Neil fancied but thought was out of his league.

Evelyn looked a little distant and downcast. He tried to engage her in polite but stilted conversation, she was mostly unresponsive so, after a few more minutes, he made ready to leave.

"Well, have a good Christmas Evelyn."

She suddenly snapped out of her preoccupied state of mind.

"Where are you going?"

"To the bus stop, then home."

"Do you want a lift?"

"But you live in the opposite direction to me."

"So you know where I live then?" she teased.

"No. Not really, I just..."

"It's okay Neil, I'm pulling your leg. Go and get your coat and I'll meet you by the rear entrance in a few minutes."

********************

Neil stood by the double glass doors at the rear entrance to the building, wondering what to make of Evelyn's offer to give him a lift home. She lived in the city and he lived in the opposite direction, out in the county. It was very kind of her to take him home but it was ten miles out of her way. He pondered why she'd seemed out of sorts, completely disinterested in his presence, until he'd said that he was leaving. Then she'd suddenly paid attention to him and offered him a lift home; what was going on?

Even so, he was grateful for any attention from her; he still couldn't believe that she'd spoken to him and acknowledged that he existed. She'd even referred to him as nice in the car on the way back from the Grand Hotel.

He didn't have to wait long; he watched her walking towards him down a long corridor, her short cream-coloured coat unbuttoned, showing her gorgeous shapely legs in her lime-green minidress, cream heels and a brown bag over her shoulder. With a half smile on her face, she walked up to where he was standing, but she didn't break stride as she walked past him and beckoned him to follow her out to the car park.

They got into her 'sporty' Ford Escort and set off down the long driveway to the main road. He couldn't take his eyes off her gorgeous legs as she operated the pedals and gear stick.

"It's a good job that you're not driving; one of us needs to keep our eyes on the road."

Neil felt his colour rising, "I'm sorry."

"Don't worry, I'll take it as a compliment."

She turned left instead of right at the main road; she was heading into the city.

"Why are we going this way?"

"Do you need to be home yet?"

"No, but where are we going?"

"You're coming home with me, do you mind?"

Neil was confused. He didn't know what to think.

"Do you need to get something before you take me home?"

"You could say that."

There was a period of silence. Evelyn sensed his discomfort and enjoyed her position of power over him. She kept him dangling on a string, not knowing what to do or say. Neil couldn't believe that she was interested in him at all, never mind sexually, so he kept quiet for the time being.

He wasn't exactly being abducted against his will by the very attractive older woman, but he felt powerless and feared that to have made a fuss about it would have risked embarrassment and derision. He was worried that if he'd made any hint of a suggestion that she might be planning to seduce him, she'd laugh at him and tell him not to be a silly boy. After several more excruciating minutes of silence, as Evelyn drove through the city centre and out toward the suburbs on the south side, he eventually took a risk and posed the question that was troubling him.

"Why do you want me to come home with you? Won't your husband be there?"

"No, you needn't worry about him; I kicked him out last week."

"Oh."

That threw him completely; he had no idea what he was supposed to say now.

"I discovered that he'd slept with my neighbour's eighteen-year-old daughter."

He still didn't know how to respond; she sensed his discomfort. She put her hand on his knee and gave it a light squeeze.

Neil froze; she kept her hand on his knee for a few seconds until she needed to change gear. He felt both aroused and nervous; they were silent again for several minutes until she slowed the car and pulled into the parking space in front of her garage.

"Come on, let's go inside."

Neil got out of the car with some trepidation, he still didn't know what she wanted of him. The house was cold and dark. When she switched the lights on, he could see that she hadn't put up any Christmas decorations; there was just an undecorated tree in one corner of the lounge.

"Take your coat off, I'll light the fire. Do you want a beer?"

"Yes please."

"There are some cans in the fridge, the opener's in the cutlery drawer, help yourself."

"Thanks," he said as he made his way back into the lounge; the firewood started to crackle.

"Sit down, relax," she said as she gestured to the sofa.

"I'm just going to powder my nose, I'll be back in a moment."

Neil sat sipping beer; he watched the coals begin to smoulder and then burst into flame. He still felt uncomfortable and continued to wonder what he was doing there. He looked around the room, it was tastefully furnished in a modern style that he recognised as being from the Habitat store. The women at work often talked about Habitat as something they aspired to in home decoration and furnishings.

Evelyn returned to the front room with a brandy and babycham, she sat next to him on the sofa and sipped her drink.

"So, you must be wondering why I've brought you here?"

"Yes, sort of."

She crossed her legs, allowing the already short dress to ride further up her thighs, and then leaned into him.

"You know, I've been married ten years, I've never had any other boyfriend or husband than Gary. I've been faithful and loyal, I've never slept with anyone else, and now I find that he's been shagging my neighbour's eighteen-year-old daughter for the past six months. Well, I'm done with him. Are you a virgin?" she suddenly asked.

He was dumbstruck.

"It's okay, you don't need to answer; I can tell you are."

It was the second time he'd been asked that question by a woman in the last two hours.

"What were your plans for tonight?" asked Evelyn, already knowing the answer.

"Well, my parents have gone up to stay with relatives in Yorkshire for Christmas; I'm going up tomorrow to join them. I was going to watch the telly tonight."

"So no one's going to miss you?"

"No, not really."

Evelyn took another sip of her drink. The fire was ablaze; the room was getting quite warm.

"Don't you want to take your jacket and tie off?"

"No, I'm okay thanks."

"Take your jacket and tie off."

Neil thought it would be easier to comply, so he did. She leaned her head on his shoulder and ran the outside of her index finger down his cheek.

"You're a handsome young man; I know you fancy me; you can't take your eyes off me when I'm in your office. Did you think I hadn't noticed?"

"No, well yes, I mean..."

"Do you think I'm attractive?"

"Yes, very, everyone does."

"I'm not interested in everyone, I'm just interested in what you think. If you were married to me, would you want to fuck the girl next door?"

"No, never."

"She's not even that pretty; I don't know what he sees in her. Well if he can fuck a teenager, so can I. Don't look so worried, I won't hurt you, I just want to have sex with you, will you do that for me? Will you fuck me?"

"Well, I..."

"It's okay, we'll take it slowly, it's your first time; it should be special; I'll make it special for you."

Neil was at a loss for what to say; all he could manage was a trite, "Thank you."

"You probably think that you're going to be a revenge shag, and I suppose there's some truth in that, but it's not the only reason. When I watched you kissing those girls in the bar at lunchtime, it turned me on. I'd never admit this to anyone, but there's something about you; I've never really gone for the strong, silent type, but you're a sexy young man. You've got a lovely body and beautiful eyes that light up your smile."

Neil thought it must be the drink talking; he couldn't recognise himself in what she had just said to him. He wondered whether he was supposed to make the first move. She still had her head on his shoulder, looking at him seductively over the top of her spectacles. Should he kiss her? He didn't know, so he didn't risk it. He just put his arm around the back of her shoulders and wondered if that was what he was supposed to do. His hand wrapped around under her armpit and rested on the side of her rib cage; he could feel the weight of her firm breast as it pressed against his thumb and forefinger.

She sat up and removed her glasses; her arm went around his neck, she closed her eyes, her lips moved towards his. Just as the softness of her mouth made contact with his, the doorbell rang.

"Oh fuck, who's that? Probably carol singers, don't move, I'll get rid of them."

She got up and made her way to the front door. Neil could hear her speaking to someone; it was a man's voice.

"You've got a nerve turning up here."

"Oh don't be like that Evie, it's Christmas."

"You must be bloody drunk if you think you're going to get around me that easily. Don't turn up here unannounced, you don't live here anymore remember. What's the matter; has she kicked you out already?"

"I just wanted to wish you a Merry Christmas and pick up my whisky, there's a full bottle in the booze cabinet; you don't drink it do you?"

"What, you cheeky bastard, I've got a good mind to tell you just to piss off. Wait here," she said as she closed the front door, leaving him standing outside in the cold.

She walked briskly into the lounge and opened the door to the drinks cabinet, grabbed the bottle of whisky and walked out again, stopping only to smile at Neil, and plant a kiss on his cheek.

"It's Gary, stay here, I'll be back in a moment."

Neil had no intention of moving; from what he could hear, she was doing just fine; he had no desire to let her estranged husband know of his presence.

Evelyn felt like refusing to give him the whisky out of spite, but she wanted to get rid of Gary as quickly as possible and get back to her teenage soon-to-be lover. She opened the front door and thrust the bottle of whisky at her husband.

"Here, take it and go."

"I see you're full of cheery Christmas spirit then."

"Listen to me you bastard, I don't ever want to see you again, and from now on, the only way I will communicate with you is through a solicitor. I'm meeting one in the New Year to start divorce proceedings, so fuck off and don't show your cheating, lying face here again."

"Have you got someone with you," he said as he peered around her into the empty hallway.

"No, but it would be none of your business if I had."

With that, she closed the door firmly and gathered herself for a few moments, wiping away a tear and taking deep breaths. By the time she re-entered the lounge, she was a picture of composed and stylish allure.

"Are you okay?"

"Yes, don't worry, I cried for the whole of last weekend, it's all still a bit raw, but I'll come out of this okay in the end. Anyway, it's your lucky night remember, it's Christmas Eve, and you're going to get the present of your life."

She sat back down on the sofa and turned her face to his.

"Now, where were we? Ah yes, I was going to give you a Christmas kiss."

Without any further hesitation, she pushed him against the back of the sofa and kissed him with her soft warm lips. He'd never experienced anything like it; his cock began to engorge rapidly. Soon, her tongue was in his mouth and he was tentatively pushing his tongue into hers. He gave up all concern about whether he should take the lead; she was definitely in control.

She lifted her right thigh over his and pushed it between his legs. Still kissing him sumptuously, she pressed the top of her thigh against his erection and moaned her approval into his mouth. He could feel the warmth of her pussy against the top of his thigh; her short minidress clung to the contours of her waistline and shapely buttocks.

She started to unbutton his shirt; she knelt over him as she undid the buttons one by one, her thigh still pressing into his balls and the base of his cock. It occurred to him that she was a real, grown-up, alluring and sensuous woman; in a different league to girls like Peggy and Janet.

"Let's see just how big a hunk you are."

As she finished unbuttoning his shirt and slipping it over his shoulders, she murmured arousal at the sight of his chest, shoulders and abdomen.

"Mmmm, you're gorgeous; what a beautiful body."

She turned and sat between his knees.

"Here, help me out of this dress."

He undid her zip; she stood up and let her minidress fall to the floor before stepping out of it, turning around again, and seizing his belt buckle. He was beyond aroused; his cock ached with lustful desire. She knelt over him in her bra, panties, tights and heels, tugging at his belt. As soon as the belt was undone, she unbuttoned his waistband, unzipped his fly, and pushed her hand inside the top of his underpants.

"Jesus, that feels big, and so hard. Let me see it properly."

She removed his shoes and socks, pulled his trousers down, and then removed her heels and underwear. He felt a shock of deep arousal at the sight of her pussy with its surrounding forest of dark hair. It was the first one he'd ever laid eyes on and he was mesmerised. She peeled off his underpants, his cock sprung back with a slap against his abdomen then swayed slowly in front of her rapacious eyes.

"Fuck, your cock is beautiful, and so big and hard; I want it inside me, but first we need to take care of you. It's your first time, and by the look of it, that beauty's ready to explode. So, I'm going to treat you to a hand job, then we'll go to bed and you'll last longer the second time."

Neil fully understood what she was saying and knew that it made sense. She'd unclipped and removed her bra, her breasts were glorious, and they hung in perfect shapely orbs with large pink nipples and deep pink areoles. To his amazement, she fed a warm hard nipple into his mouth and caressed his cock. He gasped and let out a loud moan as she manipulated him with her expert fingers.

Within seconds, dribbles of his ejaculate leaked onto the head of his cock and lubricated her fingertips. She moved quickly to sit beside him so that she could grasp the shaft of his cock and masturbate him. She knew exactly when he was about to come, so she stopped moving her hand and squeezed him tightly. He let out a loud groan of frustration and felt completely at her mercy.

"Make me come. Pleeeeaaaaase."

"Kiss me, kiss the woman who's going to take your virginity."

As their lips met, she released her tight grip on his cock and pumped strands of his come onto his chest and abdomen.

"Oh fuck Eve, oh God that's amazing, oh fuuccckkk."

He came like never before, the intensity of his orgasm was incredible, and the first feel of a woman's hand on his cock would live in his memory forever. When he'd finished coming, she laid on top of him and kissed him sensuously, her chest and stomach sliding over his, lubricated by his semen. His cock was still as hard as iron.

"I'm impressed, you've got staying power. Whatever it is you're thinking about, don't stop now; I want you inside me."

He was thinking of her, who else? He still couldn't believe that this sexy, gorgeous mature woman, this woman that he'd thought was so far above him, had just given him his first orgasm. It was an expert hand job; she'd stroked his perineum, cupping his balls and rubbed the length of his penis. She was a snake charmer, his penis had danced to her touch, and she had drawn his ejaculate along its full length, stopped it in its tracks, and then allowed it to spurt onto his chest and abdomen.

She placed a hand in the middle of his chest and eased him onto his back. He watched her through hooded eyelids as she lowered herself, legs astride, onto his still-hard cock. This was what he had wondered about for so long. What would it feel like with his cock buried inside a woman's warm wet cunt? Now he knew, it was sheer ecstasy, his hard member was being enveloped and stroked by Evelyn's tight, slick pussy walls. She rode him rhythmically and pressed his hands onto her breasts. What he lacked in experience, he made up for in length and solidity.

Her thrusting quickened and her head fell back. She breathed orgasmic groans through her half-open mouth. She closed her eyes, her hips drove her onto his cock, and her whole body started to lurch and judder as an orgasm surged and took possession of her. He laid beneath her, while she used his hard cock to satisfy herself, and she was more satisfied than she'd ever been in her life.

When she had finished coming and she opened her eyes; she saw the look of awe and fulfilment on her handsome young lover's face. She lowered herself onto his chest and embraced him with her arms wrapped around his neck.

"I'll never see you in the same light again, you're incredible; that was the most intense orgasm I've ever had. Come to bed with me, I want you to fuck me again and again."

Neil could scarcely believe what was happening, Peggy's offer of taking him to bed paled in comparison to the urgent desire of the woman now leading him upstairs by his cock; it was still hard as it nestled in her hand. As soon as they got into her bedroom, she dropped to her knees and took him in her mouth. He gasped and leaned back against the bedroom wall. Her hand pumped the base of his cock while her mouth swallowed the top half.

She knew that she was in control of his arousal; she took him just far enough to leave him on the edge of orgasmic surrender, and then she released him from her mouth and got into bed. He needed no invitation to join her, his penis still pulsing with a truncated orgasm. They embraced and kissed for several minutes before she pulled him on top of her, took hold of his erection, spread her legs wide and fed his large hard cock into her willing wet cunt.

Her tight pussy yielded once more to his solidity.

"Suck my tits you gorgeous bastard, that's it, lick them and suck them, oh God yes, that's it. My nipples, squeeze my nipples, yes, oh yes. Now fuck me, fuck me hard, I want you, I want your cock, give it to me, fuck me, oh God yes, fuck me. I'm nearly there, oh Jesus, come for me now you fucking animal, yes, come for me, fuck me and come for me, oh yesssss."

They both came spectacularly; she clung to his shoulders as his pelvis thrust his cock into her cunt. She felt like she was being pounded into submission. His solid heavy weight pinned her to the mattress while he hammered his stake into her.

When they had both caught their breath, she kissed him heartily and took his flaccid cock into her protective grip. She was almost overwhelmed with desire for her young lover.

"This belongs to me now. You're mine; I want you to stay with me tonight and fuck me until I beg you to stop."

"I can't believe how amazing this is; you're incredible; if I'm any good at this, it's because of you."

"No, it's because of you. You're better than I could ever have imagined, and believe me, I've done plenty of imagining I call tell you."

"What do you mean?"

"What do you think I mean?"

"I don't know."

"I love it, you're so sweet and innocent," her remark made him flinch, he thought of himself as a man of the world now, "Okay, I'll spell it out for you. Sex with Gary was okay for the first few years but lately, to reach orgasm with him... or on my own," she said salaciously, "I've needed to imagine that I was being fucked by someone else. Since the summer, that someone else was often you."