Chronicles of Coxville Ch. 01

Story Info
A black man moves into her neighborhood.
10.1k words
4.35
48.9k
68
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following series uses characters created by Stormbringer. Special thanks to him for letting me use said characters!

*****

Coxville was looking bright and sunny as Jenny Summers made her way home in her car. She'd just finished coaching the local high school cheerleaders, one of whom was her own daughter, and she was looking forward to spending some time at home alone until her husband showed up.

Jenny herself was a former cheerleader. She sported that stereotypical beach bod that women envied, and indeed she was the definition of "hot blonde." In fact, she had been well on her way to becoming Miss America until her pageantry career came to an abrupt end due to an unexpected pregnancy. Her then boyfriend Harold had managed to knock her up at only 18. She couldn't believe how potent Harold's seed had been. The sex hadn't lasted long; with Harold it never did. But that was okay. None of the other housewives in Coxville had husbands who could last longer than a few minutes, either. Compared to them, Harold was such a stud! She was lucky to have such a good and faithful husband. She didn't need a man to please her sexually. She was content. And besides...she understood well that God just didn't design men to please women sexually.

God did design the women in Coxville very well, however. All the women in town had amazing bodies, and so did their daughters. Even her own daughter, Kitty, had stunning Barbie doll measurements. Jenny herself had a body that could put Barbie's to shame. She sported long blonde hair and a pair of bright, blue eyes. She had a 24 inch waist and huge, massive 34GG tits. In fact she had the biggest pair of tits in town, much to the dismay of her rival - Ivanna Swallows.

Everywhere Jenny went she would garner looks of desire from men; especially the black men in town. Whenever she and the other housewives would get together they would often talk about the creepy looks and disgusting words they would get from black men. Even Jenny's boss, Principal Long, had been known to say a few inappropriate things to her; the dirty old man. A lot of the black men in town had muscular bodies, but the white women in town usually found that more of a turn off. They all looked like they were on steroids. In fact, they probably were. The steroids shriveling up their dicks and balls was probably why they were so desperate to get with them...or any women for that matter.

"Those drug abusing morons..." Jenny thought to herself as she drove. "White men are REAL men. They take care of their wives and children. None of the black men in town are even married! They probably all have kids and don't even pay their child support! Blacks are so...WHAT THE?!"

Her thought process was interrupted as she turned on the street where her home was and saw someone moving in next door...a black man.

"But...blacks don't ever move to this side of town! They like to stay on the west side!" she thought.

She turned her blinker on as she neared her home, preparing to turn into her driveway. The black "gentleman" next door stopped what he was doing and watched as she pulled her car in front of the house next to his. Jenny looked him up and down as she parked.

He looked to be about 6'1...maybe taller. He was considerably built, but his musculature wasn't as cartoonish looking as some of the other black males in town. His arms, his legs, all his appendages...they all looked to be perfectly proportionate for a man his size. Jenny could make this observation because he was only wearing a white muscle shirt and dark blue basketball shorts. He had no hair except on his face which formed a dark goatee.

Her vehicle now parked in front of the garage, Jenny reached for her purse and prepared to exit. As she reached for the door handle, however, she decided to leave her purse in the vehicle. Glancing at the black man next door briefly she carefully tucked her bag underneath the passenger's seat. She then pulled the door handle, opened the door, and stepped out of her car. As she stood on the driveway and shut the door she tried not to pay the man next door any attention. She kept her head turned in a way that said she just wanted to mind her own business and head into her home, but even with her sending all those repelling signals she could feel his gaze on her. It felt much more intense than gazes she received from other black men in town. She suddenly felt very vulnerable in her school-issued red polo shirt and white skirt. Although she wasn't looking directly at him, she could feel that he had a very big smile on his face.

"Excuse me..." the man said as he stepped toward her. His voice was powerful and had an air of authority to it. "Excuse me, miss?"

Jenny pretended not to hear him as she began walking around her car. But then she heard a much less intimidating voice calling to her.

"Is he bothering you ma'am?"

She stopped and turned out of curiosity to find a white man jumping down from the back of the moving truck. He was shorter and skinnier than the black man, and looked to be about the same age.

"Oh, thank gawd!" she thought to herself as her mood was lightened. "This black degenerate is just helping his friend move!"

"Oh, hello!" Jenny said, cheerfully as she walked to the edge of her driveway. The black man still had that creepy, ominous gleam in his eye...but the white gentleman had a much less creepy look. It was one of awe, as if he was truly grateful to be in her presence and in the presence of her gorgeous Miss America body. White men tended to have that same, identical look; a sharp contrast to that creepy one she often got from black men.

"I'm...I'm Howard!" the white guy said, nervously extending his hand to her. "This is my friend, Jamal."

Relieved, Jenny eagerly took his hand and shook. He was staring at her tits, but it was Jamal eyeing her entire body that was making her feel uncomfortable. Still, she decided that she should be nice and welcoming not just to Howard, but to Jamal as well. He seemed to be a good friend, helping his friend move and all.

"Nice to meet you, Howard. And nice to meet you as well, Jamal." Jenny said, warmly. "I'm Jenny. Jenny Summers. You're going to love it here, Howard. Coxville is a great and unique place!"

"Oh...I'm not moving in." Howard said, openly and unpleasantly staring at Jenny's massive 34GG chest. He was barely even aware that he'd been staring. "But I wish I was...!"

"Tough luck, pencil dick!" Jamal said as he placed Howard's head in a headlock and gave him a noogie. He then looked over at Jenny ominously. "This here is all mine..."

"Ah! Oww! Quit it, man!" Howard said as he tried to shove Jamal away. His efforts proved to be like shoving a brick wall. Jamal hadn't even flinched when Howard had pushed.

Jenny was flabbergasted. She had been right the first time. This burly, black thug was actually moving in next door to her and Harold!

Meanwhile, Jamal was laughing at his "friend's" discomfort. With his big, black bicep wrapped around Howard it made the white man look even scrawnier than he already was.

"Relax." Jamal said, freeing Howard from his strong grip. "I need you to do some more o' dat slave shit fo' me anyway."

Howard shut his eyes tight as he rubbed his neck.

"Why you always gotta play the race card like that, man? You know I ain't comfortable talking about that shit."

"Whatev." Jamal said. "Just finish unloading that truck while I talk to Miss Jenny Summers Sweet Thing over here."

Jenny's eyes went wide as she heard herself being referred to as "sweet thing."

"That sounds like something Principal Long would say to me...gawd black men really are all the same!"

"This guy..." Howard said, laughing nervously. "Always trying to boss me around. Anyway, I can't stay. Betty's expecting me home a couple of hours ago."

"Whatever man." Jamal replied. "If you gotta go, you gotta go. Tell that wife of yours if she ever wants a REAL man she knows where to find me."

"Ha. Ha." Howard responded before turning to Jenny. "Anyway it was nice to meet you. VERY nice..."

Jenny suddenly felt uncomfortable again as she felt him leering at her big breasts. Still, it was better to have him leering at her in place of Jamal.

"Are you sure you have to go, Howard?" she said, desperately trying to not be left alone with this huge black thug.

"Yeah. The fam is calling." Howard said as he began walking to his car. "Bye, Jenny! Bye, Jamal! Next time I need help moving, you're up! You owe me one."

"Bitch, I don't owe you shit. You gon' be doing my dirty work for the rest o' your white ass life."

"Always bustin' my chops!" Howard laughed as he stepped into his car.

Moments later he was pulling out of Jamal's driveway, and to Jenny's horror she was left alone with this black hulk of a man who was now suddenly living next door to her. That intense feeling came back as she felt his eyes all over her white body. At one point he even licked his lip while looking her up and down. She felt like a piece of meat on display; no longer a woman driving all the men crazy, but a piece of flesh about to be preyed upon.

"So, Sweet Thing? What's your deal? You got a man in your life or what?" Jamal asked.

"Don't call me that!" Jenny said, frustrated at this black man's brazen behavior. "And yes, I'm married. My husband and I have been married for the past 18 years. And he should be coming home any minute now..."

"Gawd...please Harold..." Jenny thought. "Pleeeease get off work early...please come home and save me from this black thug!"

"Hubby, huh?" Jamal said as he crossed his huge arms over his muscular chest. He absolutely towered over Jenny as she looked up at him. "Something tells me whatever hubby you got don't deserve a fine ass white bitch like you."

"B-bitch??" Jenny said, shocked at Jamal's language. "I'm not a bitch! Don't call me that...you...you...thug!"

"Oh, I get it." Jamal said, smiling down at the white woman below him. "So just because I'm black that automatically makes me a thug, right?"

"What?!" Jenny exclaimed. "No, that's not what I meant!"

"I know what you meant." Jamal said. "You white bitches think black men like me can't earn no honest living. I bought this house without dealing or stealing. With money I earned...LEGALLY."

"No!" Jenny said. "That's not what I..."

"Fuck this." Jamal said, interrupting her. "If I'd have known I was moving in next door to some racist white bitch I would have never bought this place. The HOA gon' get an earful tomorrow about this bullshit."

At this Jenny's heart began to pound in fear.

"The HOA??" she said. "No please, Mr. Jamal! I didn't mean anything by it. Really! I'm just...not really used to that sort of language. That's all."

Jamal grinned down at the white woman pleading with him.

"It's just a word, lady. It don't really mean nothing." He said. "You just saw me with my white friend, and I called him a bitch! That's proof that I don't just think of white women as bitches."

"You're right." Jenny said. "I was jumping to conclusions...I'm sorry."

"So you'll let me call you a bitch, then?" Jamal asked.

Jenny hesitated as she spoke.

"Um...y-yes. I guess so...as long as it's not degrading me or anything. And it's just a term..."

"Yeah, fa sho." Jamal said. "It's all good."

"Really?" Jenny asked, relieved. "So you won't talk to the HOA about all this?"

"Nah, you good, ma." Jamal said. "As long as your fine ass sucks my cock off."

"WHAT???" Jenny yelled, pulling both her dainty hands over her mouth as her eyes went wide.

Jamal laughed.

"Relax, Jenny. It's only a joke. I ain't gon' blackmail you into having sex with me."

"Oh!" Jenny said, letting out a sigh of relief. She began to laugh, a little nervously. "Of course you're not."

"Nah, I ain't." Jamal said as Jenny started to walk back in the direction of her front door. "Hold up, ma. Ain't you forgettin' somethin'?"

"Hm?" Jenny asked as she turned back to him. "What do you mean?"

Jamal pointed to her car.

"Your purse. I seen you stash it underneath the seat of yo' car."

Horrified, Jenny began to search for the right words to convey that she did not want to pull her purse out in front of a man like him.

"Oh..." she said, turning red from nervousness. "Umm...I think I'll just leave it there. I don't carry any cash anyway; just credit cards! If anyone manages to break in and steal my purse I'll just cancel all the credit cards. Because I can totally do that!"

Jamal took a few steps toward Jenny.

"Yeah, I know how credit cards work...bitch." He said, emphasizing the word "bitch."

Hearing herself being called that caused Jenny to flinch. It was like a needle being shoved through her ears. But she managed to smile and tolerate it for the sake of staving off Jamal's black wrath.

"Of course you do!" Jenny said, smiling at him as she stepped back toward him in a friendly gesture. "I didn't mean to imply otherwise!"

"Really?" Jamal asked, once again towering over the stacked blonde.

"Yeah!" Jenny replied. "I just meant that ANYONE of ANY COLOR wouldn't really get away with much. And besides...my car has an alarm system. In fact, my husband Harold just installed a brand new alarm system on our home!"

Jamal laughed at the busty blonde's pathetic backtracking.

"Wow!" he said, putting his hands on his hips and giving the busty white MILF in front of him a decent view of his abs. "You really can't help being racist, can you, bitch?"

Jenny scoffed at his comment.

"For the LAST TIME...I am NOT racist! I work for a black man, you know! He's the principal at the high school. And I work alongside other black faculty members!"

"Heh." Jamal scoffed as he crossed his huge arms over his broad chest. "Spoken like a true and racist white bitch."

Jenny opened her mouth to protest his accusations yet again, but just as she did so she caught a glimpse of Harold's car making its way toward them.

"Oh, thank you!" she thought. "Harold must have gotten off work early after all!"

"Look, my husband is on his way over right now. I'd watch what I say if I were you! Harold's a former boxer."

"Hmph." Jamal thought. He had laid out more guys than he could count, and some of them were taller than he was. He felt pretty confident that whatever Jenny's husband looked like he'd have no trouble laying out Harold as well.

"You're too defensive, lady." He said. "I ain't trying to come between you and your husband. I would like to teach a white racist bitch a lesson, though..."

Jenny took a step back toward her driveway just as Harold was pulling in.

"Harold! Harold!" she spoke to him through the driver's side window as he put the car in parked. "Harold I need you to speak to this man! He's threatening me!"

Harold put his hand up as he gestured in Jamal's direction, letting Jenny know he was now aware of the situation. He took his time getting his briefcase from the passenger's seat before opening the driver's side door and emerging from the car.

When Jamal saw him get out of his vehicle he had to suppress the urge to laugh out loud. Harold stood to be about 5'6, which was a little shorter than his wife. The man also looked to weigh about 180 lbs or so. He sported a huge beer gut, a bad comb-over, and to top it all off he wore a pair of very thick lenses on his face. Jamal reasoned that rather than Jenny thinking the world of this man she actually only thought of black men such as himself as something less. There were any number of reasons why a knockout like Jenny would be with a man like Harold, but he didn't care about any of them.

Harold stood with his briefcase in hand. He wore a blue button-up shirt and a red tie. Below his beer gut was a pair of khakis covering his legs and a very shiny pair of dress shoes.

"Jenny!" he said, as he turned back and forth between his wife and Jamal. "You didn't tell me we had a nice urban gentleman moving in next door! Have you two already met?"

"Harold!" Jenny said as she spoke to her husband in a worried tone. "You don't understand! He's..."

"Jamal." Jamal interrupted. "And yes. Your lovely wife and I were just having a conversation regarding her attitude toward me. I told her this was something I might have to mention to the HOA, and she...well...she sort of, flipped out."

"The HOA?" Harold said, turning to his wife before turning back to Jamal. "And attitude? What sort of attitude?"

"Well, to be perfectly frank..." Jamal said, "she was offended by my vocabulary. I was just doin' me. She seemed to have a problem with that."

"Problem?" Harold said as he looked to his wife with a confused expression. "You have a problem with the way our new neighbor speaks, Jenny?"

"Harold..." Jenny said. "You don't understand. He called me...a...b-word..."

"B-word?" Harold said, turning back to Jamal.

"Bitch." Jamal said. "I called her a bitch. But I explained to her that I meant nothing by it. She even said she was okay with it."

"I'm sorry..." Harold said. "I still don't understand. You called my wife a bitch, and she got offended by it. But now you're saying she said it was okay? Jenny, can you help me out here?"

"Well..." Jenny said, her face turning red. "I did say it was okay...I didn't have a problem with it...but now...I kind of do."

"I explained to her that this is just sort of black culture vernacular." Jamal said. "That's a term we use to refer to women. It doesn't mean anything. It's just a word. Sort of like the word 'nigga.' Lots of people get offended by it. But it's just the way guys like me talk. You know what I mean, right Harold? You've heard rap music. You look like a pretty hard nigga yourself."

Hearing this, Harold puffed his chest out and smiled as his ego consumed him.

"Well, I used to box. Back in the day." He said, puffing out his beer gut proudly.

Jamal smiled and held out his fist.

"That's what I'm talking 'bout! My nigga!"

Harold eagerly pressed his fist against the large, black man's.

Jenny looked at her husband, shocked. She decided to speak up.

"Harold!" she exclaimed. "This man made some rude comments to me! And he keeps...you know...looking at me..."

At this Jamal interjected.

"Nah, you got it all wrong, ma." He said, turning to Harold. "Harold I think you got yourself a fine ass wife. You's one lucky nigga, my man! A guy like you's probly had tons of bitches! Am I right?"

Jenny could actually see the ego in her husband building as he listened to Jamal's words.

"Well, maybe..." the pudgy white man said.

"My man!" Jamal said as he held out his hand for Harold to shake.

"Harold!" Jenny scoffed as she watched her husband shake this black man's hand.

"What?!" Harold responded, throwing an angry look at his bombshell wife before turning back to Jamal. "Look, I'm sorry about my wife, Jamal. She not as 'hip' to you people as I am. Are we cool now, G?"

Jamal smirked as he let go of Harold's hand.

"Yeah, man. We cool. I just wish I was finished moving in. It's early in the evening and I would love to invite you and your wife over for a drink."

At this Harold smiled.

"You're right, my man!" he said. "Now is the perfect time for a drink! Why don't you come over to our place? We'll have some drinks, and Jenny and I can tell you all about how great Coxville is! Maybe we can put all this ugliness behind us and forget all that HOA talk."

"Umm...Harold...I don't think that's such a good idea..." Jenny said, as she felt Jamal's gaze roam over her body.

"Yeah, I'm wit you Harold. But your wife don't seem to like me much. Maybe it's better if I just stay away." Jamal said.