Church Lady

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oddly, Wal Mart became our meeting place. It wasn’t something we had planned; we just always seemed to run into each other there. I’m retired, so I tended to go at off hours, usually middle of the day. Since Nancy had kids in school, it was a convenient time for her, too, and our back seat tumbles became a semi regular event over several months. Then, one night, I was in the local Super Center about 9:30, and as I walked around to the cleaning supplies looking for a box of SOS pads, there she was, in the same denim skirt she wore the first time we got together in her van, and a dark gray polo shirt, looking for Lysol wipes. I put my hand on her shoulders as she searched.

“Hi,” I said quietly.

Nancy was a little startled, then laughed when she saw it was me. “Hi,” she said, putting her arm around me, pulling me tight. She reached up and gave me a short kiss. Her eyes were shining as she looked up at me. “Late night shopping run??”

“Not exactly late. It’s only about 9:30. You’re just used to seeing me during the day. I tend to stay up late.”

“So, you’re one of those people who is in here at 3 AM picking up dog food,” she teased.

“Cat food, actually, and I do need to get some. Walk with me??”

“Sure,” said Nancy, grabbing a can of wipes and tossing it in her cart. We walked together to pet food, holding hands as we went. We turned into the pet food aisle, where I started perusing the Friskies cans. It always takes me a few minutes to find what I need, since there are a lot of choices, and they are continually moving things around.

“Finding everything OK??” came a voice from down the aisle. There was a stocker working on a platform putting treats up on a high shelf.

“I’m doing OK. Just takes me a minute to find the right item,” I said, pulling a case of shreds off the shelf and putting it in Nancy’s cart.

The stocker, a man about 35, looked at us. We must have looked like a happy couple to him. “Date night??” he teased.

Nancy squeezed my hand. “Sorta. Togetherness is where you find it, even a quick trip to Wal Mart.”

“Married long??” asked the stock clerk.

“23 years,” I said, kissing Nancy’s hand. “Gets better every day.” I looked at Nancy and smiled. She was looking back at me adoringly. “If it gets any better, this trip might end up with us pulled around in a dark corner by automotive.” Nancy laughed. We started walking.

The stock clerk called after us. “You two behave, now.”

Nancy and I turned the corner, got three steps, and burst out laughing. As we walked toward electronics, we settled down. Then Nancy stopped, pulling me to a stop. She stood on her toes and nibbled my earlobe. “When we get out of here...”

“Yes....”

She nibbled my ear again. “I want you to take me back around by automotive...”

“Yes...” I was getting hard. Well, harder.

“Find a dark corner, and get in the back seat.” She gave me a longer nibble, and bit my neck.

“Uh huh....” My cock was now tenting out my shorts right there next to office supplies. “And what do you want me to do??”

Nancy again nibbled my ear. “I want you to fuck me,” she whispered huskily.

“Oh, and one more thing.” She squeezed my hand tight. “I’m not wearing panties.” She stepped back, looking me in the eyes, a sly smile on her face.

I pulled her into the adjacent aisle about two steps. I looked into her eyes. “You drive me crazy,” I said, then kissed her, long and deep. While we kissed, I reached up under her skirt and squeezed her chunky bare ass. “If you keep doing this, one of these days I’m just going to take a bite out of that marvelous ass.”

Nancy giggled and flipped up the back of her skirt. “Come and get it!!”

I slapped her right cheek, making her laugh. “Be careful what you ask for. It could lead to a lot of explaining!!”

Nancy laughed again, and we headed for the checkouts. I had only a few items, which I quickly scanned and bagged. Nancy had a couple dozen.

I watched as she leaned over to pick them out of the cart and put them on the counter. When she leaned forward, she went far enough so I could see her B cup titties swaying under her top. Hmm, no panties and no bra. Rough and ready!! I enjoyed the view while she got set up. I scanned and bagged, and we were soon on our way. I went to my car and tossed my bag in, then went to her van and got in. She found a spot that was out of the way, and under a tree, so pretty dark. As soon as we parked, she climbed into the back, and I followed.

“Get naked,” she said, pulling her shirt over her head, her tits bouncing as she tossed it over the seat back. I pulled my t-shirt off, tossing it on the other end of the seat, then undid my shorts and pulled them off. Nancy unbuttoned and unzipped her skirt, wriggling out of it and putting it on top of her shirt. We kissed deeply, me feeling her tits, playing with the nipples, she stroking my cock even harder than it was when I pulled my shorts off.

We kissed and fondled for a couple of minutes, she alternately playing in the hair on my chest and stroking me; I fondling her tits, and running two fingers over her pussy, fingering her clit as she opened up, then sticking them inside her, playing her insides till she moaned. I pulled my fingers away, and she climbed on me. We kissed again, and I felt her hand take my cock and put it at her pussy lips. She sank down on me immediately, right to my balls. I felt my dick open her up, and she let out a long moan as my cock made its presence known. I grabbed her ass and pulled her tight to me, then started working her up and down, dragging her clit over my shaft, then pulling her tight for a different angle. I did this for all of about three minutes, Nancy moaning and whimpering as her orgasm drew closer.

Now that she was close, I let Nancy dictate the motion, wanting her to reach her peak on her time. She rode hard for a few more minutes, I meeting her pounding, then slowed. I put her right nipple in my mouth, then the left, sucking each till I felt her start. I felt her hips shake, then buck, and she let out a whimper and a long sigh as she came. She kissed me hard and pushed down hard on me, her pussy juice flowing as she rode out a good come. We were both out of breath, but I had not come yet.

Nancy rolled off me, taking a position on her back. She smiled at me as I looked at her, this lovely blonde housewife, naked in the back of her van, nipples puffed out, thick thighs spread, labia framed by a nice patch of golden blonde, open and inviting my cock to enter.

“Come fuck me,” said Nancy, smiling as she always did. For a church lady, she used that word a lot. Her eyes sparkled in the darkness. My cock was stiff as a post, the head flaring, ready for what she offered me. I climbed over her, my dick bobbing as I moved. She took it, stroked it a couple of times, then guided it to her open pussy, letting go as I reached her. I rubbed it up and down her slit, making her jump when it teased her clit, then slowly pushed in, going all the way to her cervix. “Mmmm, yeah, oh I love how you fill me.”

Once inside, I could feel how slick she was following her orgasm. I started to pound her hard, my balls slapping on her ass, my cock going deep. She started breathing heavily after a minute or so, and I felt her hand grab my ass.

“I love feeling your ass clench while you fuck me,” she said, pulling me tight to her as I continued my assault on her married pussy. I ground into her, letting her get a good feel for my ass muscles working as I balled her. I felt her left leg go around me, pulling my thigh in close.

I knew I was getting close to coming. I thought for a moment about just blowing my load in her, as I usually did, then it occurred to me that might not be such a good idea if she was going home right away. Coming back from Wal Mart smelling like she just got laid-because she just got laid-and maybe with the evidence on her thighs was not going to play well.

I looked down at Nancy, eyes closed, off into another world. “Nancy, honey, I’m going to come,” I said, just as I was about to reach the point of no return.

She opened her eyes wide. “No!! Not inside me!!” I let go the first blast while I was pulling out, but not quite fast enough, and a good shot went into her pussy. The second blast went up her belly, hitting her left tit just to the right of the nipple. The next one went up her belly, the next three or four landing on her belly, dropping into her bush, finally trailing off and dripping onto her labia and the tops of her thighs. She was a mess.

Nancy say up, smiling. “Sorry, I should have said when we started. I was so horny, I just wanted you in me.” She looked down at her come spattered body, and reached a finger into her pussy. “Did you come inside me??”

“Only a little. I didn’t get out quite fast enough.” Nancy made a face, dipping a finger back into her pussy, pulling out a dollop of sperm, and licking her finger. “I should be able to hide this...somehow.”

“Well, here, let me help clean up,” I said, getting on my knees in front of her.

“You’re going down on me now??”

I pulled her so her pussy was accessible from my position. I licked my lips. “Yup.” The look on Nancy’s face was priceless.

I licked around her bush, gathering up what come I could, then licked over her clit. I thought she was going to hit the roof of the van when I swirled my come covered tongue over her little button. Then I went for the bullseye, licking up her still parted furrow, gathering up what seemed to be most of the semen I had spilled in her, again licking over her clit. Nancy let out a long moan, then her hips smashed into my face, her pussy juicing heavily. I felt her hands grip my head and pull my hair as she came forcefully. I held on and swallowed, taking what I could. I lingered on her clit till she was finished, then licked slowly up and down her spread labia, savoring the tangy taste.

Nancy was still breathing hard when I kissed her thighs and got back up on the seat. I kissed her hard. To my surprise, she met me with equal force. I didn’t expect her to be so eager to taste herself on me. Once she got into the kiss, though, she was all in, running her tongue around my lips, and tangling with mine. She reached down to give my wilting cock a stroke, and got a handful of drool, since the rest of my orgasm was still leaking from it.

“Oh, now, we can’t have that,” she said, kneeling. I watched as she took my cock in her mouth, licking me clean. It didn’t take long, since I had come mostly outside her, but it was nice looking at her tits swaying as she moved. She got back up on the seat and kissed me. We looked at each other a moment.

“That was hot,” said Nancy. I’ve never had a fuck like that, ever. You were so hard!!”

I laughed. “You were so hot. This,” I motioned around the back seat, “was incredible, and seeing you naked in the back of your van was a total turn on. But you know what really kicked me into high gear??”

Nancy took my hand. “Unh, unh.”

“In the store. First, playing like we were married for the stock clerk, but after when you were nibbling at my ear, telling me you wanted me to take you around back and fuck you.”

Nancy laughed. “I don’t know where that came from. Must have been something about what the stock clerk said about behaving. I’ve always been such a ‘good girl, ‘ never doing anything like that. Though I felt horny when I left the house.” She looked at me with a smile. “Glad I did it, though!!”

“That would explain the no panties, I guess??”

Nancy laughed again. “Yeah, actually, it would. Once I got out of the driveway, I got thinking about how we always seem to run into each other in Wal Mart these days, and how I took them off that first time over in the Neighborhood Market. I found myself playing with my pussy as I drove over. I caught a red light, realized I had a moment, and pulled them off. I already wasn’t wearing a bra anyway, so why not??”

“And then I show up.”

“Yeah!! That was totally unexpected.” Nancy kissed me. “But very welcome!!”

“You should probably put your panties back on,” I suggested.

Nancy sighed, a resigned sigh. “Yeah, I should. He’ll wonder why I went to the store with no underwear.” Nancy laughed nervously. “I have some clean up to do first. This guy I met in the store really doused me with his hot come.”

“Yeah, you gotta watch those grocery hook ups. You’re just lucky he didn’t blow his load inside you. It’d be ‘clean up in aisle 4, and 5, and 6....’”

Nancy laughed as she got a handful of Kleenex from the console in front and started sopping up the sperm that coated her belly and tits. She revealed a secret to me as she wiped off her belly and tits. “You know, until we had our, um, get together, in the van a month ago, I had never had sex in a car.” She looked over at me.

“Really??”

“Yeah. I said I was always the good girl. I spent a lot of time in high school fending off horny boyfriends. I was going to save myself for marriage.”

“Did you??”

“Yeah. I actually did.”

“Was it worth the effort??:

Nancy’s look said all I needed to know. “Nah. Once I had sex the first time, I thought, nice, but I held off all those boys when I could have been doing this?? It was good, but it might have been better if I’d had a little practice.”

I laughed. “I think a lot of people, mostly girls-because any sex is good for a guy-are underwhelmed by the first time. Probably because most everyone is lacking experience, so it’s a lot of fumbling in the dark, and rarely the rocket launch, earth shaking thing they expected.”

Nancy leaned over to kiss me. “I dunno. We did some fumbling in the dark just now, I think it was more fun than I’ve had in years!!” she said in a loud whisper. “I went off like a Roman candle,” she said, smiling, and finishing her clean up.

I looked at her a moment, thinking. “We have the novelty factor working in our favor. This is still new and very different, and forbidden, especially for you. Give us 20 years, we’ll be jaded and cynical to each other by then, like every one else.”

Nancy laughed, then got a serious look. “You think we’ll still be doing this in 20 years?? I’ll be.....66 then.”

“I may be glad to wake up every morning in 20 years. I’ll be 80, if I make it that far. But if you’re willing to help me along, I’ll look forward to that.” I took her hand, kissing it.

Nancy smiled, her eyes twinkling in the dark. “I’ll keep you young.”

“See, now you have a mission project.”

She giggled at that. “Well, they always tell us when we leave church we’re going into the mission field,”

Nancy was now holding the clump of tissues she had used to clean my come off her. “I’ll take those and toss them,” I told her. “I don’t have to worry about anyone asking why I have a bunch of come soaked tissues in the glove box.”

Nancy laughed again, and wrapped up her soiled tissues in a new one. I took them and stuffed them in my pocket once I pulled my shorts on. As I dressed, I watched Nancy pull her panties on, then her skirt, and finally her shirt. It was almost as arousing as watching her undress. Once recomposed, we climbed back up front, and she drove over to where my car was parked.

We kissed and I got out. As I opened the door, I reached for her hand. “See you Sunday??”

“Unless you have to go ‘shopping’ before then,” said Nancy, winking at me.

“I think someone is taking to this having sex in the back seat thing,” I teased her. “Like she’s making up for missing out in her high school years.”

Nancy looked at me as if I had found her out and blushed. “It is hot, being naked in a back seat and doing something you’re not supposed to.” She looked at me a long moment, almost burning a hole in me. “And doing it with you is such a rush,” she said, squeezing my hand.

I didn’t see Nancy the rest of the week. Sunday morning, she greeted me with a hug, as she usually did. There are a lot of huggers in that church, so nobody thought anything of it. As we held each other, she whispered in my ear, “Shopping Tuesday??”

I think we have a date. We go shopping a lot nowadays. I never looked forward to a Wal Mart trip so much till now.