Cinder Fucking Ella Meets Prince

Story Info
Cindy meets her Prince.
1k words
3
617
00
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cinder fucking Ella meets Prince chapter two part three.

Copyright Catcher78 all rights reserved.

We first met darling Cindy here:

https://literotica.com/s/cinder-fucking-ella-pt-01-ch-01

Cindy's mom was a crack whore as part of a string of whores that her dad as a dirty copy had murdered a cheap Vietnamese pimp and stole the hookers. Cindy's mother was shot in the forehead in a triple homicide.

Then we caught up with Cindy just after her eighteenth birthday here:

https://literotica.com/s/cinder-fucking-ella-pt-01-ch-02

Cindy's dad had a kink and loved cuckolding his friends and he put it to his best friend's sister who was married, she already had one of his kids. The husband who was cucked came home a day early and found Eddie asleep in his bed while she sang in the shower, the fat guy used a Louisville slugger and beat Eddie to death in thirty seconds then threw him the back of his SUV and late in the evening Eddie was thrown overboard from a ferry into Puget Sound and crabs are cleaning his flesh off some eight hundred feet below in the darkened salt water.

Author's note. This story involves lesbian, interracial light BDSM so just unclick and move away if it's not your thing (s). I try to evoke stream of consciousness writing as famous writers William Faulkner, Ken Kesey, Jack Kerouac, Hunter Thompson allowing the story to be driven by the characters. I'm not into See Dick's dick. Mommy sucks everyone's dick. Nope. Lastly anonymous jerks will get deleted and if you name yourself and are a jerk you're gone, constructive remarks are fine.

On their way home in the limo Cindy immediately started feasting on Gloria's nasty jizz filled cunt, she thought she was lucky her whole head didn't fall in, then she started sucking off Gloria's three inch clit, causing Gloria to get off for ten minutes.

Leroy the limo driver and one of Gloria's men pulled the car over to the side, turned the car off and quickly jumped out and ran around to the backseat and climbed in and pulled out his mandingo sized monster dick and pushed it deep into Cindy's unprotected cunt and fucked her for forty five minutes and filled her womb with what seemed like a half gallon of his jizz.

All Cindy could think about is having his babies, after ten minutes she was shrieking,

"I love you Leroy with all my heart, please be my babies daddy, Daddy."

Gloria was pleased at this development as she wanted grandchildren and was starting to tear up a bit until Cindy's clit sucking resulted in Gloria squirting all over Cindy's face and passing out.

Not wanting to waste these precious moments, Cindy briefly uncoupled from Leroy and got on her back and softly, sweetly said, "Daddy I want our babies to have such a fine, hot stud, I'm thinking triplets Daddy, "

Cindy thought she'd hit the mother lode, since Leroy came frequently, but stayed hard and her cervix was as obliterated as her hymen was, never to get in the way of eighteen inches of long thick and glorious dick, she whispered into his ear softly,

"Leroy I love you from the bottom of my heart, how many babies is too many? I'd like eight or nine, too many honey?"

Gloria heard all of this and saw, Cindy's legs wrapped around Leroy's hips and her arms around Leroy's neck. Finally just before she was about to break up this one way love fest, she heard Leroy say,

"Cindy I love you so much. I'd like nine or ten kids, will you marry me?"

Gloria was dumbstruck and heard Cindy's response,

"Yes honey, a million times yes!"

Cindy knew Gloria was awake and said,

"Mommy, I love you, thank you for finding my darling Leroy for me. We're going to have ten babies to love their grammie."

Gloria amazed at Cindy's statement started bawling and sobbing in happiness and said, "Thank you baby girl, I can't wait."

Gloria bought the happy couple a new home on the lot next door to her mansion. Leroy would plow Cindy into toe curling joy all day long. Cindy could get eight inches of Leroy in her mouth and into her throat and he'd blast ropes into her tummy.

Two weeks later, their doorbell rang and Gloria was over making the couple some mustard greens and ham hocks and corn bread. She answered the door and it was bald Johnny Sinnnnz who pushed past Gloria.

He had Cindy's lost red open toed pump with the five inch heel in hand. "Cindy,"he cried, "I'm here to safe you!"

Simultaneously, Cindy screamed, "Leroy I love your big nigger dick fill me up."

Cindy knew her man's triggers as Leroy's baseball sized balls buzzed and rope after rope of his jizz filled up her womb.

"I love you daddy, I be your bitch forever," Cindy shrieked.

Johnny rushed into the room holding the pump and pulled down his pants and was stroking his big white dick and screamed, "Does this big dick fit?"

Cindy burst into gales of laughter and finally stopping and noting Johnny's wilting penis said, "That tiny penis? Leroy show him daddy. Show him the meat that plows me all day long and always stays hard."

Leroy pulled his mandingo dick out his bitch's cunt, dripping with natural lubrication and cum dribbling off the end of his uncut monster and said, "Want some bitch?"

Much to his dismay, Johnny stiffened up and shortly neighbors heard Johnny hit a high c note and then yell, "Oh daddy, you're draining my balls, oh fuck don't stop."

Cindy and Leroy actually had thirteen kids, allowing for one set of triplets and one set of twins.

Johnny went through HRT and became their maid and she had massive tits and had some surgery on his Adam's apple and his jaw line and she was exotically beautiful.

One night after Leroy had plowed Johnny's cunt and she came hard on his dick she wept that she could not have babies with Leroy. In an act of compassion Cindy let her babies use Johnny's tits as a pacifier and due to the nipple stimulations Johnny started to lactate.

Everyone lived happily ever after.

The end.