Cindy, Me, and her Brothers! Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One night, it was a Tuesday, I got up to pee in the master bathroom. Cindy wasn't in bed. I figured she probably went to the kitchen to get a drink. Several times I heard her come back to bed and she would tell me she got up to get a drink. It was almost every night. I was thirsty at the time so I thought I would join her.

I went to the kitchen and Cindy wasn't there. I looked out back and checked the garage. How would she have gotten past me in the hall? I headed down the hallway thinking she would be in bed when I got there. On the way down the hall I was just past Ted's room when I heard the familiar sounds of my wife having an orgasm.

I backed up to the door to listen. More noises, then I heard:

"Oh, yes! Fuck your cum into my pussy!"

I reached for the door, stepped into the room. They didn't notice my shadow in the dark. I turned on the light. I caught my brother-in-law's ass still jack hammering into my wife. He was fucking her pretty good when he spun his head around and Cindy looked up to me. Ted looked like he was entering "run & hide" mode even though I was blocking the doorway.

Cindy grabbed his butt checks to hold him inside her.

"No, I'm surprised it's taken this long for him to catch us. Keep fucking."

"What the hell, Cindy?"

"He's my brother. It's not like some secret romance. We just fuck until we get each other off."

Ted's ass was still bouncing, moving his cock into her. She gave that look she has when she starts to cum. The little cunt was going to orgasm with her brother right in front of me. Then she groaned real loud, probably more for my benefit than anything.

For some reason I had kept moving towards the bed. I could see his cock going in and out of her. She was on her back and him between her legs fucking her. What could I do but watch? After a few minutes of them coupled together Ted pulled his dick out of her and cum ran out from her pussy.

One thing in my favor. His cock was way smaller than mine. Not way smaller, but made me laugh smaller. Must have been one of those Mormon dicks I had heard mentioned in the past.

So, what do you do if you catch your wife fucking her brother? Scream? Fight? Run? Look for a weapon? I kind of remained in place. There was a pack of tissues on his dresser. (Now I knew why!) My wife got up and walked over and bent over giving me a perfect view of her little shaved snatch from behind with a string of cum running from it. She caught it with the tissues and wiped up her mess and sat back down on his bed.

"Are you mad?" We really didn't hurt anything. We just like fucking each other." Cindy reasoned.

"Well, yes, I'm mad. You're my wife and he's like ... well, he's your brother. What the fuck is wrong with you two? When did this start?"

"I was an eighteen year old senior in high school. Just turned eighteen in high school."

"I was twenty-three and back at home while I finished college." Ted added.

"He was in his old room when I went in to bug him about something. I was wearing a burley old gown that my mother had made for me to wear."

"She had about 4 buttons unbuttoned and I could see down the front to her tits." Ted smiled.

"I looked up and caught him looking at my boobs. There was embarrassment and then other feelings took hold."

"We kissed."

"About three minutes later we were both undressed and I knew for the first time what a man's cock felt like in me."

"I was excited and lasted about five minutes." Ted laughed.

"When I felt his cum in me I was glad I had been on the pill."

"I knew I'd want to fuck her again."

"And, I knew I was going to want him in me again."

"That night, well after all were in bed I went to his room and he fucked me twice in about an hour. That time he made me cum and I knew there would never be enough."

"I fucked him every night through high school until he left for the Navy and whenever he came home on leave."

"So, now you are at it again? When did you start?"

"The day I moved in and every night since and every time during the day when we can." Ted admitted.

"And, any morning since you leave for work before I do Ted sends me in with a fresh load of his cum in me. I wear a mini-pad and sit in a little pool of his seed at my desk."

I can't say I sat on the bed stunned. Shocked? Angry? Hateful? Maybe all those things. Then I realized something else. I looked at Cindy.

"Does this mean you fucked him when he took leave for a week for our wedding?"

"Every night when the family slept, even when I had spent the evening with you."

"You were blue balling me while in fact you were fucking your brother?"

"I didn't want you to think I was some kind of whore. I couldn't tell you about Ted and me."

"What about you, Ted? Are you sticking around?"

**************************************************

Ted did stick around, and he kept sticking it into his sister. Usually he'd fuck her in the privacy of his room. Sometimes it would be out where I could watch. I really enjoyed the watching. It's exciting to see your wife get off with another man.

Cindy and I would go to bed together and I'd fuck her. I didn't eat her pussy very often. Apparently her brother did. After I'd go to sleep she'd slip off to his room to collect a load of his sperm. He'd fuck her with that "before work" thing so she could sit in his cum with the mini-pad.

The one noticeable thing to me would be the fuck at dinner time. Usually I'd get home ten minutes after Ted and he and Cindy would want to fuck and I'd come home to catch them doing it. They would never stop because I'd come home and I'd always end up watching.

Sometimes he'd have her over the kitchen table fucking her from behind. Sometimes they'd be on the couch, again fucking her from behind. And, often times on the living room floor with him between her legs plowing his seed as deep as he could in her married cunt. Every time they'd always finish and I'd see my wife leaking his sperm and him wiping his slippery cock on whatever was handy.

Other than what seemed like him constantly fucking his sister it was a good relationship for all three. Ted had a place to stay, paid some of the bills, helped with the house, the chores, and got all the free pussy from my wife one could ever ask for.

So, for the advantage for Cindy and me ... see above. With me in the mix, my wife was getting fucked at least four times per day. Whatever it was in the DNA between them it was better than a marriage. For me, I knew I had the bigger dick and the evening entertainment from them fucking had be consistently hard when my turn came at bedtime.

As earlier stated, there was no romance between brother and sister. Just a genuine need to fuck each other. Most evenings we would watch TV before bedtime and on not so rare occasions one of us, depending on how horny my wife would get, Ted or I might get a blowjob.

**************************************************

Our relationships were in a pretty good place. Almost a year later things ran smoothly. My wife and her brother still can't seem to get enough of each other. I fuck her every night in bed. We have her staying on the pill because no one wants her knocked up and messing up our sex lives.

Then the inevitable happens. Cindy has four brothers and Dave that's three years older, his marriage breaks up over his wife cheating with a black man. It seems that with the black lover moved in with her brother's wife and kids that our place would be a logical next stop. We have one extra bedroom and our house is only twenty miles from poor Dave's work.

Dave's first mission after getting the boot was to ask to stay at our house. It was one of those, "Hey, can I come over and talk to you guys?" kind of conversations.

"What are we going to do? You know he will ask to move in. We are going to have to tell him the situation here."

I started the conversation with that. Cindy continued about the problem

"He's going to expect me to be fucking my husband, but I'm not going to let him being here mess up my fucking you, Ted."

Ted took over.

"I'm not letting him mess that up either. We'll have to tell him you've been fucking me. Let him know our schedule."

My turn next:

"Wait, Cindy. Have you never fucked your brother Dave?

"It never came up. We always had our own things going on. I suppose I could fuck him."

"If he knows I'm fucking you he's going to be lobbying to fuck you, too." Ted added.

"Okay. I'll fuck him. Problem solved. Who's going to tell him?"

We decided to let Ted tell him. Cindy seemed pretty turned on about fucking another brother. Excited, was she? Frothing at the mouth excited.

Half hour later the doorbell rang. Dave looked a little worried and a little beaten down after his ordeal. It was good to see smiles all around. After a few pleasantries Dave got down to business.

"Guys, I need a place to stay. I hate the idea of going to look for apartments if Brandy and I can work this out. Mom says I can stay with her and Dad, but you know how that would go ... so ... here I am!"

"Bro, we've already had a meeting. Some things I'm about to say or reveal may be weird to you. You got to keep it between us."

"Sure, fine. We're family. Right?"

"If you decide to move in you pay 40% of the mortgage, taxes, and insurance. Also, 40% of groceries and utilities. I don't think you can get a deal like that on an apartment. You're looking at eleven to twelve hundred per month. Can you handle that? No excuses and no moving in and out."

"No problem. I make that per week."

"Jesus! I need your job." I chimed in.

"Well, I worked so many odd hours my wife ended up fucking a black guy."

"Yeah, well there is that ... " Ted mused. "So, listen. There is more to it. "I've been fucking our sister!"

There are no words to describe Dave's reaction. He looked at me. He finally got out full sentences.

"You been letting him fuck your wife? His sister? Actually fuck her?"

"Yes. I've been fucking her a lot. She can fuck you like, 'whenever' to start with until you can work into the schedule. Does that work for you?"

"Wow! A place to stay for that price and I won't have to be out dating some crazy irrational cunt. Instead I can fuck my pretty sister."

"Well, Cindy can be a crazy and irrational cunt when she gets some cock in her. Right, Babe?" Ted teased.

"Just for you guys, Sweetie. Just for you guys."

Dave was a happy jittery mess. He reached into his pocket.

"First thing out of the house I went to the bank and closed out both checking and savings. I didn't want to be buying that black guy a new car. Here's for this month!"

Suddenly his sister was as excited as Dave was. She was all over him, giving him kisses you wouldn't normally get from a sister.

"Come on! Let me show you to your room!

She led him down to the third bedroom.

"This will be you!"

She pointed out the room and then dragged him in behind her. Husband and brother heard the pretty blond Mormon giggle. They looked at each other.

"You, know they're going to be in there for a while don't you?"

"Let's give them chance to know each other a little better. Then we'll straighten his ass out!"

**************************************************

Meanwhile, although my wife was down the hallway fucking her brother Dave I was ecstatic about him picking up 40% of my housing costs. I know the look on her face when his cock first went in. I would have like to seen the look on his. We'd probably see both soon enough if I know my wife, Cindy.

If I had to know she was fucking two other guys it's a lot easier and less threatening that the two guys were her brothers. I just unlocked the opportunity for her to get fucked by three guys daily Every one was happy and no one happier than Cindy. Ted and I were quiet and reflectful on the situation while Cindy was in the back bedroom fucking another brother. We looked at each other with a common thought.

"I'll bet she's enjoying it." Ted mused.

"You know it. No one can appreciate cock like she can."

"I hope this doesn't slow things down for us."

"I'm sure she will work it out. There's not such thing for her as too much cock."

About an hour later they were back out of Dave's new bedroom. Everything was pretty casual with no mention of them even fucking although the look of my wife showed that her brother had given it to her good. She was so bubbly she ended up sitting down next to Ted and pulling out his cock and sucking wildly on it. Not expecting to be in on the action I was surprised when she finished Ted and swallowed his load she moved over to me.

I guess she wanted to be sure that every one was involved and I gave her a good load of sperm to swallow as well. There was a great energy in the room. Dave would be leaving for work at 6:30. My wife told him that she'd fuck him before he left for work. That night his sister fucked him between the time she would usually have her "home from work fuck" with Ted and before coming to bed to fuck me.

It didn't take much thought to realize that my wife would be fucking one or the other of us six times per day. Talk about a guy keeping his wife happy. There was an up tick when Ted moved in, but with Dave on board and fucking her I had one mellow and excited spouse. Her energy level was up and when she fucked me at bed time it was one hell of a ride.

That weekend we had a nice family talk. Dave explained more about his wife Brandy. His wife is a cop, more accurately a CSI investigator.

"This black guy she was fucking, this Ernie, was a guy she met on a CSI investigation. Not a victim, but a token reporter for a second rate newspaper. More and more times her investigations would run long and she'd get home late. The kids were old enough that a neighbor could keep an eye and them. There weren't any investigations. She was fucking this black dumbass reporter. I knew her pussy was getting a little loose and wet, but never matched it up to her fucking some guy with a big cock."

He gave Cindy's hand a squeeze and continued his story.

"At first they'd fuck where they could and whenever they could. I learned that it was quite often. The guy had a cousin that had a apartment that would let this Ernie take my wife there to fuck her. That was double trouble. Brandy would throw him a fuck when she needed to for the use of his place."

"So, she was fucking two black guys?" Ted asked.

"It turned out to be a little more complicated than that. One of her CSI partners thought something was up and followed her. He was on a scene with her the next day, just a burglary, looking for fingerprints and shit when he confronts her about Ernie. He lets her know that he wants in on the action. He wants to fuck her, too. With the guy also being black Brandi sees it not as a problem, but as an opportunity."

"Jesus, Dave!" Cindy was almost non-believing.

"Then the trouble happens. She had been fucking her CSI partner for about six months when his wife decides to check up on these extra hours and actually finds her husband fucking Brandy in a motel known for prostitution that the owner traded some favors for some favors. Turns out that guy was black and so was his partner and Brandy fucked them a few times, too."

"Here's the odd thing. The black partner is married to a white woman and they have two Halfrican kids. Now that she has caught her husband with my wife she looks me up so my marriage can be fucked up, too. There's a big fight and Brandy and I try to save our marriage."

"That must have been tough knowing she was fucking black guys."

"I was willing to try to forgive her even though she was fucking black guys she never missed a Sunday at Church with me and the kids. I thought we were praying for real. Brandy's prayers seemed more like continuing with the black cock. Her co-worker and his white wife broke up. She dictated to me that she would not see her black lovers except for her reporter friend and her soon to be divorced work partner."

"So, I wanted to save my marriage. To have my kids have a Mom and Dad at home. I had met her co-worker. He was a nice enough guy. I thought I could live with that. Her reporter friend though was a real disrespectful dick. Every other term out of his mouth was motherfucker. He treated my wife like shit and she loved it."

Her went on to tell his story from his and Brandy's viewpoint:

"I made one last play on my part."

"Just how many black cocks have been fucking you, Brandy?" I asked.

"I don't know. Six or eight."

"Six or eight sounds like a lot, but I think there would have been more counting the friend's apartment, the prostitute motel, etc."

"Okay, I suppose there must have been fifteen or sixteen. Sometimes a friend would show up. Although I think it was planned I didn't see any harm in fucking an extra guy or two."

"An extra guy or two? How many would 'or two' actually be?"

"Uh, six ... no wait. Seven! The one guy got there pretty late."

"And, this was with who?"

"Ernie, the reporter. He was always bringing someone else along."

"So, you want to still want to fuck Ernie and he probably would bring other guys along. And, your work buddy?"

"Well, he's getting divorced because of me. I should keep fucking him until he finds someone else."

"This God Damned Ernie. Say you go to fuck him and he's got six buddies there. You going to fuck them all?"

"If I'm already there I don't see any reason not to fuck them. It would make more sense than leaving to come home."

His brother Ted couldn't listen to any more.

Jesus Christ, Dave! You didn't let her get away with that shit did you?" Ted was irate at the idea of the bitch's demands.

"It was for the kids. Brandy had been cheating on me for a year and a half and I didn't even know it. Things at the house were good and the kids didn't know any more about her fucking black guys than I did. I thought it would work out."

"Yet, here you are ... " I scowled at him. "Fucking my wife instead of your own."

"So, what happened?" My wife was giving him a sad eyed look.

"A few weeks ago I was out and decided to stop by the house to make a sandwich. The kids were in school and Brandy was supposed to be working an extra shift. Instead her CSI jeep is in the driveway and another cop car beside it. I parked on the street and quietly let myself in. I could hear Brandy back in the master bedroom."

"You boys had all better have a big load for me." She cooed.

I could see down the hall at enough of an angle that some black guy had my wife on her back fucking her. Another black guy was naked beside them jacking this black cock that looked at least eight inches. As I stepped closer another man was beside our bed with a cock of similar size.

"What the fuck, Brandy? The deal was 'sometimes', not bring three guys home and fuck them in our bed."

"Jesus Christ, Dave! Why the fuck don't you call first?"

It looked like our deal wasn't working out. Her reporter buddy, Ernie was fucking her and started to get up.

"Don't stop fucking me because he's home. He knows I've been fucking you. Let him see why!"

Ernie went back to fucking her. Brandy was fucking hard back at him. She went into a big convulsive orgasm and just laid there, not moving. Ernie stayed mounted in her, letting his seed seek out a target deep in her depths.

"Oh fuck! I love your seed in me. It sets my cunt on fire!"

Dave continued his story.

"Ernie started to pull out. His cock kept coming out of her for what seemed like forever. I couldn't believe how much cock the son of a bitch had in her. I don't want to exaggerate, but the fucking thing had to be a foot long shoved in her. It was at least nine or ten inches. No, the God Damned thing was a foot long! Brandy fucked him like it was no big deal. A foot of cock up her cunt ... fucking her ... blasting a load of cum in her ... with no fucking effort at all!"