CNC CNC

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His hand balled her hair, yanking her head, jerking her eyes up. She gasped, awed at his strength, her vulnerability.

"How long?" he demanded. "Take a guess."

"Like...15 years."

"You think you remember how?"

"Yes," Kristen smirked. It was a central event in her fantasies.

"A lot has changed since then. Let's see how you do."

Ben released her hair and gently pushed down on the top of her head. Kristen sank to her knees before him, eyes in his, before lowering her gaze to his crotch. She swallowed. My goodness, it has been a long time. She paused for a moment before reaching out to undo his belt buckle. So this is really happening. She opened the button on his slacks and then pulled down the zipper, her heart starting to race in anticipation. His pants were tugged down, and she admired his sizable bulge through his blue underwear. With a nervous glance up she reached for his waistband. She took a breath she pulled it down and gawked. She gave a little giggle as she took his still hardening member in her hand, and glanced up at him with a smile.

"Looks big."

She started stroking him, watching him harden before her eyes, licking her lips. She glanced up at him again and took him into her mouth, one hand still stroking him. Her tongue swirled around his glans, a contented groan escaping her throat.

"It's okay," he smiled, as he started to unbutton his shirt. "It's been awhile, take you time and enjoy."

She looked up to him and moaned again, inhaling his musky scent, feeling him continue to grow and her head bobbed up and down on his shaft. He was big. Quite big, her lips stretching to accommodate him, thick and long, now hard as steel. Quite possibly the biggest she had ever enjoyed. The mere thought of putting that thing between her legs made her moan again. His hand settled on her cheek, caressing her as she worked, wolfish eyes focused on her face. Her eyes drank in his bare, muscular chest and flat stomach.

"How much can you take?" he asked.

She took him into her mouth until she gagged and then backed off with inches left to go. She tried again, and then again, making no further progress. She backed off, gasping.

"Is that all?" he mocked.

"Dude, you're huge! No way I can get all that."

"Really?" he smirked. "I just think you're not trying."

She pouted up at him and then studied his cock. She wondered if all the college girls he had been with had managed to do better. Taking a deep breath to steel herself, she then took him into her mouth again. He put his hand on the back of her head and guided her forward. This time she focused on pushing through the gag reflex, managing to get almost another inch before she gagged so hard she almost lost it. She shoved his thighs and fell back to her knees, coughing and wiping her mouth.

"Well, that's something you can work on," he smiled.

Ben reached down and grabbed her under the arms, lifted her off her feet, and then threw her on the bed, one of her heels flying off. Kristen gasped. She had forgotten how powerful men could be, how much it turned her on to be tossed around by their strong arms. He reached down and pulled off her panties, eyes never leaving hers, pulling the other heel off her foot. He paused only a moment as he kicked off his shoes and pants, eyes devouring her very exposed crotch. Suddenly he lunged forward and covered her, kissing her as his cock rubbed against her thigh. Kristen lost herself in the sensations of skin on skin, of kisses, of lust.

"You want this?" he growled as he aligned himself at her opening.

"Oh God yes, please."

"Beg," he snarled, eyes alive with need.

"Fuck me, please, fuck me Ben, I need you so bad," she pleaded, reaching down to guide him.

His hips rocked forward, and she groaned as his cockhead pushed into her. He fed her inch by inch, driving her wild. Her legs instinctively wrapped around him to pull him deeper, until she was totally full. Long suppressed sensations washed over her as she clung to her lover.

He pulled part way out and then slammed back into her. Kristen moaned in pleasure and then leaned up to kiss him. He returned the kiss so hard that her head was pushed back down to the pillow. He began to pump in and out of her, hard, steady strokes. She spread her legs as wide as she could manager, opening herself to him. He raised himself to stare into her eyes, into her soul as he pounded her. He reached under her knees and pulled them up, folding her in half so her ankles were on his shoulders. She cried anew as the position allowed him to drive even deeper into her. She was so hot she knew she was about to come.

"Oh, God, I'm going to come," she cried.

"Look at me," he demanded. "I want to see your beautiful eyes when you come on my dick."

He raised himself to his knees, her lower body now completely off the bed. Her legs fell to the side as he reached down and began to rub her clit with his thumb, his other hand pinching her nipples. Her moans became louder as she thrashed, desperately trying to keep her eyes on her lover.

"Come for me, Ms. Summers," he ordered.

The stark incongruity of the formal address and her present state pushed her over the edge. Her body rocked against his, impaled on his thick cock. Cries filled the room as she came while he slammed into her hard and fast, clutching the sheets as she lost her self in pleasure. Her orgasm seemed to roll on and on as he pumped into her. Finally she was spent and fell back to bed, helpless to his continued fucking. She watched him in dazed admiration, those powerful arms flexing as he entered his home stretch. His face tightened he gave a final grunt before he came in her, causing another spike in pleasure.

He collapsed on top of her, their slick skin meeting, his weight pressing down on her in a post orgasmic daze as they both caught their breath. She embraced him and ran her fingers through his hair. Eventually he rolled off of her onto his back.

"How the hell do you not have a girlfriend?" she sighed with a giggle. "You're amazing!"

"I think you're amazing too."

Kristen leaned over and gave him a light peck before sliding off of the bed. She almost collapsed as her legs wobbled under her body weight, and she minced to the bathroom as quickly as she could to clean up. She took an inventory of her body, grateful that he hadn't given her a hickie. A prick of embarrassed regret whispered in back of her head, but she ignored it. She sure would be feeling sore in the morning. A random thought crossed her mind, and she giggled: Looks like you haven't learned anything, still getting fucked raw. And after all the lectures she'd given to Ashley. She left the bathroom and reached up to take her skirt off the hooks.

"What do you think you're doing?"

"Getting dressed, its late and I should get home."

"Get your ass over here, Ms. Summers. I'm not finished with you."

She turned to him, surprised again by his arrogance, noticing him stroking his hardening cock. Of course, he was a young man, he could go again. And full of the confidence of youth, he was sure that she would do what he asked. A jolt of lust surged through her, and she hung her skirt back up. If I'm going to break my dry spell, might as well go all out. She grinned and sashayed over to the bed, dressed only in her black thigh highs. She crawled over to him, reaching over to caress his dick. He pounced, grabbing her and throwing her to her back. He paused for only a moment to study her face before kissing her. His hand reached down to fondle her breasts as they kissed. Her hand reached down to stroke him to full hardness with one hand while she rubbed herself with her other hand.

Ben sat up and Kristen wasted no time in leaning forward to take his cock into her mouth. He moaned in appreciation as she started to work, using her mouth and hand on him. He reached over her and planted a hard smack on her bottom, causing her to yelp in surprise. Then he smacked the other cheek. Kristen felt her arousal flair, the mere idea of this young man spanking her! Like she was his little fucktoy! He pulled her off his dick and looked into her eyes.

"God damn," he swore.

He pushed her around to her knees and lined himself up. He tapped his cock against her ass several times as if admiring the view. His cock found her entrance and he slowly pushed in.

"Fuck yeah Ms. Summers, you're so fucking tight."

"Yeah baby, fuck me with that fat cock."

His hands fastened on her hips in a vise like grip, and he slowly pulled himself out before slamming into her again. The air left her in a moan. He began to move in rhythm, slamming into her hard and fast, both of them cursing as the wallowed in pleasure. Kristen felt like a rag doll, being thrown back and forth on his dick by his powerful arms, his thighs smacking against hers.

He reached out gathered first one arm and then the other, holding her by the elbows, pulling her arms back. The position forced her to arch her back and left her completely helpless, supported only by his cock and his iron grip on her arm as he slammed into her. The pain from his grip did nothing to dampen her ardor. The vulnerability of her body inflamed her passions even more, and she could feel the tingles of a potential orgasm starting to form. Still he pounded her body, taking pleasure from her. She was being ravished, there was no question. This was not making love, or even fucking, he had moved straight into ravishing her. He released one of her arms only to grab a fist full of her hair and yanked back, arching her body even more. Her sightless eyes were now almost looking up at the ceiling as he worked. The new position allowed her to reach down to strum her clit. Her body was nearing the point of absolute exhaustion, but her pussy was alive with need. She won the race and started to come on his thick cock as he fucked her, howling in delight.

His thrusts became even more forceful and erratic, and finally she felt him tense and a new wave of wetness filled her. He released her hair, and she collapsed faced forward, land on a pillow as her ears rang from the sudden silence. He slid of to the side and fell to the bed beside her, her quivering ass still up in the air. With a contented sigh he pulled her over to his embrace and then tossed the sheet over her.

"Kristen," he whispered in her ear, and everything went black.

She awoke with a start as something moved beside her. It took a panicked moment for her brain to catch up as she remembered the previous night. Ben slid silently out of bed and went to the bathroom. Her eyes took in the room, dimly lit from the rising sun. He returned, clad only in boxers, and she couldn't help but admire his physique, his rippling muscles.

"Need to use the restroom?" he asked softly.

Her legs protested as she slid out of bed. Finished, she studied herself in the mirror for a long minute. Everything ached. Everything. Not just between her legs, but also her shoulders, her back, her neck. Jesus, she sure had ended her dry spell in style. She peeled off her stockings and emerged to find an empty room. Not wanting to walk around naked, she opened his closet and put on one of his dress shirts. Even putting on the shirt alerted her to more aches and pains. Wandering out, Kristen found him in the kitchen making scrambled eggs, the smell of coffee tickling her nose.

"Good morning, beautiful," he smiled, handing her a mug. "How are you?"

She broke into laughter. "Ouch," she giggled. "Yeah, you really...uh," she caught herself, unwilling to use the f word in the light of day, "you know...the hell out me. See, this is why you should date women your own age. They are more durable. And flexible."

He walked over and embraced her, tussling her hair before kissing her.

"Sorry."

"No, don't apologize, it was fantastic. But I am going to be recovering all week."

They chatted over breakfast, Kristen carefully avoiding any discussion aiming to clarify their relationship. Did he want to see her again or was this just a one-night stand? There would be time for that discussion later. For now, she just wanted to savor a hot guy paying attention to her. After breakfast, they started cleaning.

"So you want to take a shower before I take you home? Go ahead, I'll clean up here."

Kristen marveled at the shower, much bigger than the one in her townhouse. The warm water seemed to help her aching body, but she would definitely need some aspirin. As she washed she wondered if she would see him again. She jumped as Ben unexpectedly stepped into the shower with her. Before she could react, he gently embraced her under the water, holding her for long minutes. They washed each other, and soon the inevitable happened, he started getting hard.

"Yeah, Ben, we can't. I'm too sore down here," she told him.

She noted the flicker of disappointment on his face. As she sank to her knees, another idea surfaced. So what if it hurt a little? It might be her last fuck ever. And it would give him something else to remember. She began blowing him, looking up at his gorgeous face as she worked, using one hand to cup his balls while the other one stroked his cock. She had noted a tube of lubricant on the beside table and a plan formed in her head.

"Let me know when you are about to cum," she asked.

Soon her work paid off and he warned her. She sucked him for a few more seconds, focused on his cock, and then stood up and shut off the shower. His cock was rock hard, jutting out angrily, but she studiously ignored it and the shocked look on his face. She stepped out, handed him a towel, and then started drying off.

"Hey, do you mind my hair being wet? I don't see a hair dryer."

"Uh, no," was his very confused answer.

She shook out her hair and put it in place as best she could Then she boldly walked over to him and seized his cock as she gave him a little kiss. Without a word she led him back to the bed by his dick.

"You want me on my knees or do you want to lay down?"

"Um."

She took the initiative and knelt beside the bed, taking his cock into her mouth again. She reminded him to let her know when he was going to cum. After a few minutes of her work he again warned her. She immediately left him and jumped on the bed, legs spread wide, ignoring the groan from her hips. With a wicked grin, she grabbed the lube and then crooked her finger to beckon him forward.

"I...thought you were too sore?"

"No, it's okay. You won't break me."

"I don't want to hurt you," he demurred.

"Well," she taunted, gyrating her hips at him. "You can finish with your hand then. Your choice." He paused and then leaned forward. "Good decision, big boy."

Kristen applied the lube to his throbbing cock and guided him into place. He pushed in slowly and tentatively. She forced a smile on her face, urging him on, but he still seemed reluctant. Finally he bottomed out.

"Is that okay?" he asked.

"No. No, it hurts," she mewled. "Please, show me mercy."

"I...uh...don't want to hurt you," he said, slowly pulling out. She could even feel him start to soften.

A crack split the air as she slapped him. His eyes widened in shock.

"I said show me mercy," she ordered. "Fuck me. Make my pussy remember you all week."

His eyes hardened as did his cock and pushed himself back in. He began to pound into her, arms planted over her head as she urged him on. She reached over and pulled one of his arms up and placed it on her throat.

"Fuck me, baby. Fuck me."

His pace quickened as he started to slam into her. You know, this is really painful she thought through a gritted smile. Fortunately, all her work sucking his cock paid off, and he came quickly, pounding hard into her. He collapsed on top of her and caught her breath. She held him close, running her hand through his hair.

"You okay?" he whispered.

She nodded into his neck. "Are you okay? Did I slap you too hard?"

"No, I'm good."

He finally rolled off of her and they caught their breath.

"Well, I think I was wrong," she smiled looking over at him with a giggle. "You did break me."


12