Co-Worker Makes Her Move Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kris whimpered, "yes."

"Yes what?" demanded Lisa. "Yes, you like getting fucked from behind? Yes, you like getting pounded by a big dick. What? Say it."

"Yes, Yes" Kris answered. "I wanted this. All of it. I was thinking about it last night."

"Good girl. This is so fucking hot. You are so hot. Oh my God, you are stunning. I can't wait to feel your tight little pussy again," Lisa said.

Lisa's verbal encouragement was having an effect on all of us, especially Kris, and I could feel her pussy clamp down like a vice around my cock. Lisa was right, Kris's pussy was incredibly tight. I grabbed Kris's hips and slowed the pace back down slightly, still reeling from Lisa's impromptu play-by-play. With two more thrusts, I came massively, blowing my load into the condom. Lisa reached between Kris's legs, found her clit, and stroked her feverishly to yet another orgasm, after which I came to a stop and pulled out.

I was wobbly, panting from the effort, completely spent. Lisa helped Kris unravel my tie/blindfold and handed it back to me. The two of them shared a lengthy kiss, and then they both took turns kissing me.

Making no effort to get herself dressed, Kris began unzipping Lisa's skirt and slid it down to the floor.

To be continued

12