Cocksleeve Mom

Story Info
Jonah consoles his Mom after his father's death.
4k words
4.33
62.9k
93
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cocksleeve Mom

By Alex Barton

My name is Jonas Tate. I'm 18 years old and about to finish school. I have a toned body from being good at track and field sports, have been told I'm handsome and am excellent at math so I know for a fact that I have fucked my own mother 172 times in the last month...

Okay, that statement might be a little shocking so let me explain.

My mom is in her late thirties and a total babe. She's only 5'2" but everything is perfectly in proportion except for her boobs; I'll come to them in a minute. She has long blonde hair which she scrapes back from her face and ties up in a high ponytail secured by a range of colorful scrunchies. Her eyes are brown, warm and loving, her lips full and luscious when she wears a coat of bright red lipstick, the brighter and redder the better. She has a wasp waist and glorious shapely legs with small feet. Did I forget something? Oh yes...

It's like she developed the giant boobs necessary to feed me and they never went away. My dad told me she was 'always a busty little thing' and that was why he asked her out on a date when they first met at a mutual friend's wedding. He just couldn't take his eyes off the deep cleavage displayed by the bodice of her dress which she told me she thought was funny and, as she thought he was the most handsome man there, it was no hardship to say yes.

Did I mention she has a perfect heart-shaped ass, curvy and plump that sticks out in a way so perfect it's a work of art in motion when she's wearing a skimpy bikini and most of her bum is on display? It's like each cheek moves independent of the other when she's walking, bounces up and down in a gloriously erotic movement. I remember Dad and I were sitting out by the pool and mom brought us both beers, leaning over to shimmy her huge breasts as she purred, "Welcome to Hooters, gentlemen. I'll be your busty little waitress for today..." and then running back into the kitchen giggling when Dad gave her almost-bare ass a hefty whack.

"Most guys give their dates a goodnight kiss," he said with a laugh. "Mine with your Mom ended with my dick buried in her bowels... She loved it and still does."

That was the thing between my mom and dad and I: we talked to each other as equals and without inhibition and I grew up all the better for it.

But, like I said, my mom's glory is her breasts. They are huge, easily filling the width of her chest and bulging out the sides of her body, heavy and full but firm with no stretch marks which is both unusual and sexy as hell. Her areolas are big and a delicate pink with the tips sticking out a good half inch when she's aroused which is pretty much all the time.

I guess you could describe my mom as a faithful nympho in that she really loved to be fucked hard but only by my dad because he knew just what to do to give her the greatest pleasure and his cock fitted her every orifice to perfection. She and my dad used to fuck a lot, at least twice a day and more at the weekend. There was just an intense sexual reaction between them; mutual orgasm a given rather than something that happened by chance. And, in a way, I even got to share in their lovemaking: Mom is noisy when she's being fucked and she knew I loved to listen and masturbate, timing my orgasm to her loudest cries followed by the 'Uh-uHH-UNNNH' noise she makes as her cream pours down over Dad's cock buried in her pussy or her bowels are flooded with cum.

Now you might have noticed I used the past tense when I talked about my dad and that's because he died from a heart attack just over six months ago. I was told he was running for a train and suddenly put his right arm across his body to hold his left arm, his face contorted in agony. A moment later he collapsed and, even though there was a doctor on the platform, it was too late. He was only 42. It turned out he had a congenital heart defect no-one knew about and a valve gave way.

As you'd imagine, Mom and I were traumatized and clung together like survivors of a shipwreck until she decided she needed to take her mind off her grief and take a job as a pastry chef with a catering company: my mom is a damn fine pâtissier. I had the distraction of my last year at school but any thought of noticing the sway of Mom's boobs or the jiggle of her voluptuous booty disappeared although I still felt the need to masturbate several times a day because, like all teenage boys, I am the epitome of the phrase 'young, dumb and full of cum'.

In fact, I thought it was only me whose libido was still functioning until something happened that showed me Mom was beginning to feel more her old self; with the emphasis on 'feel'...

*

Now, apart from my mom, the two people who did the most to support me through the ordeal of losing Dad were my best friend Jack and his sister, Janey, who are both the same age as me and finishing school this year. They came to Dad's funeral with me, they listened patiently when I talked for hours about how much I missed him, and Janey offered me her own special brand of comfort by taking me for McDonalds and the movies and then parking up in my car so she could wrap her big soft breasts (astonishingly, almost as big as Mom's) round the shaft of my prick and milk the contents of my balls into her mouth. In return I got to her to lie back so I could slide my tongue slowly back and forth from her sweet-tasting asshole to her deliciously creamy pussy, squealing and squirming in ecstasy as she climaxed repeatedly.

I would have dearly liked to fuck every hole in her body but she gently, but firmly, refused because she wasn't prepared to go on the pill (I won't use condoms, ever) plus she is a very focused young woman and has set her sights on going to MIT. I respect her enough to delight in the intense excitement of what feels like an incestuous affair, constantly horny for her, telling her the moment she decided she did want to be fucked in every hole (God, how I hungered to fuck her in her pretty, curvy ass) by someone who loved her, she knew exactly who to call. She just laughed sweetly, said she already knew that, and amazed me by how easily she could deepthroat my ten-inch (she measured) cock.

One afternoon Janey had been watching me utterly defeat the opposition in the 400-meter race and she decided she was horny as fuck after seeing my (very) short shorts hugging my package, my white singlet stretched tight across my muscled chest. She gave me a celebratory hug at the finish line and whispered in my ear that her pussy needed some serious attention from my tongue and fingers. So, as soon as we reached my house, there we were making out on the couch in my living room, her little pleated skirt bunched round her waist and her white school blouse pulled open so she could fondle and suckle her own breasts while I was in heaven kneeling between her legs, slurping greedily at her lady parts, two fingers buried as far as I could work them into her hot, tight asshole.

Mom had told me over breakfast she would be catering an anniversary party, scheduled to last all afternoon and wouldn't be home until six so I found myself in a quandary when I heard her SUV (it has a throaty exhaust which my dad fitted because she loved the sound) pulling into the driveway.

There I was, my face buried between Janey's legs, sucking, licking and lapping every drop of her delicious honey, my shorts pulled down so I could fist my cock in my hand, intending at the crucial moment to fill Janey's mouth to capacity with my spurting cum, and I knew my mom was about to enter the house. Did I do the cliché thing of scrabbling up, hissing at Janey to cover up and grab a book so we looked like model students discussing a homework assignment? Nope, I didn't. I decided not to move a muscle, other than those in my tongue and fingers sliding back and forth in Janey's rectum, so I could gauge Mom's reaction.

Now you might be thinking she would have cried out, 'Jonah!' in shock and surprise but I knew Mom was way cooler than that. She already knew I had the serious hots for Janey because I asked her what Janey was talking about when she said the pill would mess up her hormones and she explained it meant gaining weight. Mom complimented me on not rushing Janey into sex and said that oral sex would have to do for us both until Janey decided she wanted to move onto the next step. So I was very curious to know how my mom would react to seeing a blissed-out girl lying back on our living room couch, her huge breasts bared and bouncing, sexy little white ankle socks and black leather school shoes waving in the air while her almost naked boyfriend had his face, nose, cheeks and mouth buried between the young lady's widespread legs. I was prepared to bet she would not cry out in horror...

And so it proved. We have a big picture mirror above the fireplace and I paused from slurping Janey's sweet cream long enough to see Mom's eyes widen in surprise as she was about to enter the room then draw back to stand watching with her hand over her mouth, thinking that because she couldn't see her reflection in the mirror I hadn't seen her.

But I had, and I discovered the sight of my sexy mother, her breasts rising and falling as she watched what I was doing and Janey's blissed-out reaction to my expertise with her slickly wet pussy and asshole was erotic as fuck, my balls tingling as my climax approached like a runaway freight train.

Janey knew from experience what to expect when I came, and she opened her mouth like a hungry baby as I clambered up and straddled her body, taking my cock in my hand because I didn't want to waste a drop of the protein-rich liquid racing up the shaft of my ejaculating prick. She responded by gripping the cheeks of my muscular ass which opened them wide and exposed the knot of my anus to my mom's fascinated gaze, my balls spasming as Janey swallowed the mass of hot, gooey cum being pumped down her throat. Of course Janey didn't know why there was so much but I could have told her it was because I could see my mom's expression in the mirror and I knew she was really turned on watching me shaking in ecstasy with the intensity of my orgasm.

My mom was considerate enough to slip back out the kitchen door which allowed Janey and I time to dress and turn up the control of the room freshener to mask the scent of creamy cunt and climaxing cock filling the room and we were both able to look up and smile innocently when I heard Mom's voice call out, 'Jonah, I'm home!' as she let herself in the house. Janey and I called back, 'Hi, Mom,' and 'Hello, Mrs. Peters' in response. I had to hide a grin when Mom popped her head round the door and asked, "Soda or milk with the leftover toffee pecan pie slices I brought home?" smiling at Janey's enthusiastic, "Coke, please. A big glass," which I knew she needed to wash down the thick mass of my creamy cum lining her throat.

That night it was obvious that the sight of her son's big cock being suckled at the same time as the girl doing the sucking squirted out her cream had awakened Mom's libido because, shortly after she said goodnight, I heard blissful moans coming from behind the closed door of her bedroom, rising in volume as she made herself come. And that was when it occurred to me that I was every bit at well-endowed as my dad, my sex drive was equal to or even surpassed his, and there was no reason why my mom should have to resort to masturbating with her fingers or a vibrator when she could be enjoying the ecstasy of being fucked in every hole. But this time with the unstoppable energy and insatiable sexual appetite a teenage boy possesses, with the ideal man for the job being her own loving son...

*

The next day was Saturday and I appeared for breakfast with my shirt off and wearing tight sleep pants with nothing on underneath. My mom trumped me by standing at the stove wearing a babydoll nightgown that was transparent and I could see all she had on underneath was a skimpy thong that covered her pussylips and left the cheeks of her ass bare. I wanted more than anything to sink to my knees, pull the string snaking between her cheeks to one side and thrust my tongue into her asshole, bringing her to orgasm the way I so much enjoyed doing to Janey, but I needed to be a little less caveman in my approach if I wanted to win Mom over to the idea of joining me in bed.

"You look beautiful this morning, Mom," I said as I poured coffee from the pot into two mugs and picked up two slices of bread to slide them into the toaster.

"Thank you, Jonah," she said with a soft smile and it was all I could do not to drool when I saw the tips of her nipples pressing against the thin material of her babydoll.

I came up behind her and slid my hands round her waist, pulling her back against my chest. "I love you, Mom," I said against her ear, my cock like a steel bar between the curvy cheeks of her ass.

"I love you too, baby," she said and lifted the skillet off the burner so she could ladle scrambled eggs onto both our plates. I let go her body and reached for the toast, handing her a slice and reaching for the butter as I sat down.

"So, what are you doing today?" she asked brightly. "Will you be seeing Janey? I like her, she's pretty and funny and smart and I'm sure she'll realize how much she loves you one of these days. Are you prepared for that?"

"Oh god, yes," I said, taking a sip of coffee. "I want that more than anything. But I'm happy to wait because I know how important it is to Janey to get into MIT and I don't want to do anything to jeopardize her chances."

"Plus she's still quite young for a full-on relationship," Mom said with a smile.

"We haven't had sex yet Mom, if that's what you mean?" I said, just to see if my mother would admit she had watched Janey and I getting it on the previous afternoon.

"I'm surprised," Mom said. "She's such a gorgeous little thing with her tight little ass and great big boobs. It must be hard for you..."

I stopped eating to look at my mother to see if she meant the double entendre but her eyes met mine, her expression innocent. But mine wasn't as I moved my gaze down to take in the lushness of her almost-bare breasts. Mom blushed under the frankness of my stare but quickly recovered by filling her coffee cup and then sitting back to take a deep breath, obviously wanting to say something. I just hoped it wasn't about my looking at her inappropriately because I wasn't about to stop.

"Sweetie, can I ask you something?"

"Sure, Mom, anything," I said in a casual voice.

"How would you feel if I went out on a date tonight? One of my clients asked me and I said yes because I thought it would be nice."

"Mom," I said and paused slightly so she would wonder what I was about to say and whether I would react immaturely or argue it was too soon after Dad's passing. "It's a great idea and long overdue. Dress up really glam, bright red lipstick, masses of cleavage, stockings and suspenders, the whole hundred yards. Show the guy he's damned lucky to take you out."

Mom laughed with delight, obviously relieved.

"Thank you, sweetheart," she said. "Although I doubt that masses of cleavage will be needed as I think it's too soon for me to have sex with anyone."

No way would I accept defeat so I said, "Mom, it never hurts to be prepared," and stood up, reaching across for her plate so she could see how much the thought of her being fucked turned me on, my prick standing up like an iron bar beneath my sleep pants.

"Goodness-a-mercy," Mom laughed in a faux Southern belle voice, "You sure are growing into a biiig boy, aren't you? Janey is a lucky girl."

"But she's not here, is she, Mom?" I purred and my mother's eyes widened as she suddenly realized that every inch of my erection was caused by my sexual attraction to her.

*

Late in the afternoon any hopes I might have had of emptying my balls into Janey's suckling mouth were dashed when she rang and she told me she had a really important test to study for and I knew better to argue with her that it was Saturday night and the new Bond movie was playing. It was simpler just to grab my jacket, leave Mom a note because she was in her bathroom preparing for her date, see the movie, stop off for a burger on the way home and play videogames into the small hours. Which was why I was still awake in my bedroom when I heard the front door open at only 10pm which was unexpected for my mom to be home so early. I pressed pause and padded downstairs to find her sitting at the kitchen table, a bottle of chilled Chardonnay open in front of her from which she had poured a very big glass.

I sat down and she got to her feet to reach in the cupboard for a second glass and I saw she had followed my advice to the letter. Not only did she look ravishingly beautiful with her high cheekbones and full red lips set off by her perfect makeup, but her figure-hugging deep purple sheath dress displayed the whole of her cleavage and a lot of creamy breastflesh as well. She was wearing black thigh-highs and six-inch heels and, from the way the skirt rode up to reveal the undercurves of her sumptuous ass, it was obvious she wasn't wearing either panties or thong. She looked so amazingly fuckable I would not have been surprised to see a trickle of sperm oozing from her pussy or asshole or both but it was obvious from her being home early that something had gone wrong.

"Baby, if I was your girlfriend," she asked, taking a big gulp of her wine. "Wouldn't you want to fuck me?"

I nearly said, 'Mom, I do want to fuck you' but I bit my tongue. Instead I asked, "What went wrong? Did he use the wrong knife and fork with the fish course?"

"God, I wish," she said with a sarcastic snort.

She paused and I waited.

"The prick offered me a thousand bucks to let him suck my breasts while I jerked him off. What do you think of that?"

"Gross, Mom," I said. "That's just gross."

"Exactly, baby," she said and topped up her wineglass. "Exactly."

*

We finished the bottle between us and then walked upstairs to bed. I was about to say goodnight when Mom stopped outside her bedroom door, closed the distance between us and slid her arms round my neck.

"You think I'm still attractive don't you, Jonah?" she said and I wondered if she was drunk but her eyes held mine and her voice was steady.

I put my hands round her waist and pulled her body against mine so she could feel my prick was as hard as an iron bar, my breathing rapid as I looked down at the globes of her breasts almost popping out of the dress.

"Mom, you're the most beautiful and desirable woman in the world," I said softly. "Dad thought so and I'm his son and I think so even more."

"Oh god, Jonah, I miss him so," she said and I saw there were tears in her eyes which made me hesitate but only until she lifted her head and pressed her lips softly and sweetly against mine, making me think she was simply going to kiss me goodnight and turn on her heel.

But she didn't. She looked deep into my soul and said, "Jonah, baby, do you want to fuck your mother?"

"Yes," I said simply, figuring there was no point in lying. "I've always wanted to because I love and desire you."

"More than Janey?" she said, a sly grin on her face.

"Even more than Janey," I said.

"Hmm, I don't suppose anyone has fucked her in the ass yet?" Mum said, a mischievous twinkle in her eye.

"Goodness, mother, are you saying you're into anal sex?" I said in a mock scandalized voice.

"Not so far this evening..." she purred at me and took my hand to lead the way into her bedroom.

Within moments we were naked, Mom was lying stretched out face down on her bed and I was lying on top of her, my hands under her body to fondle her breasts, my cock, slick with lube, buried to my balls in her back passage. She turned her head to the side so our lips could meet in a passionate kiss as time and again I raised and lowered my hips, pistoning my prick into her tightly-gripping asshole until I was ready to flood her bowels with a mass of my hot, gooey cum. And I was just about to when she moaned, "In my mouth, baby, I want to taste you," and I withdrew my prick just as the spasms of ejaculation started and spurted the biggest load of my life into my mother's suckling mouth and I heard her swallowing greedily.

12