Coffee, Tea, or Tammy

Story Info
Swinging wife loves to play.
1.2k words
3.92
89.6k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My 27 year old swinging wife Tammy stands five-foot five and is a shapely 130 lbs. of all American girl next door, with long brown hair and green eyes. She had her breasts augmented several years ago to a shapely 34D cup with large dime-sized nipples. Tammy has been an airline attendant for over ten years, which led us to develop an open-marriage due to her extended stay-overs in other cities. She has always been a flirt and attracted men since her teenage years. She also is a real cow-girl in the sack, and can fuck for hours when she gets horny. This has led to some interesting and exciting sexual activities outside our bedroom with numerous male partners; many of them airline pilots.

Tammy keeps her skin tanned and very soft, sunbathing nude for that all over tan, and trimming her pubic area to just a small triangle. She is toned and very athletic, being a former cheerleader, model, and athlete. Last week she had a stay-over in Atlanta for a couple of nights. She roomed with two pilots, one single and one married. They double penetrated for two days until she returned home on Friday.

Their first night in Atlanta ended with the guys taking her to an Atlanta topless bar for amateur night and convinced her to dance topless in front of all the patrons. It was later topped off with her two pilots fucking her until morning. Since they had so much fun the first night, on Thursday night, the two guys got her drunk and fucked the shit out of Tammy. Then they had her dress in a short skirt, no panties, and a low-cut halter, and took her to a nude exotic club.

Tammy was one of only three women there who were not dancers. Again the guys convinced her to strip for the club patrons, after one of the guys spoke to the club manager, and Tammy auditioned for the audience, doing a strip to full nudity. The men accompanying the other two women convinced them to audition also, and it became a contest for the three girls, with the audience choosing a winner.

My 27 year old wife won the contest, but only after she was fully nude and dancing in front of the crowd at the edge of the stage. She was spreading her legs apart and mimicking an orgasm while stroking her thighs. Her gyrations and movements caused several gobs of her pilots' semen to drip out her pussy lips and run down her inner thighs. She audience applauded because they thought she was a female ejaculator and was actually climaxing on stage.

The guys took her back to the hotel after hours and continued fucking her until they all dropped. When Tammy came home Friday afternoon, her cervix was raw and sore and her labia were extremely swollen for several days, but she was still horny as hell all weekend. Her exhibition in Atlanta had really excited her and she wanted more.

Saturday night, I had planned a poker game with some friends, no family, and our two children were spending the weekend with their grandparents. Tammy announced to me that this time, she was going to be our slut hostess and service my friends with food, drink, and pussy all night. This excited me, as I usually was not part of her outside sexual activity, and the thought of my friends seeing my wife nude, groping her body, and having sex with her intrigued me.

That night, Tammy dressed in a short tennis skirt, no thong panties, high-heeled spiked shoes, and a bikini top and met each guy at the front door as they arrived. She advised them that she was going to be their waitress and exotic entertainer for the evening, and that anything goes! Tammy served the guys beers and snacks, walking around the table, stopping at each guy and encouraging him to feel up her thighs until each knew she was naked underneath her skirt. Some even sat and finger-fucked her while I watched.

She would serve one guy and bend over at the waist so the guy seated behind her could view her bare ass and labia between her thighs. After about an hour of this, Dan said, Shane, I can't believe your sitting there watching everyone finger your wife. Tammy then piped up and said, he's enjoying every minute. In fact, I now going to service each one of you while he watches. With that, Tammy leaned over and unzipped Dan's pants, pulled out his cock, and then got down on her knees and began sucking him. After Dan shot his load into Tammy's mouth, she moved to Brian and repeated the act around the table for all the guys, with me last.

Tammy then exited the room and turned on some music in the living room. She returned moments later and begin doing a striptease in front of all the guys until she was completely nude in front of my friends. She announced that as the losers dropped out of the game, they would be rejuvenated in spirit by being granted a long fuck with her while the others continued to play. It didn't take long for the card game to quickly terminate and everyone ended up naked in the living room with Tammy being the center of attention. She wound up being on her hands and knees on the carpet, taking two penetrations at the same time and rotating the guys in her mouth and her pussy.

She was especially fond of Steve, an old friend from college. He was a stud in school and is equipped with an eleven inch cock. Tammy really went wild when he entered her from behind, cursing, yelling, and screaming for him to fuck her and cum inside her pussy. It's a good thing Tammy had a hysterectomy after our second child, because her pussy was dripping pints of cum from all the guys orgasms inside her; and God knows how much semen she swallowed that night.

Everyone was really wound up after this activity, and Bill suggested we taking Tammy on his party-barge onto the local lake, because it was spring break weekend and all the college kids would be there. So with little rest and no sleep, we all drove to the lake with Bill and spent the day with Tammy continuing to service all six of us. We cruised into a cove with a beach where all the nude sunbathers go and Tammy got behind the steering wheel of the boat. Dave, who has the longest cock of the group, entered Tammy from behind and fucked her in front of two couples sunbathing nude on the beach.

Dave stopped his motion to allow them to sit up and view his eleven inches sliding in to her pussy. The two men clapped their hands and cheered to Dave. We convinced the two guys and their girlfriends to join us on the barge for an orgy. The two guys, Phil and Steve, were eager to fuck Tammy when they learned she was married and a mother of two kids. Plus, our six guys were eager to gang bang their dates, Melissa and Susie. The hours drifted by with lots of fucking and sucking until a passing family on a cabin cruiser reported us to the lake patrol.

We saw them coming and managed to put our clothes on before they boarded our boat, but they said someone complained about our public nudity and indecent acts, although fucking was never mentioned. Anyway, by Monday morning, Tammy's labia were so swollen and enlarged that she walked around the house with her pussy lips pouting for a week.