Colin was Too Much

Story Info
I did try.
2.9k words
4.29
31.2k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Colin, get off me, what the hell do you think you are doing?" I yelled.

"You know what I'm doing Stella," he answered.

"I know what you want, and the answer is No, No, No Colin!"

"Unfortunately Stella," he said, "it's out of your hands now and in mine."

He had me in front of him, but my back was against him and I couldn't turn around. He was also feeling me up, squishing my tits and squeezing my nipples. He was also kissing my neck, which I had always found distracting in my life no matter who was doing it.

I am Stella Mortimer, Colin is my son and things had changed since my last rebuttal of his advances. I had guessed this might happen but not sure which path it would take. His determination, or my response. Well I was finding out, he was on a mission.

"Colin, I'm your mother!" I told him over my shoulder.

"No you're not Stella!"

"Colin I am," I bleated, his constant squeezing of my tits, squashing my nipples and kissing my neck was wearing me down. If I didn't get free very shortly God knows where this was going to lead me.

"Stella, you are not my mother!"

"I am married to your dad, that makes me your mother, stop Colin, right now!"

"You are not my mother Stella," he repeated.

"Not biologically Colin no," I admitted.

"There you go, you're not my mum, so we can carry on then." "I'm your step mom, it's the same thing Colin, please stop." I suddenly realised I had gone from demanding he stop to asking.

"Stop, after all this Stella? He said softly, "no chance, I am seducing you, we are going to make love, you are going to become my lover, my very own loving mother," was his reply. I was trying to bend away from him, but not far enough, he was kissing and nipping my neck. My nipples were under constant attack and I could feel myself going all warm and watery inside.

This wasn't the first time he had made a play for me, we had had a couple of playful type skirmishes over the last two weeks or so but nothing I hadn't been able to handle. Though this was certainly the most ardent approach he had made and I wasn't ready for it. I am thirty four years old. Not bad looking, fairly sexy I have been told over time. I married his dad, who had been my boss at work two years ago. I knew he had a son, Colin, and we got on great. I was very happy.

I also knew from the off that he was a very young red blooded male and that I would have to be careful around him, it seems I haven't been careful enough. My husband, Colin's dad is forty two, so there is an age gap but it has never bothered me, maybe in bed a few times but nothing I could not handle.

Back to this moment.

I was in my sitting room, I had just got up, his dad had gone to work and I was in my shortish dressing gown and nothing else. I sleep with just a skimpy thong on and take it off when I get up. And now I was at the back of my sofa, I had just opened the blinds when Colin walked in wearing only his pyjama bottoms. He is a striking young man and worth admiring, though I had never openly admired him, only on the QT.

He had stopped, said good morning which I answered, then he just came up to me, wrapped his arms around me and kissed me. His breath was as fresh as a daisy, I was so taken aback I just stood there while his kiss hit me. I managed a jump back, his hands went up my gown and he felt my bare ass.

I spun around from him and that is where I am now, almost begging him to stop and get off me. I can't get away, I have the sofa in front and him behind, and he has me, my tits, my nipples and my neck as fodder. I felt myself sort of folding, my vision was blurring, my body was climbing to high alert. I guess you could say the blood was 'coursing' through my veins as this went on. My lips were tingling.

I definitely heard and felt my nipples crackle pop and spit, they were on fire now and blazing out of control. I leaned as far forward as I could but not far enough. I had to stop him or I knew I would give in, and he would get everything he wanted. And that was whether I wanted to give it to him or not, that much was becoming very obvious. Alarmingly for me, I am the type of girl that when I get going there's no stopping me, no turning back. It was a long time since I had been subjected to this kind of sensual attack, consensual of course.

What I hadn't bargained for was what happened an instant later. I was trying to lean away, my hands were now on top of the sofa, and not trying to scrabble his hands away any more. I was suddenly ripped into, I felt my pussy split, I was filled with cock, my step son's cock, and then I was being treated to a substantial piece of meat.

I think I then fell down, my hands slid down my sofa and I went forward. My defences were gone, but Colin grabbed me by the elbows and held me. Then he began to screw me, I wailed, but there was nothing I could do, and in seconds I didn't care. I just hung over the back of my sofa, Colin had me in place by holding my arms back and out to the side while he speared me time and again. And while my step son did what he wanted to do along with my now full consent because I knew that this was just what the doctor ordered.

I have to say that this was the first time in my life that I have been fucked like this, made love to like this, and taken, willingly or not, like this. I have fantasised about this, but only fantasised, just like many other women I suppose, of being taken like this, by a stranger, boyfriend, lover, neighbour, husband, whatever. And I knew I had never have I had a cock like this in me before, never ever.

I gave in then, I reckon I had known I would because of the way I was feeling right now, out of control, ramped up like never before. My whole body shuddered, I came, I moaned. I gasped, 'Oooooh, Arggggh, Oh, Hmmmm, Colin, Oh Colin." All I got from my son was grunts and more grunts. That made me cum again, him grunting because he was having me made me cum!

I felt dizzy, out of it, debased, debauched, taken, and used and it felt more satisfying than I could ever remember. My husband's son was giving me what I never knew I craved. Maybe it was because of whom he was, whom I was, I am a married woman, being taken by another man. The luscious illicitness, the badness, the naughtiness, it overwhelmed me.

And incongruously the thought, or decision hit me, I wanted this again, and again, and then again, anywhere, anytime, opportunity presenting I would go for it, day or night. Now, as I opened my eyes, and after about my 5th climax I was crabbing with Colin attached to me from behind around my sofa. I was still impaled on Colin's cock hadn't he cum yet? He still had me by the elbows, and I was still bent over.

Then I was being lowered down and soon I was laid along my sofa proper, Colin was right on top of me, I was pinned completely. Then he set about cementing me to him. His stamina was something else, he hammered me, battered me, he wasn't rough, nasty, but just he fucked me to hell, or heaven, and back. Then my darling boy came, I knew it, he stiffened on top of me, his grip tightened. And I felt that fabulous moment of heat as he filled me with his red hot cum and it spread around inside me.

I lay there in the glory of it, there is nothing better for a woman to feel her own orgasm still bounding around in her. And Colin's cock was twitching in me after blowing most of his insides into me. If he had not slipped off or away I would have had to stay there all day. I was not about to shake him off, even if I could have.

Colin appeared next to my face, I looked at him, he looked at me, then he kissed me, it was a sort of seal, we were truly bonded now, no question.

"You okay Stella?" he said.

I almost laughed, okay? I had never in my life felt better, remorseful yes, but never better.

"I'm good honey, you?" I replied, his reply was a big smile.

"I can hear my bed calling to me Stella, to us."

"Mmmm," I said, "I'll bet you can," and after a moment's hesitation, I said, "shall we go and see why?" I chuckled. I was committing myself and I knew it.

I was naked when I got there, I don't know where my dressing gown was, only that I wasn't wearing it. I climbed straight into his bed and turned to him. I held my arms up to take him in them saying at the same time.

"Colin Mortimer, you are a naughty boy, a very naughty boy. And I don't know what I am going to do with you." He dived on me, I felt for him and I was astonished to find he was still almost hard, very nearly. And this after what he had just done to me and the walk up here to his bed!

"You don't know what you are going to do with me hey?" he laughed, "I do, and I know what I am going to do with you mommy!"

"Oh yes?" I said, "And just what would that be?" I almost wished I hadn't asked because he whopped his cock into me and nearly broke me in half.

"This," he said and banged in to me.

"And this," Bang, "and this" bang bang bang again, and again. He went on forever, I felt as if I was a rag doll, his rag doll. I spent the rest of the day like this, or I seemed to, he was at me constantly, I couldn't keep up with him after a while.

I hung on to him, it was heaven, I tried to disassociate myself but it was impossible. He made me take part in it all. After he let me have a rest he made me suck him off, he was insatiable. I was wondering why I hadn't let him have me a soon as he had made his first play for me. And I have to confess, this is what I am good at, I can blow a man's head off easily.

Colin was in his element, here he was, lying on his bed, his succulent,(his words) mother sucking him off in the best way she knew how and did so until the final countdown when he blew fresh new barrels of hot cum into my anxious mouth.

That was the culmination of our first day, we showered, amid lots of shenanigans and I made my way back down stairs after finally dressing to make my unexpected, (not really) brand new lovers dad's dinner.

It went well, Colin put in an appearance and apart from a quick blush from me, a cough from him, nothing transpired, he behaved himself much to my relief. Then he disappeared back to his bedroom, but not before giving me a very surreptitious wink.

That night when my husband asked if I had a problem when moving or trying to get comfy on the sofa where I had been raided, fought over conquered and defeated. I could have honestly replied that if his pelvises had been pushed apart by around two or three inches. As Colin's cock seemed to have done to me, then maybe he would find movement somewhat difficult!

However I just brushd it off, as an ache, or muscular issues, no problem I had said. In bed that night Colin's dad was a bit amorous but he settled for a hand job thankfully. The last thing I wanted was to have another cock thumping me for a while, I needed rest. When morning came I wondered what the day would bring.

I need not have worried. Colin shot off before his dad left for work. I was left feeling annoyed, rejected, and lonely. How dare he be like this, he should be showing me his love, his need for me, his desire. Instead he had simply gone off and not given me the chance to say NO Colin, NO! Or the opportunity to regain my authority, the upper hand, mother to son.

Now it was me who needed him, the memory of him doing me over yesterday, making love to me all day, me blow jobbing him tangled my mind and I found myself looking out of the window hoping he would just appear. Then at 11am he did, I heard the door bang and he was in the door way.

"Where the hell have you been Colin, come on, where!" I demanded, I was seriously pissed at him, but unhappy too.

"Hah, missed me have you?" he sniggered.

Then he did something that flipped me completely. He did an impersonation of Michael Jackson, he sang.

'I'm bad, I'm bad, you know it, you know it,'

Then he grabbed his crotch and did a moonwalk. I was stunned, and so turned on I forgot my anger and ire.

I charged him, got my arms around him and kissed him, I needed him in me, and I needed him in me faster than fast. My arm went around his neck and my hand snagged his cock, Oh it was so lovely, so satisfying to feel it harden immediately. I dragged him up the stairs, he came willingly, not surprising when I was being like I was, which was desperate.

What I didn't understand was, I didn't love him like I loved his dad, I had decided that, but he had what his dad, I now knew, didn't. It was a sort of animal magnetism, aura, whatever it was it was an aphrodisiac to my needy body. I took off my clothes asap, I threw myself on my bed, yes mine! I held my arms up and that was when he assumed control, I didn't care what it as, I wanted it.

He was naked in moments too, I almost cried with the admiration of him that I was feeling. But Colin climbed over me, knees either side of my shoulders and he offered me his cock. I wanted fucking so I told him. Do you know what he said?

"No sucky Stella, no fucky! Come on blow me mommy!" I did. I gave my best, not easy in this position. Then he spun round and I was being plated, he sucked and licked me inside out, his tongue was magic, it blew my mind. I had orgasms coming out of my ears. Then another flip and he was in me. I felt so grateful I would have happily died for him.

My young step son fucked me like there was no tomorrow, on and on it went, it was endless. I had climax on climax, my soreness long forgotten, my feet over my head, I accepted delightfully my self capitulation. And then, though I was not expecting it, he pulled out and banged himself up my ass.

I was so surprised I could do nothing, I was being gouged out, he really did rip me a new ass this day. I got used to it, eventually but Oh God it hurt, it hurt a lot. I had to accept it didn't I. And again that night my husband asked me why I shuffled when I walked. I could have laughed really, he would have died if he had known what his young son was doing to me.

But I just loved it, I didn't care what he did to me, I just wanted it, anyway, any time, anyhow. We made love incessantly. Im sure he thought I was his personal cum dumpster, and in reality, I was wasn't I?

"Darling," I said to his dad a month later. "I have some serious news for you."

"Oh yes," he replied, "what is it, have you won the lottery?" he said laughing.

"No," I told him, "its better news that that, I'm pregnant!"

That wiped the smile off his face, then he broke into a huge grin.

"Oh Stella," he yelled, "this is great, Oh wow, Oh wow, we'll have to tell Colin, I hope he won't mind, what do you think?" I smiled and said, "I'm sure he will be honey." I already knew he was, after all, our new upcoming baby was his.