Coma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was so sensitive that he wanted her to stop, his climax was over, but still she slurped on him, the burning pleasure in his cock unbearable.

Then finally she lifted her mouth from him and she breathed a huge sigh and wiped her mouth with the same hand that wiped her tears earlier.

Then she felt the sperm that had landed on her face. She laughed and looked right at Gerry. "You got me good with that one." She smiled and wiped his cum onto her hand and then licked it off. "But it was worth it. You tasted even better than I guessed. I love the taste cum." Then she glanced around and smirked, seeming glad she hadn't been heard speaking like that.

She kissed his knob and let his shaft lay back onto his belly. Then she covered him with a sheet and went to the bathroom. Gerry lay still, he had no choice, and listened to her running water in the bathroom and then pulling paper towel from a dispenser.

Gerry felt his heart rate slow and his cock shrink back to flaccid, and he was shocked to find he had really enjoyed what had happened. He felt cared for not violated. Perhaps it was Amy's unmitigated pleasure in tasting him, but for whatever reason Gerry was happy to have been used by this seemingly sweet girl.

When she came back into his room she looked clean and freshly scrubbed. Her face pink and flushed from rubbing.

Amy pulled back his sheet and used the cloth to finished bathing his manhood. Then she returned his underwear over him and tucked him back into his sheets.

"Thank you. I'm sorry you aren't here to enjoy it, but I had to know what you tasted like." She shook her head ruefully. "I don't know why, but you have really gotten under my skin, big guy."

Then the biggest shock of all, Amy leaned down and kissed Gerry on the lips. It was quick, but the warm pressure of her mouth was the best thing to happen to him in years. Then before he knew it, she was gone.

As he reviewed the past few minutes in his mind he felt genuine affection for his special Nurse and as he drifted once more into sleep he anticipated the next time he might see her.

There were no dreams in the dark place her went when he slept, so time had no meaning. The next time he knew anything it could have been moments later as far as Gerry knew.

This time it was an older nurse who bathed hm.

She too was shocked by his size. She bathed it but her face showed her discomfort and repulsion. He didn't get an erection.

He remained awake for a time, a slow churning panic at his lack of movement causing him to fight his body, attempting to lift a hand, wiggle a toe or anything to shatter this immobility.

All attempts failed.

Exhaustion pushed him back into the darkness and Gerry accepted it, resigned and sad.

Then Amy returned.

"Hi big guy, did you miss me?"

Gerry had missed her.

"I missed you. I was thinking about you. I think about you a lot actually. And it isn't very nice. I want to take you home for my very own. My friends would never believe I want to kidnap a patient and have my very own fuck toy, but I think like that sometimes. Pretty awful huh? But this cock..."

Nurse Amy pulled back the sheets and pulled down his shorts to reveal the member she spoke of.

"I did some research on you, Gerald Nelson. You seem to be a loner. No next of kin on file. Why? I try and imagine you awake. Who you would be? It's a blank slate so I'm flying blind."

Amy bathed him but as she did so she murmured her quiet monologue and periodically stroked his cock lovingly.

"I suppose its stupid but I really want to know the man beyond the penis. What kind of life did you have? What kind of person are you? I'm hoping you are nice. I'd like it if you were a good person, but guys with big dicks are Big Dicks aren't they?"

Amy finished bathing his body and began to focus on his member. "What I wouldn't give to fuck this thing. I doubt I actually could, but man it's tempting to try. I would cum like cray, I bet." There were no attempts to bath him yet. Amy simply massaged and explored him as he grew hard under her soft pleasant hands.

Then before he was fully hard she bent over and took a few inches into her mouth. Her tongue tickled him and he felt himself respond as pleasure permeated his prick and made him crazy. Her warm mouth felt glorious, the swipes of her soft tongue invigorating.

Jolts of desire raced along his nerves and enlivened him. His cock grew to fullness and Amy was forced to back off and use her lips to bath him as he no longer fit inside her warm mouth.

"God I love this.' She murmured as she suckled along the length of his shaft. Amy was clearly enjoying herself, tasting his skin and caressing his meat. She didn't jack him off so his orgasm grew slowly and incrementally as she pleasured him and pleased herself.

The joy she took in his cock was something he had never experienced in such detail. It was all about her, his pleasure secondary, and for some reason this didn't bother Gerry like it might have before. He could see that giving a partner pleasure was a joyful experience.

Then his climax approached and he didn't fight it at all, he simply let go and wallowed in the sensations Amy was gleefully giving him.

Somehow she sensed his orgasm this time and clamped her mouth over his knob as he sperm began to cascade out and over her tongue. The unbearable intimacy washed over him and he spilled himself into her happily.

Amy swallowed all he had to give greedily, her mouth working over his knob and making him wild with abandon. For the first time Gerry felt total gratification as he climaxed into a woman.

Then it was over. Amy swallowed and licked her lips as she stood up once more.

"Holy fuck that was great. I almost came just from tasting you." Her face looked concerned as she gazed back and forth between Gerry's face and his cock. "Are you in there? Can you hear me? I apologize if you don't like this. I can't help myself." She looked worried, and scared.

Amy shook her head and cleaned him with a cloth, far less kindly than usual. She seemed guilty and unhappy.

When she left he didn't fall asleep right away. It made him sad that she was tormented by this situation. If he could Gerry would try and reassure her that he enjoyed it and that he was now a willing participant. This was the only time he rose up out of the fog of whatever was going on with him medically. Amy had become his only connection with the outside world.

He needed her.

The next three times he woke it was the older nurse taking care of him. Her evident repulsion of his penis didn't stop her from cleaning him but it was perfunctory, and clearly distasteful to her. Gerry longed for Amy simply so he didn't feel so humiliated by his predicament.

Each time he woke it was while being washed but he lingered awake for longer and longer. Far from making him happy these periods of wakeful paralysis were torture. The more he tried to move the more frightened he grew as his body resisted his efforts.

Desperately he wanted to move. He would never take his mobility for granted if he ever regained it. Any tiny wiggle would bring him joy at this point. Over and over he struggled because the utter stillness was terrible distracting. He felt aches and itches and a desperate desire deep in the fibres of his musculature to move.

Each terrible period of wakefulness ended with him drifting helplessly into the dark void of unconsciousness no more able to move than before.

The fourth day he woke on his own. No-one there and no apparent sound having disturbed him. He opened his eyes and then blinked and held them wide open with shock.

His eyes had opened all the way.

Looking around he discovered that he could see the room fully. He was still unable to move his head or any other part, but his eyes opened fully and he wept with joy. Something was different. The mere ability to open and close his lids at will felt like the ability to dance it was so glorious.

Gerry fluttered his eyelids in a show of exuberance. Fully manipulating the only motion available to him he mentally leaped for joy like a free man tasting the wind.

Soon that tiny movement paled and lost its lustre. Gerry was still ebullient, but now he merely gazed around himself and looked at his body as best he could. It looked like he was all there and the pain was less, but he could feel where his legs and arm were broken. His skull ached along the back but it wasn't excruciating.

He was healing.

For a long time-an hour?- he struggled to move any other part of himself but he failed to add to the glory of moving his eyelids and soon he grew tired and drifted to sleep once more.

When next he woke it was dark and for a moment he thought he had lost his ability to open his eyes. Then he heard sounds and realized his eyes were open but that the room had no light. He saw movement at the foot of his bed.

Amy.

She was there, dressed in a t-shirt and skirt, her hair hanging rather than gathered in a ponytail. He quickly lowered his eyelids not wanting her to know he could move them just yet. His curiosity and immediate sense something furtive in her demeanor made him choose to match her behaviour and not let her know he was awake.

Amy stood at the foot of the bed looking at him but saying and doing nothing.

Then she sighed such a sigh it hurt his heart. It sounded like she might weep.

"I'm better than this y'know?" she said, not quite a whisper but very soft. "I'm better than a rapist." And then she did sob. Just a small sound but it was loud in the silent room.

"I want to believe that you enjoy this... That you enjoy what I do to you. If I thought you didn't I would hate myself even more. I don't know why but I feel like you are with me and that you like what I do. Is that just my head? Is that a lie?"

Gerry would have given anything to speak to her and tell her that yes, he loved it. Should he show her his eyes, his awareness? Right now he felt that she would run that she might never come back. More than anything he wished his arms could hold the shaking woman at the foot of his bed. But he couldn't.

Amy moved to the bedside where she worked as she bathed him. One hand stroked his cheek while the other rested on his flaccid bugle protruding from his body, obvious in its size.

"I can't help myself. Your cock is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. I can't stop thinking about it, about you. Who you might be. What it would be like to be with you. With this."

Leaning down Amy reverently placed her cheek on his cock, letting the weight of her head press down on him exciting his flesh. Facing him Amy said "I've never much cared about size, but I suppose I've never needed to. All my lovers have been about the same size I guess. At least there wasn't enough difference to matter. But I cannot not stop thinking about what it would be like to take all of this in. What would it be like to be so completely filled?"

There were no more tears on her face. Amy's eyes were unfocused, his eyes were slitted so tightly that all he could make out now was the outline of her head. The movement as she spoke made her jaw caress his cock and the intimacy of the moment was getting him hard.

Amy rubbed her face along his length. "Oh god. It's getting hard."

Slowly the hand on his cheek slid down to the blanket and peeled it inexorably down his body to expose him. Amy rose up and brought the sheets down past his knees. The gown he wore was light and she lifted it off him exposing his shorts. Amy peeled these down and his erect cock flopped out onto his belly huge in its fullness.

A slow gasp of lust came from Amy and her hand found his rod and lifted it up to her lowering mouth. Amy licked and suckled his knob getting it wet as she worshiped him with aching sweetness. Long delicious moments passed as Gerry felt waves of pleasure washing over him with each delightful way that Amy used her mouth on his sex. Her tongue explored every inch of his huge shaft, bulbous knob and heavy balls.

He was in ecstasy.

Then abruptly Amy stopped and lifted herself away from him. Groaning she began to pull off her clothes. Stripping she bared herself to Gerry's surreptitious gaze. He opened his eyes as wide as he dared as Amy reveled her toned body to his eagerly peeping eyes.

Amy's breasts were beautiful; the perfect size to be held by his hands, and Gerry felt a throb in his cock as her globes moved with her struggles to remove her skirt.

When she had her skirt and panties off he saw the little strip of hair she left on her otherwise bald pussy. This exposure of her beautiful vulva made his boner twitch. He felt it move and it drew both their eyes when it did.

"Did you just move?" she whispered. He quickly let his eyes fall shut as she moved in to peer at his face. Instinctively he flared his nostrils a tiny bit and there was a response. A tiny widening of his nostrils and he tried to sniff, her scent filling his nose. Then he tried as hard as he could to twitch his cock once more.

Hoping she would think he was responding to her smell he tried mightily to twitch his cock but he failed.

"I must have imagined it." she murmured and he felt her hand take hold of his pole and stoke his length with her warm touch.

"I want this inside me so badly I guess I imagined it moving for me."

Gerry felt the bed shift as she climbed on and once more he opened his eyes a fraction to watch her straddle him. Daring to open them further he took in her body from the chin down. That was all he could see and hope that she wouldn't notice his eyes glint in the minimal light.

Glorying in her nubile body Gerry tried to take in every detail.

Her hair was long and straight, far longer than he would have suspected given how she held it up usually. The long, dusty-blonde hair brushed her sides and glanced across her breasts as she placed her hips over his and aimed her sex at his. Her arms were lean and fine boned. Leaning one hand on his chest she grasped his cock with the other and maneuvered his knob between her slippery warm lips.

As her pussy kissed his knob Gerry felt a pang of lust stab along his cock and up into his chest. Every fibre of his being wished to participate in this glorious sexual experience. Amy was by far the cutest woman he had ever been with.

Wriggling her hips sexily Amy lubed up Gerry's knob with her juices and presumably warmed herself up to his size. Gerry felt anxiety. No woman as small as Amy had ever been able to take his cock. Each time it ended in frustration and discomfort. For both of them.

In actual fact Gerry had only ever had what he considered successful normal sex with three different women. These were his only lovers to be able to actually accommodate his manhood enough to allow for rhythmic movement. Some got him in but couldn't take it when either of them started pumping.

Amy was fairly petite.

Taking her time Amy ground down on him, her pussy stretching around his huge knob.

"Phewf. That's a lot of cock." She gasped. "Good thing this feels great or I might give up." He could hear the humour in her voice and smiled inwardly, his face a slack mask.

The tingling pleasure in his tip teased him with her wet heat as Amy swirled her hips and worked him between her slippery lips. Bit by bit he felt more of himself pass into her until the pressure became uncomfortable on his spongy head.

Amy was gasping and panting while wedging more of him into herself. If it hurt him, Gerry wondered how bad it was for her. Amy paused and rested her head on his chest. Speaking into his skin, her breath warm she said "This isn't quite how I fantasized it."

Gerry wished he could put his arms around her and give her some comfort.

From where she slumped on him Amy began to press herself back onto him once more, cramming him inside her body. The smooth slide of her pussy over him was still pleasant even though her grip on him was too tight.

Then Amy sat up and squatted, her hands on her knees her body aiming straight down onto him. Then she hopped a little and he felt himself pop past her tight outer ring and sink into her more pliable depths. She whimpered and hissed as he stabbed into her. Then she put both hands down on his shoulders and did a bunch of quick breaths like a woman giving birth.

"Holy fucking shit balls that hurt!" she gritted between clenched teeth.

Her hair cascaded down over his face and he looked up at her clenched expression. Being hidden in the forest of her hair Gerry ached to kiss this wonderful woman who so badly wanted to make love to him.

Feeling her trembling where his knob lay nestled just inside her warm grip Gerry looked down at her breast hanging before him and a warm glow bloomed in his chest.

Then Amy began to move. With tiny rocking motions she eased back and forth over him taking the first inch of his shaft deeper into her molten depths. Gerry had never experienced such heat. And Amy was incredibly wet. He was slipping deeper into her as she thrust down over him grunting with effort.

Amy looked exquisite as she undulated her body trying to worm his huge wang deeper into her steamy slit. It was the most erotic sight Gerry had ever seen. This is what pornography should look like, a woman eager for her pleasure doing everything she could to find fulfillment. That was powerfully erotic. To be the object of her lust was more than Gerry could process.

Then Amy stopped and once more rested on Gerry chest, her ass high in the air, awkward with only two inches of him squeezed inside her tight pussy.

"Oh big guy you are really working me over. Man. I'm out of shape or something." Her face nuzzled his neck, her breath tickling him and making him want to weep. He hadn't ever felt so tenderly toward a person his whole adult life.

"Gawd. I'm stretched so far it burns. Like I'm about to split open. But I fucking love it. Jeezuz you feel great. But I should have warmed up or something. I should have bought a dildo. It's been too long. Would you believe a year since I had sex? What an idiot. Karen says I have intimacy issues. No shit Sherlock." Amy giggled into his neck and he suddenly wondered if she were dunk or something.

She moved her head and he let his eyes shut as her face moved in front of his.

"You know what? I don't give a shit. I'm fucking horny and lonely and I want to feel the touch of a human fucking being. I just don't want any bullshit. You got that mister." She giggled again. "Don't Gimmie none o' your backtalk." Amy leaned back and settled over him pressing down onto his pole once more.

"Oh god get in me you fuck." Amy shoved down hard and another inch or so slid into her as she moaned deep in her throat. "Cooooommmme ooonnnn." She pressed hard again and another inch wedged deeper.

Through the slit in his eyes Gerry watched as his cock bent making it strain and begin to hurt. Amy noticed too and lifted her weight off without losing any ground she'd gained.

"Sorry baby. I'm getting frustrated. I hope that didn't hurt too much. But look, almost half way."

Indeed he was half way stuffed inside her. The lips of her pussy were stretched tight around his girth, the skin thin and barely visible in this uncertain light. Her tight belly was heaving with the strain she was under and he felt little drops of sweat fall on his chest from her brow.

"Let's be more careful shall we?" Amy reached back behind herself and grasped his shaft, bracing him as she plunged down onto it. This time she didn't jump or buck too hard, she mostly released her legs and pressed her weight down over him. This worked well and she must have been opening up inside because the next two inches slid in rather easily compared to before.

Now she had a normal length off penis inside her and three more inches to go. It would have been easy if he weren't almost twice as wide as an average cock. Her poor pussy was stretched very wide. Her vagina had to stretch a long way around him, so depth was running short.