The E-Written Fairy Tale Anthology - Coming Soon

Story Info
Rewrite classic fairy tales in this open author challenge!
336 words
7.1k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Literotica
Literotica
2,160 Followers

Coming Soon: The E-Written Fairy Tale Anthology

Here's more from the creator and organizer of this event gabthewriter:

Re-writing our favorite fairy tales with an erotic twist, so we aren't just re-writing, we are E-writing! (E for Erotic)

Turn you favorite bedtime stories into 'bed'time stories!

Rewrite, twist and steam up classic fairy tales.

This is a challenge, not a contest. This event is open to all participants.

Please read all the rules and guidelines to make sure your work is included in this author challenge.

E-Written Fairy Tale Anthology

Open to all authors provided they read and understand the concept.
organizer: gabthewriter
challenge date: final anthology list posted on December 19th
submit your story: November 20th-December 19th (stories submitted and posted)

Rules & Guidelines

• This challenge is open to anyone that wishes to participate.

• You must include the phrase "E-Written Fairy Tale" in the "Notes to Admin" field so that Lit can find the stories and add them to the challenge.

• Because this is a challenge - not a contest - you may enter your story in both this event and the Winter Holidays Story Contest. (Be sure to read and follow the Winter Holidays story contest rules if you are entering that as well).

• Stories can be submitted for any Literotica genre.

Please see the Official E-Written Fairy Tale Anthology Support Thread if you have questions, need clarification, or just want to discuss the event with the participating authors.

If you've got an idea for a themed writing challenge, feel free to contact us anytime! We're open to anyone organizing a new event.

And if you're looking for a fun way to stretch your skills, check out our list of current author-organized challenges!

We thank all the readers who have supported the site and the writers by way of views, votes and comments.

Finally, a big thank-you to gabthewriter for creating and organizing this fun event!

Literotica
Literotica
2,160 Followers
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
2 Comments
Lovecraft_LoreLovecraft_Loreover 3 years ago

Thanks Gabthewriter for setting this one up. It was fun, I wish more people had submitted.

It is a good concept, maybe everyone is too busy with the holidays.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Gabthewriter authors some of the most beautiful and most creative writing on this site - so excited!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Colonel of the Lancers Ch. 01 The Colonel has his rewardsin NonConsent/Reluctance
Hate Sex Pt. 01 Tessa gets hate fucked by her worst enemy.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Enslavement of Lady Elensar 18-year-old Lady Elensar is enslaved to an enemy dynasty.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Mrs. Yates' Trek Officer's wife treks to reunion with her husband goes awry.in NonConsent/Reluctance
On Female Names in Lit. Stories Fun, if flawed, research on female names by category on Lit.in Reviews & Essays
More Stories