Company VIP Ch. 01

Story Info
Wife has sex with Company VIP.
1.9k words
105.6k
25
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sunflwr52
sunflwr52
101 Followers

It has been a while since I have written anything, so I am going to tell you about something that happened a while back while I was out of town for the company that I work for.

This is a true story and I have only changed the names to protect the players.

I am 35 years old, married and I was a virgin on my wedding day. I had never been with another man until Sam, my first experience that I wrote about.

My company had requested that I go out of town to help with opening a new store. We were working long days and the company had sent in a VIP from the home office to oversee everything that was going on. I had only met Mr. Sloan once before when he visited the store that I work in. He was an older gentleman and was friendly to everyone.

Everyone that was there from out of town to help in getting the store ready to open was staying in the same Hampton Inn, including Mr. Sloan.

Mr. Sloan was a likable guy and he would pitch in to try to help us get things ready for the big grand opening. I began to kid around with him and he would kid me back.

I was kidding with him one day and I can't honestly remember what I said, but he said that if I kept it up, he was going to have to check to see if I left my door unlocked. He then asked me if I was going to leave it unlocked and I told him that he would have to check.

When we quit for the day, I got a bit to eat then went back to my room. I took a shower and put on a short night gown. I don't really know why I did it, but I went to the door and fixed it so the security latch was keeping the door from locking. I then went and lay down on the bed, pulled the sheet up to my waist and began to read a book.

I would guess that it was about an hour later when the door opened and Mr. Sloan walked in. He locked the door, walked over and sat down on the bed beside me.

Mr. Sloan pulled the sheet down to my feet and then began to feel of my tits through my night gown. "Your tits feel great Fran," he told me as he began to slowly pull the shoulder straps of my gown down, exposing my bare tits to his view for the first time.

I just laid there while Mr. Sloan fondled my bare tits, causing my nipples to become rock hard. I loved the feel of his hands on my bare tits.

Mr. Sloan continued to play with my bare tits with one hand while his other hand began to slowly work its way down over my chest and stomach. He kept looking me in the eyes as his hand kept siding lower and lower until it had reached waist band of my panties. I had been laying there with my legs together. "Open your legs Fran," he told me, while still looking me in the eyes.

I don't know why, but I felt like I was under his control and began slowly opening my legs, permitting his hand to move down over my panty covered pussy, causing an electrical shock to shoot through my body.

Mr. Sloan then began kissing me as he rubbed my pussy through my panties, and it didn't take long for my panties to become wet. I sucked on his tongue as he French kissed me.

"You have a hot pussy, Fran," he told me. "Take your panties off for me," he said.

I can't explain it, but I felt that I had to do whatever he told me. I took hold of my panties and pushed them down, exposing my pussy to his view for the first time. When I had them to my knees, Mr. Sloan pulled them the rest of the way off.

"That is a sweet looking pussy, Fran," he told me as he began to finger my pussy, gently running his finger up and down between my pussy lips and it wasn't long before I involuntary began to raise my hips, trying to cause his finger to enter my pussy without any success.

He continued to rub his finger between my pussy lips and each time I raised my hips, he would move his finger away. He was driving me crazy and I believe he knew it.

"You want to feel my finger in your pussy don't you Fran," he asked me.

"Yes," I replied.

Mr. Sloan then began to finger my pussy, pushing one, two, and then three fingers into my hot wet pussy. It wasn't long before I was nearing a climax and he must have realized it because he withdrew his fingers and stopped fingering me.

He then stood up and undressed, revealing a rock hard cock about 9 inches long and very broad in diameter.

He saw me starring at his cock and asked, "Is it big enough for you?"

"Too big," I replied.

He laughed and asked, "Doesn't your husband have a big dick?"

"Not as big as yours," I told him.

Mr. Sloan moved next to the bed and I couldn't take my eyes off his large cock.

"Feel of it Fran," he told me.

I reached out and took his cock in my hand and was shocked that I couldn't completely close my fingers around it.

When he saw the shock on my face, he laughed and said "Just wait until you feel it stretching that hot little pussy of yours."

"It's too big," I told him. "I won't be able to take it."

He laughed again. "You will take it Fran, I promise you that," he told me.

Mr. Sloan then got on the bed and straddled my chest.

I was lying there with a monster cock just inches from my face. I could see the veins bulging out on it and the head was very purple in color.

I took his big cock in both my hands and began to gently stroke it. I loved the feel of his cock and could feel it pulsating in my hands.

Mr. Sloan moved forward and I reached out my tongue and gently licked the big purple head of his cock, getting my first taste of this monster cock.

After that first taste, I wanted more. I opened my mouth as wide as I could and took the head of his cock between my lips. I gently sucked on the head of his cock and pushed my tongue into the slit on the head. I loved the taste of his monster cock and couldn't get enough. I took it out of my mouth and licked and kissed my way down his cock until I got to his balls.

Mr. Sloan's balls were the biggest I had ever seen. They easily filled my hand when I cupped them. I gently sucked his balls and licked them before licking my way back up his cock.

"Time to stretch that hot pussy of yours Fran," he said as he started sliding down my body.

"I want to suck it more," I said. "I love sucking it and love the taste," I added.

"Not now Fran," he said. "I want to sample that hot little pussy of your."

He must have seen the look on my face because he asked, "What's wrong?"

"It's too big. It will split me wide open", I said.

He just laughed. "It may feel like it is splitting you wide open, but your pussy will stretch to take it," said Mr. Sloan.

Mr. Sloan moved down between my lets, with that monster cock of his pointed that my pussy. "Need to get it lubed up some," he said as he rubbed the head up and down between my pussy lips. It didn't take long before the head of his cock was lubricated with my pussy juices.

The feel of his cock on my pussy sent another electrical shock through my body.

"OK Fran, just relax," he said as I felt the big head of his cock separating my pussy lips.

He began to slowly push more of his big cock into my pussy.

"Please stop, it is too big," I pleaded with him. It felt like my pussy was about to be split wide open.

He stopped and pulled back out, just leaving the head of his cock in my pussy.

"Guess we need to get that pussy of yours open more," he said as he put my lets on his shoulders, causing my knees to be almost to my head.

"Now, let's try again," he said as he began push his cock into me again.

"It is still too big," I told him.

"Just relax," he told me.

He then began to push in a little and pull out a little, in a back and forth motion. Each time he pushed in, he would go a little deeper into my pussy. He kept up this motion until I felt his balls hitting me.

"See Fran, I told you that you could take it," he said.

I had never before felt so filled with cock. The pain was slowly going away and another sensation was starting to overcome me. It felt like my pussy was on fire.

It wasn't long before Mr. Sloan was pounding his monster cock into me and I was meeting each thrust.

I must have climaxed at least four times from that monster cock pounding into me before Mr. Sloan shot the biggest load of cum that I have ever had into my pussy.

When he pulled out, cum began to run down the crack of my ass and puddle on the bed sheet.

"You didn't want to stop sucking my dick before Fran, so, now you can suck it lick it clean for me," he told me.

He lay back on his back and I moved between his legs and began to lick his and my juices off his cock. Once I had it completely clean of all juices, I took the head in my mouth and sucked on it.

"I have wanted to fuck that pussy of yours since the first time I saw you in your store", he said.

I continued sucking his cock, while he talked to me.

"Not only are you a great fuck, you are also a great cock-sucker," he said.

"You know this isn't the last time that I am going to fuck you or you suck my cock, don't you?" he asked me.

I removed his cock from my mouth, "Yes, I know," I replied.

I sucked his cock for a while longer before he said that he had to leave, that he had to call his wife.

Mr. Sloan got dressed and left my room.

After he left, I took a long hot bath. My pussy was sore from the stretching and pounding he had given it.

After my bath, I called my husband. He wanted to know what I had been doing, and I told him that I grabbed a bite to eat after work and had been in bed ever since I got back to the room. I know he assumed I had been watching television or reading, not getting my brains fucked out.

After talking to my husband, it didn't take me long to fall asleep. I was exhausted.

The next day, I had trouble walking and I bet you can guess why.

Mr. Sloan did stay a few more days, but that is another story (or two).

sunflwr52
sunflwr52
101 Followers
  • COMMENTS
5 Comments
ramonbrookramonbrookover 10 years ago
Very good story

Although, I would have like a little more character buildup to understand Fran's marriage! Why did you stop at just 1 chapter?

Hope there will be more

gulshannraygulshannrayover 10 years ago
Company VIP Ch. 01

I have commented earlier on this story want to modify the same to some extant. I find this story had been the author's latest submission after so many other submissions ( and not the first submission as I have averred in my earlier feed back ) - though this has been about three years OLD. It is hoped the author get to see this feed back and request her to attempt to give a good fitting submission to conclude the story properly further.

gulshannraygulshannrayover 10 years ago
COMPANY VIP Ch. 01

The story line is good and the point at which the Ch.01 has been closed. " but that is another story (or two ) has been now about three years OLD. When the title was showing as Ch. 01 it was hoped that there would be some continuation of the story in some more additional chapters. But then the author had forayed into some other stories not bothering to give a proper ending to the ( rather I think ) her first publishing attempt in the Literotica ?.It would be fitting if she by way of acknowledging their (Literotica) kindness in publishing the same, attempt to complete the story in whichever fashion she may like to - It is hoped she would look into the aspect and attempt at giving further touch to the story which it is hoped and could be equally good. I am yet to go through her other stories and so hope to be gettng back to her in further feed backs.

belvoriangarathbelvoriangarathabout 13 years ago
love the way you write

That was a very hot story. Nice and short, but gets you hard very quickly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I ENJOYED THAT

I do hope that you are going to continue with this story I think it was very good. Keep up the good work.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
Boss's Hostile Takeover of My Wife Employee's wife victim of owner's sexual extortion.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Tara Gets Taken Ch. 01 Sexy wife gets taken and he watches and records it all.in NonConsent/Reluctance
A Wife Taken In Adultery A young wife has to please her new boss .in Interracial Love
Beware of What You Wish For Wife goes on platonic date with husband's smooth boss.in Loving Wives
More Stories