Completing the Erotic Circle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh Frank, I would love it," she replied, "you lie back and I will straddle your face so that you have total access to my pussy and cunt."

Ellie was soon in the throes of a more protracted and stronger climax, the cheeks of her bottom clenching as she pushed hard against Frank's chin and mouth with his tongue thrust deep into her throbbing hole. "Frank, oh Frank, yes just like that, oh that is so good," she cried, as waves of pleasure washed through her body from her cunt.

As her orgasm subsided and she started to descend from the pinnacle of rapture, she slid down Frank's body, and resting in his arms, she kissed him passionately. "That was so good," she murmured, "Jenny was a very lucky lady to have such a skilled and attentive lover. But it is your turn now, and I want to make love to your balls and cock, and to make you come for me."

She slid to the floor between Frank's parted thighs, and undoing his belt and unzipping his fly she took out his very hard cock which was twitching and pulsing with arousal. "Mmm, you have a lovely cock, Frank, so hard and yet silky soft to the touch, and so thick, "— Frank's cock I noticed was about the same length as mine, but thicker with a large mushroom shaped head — "I am looking forward to feeling it inside me another night, but tonight my love, I am going to give you the blow job of all blow jobs."

The next few minutes were even more erotic than what had gone before as Ellie licked and sucked his balls, and then up and down the length of his penis before taking the head between her lips with her fingers wrapped around his shaft. Frank lay back with a look of rapture in his face, but soon he was grimacing and grunting as he got closer to an explosive orgasm. When it came he ejaculated so profusely that Ellie could not swallow all of his cream, and rivulets of cum ran down her chin from the corners of her mouth and onto her naked breasts.

For a while Ellie and Frank lay cuddled in each other's arms on the settee, kissing and whispering words of love to each other, but then Ellie pulled away and said, "That was lovely Frank, thank you so much. But that is enough for tonight. I want you to masturbate this week thinking about the paradise we will enter next Friday night when you fuck me and come inside my hot velvety cunt."

After Frank had left, Ellie grabbed me by the hand and dragged me up to our bedroom. "God Ken, that was so exciting. Thank you my dearest love for allowing me to make love to Frank; he is a wonderful and gentle lover, and he does have a beautiful big cock which will really stretch my cunt when he fucks me, but I love you very much my husband, and I am so aroused that I need your wonderful cock inside me now."

ooOoo

When I looked through the photos I had taken, out of more than 100, there were about a dozen which I thought I would be able to use for my project which I copied to a separate folder on my hard drive. I also copied all the pictures to a file on cloud storage — I have known hard drives crash in the past, and always make sure that I have copies where I can't lose them in the event of a disaster.

There were four shots that were particularly erotic and arousing, the first where Ellie was at the height of her orgasm while Frank finger fucked her that unfortunately showed his face and which I could therefore not use, one with a clear view of his tongue parting her engorged labia, one of her sucking Frank's balls with her fingers wrapped around the shaft of his penis, and the last where he was coming in her mouth with cum leaking from the corner of her mouth and beginning to run down her chin. I realised that at this rate it would probably take several sessions to gather sufficient shots for the portfolio I planned, and that I needed to explain to Ellie the kind of action I wanted.

For the following Friday, Ellie decided to serve only a simple snack so that she could take Frank to bed as soon as possible. During the week I told her what I wanted and we looked at a lot of pictures on the voyeur site to decide what kind of shots looked most erotic as well as being artistic. Although the final product would be highly explicit, I did not want it to be pornographic, but an erotic photographic essay of a man and a woman making love for their mutual pleasure, and with something of a dream like quality.

Ellie spent the week in a fever of erotic anticipation of the pleasure to come, and such was her level of arousal that she masturbated several times each day in addition to our nightly love making. Her mood affected me as well, and my orgasms were particularly intense, driven by my excitement at the thought of watching my wife fucking another man for the first time.

ooOoo

Within forty five minutes of Frank's arrival we were ready to go upstairs to the bedroom. I had selected black satin sheets and pillow cases for the bed to enhance the paleness and texture of flesh, and I had arranged the lighting so that the bed was well illuminated with a soft light while the rest of the room was in darkness.

Ellie suggested to Frank that they should begin by taking a shower together. I left them to it and quietly sat in the shadows of the bedroom while they enjoyed each other's bodies and ignited a fire of passion in each other that would only be sated in the explosive consummation of their mutual desire. When they came into the bedroom Ellie led Frank straight to the bed and they lay there for a while in a passionate embrace, kissing deeply and caressing each other tenderly in their most intimate places. The raw sensuality of the scene did not escape me, and I hoped that the lens would be able to capture it satisfactorily, although that is something I would not know for certain until I looked at the pictures later on the computer screen.

Both were already in state of high sexual excitement and did not seem to need much foreplay, although they did pleasure each other orally for a few minutes. I hoped that on later occasions they would take longer before fucking, but their eagerness was understandable this first time. Frank was soon ready to penetrate Ellie's feminine heart and he told her to kneel on the bed resting in her arms so that he could take her doggy fashion. In my opinion that moment when a man prepares to enter his lover is the most erotic of all, and I watched in fascination as he placed the engorged head of his cock at the entrance to Ellie's cunt and slowly thrust it full length into her heat until every inch of her throbbing tunnel was filled with his manhood.

Their fucking was uncomplicated and urgent, and they rapidly found a harmony of movement as they thrust against each other with an ever increasing tempo. Ellie seemed to be having repeated orgasms, and her cries of rapture pierced the silence of the bedroom as she thrilled to the feel of Frank's cock inside her, every nerve ending aflame with electricity. The moment of truth came with Ellie lying on her back with her legs wrapped round Frank's loins, and I got some marvellous close up shots of her fully impaled on his shaft and his balls contracting as he pumped her full of his hot seed. They remained united for some minutes as they rested enfolded in each other's arms in a loving embrace as their pulses returned to normal, but eventually his flaccid member slipped out followed by a river of their combined juices.

For a man of seventy five, I must admit that Frank was a marvel — practically indefatigable — and after a few minutes he was ready to fuck again, his cock rapidly hardening and swelling to its full seven inches once more as Ellie stroked and sucked it back to life. Ellie insisted on riding him reverse cow girl with Frank on his back, and the look of extreme ecstasy on her face as she rose to the peak of sexual satisfaction yet again was exquisitely sensual.

Satisfied that I had all the photos that I needed, I quietly slipped out of the room and left them to their mutual pleasure, while I went to my study and downloaded the images from the camera to my computer and studied them for my own pleasure. I was in a high state of arousal, and masturbated while running the series as a slide show, holding back my orgasm until the moment of Frank's climax. About an hour later they came downstairs arm in arm. Frank had dressed, but Ellie was clad only in a robe. I offered Frank a night cap, but he declined politely and said that he thought he ought to go home. Ellie gave him a long lingering kiss on the doorstep, and said that she was already looking forward to their next assignation. Once he had left she wanted to see the pictures, so we spent an hour going through them while she described to me her feelings at having been fucked by another man than me for the first time in over thirty years.

That night I experience the peculiar pleasure of tasting another man's cum in my wife's pussy and the feeling of entering her slick cunt lubricated by the combination of their juices. It was not an unpleasant experience I was glad to find, and when I came I added my own load of cream to her overflowing love box. Afterwards as we lay in connubial bliss, I asked Ellie if it felt strange to have multiple climaxes with two different men in the course of one evening, but she replied that it just made her feel even more desirable and feminine.

ooOoo

It took three weeks to get all the shots I needed, but after that I never watched Frank and Ellie having sex again, firmly believing that their love making was something private and special to them. I published my erotic photo essay on the restricted section of Voyeur Heaven just before the following Christmas and was gratified when it was judged to be the best erotic series for December. Ellie and I enjoyed reading the various comments on the pictures, and it was very stimulating to discover how many men wished that they had been in Frank's place. There was one particular picture which captured the essence of the series for me, and I had a print made of it which I mounted and put on the wall in my study. It was a highly dramatic shot with the bodies of the two lovers in slightly soft focus against an almost black background into which they appeared to be melting, an effect accentuated by the deep shadow where their bodies met and joined, and the warm, almost coppery, tones of their flesh seems to glow with the inner fire of their passion. I had taken it looking over Frank's shoulder as he was lying on his back and it showed Ellie leaning forward supporting herself on his chest, and almost fully impaled on his penis. Her head was thrown back slightly with her eyes half shut and her mouth open in an expression of total fulfilment.

Frank continued to come round almost every Friday night for the next four years until the onset of the illness that eventually led to his passing earlier this year just a few weeks after his eightieth birthday. Sometimes they would make love in our bedroom after a nice dinner, but in other occasions Ellie would go back home with him and stay the night. She told me that is was especially pleasurable to wake up by Frank's side, and to make love again in the morning, sometimes in bed but often in the shower.

After Frank fell ill I asked Ellie if she wished to take another lover, but she said that it was a once in a lifetime experience, and that I was quite enough for her from now on.

At the wake following Frank's funeral I was approached by his granddaughter Dorabella, Bella for short, who was then in her late twenties. I had known her since she was a baby, when she often came to stay with her grandfather and grandmother. Her mother Julia who was Frank and Jenny's only child, had married an Italian and gone to live with her husband in Italy, but she insisted that Bella should spend some time in England each year to practice her English, which she spoke with a delightful Italian lilt. She had eventually been to an English university, and had found a teaching job in our home city after graduating. She told me that her mother had said she could live in Frank's old house as long as she cleared it of all Frank's things, most of which she would give to a charity shop. I was delighted that she would be coming to live next door, and told her that if she wanted any help to just call round.

One Saturday morning a few weeks later when I had more or less forgotten all about it, there was a ring on the doorbell. When I answered the door, Bella was on the doorstep nervously hopping from one leg to the other. I asked her whether there was a problem, and she replied that it was rather embarrassing and could she talk to me privately. I took her through to my study and after she has sat down, I asked again what the problem might be. She blushed furiously, and said that she had been going through her grandfather's bureau.

"Uncle Ken," she stuttered, "I found a large photo album in one of the drawers with an inscription from you and Aunt Ellie. When I opened it, I was amazed to find a large number of pictures of Aunt Ellie in ...... erm ...... in the nude."

I wondered whether to lie, but in the end I plumped for the truth, since it was not something of which either Ellie or I were ashamed. After I had finished there was a long silence, so I asked if she was offended.

"Thank you for telling me Uncle Ken," she said quietly, "I am not offended or upset at all. To be honest with you, I have to confess that I found the pictures exciting. They made me feel very horny, and I thought how wonderful to have someone take pictures of me like that. I know that this is very forward of me, but I wondered whether you would let me model for you."

"I will have to ask Ellie about that," I replied, wondering how far Bella would be prepared to go, "it is not something we have ever done, or even considered, and if we agree to it, she will have to present all the time. I should also warn you that I will probably be in the nude throughout our sessions, and that we post many of our erotic photographs on a voyeur website."

"Oh thank you Uncle Ken, I was so afraid of telling you, but it is something I really want to do, and it gives me a terrific buzz to know that people will be getting off looking at my pictures, which I suppose makes me an exhibitionist. And it's okay if you are naked and aroused; it will really put me in the mood. I do hope Aunt Ellie says yes."

Later that evening I told Ellie about our conversation and she agreed immediately that it might be fun to do what Bella had requested. I suggested that she should ring Bella and invite her round for coffee one morning to tell her of our decision and to arrange the first session.

In physical appearance Bella was very different from Ellie. She was several inches taller with a slim figure, long legs and small but pert breasts. Her hair was almost black and reached half way down her back, and when she removed her clothes I was excited to see that she had kept most of her pubic hair which was long and silky, with her pink labia peeking shyly through the dark tresses. I chose crimson satin sheets to contrast with her pale complexion and black hair, and with much stronger lighting than I had used for the pictures of Frank and Ellie, as if she was bathed in sunlight streaming through the window.

When Bella arrived I led her through to the sitting room so that I could explain what I planned to do. I said that I would start out by taking a number of pictures of her fully clothed, followed by a series in just her bra and panties before moving on to the nude photographs. I asked her what colour underwear she was wearing, and when she said it was pale cream I told her that was ideal. I also told her that I would also be naked, and that I was going upstairs to check everything was ready and asked Ellie to bring her upstairs in a few minutes. Over the next couple of hours I shot her in a variety of poses, increasingly explicit in nature as she slowly shed her inhibitions and began to enjoy displaying herself to the camera. At first I just concentrated on the technical nature of capturing her youthful beauty, and was able to keep my emotions and physical responses in check. However, when she lay back against the pillows with her legs spread, looking straight into the camera with a half smile on her lips, and then parted the lips of her pussy with the fingers of one hand in a clear invitation, my cock sprang to attention unbidden.

For the next pose she got on all fours with her back to me with her bottom in the air, and slowly inserted two fingers in her vagina, an act so provocative that my cock started to throb and I started to sweat profusely. Ellie, who had been quietly watching throughout the session, came and stood behind me at this point and circled my aching cock with her fingers.

"I think that someone is getting very aroused," she whispered in my ear, "she is rather delectable and if you want to fuck her, don't let me stop you. I won't be upset, and it would be rather exciting to watch you."

"It might be a good idea to stop now,"I said in an overloud voice, "you must be getting tired Bella, and we can resume another day."

"Oh, I was just getting into it,"Bella pouted, "but it is getting late, and I have things to do. It has definitely been fun, and I am so excited about seeing my pictures online. Perhaps we can continue one evening next week."

"Yes, that would be okay, but get dressed now while I download these to my computer," I replied, silently breathing a sigh of relief.

Later that night when Ellie and I were in bed, she deliberately adopted the same position as Bella had earlier.

"Come on big boy," she said, laughing, "stick that gorgeous cock in me. If you shut your eyes you can pretend you are fucking Bella — I know that you want to, you naughty man."

Afterwards, as we cuddled in post orgasmic contentment, Ellie surprised me again. "As she was leaving this afternoon," she murmured sleepily, "Bella told me that she had also found the other album, and that she has been masturbating while looking at the pictures. She said that she found it so arousing to imagine herself making love to an older man, and that she would really like it to be you, as long as I didn't object."

"Oh, and what did you say," I replied.

"I told her that I had no objections at all, and that if she liked I would take some photographs. I am quite competent with a camera after all. To be totally honest with you, I would be rather relieved if you did become her lover for a while at least. I did enjoy my affair with Frank, and I am so glad that I brought pleasure to his last years, but I have always had a nagging sense of guilt that I was having all the fun while you were getting nothing. And in a strange sort of way, it would sort of complete the circle, if you see what I mean."

"You are truly an angel my love," I said, "and if you won't feel hurt or jealous, I would like to make love to Bella. I am very fond of her and she is very sexy and desirable but in a very different way from you. You will always be the love of my heart, however, and I fully intend to spend the rest of my life loving you. With my voyeur hat on, I also think it make a nice erotic photographic essay, and as I have no problems with you showing my face, it will illustrate male desire and sexual fulfilment in the way that my pictures of you and Frank captured the essence of ultimate female pleasure. But let's sleep on it and we can talk about it more in the morning in the cold light of day."

So a few days later with Ellie's encouragement I became Bella's lover, and sex with her is very exciting and enjoyable. One day I know that our affair will come to an end when she meets and falls in love with a man of her own age, and when that happens I will gladly let her go with my blessing. Ellie and I are having great fun working together on editing all the photographs she took over the course of several sessions, and we intend to post them on Voyeur Heaven very soon, thus completing the erotic circle of desire that began on the night of Frank's seventy fifth birthday.

12