Condo Living

Story Info
Condo Living.
4.4k words
4.16
30.2k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[To everyone who is currently locked down. The world is a funny place full of people who like to read erotica. So maybe in some small way my works here can help defeat the boredom. Take care of yourselves everyone!]

***

I moved into a new condo lately. Just three weeks ago in fact.

It's a nice place, you know, with all the facilities people like to have. Swimming pool, outdoor of course so only available for half the year. A weight room and sauna and what they called a Zen garden. In truth it was just a short walkway in a space that could be closed in with huge glass panels in the winter like a green house. There were ferns, a few smallish trees and large rocks and benches to sit on. All told it wasn't a bad place to go and relax in silence for a while.

There were over two hundred units in the building and if the official floorplans were to be believed each one exactly the same as all the others.

I wondered from time to time if all the other residents were feeling exactly the same mortgage pain as me. In addition to the monthly maintenance fees I had an almost two thousand dollar payment due to the bank every month. I was barely scraping by even with the six figure salary I was pulling in.

I dined on hamburger and K-D a lot. I also had a larder full of dried goods like oatmeal, brown rice and dried banana chips.

I laughed about it sometimes. Here I was living in one of the most prestigious buildings in Toronto but I was eating like a peasant in the backwoods of Communist China!

One Saturday afternoon I was watching something on TV, something aimless and pointless because there wasn't much else I could do really. I couldn't even walk to the neighborhood coffee shop because I didn't have any cash. Nor did I have any money in the bank that wasn't already allocated toward the many bills I had to cover.

There was a knock on the door which I found odd. I wasn't expecting anyone and most of my friends were in about the same position as me financially. They were as unlikely to waste gas on a trip that wasn't absolutely crucial to earning a living as I was.

I opened the door and was surprised to see one of the women who lived on my floor. I think her name was Laura.

She was in her thirties I think. She had long straight auburn hair which was currently tied into a ponytail that hung almost to her waist. She was pretty in a girl-next-door sort of way with blue eyes and a pert little nose over a generous mouth.

"Hi," she said, "I'm Laura. I live a few doors up the hall."

"Hi Laura, I'm Robert," I replied.

She smiled a little awkwardly and held up a casserole dish.

"I know you're new to the building," she said, "I thought you might be able to use a home-cooked meal."

Wow! I'd never received anything like this before. I'd never been welcomed to any neighborhood I lived in by anyone.

"Really?" I said in surprise.

She smiled and blushed a little.

"I heard from the maintenance man that you were single," she said, "I know when I leave my husband alone he never eats properly. Every time I go away I come back to see he's been living on junk food or takeout."

"Thanks Laura!" I said, truly stunned, "That's really, well, I don't know what to say!"

"It's my pleasure," she said as she handed the dish to me.

It was still warm but not so hot I couldn't hold it comfortably.

"You'll have to warm it up before you eat it," she said, "But it should last you a day or two."

"Are you kidding?" I said with a laugh, "I'll be able to make this last a week!"

"Oh, that's nonsense!" she said, "There's probably two good meals in there, maybe three. But a healthy young man like you needs to eat properly!"

Then she backed away from the door and said her goodbyes.

About twenty minutes later there was another knock on the door. At first I thought it would be Laura to ask me for her casserole dish. I had already thought about transferring the meal into a plastic container. But I was wrong. It was a different woman. I thought I remembered seeing her on the grounds a few times but I had no idea what her name was.

She was in her mid to late thirties and, unlike Laura's slender figure, she was what some people might call plump. I preferred the term curvy. She had a generous bust and a full hourglass figure. With her brilliant blue eyes and short-cropped red hair with bangs that hung to her brow she was a real beauty! And those eyes of hers seemed to smile no matter what the expression on her face said.

"Hello there!" she said brightly, "You probably don't know my name because I don't know yours. I'm Brenda and I live on the next floor up, unit 803."

"Hi Brenda," I said, "I'm Robert."

"Now I do know you're single so there's no point in denying it," she said, "And I know that single men don't know how to take care of themselves! My husband is hopeless without me to take care of him. So I've made you a platter of lasagna. It isn't much but I know for sure it's better than what you have been living on. Am I right?"

I grinned and nodded. When I opened my mouth to tell her that someone beat her to the punch on feeding me, she started talking before I could get a word out.

"I know that Laura has already given you her signature casserole, so I don't expect you to finish this for a few days," she said, "You just get the pan back to me whenever you've finished with it."

Then she turned and walked away before I could speak.

Wow! Now I had enough food to last a week or more.

Before I had a chance to close the door I heard a voice calling out.

"Yoo hoo! Don't close the door!"

I looked to see a young brunette rushing toward me. She was barely thirty if that. She had a slim build but her oversized breasts jiggled erratically as she scurried over.

"I'm Darlene," she said, panting for breath slightly, "I'm on the welcome wagon too you see. I brought you a pound cake. Laura's casserole and Brenda's lasagna are great meals, but you need something sweet after you've eaten."

"Thank you Darlene," I said.

"It's my pleasure!" she said happily, "Just think of me when you eat this!"

She winked and then rushed away as quickly as she came.

I went back into my unit kind of dumbfounded. What a bunch of friendly people!

At dinnertime I was trying to decide between casserole and lasagna when there was another knock at the door. It was Laura. She was wearing a beige skirt that fell to her knees and a white sweater. Over top of all this she wore a frilly apron.

"Hi Robert," she said and brushed past me.

She walked deliberately toward the kitchen and I heard the sound of the oven door opening. By the time I caught up with her she was bent over and placing the casserole into the oven. I guess my dinner plans were decided.

She looked over her shoulder at me and smiled, then turned back to the oven.

"I actually came to help you wash the dishes after dinner," she said, "But I guess you're one of those late eaters."

She was still bent over the stove and looking through the oven door. Her rump stood up deliciously and I swallowed nervously at the thoughts running through my head.

She turned again and caught me staring at her bum. She turned back to the stove but not before I caught her grinning coyly.

Then she stood and I thought the moment was over.

She came to me, grabbed me by the upper arms and then bustled me into one of the high-backed chairs at my dining table.

"You settle down there and I'll get your dinner ready," she said and then rushed back into the kitchen.

"But—," I said feebly before she cut me off.

"No buts!" she said sternly, "You're going to eat a healthy meal if I have to spoon-feed you. Do you understand me?"

I nodded as I stared with wide eyes.

"Good!" she said and then brought a plate, knife and fork to the table.

The casserole was hot in just a few minutes and then she sat in the chair next to mine and watched me eat. I was beginning to think she was actually serious about the spoon feeding thing.

When I'd finished eating she picked up my napkin and wiped tenderly at one corner of my mouth.

"There!" she said with satisfaction, "There's nothing like a good meal to put you in the proper frame of mind!"

Before I could ask her what the proper frame of mind was, she hustled me down the hall toward the bedroom and bathroom.

"There's nothing my husband likes better after a good meal than a hot bath!" she gushed, "You get changed into your bathrobe and I'll run the tub for you."

"But—," I started to say.

"No buts!" she said with a frown, "Get in there and get out of those clothes this minute!"

She shoved me from behind and closed the door, effectively locking me in my own bedroom. Then I heard the bath start to run and sighed. I shrugged and shucked my clothes off then grabbed the bathrobe hanging on the inside of the bedroom door.

I was just tying the knot at the front when the door opened and in walked Laura. I noticed the bathwater had stopped running.

"I see you're ready!" she said brightly.

I nodded fatalistically and was expecting her to lead me into the bathroom but she had something else in mind. She nudged me slightly and I fell to sit on the side of the bed. Then she knelt between my knees and opened my robe completely. Before I could speak she leaned forward and took my very soft penis into her mouth.

It wasn't soft for long. She was an expert cocksucker! Before I could even properly register that she was going down on me I was groaning and thrusting my hips forward.

She looked up at me with those beautiful blue eyes as she ran her lips up and down the length of my shaft. Her cheeks were puffing in and out and I felt like my insides were being sucked right out of my body.

When I came I came in a torrent. It felt like the largest load I'd ever blown but she just moaned and took it all in.

After she swallowed it she stood me up and led me to the tub. She pulled the robe off my shoulders and urged me into the bath. Then she shed her own clothes and soon she was sitting opposite me with her feet tucked up against my ribs and my feet poking under her knees and against her buttocks.

"I always loved a relaxing bath," she sighed, "Don't you?"

"Uh-huh," I agreed, still not completely understanding everything that was going on.

We sat like that for a good long time. The water had started out hot but was now tepid at best. Then she stood and grabbed at one of the towels folded up on the toilet seat.

I normally kept one hanging on the bathroom door. Now there were two neatly folded and sitting on the commode. Neither of them was the one I'd left in the room this morning.

"Oh yeah," she said as I looked at the door, "I put that nasty smelling towel in the hamper. I'll wash it later, after we're done."

After we're done what?

She urged me out of the tub and then patted me dry with the second towel. Then she led me to the bedroom and laid me flat on my back. She crawled onto the bed, straddled my hips and started stroking my cock. When it was hard she raised her hips slightly and guided it into her pussy.

I don't remember any details about the next ten minutes. She swiveled and twisted and turned her body into positions I didn't know a human could get into. My cock felt like it was caught in a vise. Her channel seemed to have a mind of its own. I didn't know women had muscles in there. It felt like a pair of hands giving my cock a massage.

When I came she gave a soft sigh, crawled off me and then took my penis into her mouth. It wilted as she sucked it but I think she only intended to clean it off. She nodded with satisfaction when she was done and then left the room. When she came back she was fully dressed in her skirt, sweater and apron.

"I'll be leaving now Robert," she said matter-of-factly, "Let me know if there's anything else you might need."

"I'm, um," I stammered, "I think I'm good!"

"Good!" she said with a happy smile, "See you."

Then she walked out. I heard the front door open and close a few seconds later. I just lay back trying to figure out what the hell just happened.

Sunday morning I was lazing around the apartment. I'd made coffee and was wandering around in my bathrobe.

As I took a sip from my second coffee I heard a knock at the door.

I grinned to myself. Here was Laura again for another round!

I was wrong. It was Darlene. She smiled shyly and I think I saw her blush a little.

It was a good look on her. She was wearing a pink tank top with spaghetti straps and a tight white skirt that went down almost to her knees.

"Good morning Robert!" she gushed.

"Good morning," I saw with surprise.

"I know it's early," she said apologetically, "Especially for a Sunday! But I came to see what you thought of my pound cake."

I frowned and blushed myself.

"I'm sorry," I said, "I haven't had a chance to taste it yet."

"Oh," she said with disappointment, "That's too bad. Maybe we could have some together! I know I don't look it, but I love eating things like pound cake!"

"Um—," I stammered.

"Great!" she exclaimed.

She scurried past me and went right to the bread box on the counter. She pulled the cake out and cut two slices.

She looked toward the coffeemaker and noted it was empty. She immediately got to work on making more coffee. Once it was set up she looked at me with a smile.

"I guess we should wait for the coffee to be ready," she said, "Pound cake ain't worth a damn unless you can have coffee with it."

She put her hands gently on my chest and urged me to back against the wall. I looked at her in confusion, not knowing what she was doing.

My confusion was cleared up in seconds.

She got to her knees, unwrapped my robe and smiled at my dick hanging right in front of her nose.

"I just knew it!" she gasped.

She didn't speak again and neither did I. I was too busy swallowing my tongue as she swallowed my penis. If I thought Laura was an expert cocksucker Darlene was a master! She placed both hands on my shaft and sucked the head into her mouth like a vacuum cleaner. She sucked and licked and tongued me while I went crazy.

Just as I heard the coffeemaker signal it was finished, I was too. I shot my load into Darlene's mouth and she rested on her haunches as she savored the taste of my semen.

I slid down the wall to sit on the floor with my robe and my thighs wide open while I gasped for breath.

Darlene looked down with a smile.

"Did you enjoy that?" she asked.

I nodded weakly and she giggled to herself.

The next thing I knew she was leading me to the living room with a tray. There were two coffees and two small slices of pound cake.

Incredibly she didn't mention the blowjob once nor did she even look at my wide open robe that I had neglected to close. We simply sat and enjoyed coffee and pound cake together.

I have to admit it was good cake! And she was right. Without the coffee it wouldn't have been as good.

When we were done our snack she stood and took me by the hand. She led me to the bedroom and then pulled her top over her head. Then she slipped her skirt to the floor. She wasn't wearing underwear.

Darlene naked was unlike any vision I could have imagined. Her boobs were large but firm. The nipples were pale pint dots with a tiny nub in the center. Her pussy was hairy but it had been tamed with regular trimming. Although I could see the lines where the hair had been shaved away, what was left behind was a sight to behold. The hair was coal black and clung to her lips from clitoris to perineum. It looked like a black mail slot.

As I was staring at her naked body she molded herself against me. She kissed me softly, but the depth of that kiss gave me shivers. She lightly touched the tip of her tongue to my lower lip then gently nipped my lips between her teeth.

Needless to say I was hard as a rock by then.

In keeping with Laura's performance last night and how Darlene had attacked my boner in the kitchen I fully expected her to take charge here too.

I was wrong.

In the bedroom she was docile and submissive. She moved where I put her and moaned softly as I squeezed her tits in my hands. When I kissed her nipples she made an ooh sound and put her head back with desire.

I laid her on her back and she looked up at me expectantly. I gently nudged her thighs apart and her eyes lidded with lust. When I softly rubbed my cock against her pussy lips she moaned and closed her eyes.

Sliding into her was a little like slipping into a hot bath. She molded her body to mine and spread her legs far apart to give me all the access I could want. I moved my hips back and forth and she cooed in response. When I kissed her she gave me her mouth completely.

I had heard the term making love before. Everyone used it but I don't think everyone has done it. There's a big difference between fucking and making love. Last night I fucked Laura, or rather she fucked me. This morning I made love to Darlene.

She was what every man fantasized about when they thought about making love. Passive, enthusiastic, vocal and passionate all at once.

When I came she gripped me like it was the end of the world. She stared into my eyes and gave me light kisses all over my face. I almost cried when I came.

When we were done we lay side by side on the bed breathing easily and staring at the ceiling.

After some time she sighed and stood up. She retrieved her skirt and tank top and looked down at me with a smile. Then she bent down and thoroughly licked my penis clean. I was still spent from having cum really hard so it didn't respond other than to tingle a little bit.

Then she smiled once more and walked out of the room.

I heard the front door open and close and then silence.

I stared at the ceiling some more after that. I couldn't believe the events of yesterday and today.

In mid-afternoon I was lounging and reading a book. The front door opened and I remembered then that I didn't lock the door after Darlene left.

It was Brenda and she looked stunning. She was wearing a floral print wrap that covered her from neck to knees. It draped over her arms and was tied around her waist with a belt of the same material. Her red hair looked shockingly bright in the afternoon sunshine. Her blue eyes seemed to sparkle with some kind of secret.

I noticed she locked the door behind her after she walked in.

"Hello Robert," she said with a grin, "I think it's about time you put aside these young girls and experienced a real woman for a change, don't you?"

I stared at her with my mouth open but before I could utter a word she unwrapped the garment she was wearing and it fell in a pool around her feet. Her figure was what I liked to call a brick shit house!

Her tits were heavy and pendulous with bright pink areola. Her slit was shaved bald except for a fine line of red around the lips and in a straight line traveling up from her clitoris almost two inches. Her legs were solidly built and muscular. So too was her belly.

She looked like she could have given Shakira lessons in belly dancing!

"Take your clothes off," she said.

Her tone suggested there was no debate. I swallowed and stood up from the couch and stared at her a little nervously. She raised one eyebrow impatiently and I slid my slacks to the floor. She pursed her lips slightly and I threw my shirt to the floor. Then I slipped my underwear to my feet and stepped out of them.

Her smile returned then. It was a predatory smile and her eyes were dancing.

"That's more like it," she said and stalked toward me.

I felt a little like a hamster as the snake approaches.

To my surprise when she kissed me it was slow and gentle. She wrapped her arms around my waist and trapped my growing erection against her furry pussy.

"I hope you still have some energy left," she said, "I'd hate to have to torture you into a hard-on."

12